The Bimbo App - The Naughty Mommy 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I pushed the third one against her, Sherry swirling her tongue around my folds. She thrust her tongue inside me, driving me wild. I groaned and rammed the third bead into my daughter's asshole. The fourth one was even wider, but I drilled it against her and it popped right in.

"Mommy!" whimpered Alice as I pushed the fifth one in. "Ooh, ooh, jam it in! I love! It's oh, so goody good. Yeeeeeessssss!"

The fifth orb popped past her sphincter and filled her asshole. She squirmed there as I pushed the sixth one against her. I twisted the handle back and forth, working it against her sphincter. Her brown ring stretched and stretched. I shuddered on the slut beneath me. Her tongue swiped through my folds.

That felt so nice to have her licking me like that. She lapped at my pussy, driving me wild as I pushed and pushed on my daughter's sphincter. The sixth one stretched her out until my daughter squealed with passion.

All the beads were in her asshole. She wiggled her hips, her cute rump waving. I released the handle before she wrenched my finger. I shuddered, loving this. I ground my cunt on Sherry's licking mouth, my orgasm building and building.

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" Alice moaned. "Ooh, ooh, that's so wicked of you! I have them all in me. One, two, eleven of them in me!"

"Six," I said.

"That's what I said, Mommy!" she gasped. "Ooh, ooh, eleveny beads in my butt. Just making feel so good. They're thick and hard and yummy! Oh, Mommy!"

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the handle. I pulled on them. She gasped as the thick bead popped out. She squirmed there as the fifth bead then the fourth bead. The third. The second. Her little sphincter stretched and closed over and over again.

I loved how she moaned and gasped. Sherry licked at my folds, delight rushing through me as I slammed the anal beads back into my daughter's asshole. They popped in one after the other. She moaned and bucked, pussy juices spilling down her thighs.

"Mommy! Mommy! I love that! Oh, eleveny beads in my butt! Pop! Pop! Pop! So goody good! Ooh, ooh, my cunny's so hot!"

I fucked those anal beads in and out of her asshole as Sherry lapped at my cunt. She slid her tongue through my folds. She teased me. The pleasure swept through my body. I groaned at what she did. I quivered, loving the pleasure of her tongue sliding through my twat. She licked at me. Lapped at my twat with all her passion.

Her tongue slid through my folds. I groaned as the pleasure swept through me. I worked those beads faster. My daughter's sphincter slid around those naughty spheres. The sounds she made were so wild. She gasped and moaned.

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" she squealed, her head tossing and red hair dancing.

"Mmm, just cum," I purred and cupped her shaved pussy.

I didn't rub her cunt with my hand. I just felt the heat of her snatch. Her juices soaked my palm as I worked the beads out of her. I ground my furred muff on my bimbo-slave. She tongued me with hunger, lapping at me.

I groaned as she thrust her tongue into my cunt. She swirled it around as I fucked my daughter's asshole. I rammed those beads in and yanked them out, feeling her asshole's slight resistance with each bead shiver through the handle.

"Cum for Mommy!" I moaned, Sherry's tongue stimulating my pussy walls. My clit rubbed into her nose. I smothered her with pussy. "Just cum for Mommy!"

"Yes, yes, yes!" my daughter moaned. "Oh, Mommy! Oh, yes, that's so good, Mommy! I love this! I love this so much! Oh, Mommy!"

I rammed the anal beads deep into her bowels. She threw back her head. Her body bucked. Pussy juices gushed out of her cunt and bathed my hand. She soaked me, cream running over my palms and dripping from between my knuckles.

"Mommy!" she squealed as I ripped the beads all the way out.

I thrust them into my mouth and suckled the sour flavor of my daughter's asshole off them. I groaned, grinding my clit into Sherry's nose. Pleasure sparked through me. My big boobs swayed back and forth as I swelled toward my release.

I detonated.

My pussy juices gushed out and flooded Sherry's. The naughty bimbo-slave squealed in delight as she lapped up my cream. I loved her swiping her tongue through my folds as I bucked. My boobs heaved as the waves of such illicit pleasure swept through me.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "Oh, that's so good. I love it!"

My head tossed from side to side. My cunt writhed, the juices gushing out of my twat and bathing the naughty girl. My daughter quivered before me, her little asshole gaping open for a moment before squeezing shut. Her pussy juices gushed down her thighs.

"Oh, my fucking god!" I moaned.

"Mommy! Mommy! I'm cumming!" squealed Alice. "I'm cumming so hard, hard, hard! I lovey dovey love it!"

"Yes!"

I smeared my muff on my slave's mouth. She licked at me with such hunger. She swiped her tongue through my folds. I loved her doing that. I felt incredible. I shuddered and swayed from side to side, my heart pounding in my chest.

A big smile spread on my lips. I panted, my chest rising and falling as my orgasm hit that wonderful peak in me. I trembled, sucking in deep breaths. My daughter fell on her side and rolled onto her back, her legs thrust up in the air and kicking with glee.

Then I heard something from downstairs. The garage door closing. My husband was home.

"Alice," I said. "Daddy's home. Let's go greet him. You and Sherry have to pounce on him and show him home much you love him."

"Yes!" both girls squealed as I reached for my phone. I swiped it on as I shifted off Sherry.

Alice and Sherry jumped off the bed and ran naked for the door, squealing, "Daddy! Daddy!"

I started my camera app recording and followed.

* * *

Chris Cartwright

"Daddy! Daddy!" squealed from the stairs.

I glanced up at them and froze. My daughter Alice was rushing down the stairs naked, her red hair flying behind her. I gaped at the sight of her nubile flesh as she hurtled closer. And with her was another naked girl, with bigger boobs and black hair.

Before I could even realize it, the two girls leaped at me. They threw their arms around me. Two barely legal cuties were kissing me. I stumbled back as they peppered my face in kisses. My arms went around them instinctively.

"What the hell?" I gasped. "Alice! What are you doing?"

"I'm doing you, Daddy!" she giggled.

"That's right," my wife purred. Linda came walking down the stairs equally naked. Her large breasts swayed back and forth, her red hair spilling in tousled waves around her flushed face. She had a wicked grin on her lips as she addressed the girls. "Get your Daddy's cock out and show him how good you are at oral!"

"Yippee!" Alice squealed.

"What the fuck is going on, Linda?" I gasped, my daughter and the other naked girl both dropping to their knees. They attacked my belt.

"You're getting a blowjob from our bimbofied daughter," she said, holding her phone out. "Smile! We're making a precious home video!"

"This is insane!" I gasped as my belt came undone. Then my fly, my fastener popped and my zipper yanked down. How had they acted so fast? "What are you doing? This is sick! That's our daughter? You can't have her—"

"Cock!" the two girls squealed together as my dick popped out of my boxers. They yanked the cotton underwear down to my knees. Their lips kissed at the side of my shaft.

"Yummy, yummy, Daddy dicky!" squealed Alice.

"Big Daddy dicky that needs to be licky!" the other girl giggled. They sounded like airheads. This wasn't my Alice at all. She wouldn't—

The two girls licked up my cock. I groaned as they reached the crown of my dick and giggled. They flicked their tongues around the tip of my shaft with such enthusiasm. I couldn't believe this was happening to me. They were both lapping at me.

Joy shone in Alice's and the other girl's eyes while my wife descended the stairs slowly, filming it all. I didn't get what was going on. How my daughter would even do this. She had been a moody bitch for the last few months, driving my wife wild.

And now my wife and daughter were apparently having sex with this other girl.

"That's it, Alice and Sherry," my wife purred. "Mmm, suck Daddy's big dick. Don't you just love the two bimbos, honey?"

"What?" I gasped, staring at my wife in confusion. "Bimbos?"

"I bimbofied them. Alice is our bimbo-daughter and Sherry is our bimbo-slave. She was such a mean bitch to Alice, bullying her all the time, but now she's our dirty slut. Right, Sherry!"

"Yes, Mommy-Mistress!" squealed Sherry. "I'm a dirty, dirty slut who loves cocks and cunnies and pussies and dickies and wickies and orgasms!"

"Orgasms are the bestest best bestest!" my daughter gasped with delight.

Then she engulfed the crown of my cock. This incestuous rush swept through me as she suckled at me. My eyes rolled back into my head at how amazing that felt. It was a thrill to have such ecstasy sweeping through me.

Forbidden ecstasy. I should not be enjoying this at all. This was so wrong, but I couldn't help it. My daughter was sucking with such passion on me. She was loving my cock. This was so insane. I didn't get this one bit.

I groaned as she suckled hard on me while Sherry rubbed her face into my nuts and moaned, "Hairy nuts are such funny nuts. They tickle me and lickle me and make me giggle!"

She giggled as she kissed on them. This was so insane, and my wife just stood there, filming it, her right hand sliding between her thighs. She rubbed at her red-furred muff. She masturbated as our daughter sucked my dick.

Alice bobbed her he had with such enthusiasm. My eyes widened at just how amazing she was at sucking my dick. She was awesome at it. I had never felt a better mouth sucking my dick. Was it because my daughter was talented?

Or because of the incestuous rush of having my barely legal daughter sucking on my dick?

It had to be the later. That was why this felt so awesome. I groaned as she suckled on me. She nursed with such passion on my dick. She worked her mouth up and down my cock with enthusiasm. It was clear that loved my rod.

No. It wasn't the incest. It was her. My daughter was amazing at sucking dicks. When had my little Alice grown up into such a cock-sucking whore, and why was my wife okay with it? None of this made sense.

But it was so hard to think with that hot mouth sucking on my dick. She worked that delicious mouth up and down my cock. I loved it so much. She nursed on me with hunger. She danced her tongue around my dick with such passion.

"Oh, fuck, that's good," I groaned.

"I know," purred my wife. "Mmm, you're just enjoying getting blown by our daughter."

"Yes!" I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest. "Oh, damn, I am. That's good. That's so good."

Alice moaned in delight around my cock while the other girl, Sherry, nuzzled into my balls. She suckled on them as the pressure to cum built and built in them. It wouldn't be long before I was flooding my daughter's mouth with my jizz.

This was so fucked up.

And so fucking amazing.

My daughter swirled her tongue around my cock. I groaned, rising toward that moment of eruption. I would fire so much cum into her mouth. Just give her all the jizz she clearly craved. I trembled, my heart pounding as my wife kept filming, this wicked grin on her lips.

I couldn't take this much longer. My daughter's mouth felt amazing. She worked her lips up and down my cock, sucking with such enthusiasm. She moaned her joy around my cock, the vibration massaging the tip of my dick.

Sherry massaged my balls at the same moment. She rubbed her face back and forth into my hairy nuts. I groaned at what she did to me. She massaged those nuts, working at them as they filled with my cum.

"Fuck," I breathed.

"Don't hold back," my wife moaned, rubbing at her cunt with one hand. "Just cum in that little bimbo-slut's mouth. She wants her daddy's cum."

My daughter squealed around my dick.

"Shit!" I groaned at the humming pressure.

I didn't understand how any of this was possible, but it felt amazing having my daughter working her mouth up and down my cock. She suckled on me with passion. Her eyes stared up at me with such joy in them.

I groaned, loving the pressure building at the tip of my dick. The itch to cum grew and grew as my daughter blew me. I reveled in this fabulous and taboo treat. It was such a rush to have my little girl bobbing her head and working her lips up and down my cock.

"I'm going to cum, honey!" I groaned. "Oh, fuck, Daddy's going to cum in your mouth, Alice!"

She squealed and nursed so hard on me. She suckled with passion as the pressure burst in my nuts. I threw back my head and erupted in my daughter's mouth. I fired blast after blast of cum into into her. She gulped it down.

She swallowed my cum with hunger. She moaned as I erupted over and over again. The incestuous rush of this pleasure swept through me. It was outstanding to enjoy. I groaned with each erupting into her mouth.

"Goddamn," I groaned as my daughter sucked dry the nuts Sherry nuzzled her lips into. "Holy fucking shit!"

"Now you have to ride him, Alice!" my wife said. "You have to work that naughty cunt up and down your daddy's big dick!"

Alice ripped her mouth off my cock and squealed, "I do, Daddy! I do! I have to ride your big dick with my naughty cunny. It's so wet and drippy and itchy for your big dicky to fuck me! Oh, oh, oh, I love you so much!"

"Our daughter needs your dick, Chris," my wife said. "Now get on your back so she can ride you and experience her first cock."

"I love cocks in me!" whimpered Sherry. She was a DP Lover Bimbo. "They're so wonderful. I want one in my cunny and my asshole and my pussy all at the same time! Yay!"

I groaned and sank down on my back. My wife moved over to me. To my shock, she straddled me, her red bush dripping with her excitement. What the hell had happened while I was at work? She sank down on me and planted her furred muff right on my face.

I shuddered, smothered by her thick bush and spicy musk. Her wet pussy lips rubbed on my lips and nose. I licked at her out of instinct, sliding through her juicy cunt. She was soaked. Fuck, I didn't know my wife could get this wet.

She squirmed on me as Alice straddled my hips. She grabbed my cock and pressed it into her bare twat. I felt the forbidden contact of her cunt on my dick. It was such a wicked thrill to have her teasing me like that. Incestuous pussy.

"Daddy!" she squealed and plunged her cunt down my dick.

"Shit!" I groaned as her hot twat engulfed my cock in a single go. She was no virgin. She swallowed my dick with ease. She took every bit of me. I groaned there, totally surprised by this moment. "Oh, fucking shit!"

"Just enjoy," my wife purred as she ground her furred muff on my face. My tongue flicked through her folds as my daughter squeezed her cunt around me. "Ride your Daddy, Alice! Ride him hard!"

"Yes, Mommy!" Alice squealed and slid her cunt up my cock.

I groaned into my wife's twat as our daughter rode me. That hot snatch worked up and down my dick. I savored her hot snatch gripping my cock. It was a thrill to have her riding me like that. I shuddered at the feel of her pussy massaging me.

This was incredible. My daughter felt amazing riding me. Just fantastic working her cunt up and down my cock. I groaned at the incestuous rush of that tight, barely legal pussy massaging my cock. This wonderful heat shot through me. I loved every second of it.

"Damn," I groaned. "Oh, damn, that's just amazing. Fuck!"

I tongued my wife's pussy. I licked and lapped at her with hunger. I fluttered my tongue through her folds, teasing her pussy. She groaned as I did that. I loved how she squirmed on me. She massaged me with her furred muff as I reveled in Alice's hot cunt working up and down me.

"Daddy! Your cock is crazy amazeballs that I love it oh, so super duper much, yay!" the excited girl moaned, her pussy massaging me.

I savored every second of it, my tongue sliding through my wife's spicy folds. I gathered her juices, loving every moment of this. It was fantastic to feast on her. To eat her cunt. She groaned as I tongued her.

Alice squirmed through her own bliss, loving what I was doing to her. I enjoyed every second of her hot twat massaging my dick. She squeezed about me. She held me tight as she rode my cock. Her pussy gripped me.

The pressure swelled in my nuts. I groaned, my tongue thrusting into my wife's twat. I swirled around in her. I licked at her with hunger. I teased her with passion. She groaned on me, her butt-cheeks clenching before me.

"That's it," she purred. "Just enjoy our bimbo-daughter's hot cunt working up and down your dick."

I was enjoying it. I savored every second of this hot pussy massaging my cock. I reveled in the passion of her tight, young twat sliding up and down me. Her slippery pussy worked up and down my pole with ease.

I tongued my wife's cunt with hunger as Alice brought my cock closer and closer to cumming. She worked her hot pussy up and down it, sending me toward that moment of eruption. That moment when I would fire all my cum into her pussy.

I whimpered as my daughter plunged her twat down my dick. She took every inch of me. It was an incredible bliss to feel her sliding back up me. I shuddered, savoring the heat of her cunt as she wiggled her hips from side to side. She stirred her cunt around my dick and started it over.

"Riding daddy's biggie dicky!" she sang as she worked up and down me. "Yes, I am! Yay!"

"You are," moaned my wife, her spicy juices soaking my tongue. "Ooh, baby girl, just work that hot cunt up and down Daddy's cock. You're making him feel so good!"

"Yay!" she squealed, her pussy squeezing about my dick. "I love this oh, so much! Daddy's dick is in my pussy. I'm gonna cum, cum, cummy cum!"

I groaned at the hot delight of her barely legal cunt working up and down my cock. She brought me closer and closer to cumming. To that big burst of jizz that would flood her. I groaned, my tongue flicking through Linda's folds.

Alice bounced up and down my cock, babbling almost complete nonsense as she brought me closer and closer to that moment of eruption. To flooding her barely legal cunt with all the cum I had in my balls.

She was fantastic at that.

Her pussy gripped my dick in the sweetest embrace. My daughter's cunt was so much better than my wife's. I flicked my tongue to her clit, bathing it as Alice's hot snatch brought me to the brink of erupting. I growled my pleasure, the pressure in my nuts about to burst.

Alice slammed her cunt down my cock and squealed, "Cumming! I'm cumming on daddy's big dicky! Yay!"

Her hot flesh rippled around my dick. The pleasure of her twat suckled at me as I groaned into my wife's pussy. I tongued her clit as the pressure in my balls swelled toward the bursting point. My daughter's cunt rippled about me. She suckled at me with her hot twat.

"Yes, yes, that's so good, Alice!" my wife moaned. "Oh, that's amazing!"

Linda's spicy cunt cream bathed my mouth. I drank my wife's passion as she climaxed on me. My daughter's barely legal cunt suckled at me. I groaned as the ache at the tip of my dick hit that bursting point. I growled into my wife's snatch.

Erupted.

My cum fired into my daughter's pussy, filling her with my incestuous seed. Stars burst across my vision as I writhed through all this passion. The pleasure melted my mind as my daughter's cunt suckled at my spurting dick

"Shit," I groaned into my wife's pussy.

"Daddy's cummies are flooding my cunny!" squealed Lisa.

"Yay!" Sherry gasped. "That's so amazeballing awesomey!"

My cock erupted over and over, firing hot ecstasy through my body. The rapture blazed across my mind. I growled through my clenched teeth as my wife's furred muff ground on my face. She groaned on me, her butt-cheeks clenching.