The Bimbo App Daddy's In Charge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their incestuous, bimbo passion was hot to watch. I groaned, my dick throbbing in Karen's pussy. She brought me closer and closer to bursting. I would have such a huge climax. Just flood the married woman's pussy with all my jizz. It would be so awesome.

"Ooh, ooh, I'm gonna cummy so hardy on your dick!" gasped Karen. "I lovey cummying on other men's dicks! Yesy, I do!"

"Fucking slut," I growled.

"Such a fuckying slut!" She grinned at me. "See, see! I'm fuckying you with my slutty cunt!"

She plunged down me, her big boobs bouncing. She brought me closer and closer to cumming. I would flood her twat with all my jizz. I groaned as she squeezed her cunt about me. She held me tight with that delicious cunt.

I rose toward my orgasm as that hot twat of hers worked up and down me. She squeezed about me with her silky flesh. It was perfect. I was in heaven here. I groaned, hurtling closer and closer to that amazing moment of climax.

"Mommy!" Alice squealed as her mother gasped out in pleasure.

My wife and daughter were shuddering through their climaxes as Karen plunged her pussy down my dick. She took me to the hilt and squealed out in delight. I groaned as her pussy spasmed around my dick. She suckled at me with that hot twat.

"Fuck!" I groaned as she bounced on me

"Give me cummies!" the bimbo-wife moaned, her hot twat suckling at me.

I erupted into another man's wife. I flooded Karen's married pussy, pumping load after load of my cum into her pussy. I shuddered through all that bliss. The ecstasy swept through me. It was just amazing. I savored every last second of this heat.

The bliss swept through me. It was just fantastic to have all that ecstasy bursting through me. I groaned, savoring the way her cunt writhed around me. My phone dinged with notifications as the bimbo-wife bounced on me.

"Cummies! Lots and lots of cummies!" gasped Karen as she rippled around me.

I groaned, savoring that hot cunt suckling at me. She had such a delicious pussy. I groaned as I pumped blast after blast of cum into her snatch. I filled her to the brim with all that amazing delight. I shuddered as I erupted one last time.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I groaned, savoring that pleasure. "Shit, that's good."

"So goody great!" Karen moaned and kissed me again. I shuddered, making out with another man's wife. God, I had to return her to her husband. This was too fucked up.

To be continued...