The Bimbo App Daddy's In Charge Ch. 04

Story Info
A daddy takes out his bimbo-daughters to one hot dinner!
7.4k words
4.64
16.9k
21
0

Part 49 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy Takes His Bimbos to Dinner

Chris Cartwright

As the bimbos were getting ready to go out for dinner and celebrate (and so I could get my newest bimbo Rachel to Level 2 so I could start pimping her out), I opened the Bimbo App. Both Sherry and Keily had hit Level 3. Alice, my actual daughter, was almost to Level 3, too.

That was nice.

I was still buzzing from the shock that Sherry and Keily had made me $9600 in three hours of whoring themselves at my office. That was a thousand more than what I made in a month. It was insane that this was possible.

I started with Sherry. She was one of my adopted bimbo-daughters. Cute and sexy. I liked having young and nubile bimbo-daughters. I was learning so much about myself. I had even traded Rachel's mother back to her dad to get her. I didn't want a MILF.

I wanted that hot, young cutie to be my bimbo-daughter. To fuck her barely legal body. I had no idea I was so perverted. No idea at all.

Sherry had the choice between a Gangbang Lover and a Yoga Bimbo. It was a weird choice. I certainly hadn't expected Yoga Bimbo when I clicked on her. I didn't want that, anyways. Sherry was my whorish bimbo-daughter, taking on guys left and right.

I clicked on Gangbang Lover. That unlocked a new perk for her. For 30 Bimbo Crystals, I could give her the Schoolgirl Office Whore Extraordinaire perk which would let her make 25% more when she was being an office whore. Nice. I currently had 21 Bimbo Crystals. I cashed out 9 Crystals worth $9600 in credits I had which left me with $9240.

And bought it.

Next, I turned to Keily. She was the oldest of my bimbo-daughters, and right on the cusp of what I found really desirable. She was young enough to be that sort of older, slutty daughter. That firstborn who went a tad wild, but now she was Daddy's girl again.

That made me hard thinking about having the office slut as my bimbo-daughter.

She had the choice between S&M Slut and Nurse Bimbo. I didn't expect her route to go to a nurse. That was weird, but it was clear that I wanted her to be an S&M Slut so she would get off being humiliated and spanked.

The moment I did, the Office Use Slave perk for 30 Crystals unlocked. That would let her earn 25% more in credits and she could be spanked and tied up for additional money. Even better. I was loving that.

So I cashed out another 30 Bimbo Crystals which dropped me down to $8040 in credits. After buying it, I had more options to set a price for. If someone wanted to spank her, it would cost them $100, the same price as to receive a blowjob from her. Plus she'd earn an addition $50 per customer if she was tied up while they fucked her.

"God, I love this," I said. I was curious what Alice would get at Level 3 or my wife. Hell, even Rachel once I got her farther down the paths. This was all so interesting. And there was another level. Level 4. So much fun.

Giggles and squeals announced the bimbos' arrival. Footsteps scampered down the stairs. Keily appeared wearing the strangest dress I had ever seen. It was made of red ropes that wrapped around her body and formed a tight-fitting sheath dress. Short skirt, hugging her waist, cupping her breasts. There was no nudity, the lengths of rope wrapped around her body were tight to each other.

"The fuck?" I asked. "Where did you get that?"

"I don't know, Daddy!" Keily squealed, her bleach-blonde hair spilling around her bare shoulders. She threw her arms around me and kissed me.

I couldn't help but kiss her back. She was one of my sexy bimbo-daughters. I loved the feeling it was such a delight to have her making out with me. Over her shoulder, I watched as my three barely legal daughters came down in sexy schoolgirl outfits.

My adorable Alice with her red hair in pigtails, looked so perfect in her short, tartan skirt and white blouse. Her nipples poked at the thin material. As did Sherry, her black hair also in pigtails. She had gorgeous legs and such a bright smile. Rachel, her blonde hair falling loose, looked just as adorable as the other two. They were all just so precious.

"Daddy! Daddy!" they were all squealing as I broke the kiss with Keily.

My three bimbo-daughters all threw themselves at me. Alice was in the middle, her lips kissing me on my lips. My two adopted bimbo-daughters were on the flanks, kissing at my cheeks. I wrapped my arms around their bodies, holding them to me.

They peppered me in kisses. Their hot lips were smooching everywhere on my face as they giggled and squealed. They were all so eager to go out and have a fun time. I was, too. This would be such a wonderful day.

I was so ready for it.

My wife came down last. She wore that little, black cocktail dress she'd bought for a party a decade ago. I hadn't seen her in it since, but she looked so amazing in it. Especially with her huge tits wanting to spill out of the top and bounce free. She had such wondrous tits. I loved them.

She was the only MILF I needed. I just needed my wife and our bimbo-daughters.

"Oh, honey, you look so handsomey!" my wife said as she hurried over on her stiletto hills. Those tits rippled as they jiggled. "Ooh, ooh, doesn't your daddy look so handsomey and sexy and hottie!"

"Yes!" squealed all four of our bimbo-daughters. They were bouncing up and down, schoolgirl skirts flaring up and flashing pussies and asses. What a delicious sight.

"Okay, girls," I said, not dressed much differently than going to work. I had my slacks, dress shirt, and tie. "Let's go out to dinner!"

They were all excited as I ushered them to the garage. This would be a disaster. I knew it would be. Taking them all out to a fancy restaurant. But I had to celebrate my good fortune, and there should be a chance to get Rachel up to Level 2 while we were there. I had a plan for where I would whore her out too.

That schoolgirl outfit was perfect for my idea.

Of course, Alice and my wife would never be whored out. I had them locked down. I didn't want my wife with any other guy but me—I loved Linda—and Alice was my baby girl. I never would have bimbofied them. Never would have walked down this perverted track, but my wife had.

She had led me into this lifestyle, and I had embraced it. I loved being a daddy to a bunch of young bimbos. Enjoying them with my hot wife and making money selling off a few of them. They had to earn their keep.

Alice grabbed my arm. She clung to me. Rachel, Sherry, and Keily all tried to get my other arm and crashed into each other. They gasped and giggled and apologized to each other as I swept out into the garage and unlocked my wife's minivan.

It was the only vehicle that had enough seats.

The side door opened. "Okay, girls, in the back."

"Yes, Daddy!" the four of them chorused at the same time.

Damn, it was the sexiest thing in the world to hear. I grinned from ear to ear as my bimbo-daughters piled into the back. They all set down on the seats, bouncing with excitement. My wife took the passenger seat up front. She clapped her hands together, just as excited as our daughters.

I closed the side door with the remote and climbed in. I started the van, opened the garage door, and backed down the driveway. It was all shouts and giggles and squeals and questions from my bimbos as they stared out the window.

"Ooh, ooh, Daddy, she's got a nosey piercing," Sherry said. "That's neaty. I have nipplely piercings!"

"I have a clitty piercing!" squealed Keily. "I wanna show her!"

"Stay seated," I said. "And Sherry, no flashing your boobs. Keep that blouse buttoned."

"Yes, Daddy!" they both said, so happy even if they didn't get to do something naughty.

I was heading to Flannegan's, a great steakhouse. Real expensive stuff. It would be $70 or more a plate. I normally couldn't afford to take my wife and me out for a dinner like this without saving up, let alone four bimbo-daughters. Now...

Now I was rolling in the dough.

"Ooh, ooh, that kitty cat is glowing!" gasped Alice. "I wanna pet the kitty catty kitten!"

"It's a sign, honey," I said. "You can't pet signs."

"Oooooooohhhhhhhh," Alice said slowly as we passed Pink Kitten Pet Shop.

I shook my head. My daughter could be such an airhead. But that was okay. That made her adorable. My wife was staring out the window, too. She was smiling, her boobs bouncing at the slightest bump or pothole.

I was hard when we reached Flannegan's. How could I not be hard with my wife's huge tits wanting to pop out of her dress just at the edge of my vision as I was driving? She had such a hot pair of tits. And my daughters were all squealing in the back. Touching each other. Kissing.

Fingering pussies.

I pulled into a parking space. There weren't many vacant in the area, but I found one after a few minutes. My daughters all piled out of the van. My wife took my arm this time. I put my hand on her ass as we headed to the door, our bimbo-daughters scampering behind us.

I opened the door. The guy at the podium looked up and hid his surprise. "Evening," he said, nodding. "Table for... six?"

"Yep," I said. "Taking my wife and our girls out for a celebration. Big promotion."

"So biggie!" my wife said, bouncing up and down. Her tits almost popped out. "Like my boobies! But you can't lookie! They're my hubby's boobies!"

The guy flushed, his eyes definitely staring down at my wife's boobs for a moment. "Sorry, ma'am. Didn't mean to... Er... I have a table ready." He pulled out some menus and turned to a waitress in black slacks, white dress shirt, and black tie. "Table 16."

"This way," she said brightly, clearly not going to act surprised by our party.

"Ooh, ooh, you can look at my boobies," Keily said to the host. "Like my dress. It's all ropy and ties me up and makes me all bondagey!"

"Er, it's a very special dress," the guy said.

"Keily, stop flirting," I called.

"Yes, Daddy! I'm sowry, Daddy! He's just so cutie and hottie and he made my pussy all wettie!"

I shook my head at Keily. She was such a slut. Even before becoming a bimbo. Now, she would probably hump her way through the entire restaurant if I let her. Still, she was fun to have as my bimbo. My wife had wanted to do that to her.

She thought I would have an affair with Keily. Which was dumb. Linda could be a tad jealous. Not any longer, of course. She was so happy being an empty-headed airhead clutching to my arm as we moved through the restaurant to a large booth.

"Here you go, sir," said the waitress. "You and your family are going to have a great dinner. Amanda will be your server."

"Thanks," I said as I slipped into the U-shaped booth first, my wife after me. Alice and sherry slipped in on my right side, Rachel and Keily on the left side. I settled down with my bimbos around me. It was a nice place.

The girl walked off as my cock throbbed. This was the perfect place to start leveling up Rachel. So I glanced at my daughter and said, "Crawl beneath the table and suck off Daddy."

"Me, me, me?" Rachel asked, this big smile lighting up on her face. Her blonde hair spilled around her cute features.

"Yes, you," I said. "I want you sucking on my dick right now."

"Daddy!" Such joy flashed on her face as she slipped beneath the table.

This was so exciting. I had never been blown in a restaurant. This was just going to be a perfect moment. A wonderful meal. Rachel's hands grabbed my legs. She slid them up my thighs, my cock throbbing so hard. I just wanted to have her suckle on me.

"Ooh, ooh, Rachel you do a goody job blowying your daddy," Linda said. "He needs a goody great cocky suck."

"Yes, Mommy!" Rachel moaned as she unbuckled my belt. "I'll sucky and nursey and lovey his cock with my mouth and my tongue and my mouth and he'll cummies and fill me with jizzies and he'll be oh so happy!"

"That's my girl," I said as she unzipped my fly now. She reached in and pulled out my hard dick.

"Daddy!" she squealed before swallowing my dick.

Her hot, soft lips slid over the crown of my cock and sealed about the shaft. She suckled on me. The pleasure swept through me. That felt amazing. I groaned as she did that to me. This pleasure washed through me. It was an amazing sensation.

As my adopted bimbo-daughter suckled on my dick, the waitress appeared. She smiled at us as Rachel bobbed her head. She nursed on my cock with noisy passion. God, could the waitress hear those slurping sounds as the pleasure washed through me?

"Okay, how are we all doing tonight?" she asked.

"Great," I said as the bimbos all squealed out their delights.

"Awesome. I'm Amanda, and I'll be taking care of you tonight. Want to start with some drinks?"

"Sure, sure," I said. "House red for myself, my wife, and Keily, our oldest daughter!"

"I'm Keily!" the bimbo said, thrusting up her hand. "Do you lovey my bondagy dress. I lovey being tied up and spanked. Do you wanna spanky me?"

The waitress blinked. "Um, well, that's great. And I'll pass on spanking you."

"And just soft drinks for my other three daughters," I said, Rachel sucking away hard on my cock.

"Rachel's bena—" Alice started to say, but I cut her off with, "She's in the restroom."

"Right, right," said Amanda, my bimbo-daughter swirling her tongue around my cock and making me feel amazing. "I'll be right back with those drinks, and peruse the menus."

I nodded, just savoring that hot mouth sucking on me. It was so incredible having my bimbo-daughter blowing me beneath the table. I slipped my hand down and ran my fingers through her blonde hair. My nuts twitched from the force of her sucking.

She made me feel delicious. I groaned as she worked that hot mouth up and down my dick. It was so wonderful to relax into the blowjob. My bimbo-daughter suckled with all her might on me. She bobbed her head, working that fine mouth up and down my dick.

I loved every last second of her suckling on me. She nursed with such wild passion on me. I rose toward that moment when I would burst in her mouth. I would have such a mighty orgasm. Alice and Linda squirmed beside me.

Amanda appeared with a tray and the drinks. "And here are those drinks."

"Thanks," I groaned, feeling so damned good right now.

She set down the cokes before the girls and Rachel's empty spot. Then she opened a bottle of red and poured it into the wine glasses already on the table. She turned three of them up and poured for each of us. She had a big smile on her lips.

"Do you want the bottle?" she asked.

"No, no," I said, squirming as that hot mouth suckled on me. My nuts tightened. "And, uh, we're ready to order."

"Right, right," said the waitress.

"I'll have the porterhouse, medium rare," I said, a big piece of steak, "and my wife and the girls will have the fillet mignon. Make them well done. And salads for everyone."

"Right," said the waitress. "Appetizers?"

"Uh, fried calamari," I said, ordering off memory. It was hard to focus with Rachel's young mouth loving my dick with such fierceness. "Yeah, yeah, two orders of the fried calamari."

"Ooh, ooh, Daddy ordered for us!" said Alice. "Isn't he such an awesomey Daddy!"

"We lovely him oh so muchy!" Sherry said. "He's my bestest daddy! Way better than my oldie daddy!"

"I wish he was my daddy!" my wife said. "But he's my hubby! He's so awesomey!"

"That is quite the family you have, sir," the waitress said.

I nodded, savoring Rachel slurping away at my cock. My face contorted. "They're great. Thanks!"

The waitress flashed us one more look before she collected the menus and headed off. I groaned, grabbing my glass of red and sipping at it. Not bad. Though I bet anything would be good with a hot mouth working up and down my dick.

I leaned back, hurtling toward my orgasm. My bimbo-daughter suckled so hard. She nursed with such passion on my dick. Her tongue danced around the crown. My nuts twitched. I hurtled toward that moment. It was perfect.

I erupted.

"Shit," I groaned as I spurted my cum into my bimbo-daughter's hungry mouth.

I savored that wonderful moment of cumming. I spurted blast after blast of jizz into Rachel's mouth. She moaned as she swallowed the cream. It was wonderful having her swallow every last drop of jizz. I felt amazing right now. Just so good. This was a perfect moment. I could just float away.

I sucked in a deep breath, my body buzzing with delight.

More and more of my cum pumped into the bimbo's hungry mouth. She loved her daddy, sucking out every spurt of jizz I had. I shuddered in the booth, Alice beaming up at me as I erupted one last time into Rachel's mouth.

"Goody cummy, Daddy?" Alice asked before she sipped at her soda through her straw.

"Yesy yes, was it?" Sherry asked, her black hair spilling around her shoulders.

"So good," I groaned. "You did great..." I trailed off as the waitress appeared.

Rachel was still sucking at my dick. she was having such a good time doing that as the waitress set down our appetizers. Her eyes flicked around like she was a tad suspicious. I just smiled at her, glad to have all this pleasure buzzing through me. We had done it.

My bimbo-daughters were just amazing. "Thanks," I said. "That looks great."

"Steaks will be up soon," she said. "Enjoy."

I would.

My girls were already grabbing the fried calamari. I could smell the lemon and Cajun spices. It was a delicious treat. I savored it especially as my bimbo-daughter popped her mouth off my cock with a wet plop.

"That was so yummy, Daddy," she said.

"Yes, it was," I said and had a really bold idea. "Are you wearing panties, Rachel?"

"I would never ever never wear icky and dummy panties!" Rachel said. "I wanna have my pussy all wettie and ready and hottie and eagery to be touched and fucked and licked and fingered and cummy!"

"Good," I said. "Come sit on Daddy's lap and Daddy's cock."

"But I wanna sit on Daddy's lap and cock," Alice whined.

"You'll get to," I promised her. "Now be a good girl. Your bimbo-sister is new to the family, and she needs to be feel welcomed, so you give her a big kiss once she's seated on my cock. Can you do that for me, sweetie?"

"Yes, Daddy!" Alice said, smiling at me. Her teeth were so white. She was such a cutie.

"Such a goody daddy," Linda said as Rachel slid out from beneath the table and sat on my lap like a little girl. Of course, she grabbed my cock and brought it to her shaved pussy. She rubbed it up and down her flesh. I loved that so much. Linda beamed at us. "Ooh, ooh, such a great daddy!"

"Yes," I groaned as Rachel impaled her cunt down my cock. "I'm such a great daddy!"

"Uh-huh," whimpered Rachel as her hot, tight young cunt swallowed my dick. It was so wonderful having every inch of her pussy wrapped around my cock. She held me tight with that hot flesh. "Ooh, Daddy, that's just perfect!"

"Just perfect," I said, noticing my wife squirming next to me. "Hot pussy, Linda."

She nodded and whimpered. "I'm all hottie and wettie. I wanna sit on your cock, Chris. I wanna have your biggie dick in me."

"Sorry," I said, savoring having Rachel's cock around my dick. "Alice, crawl beneath the table and eat your mommy's pussy out. She needs a good climax."

"Okey-dokey, Daddy!" Alice said and licked her lips. She ducked beneath the table and crawled past me to get to my wife. I loved this life so much.

Linda groaned as she had our real bimbo-daughter eating her out. My wife shuddered, her big boobs jiggling so wonderfully in her low-cut dress. My dick throbbed in Rachel's barely legal cunt. She squeezed around me, her blonde hair swaying before me.

She slid her pussy up my cock. She felt so good doing that. I loved her cunt massaging my dick like that. She drove me wild with that hot, silky snatch. She squeezed about me, the friction melting delight down to my balls.