The Bimbo App Santa's Elves Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I draped myself over her and thrust my cock into her snatch. I buried to the hilt in her cunt. Her hot twat engulfed my dick. She gasped, her legs gripping my waist. I loved the way that she held me tight. It was an incredible rush to have that hot cunt around my dick.

"Damn," I groaned. "Oh, damn, that's good."

"So goody, Santa!" she moaned. "Ooh, ooh, it's such a Merry Jerry Christmasy Day! I have Santy Claus's biggie dick in me!"

"Yes, you do," I groaned, savoring her tight cunt around my dick. I drew back my dick, loving the silky grip of her pussy. She was so tight. Just such a hot delight to have her pussy wrapped around my dick. "Ho, ho, ho!"

I buried to the hilt in her snatch. I fucked deep and hard into her pussy, reveling in that wonderful delight. It was just so amazing to have her gripping me. She held me tight as I pumped away at her with such heat. It was just so hot to fuck her.

To have made her into my bimbo-elf. She gripped my dick with her hot cunt. It was so wonderful to have her pussy gripping me. I pounded her hard and fast, my nuts slapping into her taint. She gasped and moaned.

Her arms went around my neck. She pulled me down and kissed me, my wet bread rubbing into her face. She kissed me with passion as I fucked her twat. Her lips were so nice on mine. She giggled and broke the kiss.

"Santa, your whiskery beard is so tickle lickle!" she moaned.

Tickle lickle? "God, you're such a fucking bimbo-elf!"

"Yep!" She squeezed her cunt around me. "I'm a fuckeying bimbo-elf being fuckyed by Santy Claus and his huge dick!"

Those words were so hot to hear. Huge dick. I had a huge dick fucking her barely legal cunt. I pounded the bimbo elf hard as she held me tight, her big boobs rubbing into my chest. I loved the feel of those Double D's on me.

I thrust into her snatch again and again. I fucked her with force, reveling in that hot twat gripping me. She squeezed down on me with passion. I buried into her pussy, the pressure growing and growing in my balls. I would be giving her a huge Christmas gift.

Just pump my large load into her pussy. My bimbo-elf hugged me tight. She rubbed her face into my beard, giggling in delight as my whiskers rustled over her. It was so wild to have her doing that. I loved it so much.

"Ooh, ooh, Santy Claus's whiskery beard and biggie cock are the bestest best!" she moaned. "You fucky me all the time. I'm your fucky bimbo-elf slut!"

"God, yes," I groaned. "And I'm going to pump you full of my Christmas cheer!"

"Yay!" she squealed, her cunt squeezing down on my cock.

I nearly burst from that hot friction. She had such a juicy snatch. She held my cock as I fucked into her hard and fast. I drilled into her snatch again and again. I fucked into her twat, the need to cum brimming at the tip of my dick.

I grunted with each thrust as the bimbo-elf clung to me. She held me tight as I pumped away at her. I fucked her with force. I reveled with each thrust into her hot twat. I wanted to make her explode. Just burst with delight.

"Santy Claus!" she moaned as I buried my cock into her pussy. "Merry Christmasy Cummies!"

Her pussy convulsed around my cock. It was a hot delight to have her pussy rippling and writhing around my dick. I loved the way she spasmed around me. She had such a hot snatch. She suckled at me. It was an outstanding delight.

"Fuck!" I groaned as the pressure burst in me. "Merry Christmas!"

I erupted into my bimbo-elf.

"Santy Claus's cummies!" she squealed, her pussy writhing around my cock. "Ooh, ooh, such hottie Christmasy cheer!"

I grunted with each spurt of jizz into her twat. I filled Vivian's pussy with my spunk. I shuddered on her, loving her hot twat rippling around me. My bimbo-elf moaned, hugging me tight with her arms and legs as I pumped her womb full of my seed.

Blast after blast of my cum pumped into her snatch. I grunted with each eruption onto her twat. The ecstasy erupted through me. I loved how great it was having all that bliss sweeping through me. Stars danced across my vision.

"Santy Claus! Santy Claus! Santy Claus!" squealed Vivian, the bimbo-elf's ears twitching. "I lovey it oh, so muchy much! Fill me with your Christmasy cummies!"

I did. I pumped her cunt full of my Christmas jizz. I spurted over and over into her pussy, my mind reeling from the ecstasy. I felt so great flooding her with my spunk. It was such a rush having all that jizz spurting into her snatch.

"Damn," I groaned and erupted one last time. My body buzzed with euphoria. So much of that bliss swept through me. I felt fantastic. "Ho, ho, ho, you're such a bimbo-slut!"

"I am!" Vivian beamed at me. She rubbed her face into my beard, her pussy rippling around my dick for a few more moments. "Ooh, ooh, I lovey having all your Christmasy cheer in me."

"Bet you want more," I said, still horny. I pulled out of her. She shuddered, her legs spreading wide again. Her legs looked incredible in those candy-cane-striped thigh-highs. My cum dripped out of her pussy. "Yeah, you want to bend over Santa's Toy Box and get fucked in the ass."

"Ooh, ooh, I do!" she moaned.

She darted over to an ornamental chest that looked festive. Part of the props I had for the place. She draped over it and wiggled her rump, her skirt barely covering her ass. Her sloppy cunt was on full display between her tanned thighs.

I smiled and moved to her. I dropped to my knees and flipped up her skirt. She had a tan ass. Nude sunbathing. I approved. I pressed my cock into her butt-crack. I slid it down to her asshole. I loved that naughty feeling.

"I haven't fucked a girl in the ass in twenty years," I groaned.

"I'm an elf!" she squealed. "A bimboy-elf that fucks only Santy Claus's big dick."

"That's fucking right!" I growled and thrust against her sphincter.

My pussy-lubed dick drilled against her anal ring. She squealed in delight, her head tossing. The tasseled end of her cap swayed behind her. Her ears twitched as her asshole spread wider and wider to take my big dick. I loved the feeling of her sphincter slowly swallowing the tip of my dick.

I pushed harder against her. She trembled as her anal ring devoured my cock. I popped into her bowels. I loved sliding into her asshole. I savored that hot sheath engulfing my dick. She moaned as I pushed deeper and deeper into her.

"Ooh, ooh, I've never done analy before!" she gasped. "It's so awesomey. A really Christmasy delight!"

"Fucking right it is," I groaned as I sank into her. "Every bimbo-elf has to be sodomized by Santa."

"Yes, yes, yes!"

I loved how dumb she was. How she accepted whatever I wanted. I bottomed out in my bimbo-elf's asshole. God, didn't even have to pay her any longer. She was mine. I owned her. She was my bimbo thanks to that impossible app.

If this was a Christmas miracle, then it was the fucking best around. I was so glad that I had been given this chance to have it. That I was a Mall Santa. Finally, this dumb gig had paid off. I gripped her hips as I savored having my cock all the way in her ass.

The bimbo-elf moaned as I drew back my cock. I pulled my dick back until I almost popped out of her asshole. Then I rammed back into her. I buried to the hilt in her anal sheath. Her butt-cheeks jiggled from the impact.

"Ooh, ooh, all your cummies are running down my thighs, Santy Claus!" she whimpered, her asshole gripping my dick. "And I want more Christmasy cummies! That's all the reward a bimboy-elf needs!"

"Cum in her asshole?" I grunted as I fucked away at her anal sheath.

"And my pussy and my mouth and my face and my tits and everywhere Santy Claus shoots it!"

I loved this. I could pay her like this every day for the rest of my fucking life. I thrust away hard into her cunt. I drilled into her asshole with force, reveling in her hot sheath gripping me. It was a wonderful experience to have her holding me like that.

I loved it so much. I savored that hot grip around my dick. I fucked in her bowels with such force. It was a hot rush to have all that bliss melting down my cock and swelling the pressure in my nuts. A big smile spread on my lips.

I fucked deep and hard into her bowels. I pounded her with force. I loved how she gasped out with passion. It was such a hot rush to have her groaning like that. I buried to the hilt in her again and again. I loved what I did to her. It was such a hot passion. I plunged deep and hard into her bowels.

"Santy Claus! Santy Claus!" she gasped. "I lovey it up my ass! I'm such a naughty goody bimboy-elf, aren't I?"

"Just the naughtiest," I groaned.

"And goodiest?" she whimpered, her anal sheath gripping my cock.

"Damn straight," I growled. "Just enjoy that hard cock fucking your asshole. That's your reward. Ho, ho, ho!"

"Thank you spank you, Santy Claus!" she gasped as her bowels squeezed about my dick.

I loved her gripping me with that hot sheath. I savored her delicious sheath. It was such a wonderful rush. It was just a fantastic thrill to plow into her bowels. I fucked her with everything that I had. I loved that amazing sheath.

She squeezed around me. She held me tight with that fantastic asshole. I groaned with each thrust into her backdoor. My nuts slapped into her taint as she wiggled her hips back and forth. It was so hot just having her gripping me.

My bimbo-elf tossed her head, her cap's tasseled end swishing back and forth. I loved watching that fuzzy ball dance as I drifted back and forth. I slid my hands around her body and found her big boobs. I squeezed those as I fucked her.

"Ooh, ooh, Santy Claus!" she moaned as I kneaded her tits. "Play with my elfy boobies! Yay!"

"Santa loves your big boobies," I groaned, squeezing them. They felt so soft in my hands. Soft yet perky. I pounded the nineteen-year-old bimbo-slut in the ass, loving holding her lovely breasts.

I squeezed those lush tits as I fucked her anal sheath hard and fast. I pounded her with such force. It was an incredible rush to bury into her again and again. I loved how great she felt around my cock. I pounded her with force.

"I'm gonna cummy on Santy Claus's biggie dick!" she moaned. She threw a look over her shoulder, her blue eyes sparkling.

"You better," I groaned, fucking her tanned ass hard. My hands squeezed her tits. "I want to feel your ass going wild around my dick, bimbo-elf!"

"Yesy sir, Santy Claus!" she said with such seriousness ruined by her empty-headed delight. "Ooh, ooh, Santy Claus's biggie dick fucking my assyhole! So goody great!"

I pumped away at her, the pressure rising in my balls. I slid my fingers up her breasts and found her nipples. I twisted those nubs. She gasped and clamped her bowels down around my cock. She squeezed down on me as I fucked her bowels with force. I pounded her snatch with everything that I had. I loved it so much.

I thrust deep and hard into her asshole. I fucked her with force, the pressure swelling in my balls. I was so close to bursting. I pinched her nipples. She gasped, her anal sheath clamping down on me as I played with her nipples.

"Santy Claus!" she howled as her asshole convulsed around my cock.

I reveled in her velvety bowels rippling around my dick. That a felt amazing. I buried into her and groaned, "Ho, ho, ho!"

I spurted my cum into her bowels. I flooded her anal sheath with my spunk. The pleasure slammed into my mind. I grunted, pinching her nipples as I basted her asshole with my jizz. She squealed around me, her flesh writhing about my cock.

I loved her suckling at me. It was a hot rush to have her nursing on me with that hot anal sheath. I groaned with each eruption. I savored each blast of jizz into her bowels. I savored that pleasure shooting through me.

"Damn," I groaned.

"Cummies in my buttyhole!" she squealed.

"So much!" I panted as I kept erupting.

I felt like a million bucks as I dumped all the cum into her anal sheath. I filled her to the hilt with my cum, spurting again and again into her bowels. She suckled at me with that hot asshole. I erupted a final time, a final blast of euphoria firing through me.

"Damn," I groaned, feeling just amazing. "Goddamn, that's amazing."

"It was oh, so muchy much, Santy Claus," cooed the bimbo. She threw a look over her shoulder, a big smile on her lips. "Thank you oh so muchy much, Santy Claus!"

"You're welcome," I told her, feeling so fucking amazing.

"Ooh, ooh, and I bet all the goody boys and girls with their hottie mommies are lining up," she said. "You have to get ready, Santy Claus."

"Yeah, yeah," I said. "You're still a taskmaster, I see, Vivian."

"A taskymaster bimboy-elf slut!" she said as I drew my dick out of her bowels. I popped out, her tanned butt-cheeks clenching tight. She turned around and shoved down her top. "Can't let the cutie kiddies see boobies. That's for adulty people."

She snapped her fingers. I gasped as red swirled around me and I was suddenly garbed as Santa, minus the fat padding. I didn't mind that. She squealed and bounced up and down, her skirt barely covering anything.

"Okay," I said, blinking in surprise. She was a bimbo-elf. I supposed that made sense she had Christmas magic. Like any of this made sense. "Get the first kid."

"Okey-dokey!" she squealed and darted for the opening of the tent.

I sat down on my chair, feeling amazing. I stared at my elf's ass as she wiggled it back and forth. "Santy Claus is ready to see you, young man! Ooh, aren't you a cutie? You're gonna be a goody boy, right?"

"Sure," a kid with black hair said. He darted up and sat on my knee and started babbling about what he wanted.

His mom came in after. I groaned at the sight of her in a pair of black yoga pants that hugged the curve of her hips. She had on a baby doll t-shirt that hugged her large breasts. Her black hair spilled around her head.

"I'm going to capture them all!" the kid said. "I've done it all the games, and I can't wait to have the new ones. I want..."

His words drifted off as he babbled about fucking Pokemon. I didn't give a fuck as I stared at his mom. I needed three elves. Why not her? She could be Santa's helper with those big tits. She looked up and smiled.

Where was my phone? I patted my coat pocket and found it in there. How convenient. I pulled it out and aimed it at the Mom. She blinked and smiled at it, dazzling me. She was in her early thirties. A sexy MILF.

It cost me my 3 Bimbo Candy Canes I had been given with the App to make her into my second bimbo-elf. Her picture appeared on my phone and both she and Vivian leveled up to 2. Franny Lassiter appeared as her name while her body rippled. Her baby doll t-shirt and yoga pants vanished, replaced by her slutty outfit, a mirror to Vivian.

Franny had even bigger tits. They must be F-cups and were clearly fake, outlined by the green cloth hugging them. Her pointed ears now thrust out of her black hair. She giggled in delight and darted over to me.

"Santy Claus!" She cupped my face and kissed me on the bearded lips, her tongue thrusting into my mouth.

"Mom?" her son asked, confused. He hopped off my knee.

A man entered in a gray suit. "Uh... I was just in a meeting and... Hey, kid, uh, looks like Mom's an elf now, so..." He took his son's hand. "Uh, let's go."

Damn, this app was amazing.

I made out with Franny. I kissed her with passion, my tongue dancing with hers. I loved the feel of her mouth on mine. It was a delight to make out with her. My beard raped on this hot wife bimbo-elf's mouth. It was so wild that she was mine.

"Ooh, ooh, we're both bimboy-elves," squealed Vivian.

Franny broke the kiss and bounced up and down before me on her heeled boobs, her big tits jiggling in her boob tube. "We are! Let's sucky Santy Claus's dick together!"

"And he can showery us in his Christmasy cummies and coat our faces in all his cheerful jizzies!"

Both bimbo elves dropped to their knees and unfastened my red pants. They pulled my cock out together. I groaned as they licked at my dick together. Their tongues slid up my dirty rod. I shuddered as they cleaned my shaft of Vivian's asshole.

They reached the pinnacle and danced around the crown of my cock. That felt amazing. I groaned each time they lapped over my cock. It was a spectacular delight. I savored it so much. They bathed the crown of my cock in their saliva. It felt amazing.

"Damn," I groaned as they licked me again.

"Such a naughty wotty flavor," cooed Franny. The hot wife swallowed my cock. I knew she didn't do that for her husband. It was so hot owning her.

She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my dick. It was so hot having those two bimbos nursing on me. It was a fantastic rush to have her sucking on me. My toes curled in my boobs as that sexy wife nursed on my dirty dick.

"I wanna sucky on him, too," whimpered Vivian. "It's my dirty naughty flavor all over his biggie dick! Let me sucky on Santy Claus!"

Franny popped her mouth off and Vivian happily engulfed my cock. The bimbo-elf suckled with delight, her blonde hair swaying around her flushed cheeks. They hollowed as she nursed on me. She loved me with such force. It was an amazing rush to have her sucking on me.

Just fantastic. A delight to have her sucking on me. I loved it so much. Her mouth was such a hot delight. She suckled on me with everything that she had. It was so awesome having her love me like that.

"Damn," I groaned, savoring the way her mouth suckled on me. She nursed hard.

"My turny worny!" whimpered the hot wife bimbo-elf.

Vivian popped her mouth off with a wet plop, her ears twitching. She passed me over to the hot wife who engulfed my cock. The black-haired bimbo-elf suckled hard on me. She nursed with passion, buffing my dick clean.

I groaned, savoring that delight. More moms with their kids were out there waiting to get in. I smiled, enjoying that delight. I savored having that hot mouth working up and down my dick. It was a hot delight to have her blowing me.

"Ho, ho, ho," I groaned enjoying this passion. "You two are going to get so much cum!"

"Yay!" Vivian said.

Franny ripped her mouth off and moaned, "Santy Claus's Christmasy Cummies!"

Vivian swallowed my cock and bobbed her head. I groaned, loving this passion. I savored every last moment of that hot mouth suckling on my dick. It was a fantastic rush to have her hot mouth working up and down my dick. It was just a rush to experience all that passion. She nursed so hard on me. I loved it.

The pressure grew and grew. Then Franny traded me back to Vivian. The two bimbo-elves, their pointed ears twitching, blew me. They went back and forth, one sucking on my cock then the other. They were so amazing at it.

So spectacular.

"Ho, ho, ho," groaned from my mouth again and again.

I stroked my new beard as I savored the barely legal bimbo-elf sucking my dick. Then she traded me off to the married bimbo-elf, the hot wife's mouth so hot. She suckled on me with such force. I enjoyed every last second of this, the pressure about to explode in my nuts.

"I'm gonna cum," I groaned.

Franny popped her mouth off my cock, her pointed ear brushing Vivian's. The hot wife cooed, "Cummy all over my face! I'm a naughty cheaty hot wife bimboy-elf!"

"And I'm a bimboy-elf slut-whore who wants to be drenchy drenched in Santy Claus's Christmas cheer!" Vivian moaned, her hand stroking up around down my cock fast.

"Ho, ho, ho!" I groaned and erupted.

They thrust out their pink tongues as I erupted. My cum fired all over their faces. I shuddered, drenching them with my jizz. I splattered their cheeks and lips. I coated their foreheads in my spunk. They caught it on their tongues.

"Merry Christmas," I groaned as more cum erupted from my cock.

I shuddered, savoring my jizz spurting over and over onto her face. I drenched my bimbo-elves in my spunk. It was a hot moment. I loved every last second of basting them in my spunk. I marked these two as mine.