The Bimbo App - The Naughty Mommy 05

Story Info
A husband gets to enjoy the delights of his wife's bimbo!
7.4k words
4.69
23.2k
38

Part 5 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hubby Enjoys His Wife's Bimbo Sluts

Linda Cartwright

I stared at my phone, at the Bimbo App that had made this possible, and saw that all three bimbos had leveled up. My daughter and Sherry had hit Level 2 while Keily, my newest bimbo, had hit Level 1. That little cocktease had her cunt impaled on my dildo. She was quivering in delight, having been double-fucked by my husband and me.

The cock-tease of the office deserved to be my bimbo-whore. My husband had a thing for her, and she was going to report him to HR to get him fired. The little home-wrecking tramp. Well, I took care of her. She was now a pure slut.

That was perfect.

She was still dressed, her black miniskirt hiked around her waist and a red thong thrust to the side. She wore a transparent, black top with a scarlet bra beneath hugging her round boobs. She giggled in delight, bleached-blonde hair spilling around her face.

"Get off me," I ordered.

"But your dildo feels all goody good in my cunny!" squealed Keily. She bounced on me, pressing the base of the dildo into my clit. I groaned as sparks burst inside of me. I shuddered, my eyes widening at the pleasure. "I lovey dove having you in my pussy."

"She said to get off," Chris, my husband, said. He grabbed the bimbo by the waist and hauled her off. He must be a tad angry with her, too. He did have a crush on her, and she had wanted to destroy him. That must make him pissed.

At least he got to fuck her in the ass. In fact, he could fuck her as much as he wanted. She was our whore now. Our personal fucktoy. Like Sherry the Bully. And we also had our cute and adorable daughter who was currently sixty-nining with Sherry.

Our daughter wasn't our fucktoy. Alice was our bimbo-daughter who loved us with all her heart and her body. She was so delicious. Just an empty-headed slut without a care in the world. She didn't have to think about anything but fucking.

Lucky her.

"Strip naked, slut," I told Keily. "Come on. Let's see that hot body!"

"Yay!" squealed Keily. She bounced in place. "I love getting all nekkid and frisky and horny and nudey. Just bestest best best!" Her bleached-blonde hair flew around her shoulders while her boobs heaved in her bra.

She ripped that transparent top off as she was bouncing on the balls of her feet. She wiggled her hips back and forth as she threw the top down. She reached behind her and unhooked her bra. Her boobs spilled out, jiggling from her movement. They were ripe and perky with pink nipples.

"Damn," Chris groaned as he stared at them.

"Does she have better tits than me?" I asked, leaning back against the sofa as I already knew the sort of bimbo I would make the slut.

He glanced at my big boobs. "Of course not."

Amusement played on my lips. "Liar. But that's why we're here. Because you have a thing for the little slut."

"I don't have a thing," he protested. "She's just..." He glanced at the bimbo, her tits jiggling. She shoved off her skirt and thong together, humming happily. "I mean... She's just a tramp that parades around the office. I'd have to be a fucking corpse not to notice how fucking hot she is. Damn, Linda, stop being so catty. I came home to you fucking our daughter and that Sherry slut, and you're on my case for looking at her prancing around the office."

Guilt flushed through me. "That's different. Our daughter and Sherry... They're bimbos. They don't count. Just like Keily no longer counts."

"So don't be jealous that she has perky tits," Chris muttered.

"Who does?" Keily asked. She looked around. "Who's got perky, perky titty witties?"

"Mmm, you do," I purred. "You have perky tits that aren't as big and soft and nice as mine."

"Ooh, ooh, ooh, you do have such biggie titties that are so biggie! Yay!" Linda squirmed there, her hips wiggling from side to side. "Can I squeeze them and play with them and love them oh, so much!"

"In a moment," I said and tapped her profile. Now that she was Level 1, I had a choice. I didn't want to make her an Anal Slut Bimbo or a Creampie Lover Bimbo. I certainly didn't want to make her a Huge Boobs Bimbo. Though...

I shook my head. I wanted to make her a... Spanking Slut Bimbo.

"She's a naughty bimbo that needs to be punished!" read the App on the option. I chose it and tapped YES.

Suddenly, Keily squealed and dropped to the ground. She pressed her face into the floor and wiggled her rump from side to side. Her butt-cheeks jiggled. She looked so sexy there. I savored the quiver of her perky rump. She wanted to be spanked.

"Your dick is dirty," I said. "Shove it in her mouth to clean it off, honey."

"Oh, right," Chris said. "Shit, she'll really do that?"

"She's our bimbo-slave," I cooed, my pussy so wet. "She'll do whatever we want her to do. She's ours. We can play with her however we want."

"Damn," he groaned and dropped to his knees before the slut, his cock thrusting out at her. "Suck that dirty dick. It was just in your asshole!"

"Yay!" squealed Keily. "I love sucking on dicks. Just gobbling them and suckling on them and humming on them! Ooh, and when they cum, cum, cum, that's just the bestest treat! Like Halloween! Salty man-candy! Yummy!"

She opened wide and swallowed my husband's dirty dick. He groaned as the slut polished her own ass off his dick. I stood, my big boobs swaying, and shoved down the strap-on. My husband groaned as she savored her sucking on him. I rolled the harness down my thighs, my cunt on fire.

I glanced over at my daughter. She was in the middle of sixty-nining with Sherry. She was so happy. Just hours ago, that slut Alice now feasted upon had bullied her. Had made my sweet Alice cry. Now they were happily sixty-nining.

There was something special about being a bimbo. To just have the freedom to eat out your bully's cunt while she did the same to you. Both of you happy. Having fun. Loving each other. The two devoured each other with such passion.

It was hot. So freeing.

I dropped to my knees beside Keily, my right hand resting on her ass. My husband stared at me as he knelt before the slut getting his cock polished. I slid my hand into the young thing's butt-crack and found her asshole dripping in my husband's cum.

I smeared that jizz across her asshole and said, "You cock-teasing slut! I bet you never thought you'd be fucked in the ass by my husband" Anger burned in me. When I came over here, I was just so jealous of the slut, part of me afraid Chris would run off with her, but now... Now I was so pissed at her for wanting to get him fired. "You little whore!"

I drew back my hand.

SMACK!

She squealed around Chris's cock. My husband stared at me in shock as my red handprint appeared on the slut's so spankable rump. Keily suckled harder. She nursed with passion on his dick. His face twisted in pleasure.

"Fuck," he groaned. "She suckled even harder, Linda. What did you do to her?"

"Made her into a slut that loves being spanked," I said as I drew back my hand.

SMACK!

Keily squealed and wiggled her rump. Now both her butt-cheeks had those red handprints. It was so hot having her eager for it. Even though I was punishing her, she just enjoyed it even more than Sherry had. Keily's shaved cunt dripped her juices.

SMACK!

"Cock-teasing little slut!" I hissed. "Now you're our slut!"

SMACK!

"We own your skank ass! You have to please my hubby whenever he gets horny!"

SMACK!

"Yes, yes, whenever he wants to have that dick sucked, you'll be on your knees begging him to ram that cock down your throat!"

"God, yes," he groaned.

SMACK!

"Fuck, Linda, she really suckles hard when you do that. She loves it so fucking much!"

SMACK!

"Good!" I moaned, reddening the whore's ass more and more. "Nurse on that dick, slut!"

SMACK!

Keily did. She suckled and slurped on my husband's cock. She nursed on him with passion. I loved the sounds she made. They were just such a delight to hear. It was awesome having her bob her head and work her mouth up and down his cock while slobbering on him while my hand slapped down on her perky, red ass.

SMACK!

Pussy cream spilled down her cunt. The tart aroma of her pussy was delicious.

SMACK!

She was so wet. So turned on by this.

SMACK!

My cunt clenched just seeing how aroused she was. Shaved vulva gleamed. Her thighs glistened.

SMACK!

"Fuck, I'm going to dump my cum in her mouth," groaned Chris.

SMACK!

"Flood that whore's mouth," I groaned, my eyes staring at that pussy. Such a naughty thought filled my mind.

SMACK!

"Flood her with all your cum, honey!"

"Getting there," he groaned. "So fucking hot having you spank the little whore's asshole!"

"Yes!" I moaned, my pussy on fire.

SMACK!

Her ass glowed scarlet. I savored the sight of that burning rump as my husband groaned. He was so close. I stared at Keily's juicy cunt. My hand itched. I bet she would love it. I drew back, aiming for her cunt. My hand slapped down at her.

CRACK!

I spanked her pussy.

She squealed in delight. Instantly, pussy juices gushed out and soaked my palm. She suckled in delight. My husband groaned, staring at me as I rubbed at the slut's vulva. Her body trembled as her orgasm swept through her.

"Fuck, you made her cum," groaned Chris. "She's a fucking slut. Holy shit! A bimbo-fucking slut! Yes!" He threw back his head and erupted.

I heard her gulping down his cum as he grunted. My husband pumped her mouth full of his cum. He grunted, firing again and again. I loved it. I thrust my digits into the bimbo's twat. Her pussy convulsed around my digits.

"Oh, yes, that's just so hot," I cooed. "Mmm, I love the way her cunt ripples around my digits, honey. She's cumming hard."

"God, yes," Chris grunted.

He grunted as he kept pumping his cum into her mouth. My pussy was on fire. The bimbo whimpered her pleasure as she swallowed his jizz. I glanced at the two girls sixty-nining. They were still wearing their cheap crowns from the Burger King kid's meals they had for dinner.

They had leveled up, too. What did that mean now that they were Level 2? I ripped my fingers out of the slut's pussy and stood. The cream dripped from my digits. I sucked off her spicy cream as I grabbed my phone. My husband grunted as I unlocked the screen and set down on the couch.

Keily had a cute apartment. I had to admit that. I loved the gray hue of the couch, and the fabric was nice on my naked ass. I found the Bimbo App and tapped on Sherry. I could upgrade her to an Exhibitionist Love Bimbo. Interesting. She'd gone from loving two dicks in her to being seen.

I upgraded her.

"What are you doing?" asked my husband.

"The bimbos leveled up," I said. "I'm giving them new abilities."

"Shit, is this some sort of game?"

Keily popped her mouth off his dick and squealed, "I love games oh, so much! They're so much fun. I love Candy Crush and Diablo Immortal and World of Tanks! Ooh, ooh, my phone has all the games! Yay!"

"Basically," I said and clicked on Alice. To my surprise, I had a choice. Deep Throat Specialist or Pussy Licking Specialist. Well, that was an easy choice. I was certain my husband would love having her suck on his dick, but this was my Bimbo App.

YES or NO appeared to confirm the Pussy Licking Specialist. I hit YES. A hot shiver ran through me as I moaned, "Alice, honey, come lick Mommy's pussy. I know you want to!"

Alice squealed and lifted her face from Sherry's cunt. Pussy cream soaked my daughter's face. She crawled toward me, pussy cream running down her chin. She had this wild look in her eyes as she headed toward me. She ran her hands down my thighs and buried her face into pussy without a word, her cheap, cardboard crown rubbing into my pubic mound.

She lapped at me. She licked me with such enthusiasm. Somehow, she was even better at it. She was more... controlled. It was like her tongue knew just what to do. I gasped, my eyes widening as her tongue slid all over my pussy.

"Oh, my god," I groaned. "Oh, my fucking god. That's amazing."

"Shit," groaned my husband. "What do I do?"

"Whatever you want," I panted. "You have two bimbos to play with. Enjoy them. Our daughter's eating my cunt. Oh, she's just going to town on my pussy. Fuck!"

"Right, right," said Chris.

"Look at me, Daddy!" Sherry said, preening. She grabbed her round boobs and jiggled them. "Ooh, ooh, aren't I so cute and sexy and adowable. Huh, huh? Look at me! I have such perky titty witties I do!"

"Yeah," groaned my husband. He laid down on the ground. "Come sit on my face, Sherry, and Keily... Ride my dick. I want to feel that pussy on my cock."

"Yay!" squealed Keily.

She scampered over to me and threw her leg over Chris's torso. She straddled him and grabbed his dick. I watched, enjoying Alice's tongue running over my clit, as Keily raised his cock up and pressed me into her pussy lips. She rubbed him up and down her slit.

"Just gotta find my pussy hole," she purred. "I lovey dove dove having big dicks in my pussy!"

"Me, too!" Sherry squealed. "Daddy's cock is super duper awesomey!"

"Daddy!" Keily squealed and plunged her cunt down my husband's dick. "I love having Daddy's biggie dicky in me, too! Yay! I'm riding you, Daddy!"

"I bet you wanted her to call you Daddy," I moaned as Sherry ground her cunt on his face.

My husband didn't answer. He had his mouth smothered by an barely legal twat while a hot slut worked her cunt up and down his dick. It was hot to see. I loved the sight. Savored it working up and down him. She gripped him with her hot snatch.

It was a hot sight. My cunt was on fire watching the naughty tableau before me. I squirmed there as she rode him hard. I loved how naughty this was. My twat burned as Alice thrust her tongue into my depths. She swirled it around in me.

I shuddered, my daughter devouring my cunt. She thrust her tongue into my snatch. She swirled it about in me. I loved her doing that. It was so wild. She made me feel so good. I loved this passion. My eyes rolled back in my head.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," groaned my husband into Sherry's pussy.

"Yes, yes, ride my husband's dick, you dirty slut," I moaned as Alice's tongue danced around in me. She stirred me up.

"Me?" asked Keily. "I'm a dirty, dirty slut? Yay! I'm a dirty worty hottie slut riding Daddy's big dick. Oh, Daddy! Yes, yes! I love your thick cocky in my cunny! Ooh, ooh, I want all your cummies!"

"Cummies are the bestest best!" whimpered Sherry. She glanced at me. "Mommy-Mistress! Watch me ride Daddy's face! Ooh, ooh, look at me grinding on him! Hottie hot, right?"

"Yes," I moaned, Alice's tongue driving me wild. She would make me cum. My sweet baby girl would make me explode. "Oh, Alice, I love you so much."

My eyes rolled back in my head as she flicked her tongue around in my snatch. She teased me. I groaned, savoring that delight of having her tongue dance around in me. This wonderful heat swept through me.

The pleasure built and built. Keily's perky tits bounced and her reddened ass jiggled as she rode my husband's cock. He tongued Sherry's cunt. I loved the sight. My face twisted in delight. This was so perfect. I would just enjoy cumming over and over on my daughter's mouth.

I would get to enjoy Alice's licking whenever I wanted.

"Oh, fuck," groaned Chris. "That pussy, Keily! Work that pussy up and down my dick."

"Okey-dokey, Daddy!" she squealed. "Ooh, ooh, your big dicky is stirring up my naughty twaty. Oh, yay. I'm gonna cummy cum cum on your hugey cock!"

I loved it. My orgasm built and built. My daughter's tongue flicked up through my folds to my clit. She danced it over my bud. My face twisted with the pleasure. My big boobs jiggled as my daughter polished my naughty pearl.

I gasped and shuddered at how skilled she was. No longer did her tongue just flail around my pussy lips with pure exuberance. She was so talented at eating cunt now. She was the best at it. My toes curled and my breasts jiggled.

"I'm going to cum, Alice," I whimpered.

"Yay, Mommy!" she moaned. "I wanna drown in all your yummy nummy cunny juices! Ooh, ooh, you taste super duper the bestest, Mommy! I love you oh, so muchy much!"

I wanted to drown her in all my pussy cream. Especially after she started suckling on me. She nursed with such passion on my bud. She suckled on me with everything that she had. It was a fantastic delight. Pleasure swelled in me.

My eyes fluttered. I watched Sherry and Keily riding my husband. Sherry cupped her boobs and jiggled them at Keily who was bouncing up and down my husband's dick. The secretary-bimbo giggled, her bleached-blonde hair.

"Aren't my titties just so hottie and cutie and sexy?" asked Sherry as she ground her shaved cunt on my husband's face.

"They are!" squealed Keily. "I love staring at them. Ooh, ooh, can I play with those cutie boobies?" Before even getting an answer, Keily had her hands squeezing Sherry's boobs.

I watched the hot sight, my daughter nibbling on my clit with her lips. I shuddered, my eyes rolling back in my head as that hot mouth brought me closer and closer to cumming. I just wanted to explode. Just burst with such passion.

This was so hot having my daughter nursing on my clit. She suckled on me with everything that she had. That was so delicious. I whimpered, my face twisting with delight. I arched my back, my big boobs jiggling.

Keily ducked her head down and suckled on Sherry's nipple. The other bimbo squealed in delight. She held Keily to her boobs. Sherry quivered there, my husband tonguing her pussy as Keily plunged her twat down his dick.

"Yes," I groaned, getting off on this tableau. "Oh, yes, yes, that's it. I... I... Yes!"

I came.

My pussy convulsed. Juices gushed out of my cunt and bathed my daughter's mouth. Alice squealed in obvious delight. She drank down my cunt cream. She lapped and lapped at my snatch while I trembled through all this delight. It was such a wonderful moment.

I groaned, my entire body quivering with this passion. I felt so good as my pussy cream spilled out of me. My back arched. I shuddered, the heat rushing through me. It was a wonderful treat. I shuddered here, feeling awesome.

"Oh, wow," I groaned. "Oh, that's good!"

"Mommy pussy juices!" squealed Alice. She licked and lapped at me. "Ooh, ooh, they're so yummy nummy!"

"Yes," I groaned, savoring the way she licked at me. She lapped with such hunger on my pussy folds. I loved it. "Oh, yes, yes, just feast on me."

She flicked her tongue up and down my folds. She gave me such wild delight. I loved every moment of her devouring me. I groaned, my body quivering. My boobs swayed. They bounced and jiggled as the pleasure swept through me.

My face contorted with delight. I loved the feel of all that passion surging through me. I squeezed my thighs around her head as I rode my orgasm to its wonderful pinnacle. It was just the best orgasm ever. I shuddered, my boobs smacking together.

"Fuck," I breathed.

"Daddy!" Sherry squealed, drawing my attention.

My daughter kept licking at my pussy, her tongue flicking through my folds lightly. I trembled, watching Sherry throw back her black hair. It swayed through the air as she bucked. She must be drowning Chris in pussy cream.

"Shit," he groaned.

Keily ripped her mouth off Sherry's nipple. "Daddy's big dicky feels so goody great in me! Yay!"

She plunged down his dick and arched her back. Her boobs bounced as it was clear she was cumming on him. The bimbos' squeals filled the small apartment. My husband gripped her hips, his wedding band sparkling on his left hand.

He erupted in her.

I listened to him grunting and groaning. He filled the bimbo's pussy with his cum. I shuddered, watching him spurt blast after blast of cum into her cunt. It was so hot. I shuddered here, Alice's tongue sliding through my folds.