The Bimbo App - The Naughty Mommy 03

Story Info
A father comes home to meet his bimbo daughter!
7.4k words
4.69
39.5k
50

Part 3 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this work contains scenes of incest or incest content.


Daddy Meets His Bimbofied Daughter

Linda Cartwright

What to do about my husband? I glanced at Alice who was staring eagerly at the sex toy wall. I had told her to choose some for us to play with. Sherry was bouncing nearby, the guy who ran the sex shop's cum leaking out of her cunt. I had sold my second bimbo to him for a fuck to get the strap-on dildo thrusting from my waist.

I would have to bribe my husband with pussy.

At this point, Alice would fuck him anyways. And there was Sherry to think about. There really was no choice but to rope him into this. He would get to enjoy the bimbos, too. That was only fair. We were married.

I hadn't meant to turn Alice into a sex-crazed airhead. I just wanted her to be close with me. To trust me. Well, to obey me again. She had grown into such a moody young woman. We had lost the intimacy we used to have.

I didn't mean to replace it with a physical intimacy, but...

I couldn't go back now. Incest was so exciting. Having both the bimbos turned me on too much. It was an aphrodisiac I could never give up. So my husband had to get on board. I had to make sure that they fucked him. Unleash them on him or something.

Yes. And film it. Just in case.

"Okay," I said. "Mmm, which double-headed dildo should we get, Alice?"

"Oh, Mommy, there's so many," she said. "But none of them have heads. They have helmets or tips. But no heads."

"The ones that are very long," I said. "Those are the double-headed dildos. Two women can share them. Like me and you."

"Wow," she said with such wide eyes. "So me and you can use it together. Ooh, ooh, but how? There's only one dildo, Mommy."

"Well, one end goes in my pussy and the other end in your cunny. Then we fuck each other."

Alice threw her arms around my neck and kissed me with such girlish enthusiasm. I savored my daughter's tongue thrusting into my mouth. She swirled it around in me. I shuddered, loving the feel of her kissing me like that.

She danced her tongue about a few more times. I closed my eyes, loving every moment of this. It was a sweet delight. I shuddered at the feel of her soft lips on mine. She felt so amazing. I could just make out with her all day.

But... I broke the kiss. "We have toys to buy." I grabbed one. A pink double-headed dildo. "This one!"

"Yes!" she squealed. "I love it!" She took it from me and hugged it to her naked breasts.

I smiled and looked at more toys. I found a robin-blue egg vibrator. "Oh, Mommy, it's like a cute little birdie's egg. This will make my pussy feel good?"

"So good," I purred, setting it on the double-headed dildo's box.

I grabbed a set of red anal beads that must be fun to use on her. She giggled at them. Sherry squirmed nearby. She was looking at the toys, too. She grabbed a display model and shoved it up her cunt, soaking it in juices.

"Yay!" she said.

"Sherry, you put that back!" I gasped. "You can't just shove random toys in your pussy!"

"I can't?" she asked with wide-eyed innocence. "Oh, sorry, Mistress-Mommy." She yanked it out and placed it back on the shelf covered in jizz and a wet gleam of her pussy juices.

I shook my head, my cheeks burning. This was so messed up.

My daughter grabbed a purple vibrator when I led her to it and bounced up and down. "It's purple, Mommy! Purple! I want it in my pussy! Please, please, please!"

"Okay, you can have it," I said.

She hugged it to her breasts and bounced up and down. She was just so happy. How could I say no to her? I couldn't. My bimbo-daughter was just too precious for that. I smiled as she skipped up to the counter where the guy stood, shaking his head.

"I don't know how you got two pliant airheads, but I am impressed," he said as I took off the strap-on dildo.

"What can I say, soccer moms can be very kinky." I winked at him. I couldn't believe I had done this. I felt so free from everything. Just able to do what I wanted.

He chuckled. "Fair enough."

He rang up the toys. "I'll give you quite the hefty discount if you tell me how you did it."

"Sorry," I said, pulling out my credit card. "I don't think you're the sort of person I want bimbofying young ladies."

He chuckled in this disgusting way. "Oh, you're right. I'd do such fucked up things to them."

I pulled Sherry and Alice close to me.

After I had paid, and the toys were in a discrete, black bag, I had the girls get dressed. They both protested, but I was stern with them. Even bimbo-sluts responded to mothers who wouldn't put up with their wheedling and their pleading. I was no daddy easily charmed by his little girl.

We headed out of the sex shop and piled into my minivan. Sherry went in the backseat while Alice sat in the front. I set the bag on the center console. Alice gasped in delight and grabbed it, staring inside at the contents.

"What's in here, Mommy?" she asked, digging around. She pulled out the purple vibrator. "Ooh, ooh, what's this?"

"Your new vibrator," I said, my forehead furrowing. "Did you forget already?"

She shrugged. "Vibrator. That's a funny word. Vibrator! Vibrator! What's it do?"

"Well, you put it in your pussy and it vibrates," I said. "Hence, vibrator!"

"Ooh, ooh, a buzzy toy!" She smiled. "I know those. Buzz, buzz, buzz! Sherry told me once I would never have a boyfriend, just a buzzy toy!"

"You don't need a boyfriend because you have Mommy." I hesitated. "And Daddy!"

"Yay!" she squealed and ripped the box open.

I shook my head as she tore the cardboard apart like a child on Christmas morning. Bits of packaging flew everywhere. She soon had it out, the shaft purple. She shook it and tapped it. Then she unsnapped her shorts.

"Alice!" I gasped as she shoved her shorts off right here in the car. I rolled my eyes. "Really? Now!"

"I need it to buzz!" she said, kicking off her shorts. She shoved the toy into her shaved pussy. It vanished into her cunt. She worked it in deep. "Why isn't it buzzying! I want it to buzzy! Mommy! Why doesn't it buzzy! I thought it buzzied!"

"Twist the bottom," I said. "That turns it on. It's like a light switch."

"Oh," she said. "Do light switches control buzzy lights? Does my light buzz?"

"God, no!" I shouted, this fear that she would somehow try to stick a light bulb into her pussy and hurt herself washing through me. "It's nothing like a light switch. Mommy was wrong. Just twist the bottom!"

"Oh, okey-dokey!" She twisted the base. It clicked and hummed. She gasped as it buzzed away in her pussy. She grinned at me. A look of pure joy. There was nothing else but pleasure in her expression. "Yay! It works, Sherry! Yay!"

"Ooh, ooh," Sherry squealed from the back. She bounced there as Alice quivered.

My daughter grabbed the base and worked the toy in and out of her pussy. She closed her eyes, moaning and shuddering. Her little titties quivered in her too-tight top. Her nipples poked at the material. The vibrator's buzzing swelled in volume then dropped as she worked it in and out of her cunt.

She pumped it in and out of her cunt as I drove us home. The scent of her pussy filled my nose. This delicious, spicy treat. The buzzing sound of the vibrator grew and fell as she fucked herself with it. It was such a distraction.

"Mommy! Mommy!" she groaned. "I love it. Oh, Mommy, it's going buzzy away in my pussy."

"I bet it is," I said, my cunt clenching.

"Ooh, ooh, this is so amazin'! Amazin' raisins, Mommy! Ooh, ooh, I love it!"

The vibrator emerged drenched in her juices. She squirmed as she soaked the seat. I breathed in her spicy musk, gripping the steering wheel. I wanted to do such naughty things to her. And I wanted to level up Sherry. She could get the Spanking Bimbo option, but that DP Lover one might be more interesting.

I wasn't sure yet.

It was fun making her fuck other men to get things. To prostitute the bully out. I quivered. She loved it. She was scooping the cum that the man had left in her cunny out and popped her fingers into her mouth. She sucked them clean.

I shook my head as she enjoyed herself. She was having a blast. So was Alice. The two bimbos were just so easy to keep entertained. I wasn't sad at all about making them. I just hoped my husband would be on board.

Or easily cowed with some incriminating photos. Just in case.

I wasn't about to give up Alice. She was too adorable. She quivered in her seat as she pumped her vibrator faster and faster in and out of her cunt. She stirred it around in her, her back arching. We came closer and closer to home.

She came closer and closer to cumming.

"Amazin' raisins, that's good," she whimpered. Her expression was so strange. "I love, love, love that buzzy vibrator thingie! Ooh, ooh, Mommy! It's all making my pussy feel so wet and gooey and warm and happy!"

"Just cum," I told her as we neared home.

"Yes, Mommy!" whimpered my little girl. She plunged the vibrator in deep and bucked. "Mommy! Mommy! Yummy Mommy! Yay!"

I smiled as she enjoyed her orgasm, filling the minivan with her gasps sweeter than those cloying pop songs on the radio. I tapped my fingers on the steering wheel as I turned onto our street. I passed our neighbor Karen Miller, a sexy woman. Her ass looked good in those shorts as she worked on her rose bush. I bet she would love having me fuck her with my dildo after I made her into...

Did I just think that?

I shuddered. That app was turning me into a complete slut. I had to get some self-control back. I turned onto my driveway and pulled up in my spot, leaving Chris room to park his sedan when he came home from work in an hour or so.

He worked with that slut, didn't he? Ooh, that office tart made me so jealous, but Chris wouldn't... No, no, no, of course, he wouldn't. He wouldn't!

I grabbed the bag with the other sex toys and climbed out. Alice squirmed on the seat, panting from her orgasm. Sherry popped out of the back seat licking that disgusting man's cum off her fingers like she just enjoyed a messy ice cream cone.

"Come on, Alice," I purred. "Mommy wants to fuck you with a big double-headed dildo. Doesn't that sound fun?"

"It does!" she squealed and burst out of the minivan, her shorts around her right ankle and her vibrator in hand. I sighed as she raced bare-assed to the front door. I glanced around, hoping no one could see her, and quickly moved behind her. She tried to open the door. "Mommy, the door's broke."

"It's locked," I said.

"Oh, right. D'oh!" She giggled like that was funny.

I unlocked the door and she ran right for the stairs, her cute, naked ass beckoning. I had fucked her hard in the asshole. Sherry burst past me and chased my daughter, her skirt flaring to flash her shaved cunt coated in jizz.

I followed them upstairs and picked up the clothes I found discarded on the floor. Both bimbos were in my bedroom giggling and squirming. I picked up their clothes and shook my head. I tossed them into Alice's room.

I found them bouncing on the bed. Like, literally. They were jumping up and down, hair flying and Sherry's boobs heaving. They held hands, turning in a slow circle as their laughter echoed through the room.

It was almost innocent. Almost. But they were horny. Their thighs gleamed with their pussy juices. I licked my lips and set down the bag. I stripped naked as they kept laughing and squealing for joy. Then I opened the box that held the double-headed dildo.

"Okay, girls," I said. "Time for me and Alice to fuck with this." I held up the pink, double-headed dildo and shook the floppy shaft.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Alice squealed and landed on her rump. She looked so eager.

So did Sherry who dropped to her knees, her boobs heaving for a few more moments. I moved to the bed, my large tits swaying back and forth. Alice rubbed her hands then gasped at the sight of the toy I held.

"Wow, can all that fit in my little cunny?" she asked.

"Only half," I said. "The other half goes into mine. I think if we scissor our legs together, we can fuck each other."

"Yay! I wanna fuck you oh, so hard, Mommy!" Alice cooed, her hands sliding up and down her body. She kneaded her little titties. "That sounds like such nummy funny!"

I crawled onto the bed and brought one end to my daughter's pussy. I pressed it against her bare lips. She squirmed with such excitement on her face. I shoved it into her. She gasped as I pushed it into her snatch.

Her entire body quivered with excitement. It was so obvious that she was eager for this. She groaned as I pushed it deeper and deeper into her cunny. She quivered as her pussy devoured it until half of it was in her.

I noticed Sherry watching. She should do something so I grabbed out the clit rocket. I tossed it to her. "Get that out and squeeze the sides to turn it on. Then rub it on your clit!"

"Yeah," she moaned and tore into the packaging of the egg vibrator. She quickly had it out and rubbed away at her pussy as I moved into position with my daughter.

I scissored my legs with Alice as I scooted my pussy closer and closer. I grabbed the other end of the dildo and pushed it through my bush to find my pussy lips. I shuddered as I moved nearer to her, my twat swallowing the toy.

It was thick and felt so nice sliding into me. I shuddered as I moved down the shaft. Alice squealed in delight, sitting up on her elbows. Her little titties quivered as my cunt devoured the toy until my bush rubbed into her pussy. We had it all in us.

"Now we fuck each other," I purred and drew back. My cunt slid down the shaft.

"Yay!" she squealed and humped toward me.

I shuddered as we fucked each other with the dildos. This was such a wild thing to do. I loved the feel of the toy shifting around in me. My cunt clamped down on the dildo. Pleasure swept through me as I fucked against her.

It was so wild feeling the toy sliding around in me. My daughter moaned her delight, a big smile on her face. Sometimes, my pussy clung to the toy as it slipped in and out of her cunt, other times the shaft shifted around in me.

The stimulation was amazing. My big boobs heaved as I humped against my daughter. We pleasured each other with the dildo. I leaned back on my hands and used the heels of my feet to thrust forward against her.

"Mommy! Mommy! Your cunny hairs tickle me!" She giggled. "I love it!"

"It's so naughty hot to watch!" whimpered Sherry as she rubbed her clit with the vibrator. She quivered there. "Ooh, ooh, so naughty!"

It was so naughty. I loved fucking my daughter with the double-headed dildo as she fucked me back at the same moment. It was such a thrill. Such an illicit delight to experience this bliss. I groaned, my body shaking as I humped against her.

I loved every second of it. I savored every last moment of this wild passion. I trembled, loving every moment of this wicked bliss. It was such a wonderful delight to hump against her. My cunt squeezed down on the toy. The heat built and built in me.

"I'm going to have big cummies, Mommy!" squealed my daughter. "Ooh, ooh, my pussy is all hot and yummy and goody nice!"

"Cum!" I moaned, grinding my furred muff into her shaved cunt before I humped back. "I'm going to explode!"

"Cummies are the best!" whimpered Sherry as she pressed the egg vibrator on her clit. "Yay! Just the bestest best, Mistress Mommy!"

I couldn't agree more. I loved to cum. I'd had so many wonderful orgasms today. I had gotten so used to bland, boring sex. I felt alive once again. I trembled, savoring the passion of my bimbofied daughter. I quivered as she humped against me.

I slammed down the dildo and rubbed it into my daughter's pussy. She whimpered, her small boobies jiggling. She scrunched up her face, her head tossing. My cunt quivered around the toy. This was it. As I drew back, my orgasm burst.

"Yes, yes, Alice!" I gasped and humped back into her as my pussy writhed around the toy.

"Mommy!" squealed my little girl. "Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!"

I shuddered as my cunt rippled around the dildo. The pleasure shot through me. I groaned, tossing my head from side to side. I whimpered, the ecstasy sweeping through me. It was so delicious having the rapture drown my mind.

My pussy worshiped that dildo shifting around in me as my daughter and I both bucked through our orgasms. It was a thrill. A wondrous bliss to cum with my little girl. I felt so close to her as we shared the same sex toy.

I collapsed on my back, panting. The dildo still moved in me as my daughter squirmed. She was so energetic. Sherry groaned beside us, the egg vibrator humming away. I shuddered, biting my lower lip. I felt amazing right now.

Just outstanding.

I wanted to use more of the toys. Like those anal beads. I sat up and slid my cunt off the dildo. I grabbed the bag and pulled out the packaging for the red anal beads. I tore into the cardboard and plastic. I soon had it out, a thin rod with increasingly larger beads on it with a ring handle at the end.

How exciting. I stared at it and thought about how to best do use it on Alice. She needed to be kneeling before me. And I had to be... sitting on Sherry's face. She could eat my pussy out as I fucked my daughter with the anal beads.

I knelt on the bed with enough space as my daughter panted, her eyes closed. She had this dreamy smile on her lips. Sherry watched on, this wild look in her eyes. She still held the vibrating egg but didn't hold it against her pussy.

"What's that for?" she gasped, pointing at the beads.

Alice's eyes shot open. "Yes, yes, yes, Mommy, what are those for! They're beads. Are they for..." She frowned. "Um... I don't know!" She giggled. "What do they do! Oh, tell me! Tell me! Pretty please with raspberry pudding and sugar and plum drops and pears! Please, please, please!"

"They're anal beads," I said. "Sherry, come here and lie down so I can sit on your face. You need to lick my pussy because that's what bimbo-slaves do."

"Ooh, yeah! I love pussy, Mommy-Mistress!" Sherry scrambled over and maneuvered beneath me. I smiled down at her as I lowered my furred muff to her face. I sat on her as my redheaded bimbo daughter watched on. "Pussy!"

She licked at me. I groaned, my back arching. That felt so nice. I shuddered as her tongue danced through my folds. She licked and lapped at me with this naughty way of hers. I sighed, enjoying it so much. It was outstanding.

I let Sherry do her thing as I stared at my little girl's asshole. In the movies I caught my husband watching sometimes, they always spat on the girl's asshole or pussies. So I spat on my daughter's asshole, soaking her brown hole in my saliva.

"Mommy!" squealed Alice. "Ooh, that felt so naughty. My mommy is a naughty, naughty, wotty mommy!"

"Yes, I am," I purred. "A depraved Mommy-slut with her two bimbo-whores."

"Am I one of your bimbo-whores, Mommy?" Alice asked, sounding concerned as I brought the anal beads to her asshole."

"Yes, you are," I said as I pushed the red bead against her asshole. "You're Mommy's bimbo-whore. And she loves you so much. I'm going to fuck you with my anal beads and make you squeal."

"Thank you, Mommy!" she gasped as I pushed the round marble against her asshole. She groaned as her anal ring widened and widened. She squirmed as I pushed against her. Then the bead popped into her asshole and she gasped. "Ooh, ooh, that's so naughty!"

"Am I one of the bimbo-whores?" Sherry asked. "Because me and Alice make... um... One plus one is... uh..."

"Two," I said, rubbing my furred bush into her face. "Yes, you are. You're one of Mommy's good bimbo-whores. Her bimbo-sex-slave-slut and Alice is my bimbo-daughter-lover. See. You're both Mommy's. Isn't that amazing!"

"Yes, Mommy!" they both squealed together.

Sherry licked at my pussy like a good slut as I pushed the anal beads against Alice's asshole. It was a thrill to do this to her. To push harder and harder against her until the second bead popped into her anal sheath. She squealed in delight.