The Bimbo App Daddy's In Charge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my, she can't wear that," he said. "The hem of the skirt can be no higher than two inches above her knees. That's..."

"I'm Rachel, Principal Weston, and I wanna ride your cock and have lots and lots and lots of cummies! I'm a schoolygirl-whore! Yay!"

"What?" the principal gasped as she sprang on him.

She jumped on his lap and straddled him. She kissed him before he could stop her. She was a minx. Her hands shot down and were already working at his belt as he struggled to break free of her kiss. It was clear he was resisting.

"Sir," the man gasped. "Restrain your daughter!"

"Restrain her?" I grinned. "The bimbo-whore wants to be a schoolgirl-slut. I'm not going to stand in the way of my little girl's dreams."

"I wanna be a slutty schoolygirl-whore!" she squealed and I heard a zipper rasp. "Ooh, and your cock is all hardy. You want me to be this, too!"

"Wait!" the man protested as I knew my bimbo-daughter was about to impale her cunt down the principal's dick.

To be continued...