The Bimbo App - The Naughty Mommy 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved this. It was the best thing in the world. I savored all this passion. The heat melted through me. Chris groaned as he dumped all his cum into the slut's cunt. He pumped her full of his jizz. He savored every moment of doing that.

I could tell he loved it.

"Fuck," he groaned. "That was amazing."

Yes, it was.

* * *

Chris Cartwright

I drove us home from Keily's apartment. My mind was whirling. What was this App that my wife had found? How had she done this? My eyes flicked to Alice in the rearview mirror. Linda had changed our little girl into a whore. Just made her into this pussy-loving bimbo slut.

What had happened to my wife? She was jealous of Keily? Why? Because I stared at the woman's ass and tits when she paraded around the office in tight skirts and low-cut blouses? It didn't mean anything. I had never cheated on my wife, but she...

She had cheated on me with Alice and Sherry. Oh, sure, she shared them, but she was enjoying them while I was at work. Which wasn't like my wife at all. And where had she gotten that strap-on? She said she bought it today, but she was really into having our daughter eat her out.

Sherry giggled. I glanced in the rearview mirror to see that she had her top up. She pressed her boobies into the window and rubbed them up and down, flashing the cars that were driving by. My cheeks warmed.

"Sherry, stop doing that!" I growled. "Pull your top down!"

"Sorry, Daddy," she said, pulling her boobies from the glass. "But I just wanna let everyone see how cutie my boobies are!"

"They're so cutie, Daddy!" Keily said. She was calling me that, too. Fuck.

"Yes, yes, they're just so cutie," squealed Alice. She squirmed beside Sherry, sitting away from the window, thank god. I didn't want my daughter flashing...

"Sherry!" I snapped as the black-haired bimbo was doing it again. "I told you to stop that."

"Oh, I forgot, Daddy!" giggled the bimbo. She shoved her top down. "Whoopsie doopsie!"

"She's an exhibitionist bimbo," said my wife in the passenger seat. "Mmm, she's going to be naughty like that from now on. She can't help herself."

Sherry's top came up again. I groaned as she pressed her boobs against the window. It was dark out, and we were almost home, so I just gave up. I heard the squeaking sound of her young titties sliding against the glass. She chortled, having a good time.

My dick was so hard as I turned onto our street. The neighborhood was quiet. I pulled into the driveway, glancing at my wife as she played with her phone some more. Was it that app? I swallowed, my dick hard.

"Can you bimbofy any woman?" I asked.

"Yes," she answered and gave me a cool look. "Why? You have another crush? Or something?"

My cheeks burned. "I just meant, I'm trying to understand how you can do it."

"With my app." She sighed. "But, it's too expensive to get another bimbo. Like nearly $1500 to buy enough of the in-app currency for number four. I have one crystal. This stuff is expensive."

"Jesus," I said. "Well, I mean, making a woman into your slave shouldn't be cheap."

"No," she said. "I suppose that's true. It was free for our daughter and Sherry. That's how they hook you. It's so predatory. There's a part of me that wants to snag Karen Miller."

"From across the street?" I gasped. "She's married."

"Yeah, married and always wearing those tight shorts. I think she's fucked a few husbands on the street. Slut."

"Not me," I quickly said. "Jesus, not me."

"Is that regret?" Linda asked me, her eyes sliding to me. "You want to drop $1500? We might not have money to eat at the end of the month, but... You could finally fuck her."

I shook my head. What the hell was wrong with my wife?

"Maybe next month," she said, putting her hand on my crotch. She squeezed my cock. "You could save up to have me buy her. Mmm, would you like me to buy you Karen Miller?"

My dick twitched. "No."

"Your cock says yes," my wife purred and drew down the zipper. She reached in and pulled me out. "Mmm, you're so hard for Karen Miller."

"For you," I groaned. "You're the one manhandling my cock."

"Me?" She leaned over and kissed the tip. "Mmm, you want me to just suck you off right here."

"Suck him off, Mommy!" Alice squealed, setting off all the bimbos to moan about how much they loved sucking dicks and drinking cum.

I shuddered as my wife's tongue danced around my cock. She stroked me then swallowed me. I shuddered as her hot mouth sank down my dick. She slid inch after inch of her lips down my shaft. Right here in the driveway, our bimbos cheering her on. I groaned, my eyes squeezing shut at how wonderful her mouth felt.

She worked her mouth up and down my dick. She suckled on me. It was a treat to have her sliding her mouth up and down my dick. I groaned, savoring the way she suckled on me. She nursed with such passion on my cock.

"Fuck, Linda," I groaned, savoring the way my wife loved my dick.

She nursed with such hunger on me. She suckled with all her might. She nursed on me with such passion. My nuts twitched from the force of my wife's sucking. She bobbed her head, sliding her slips up and down my rod.

I squirmed in the driver's seat, panting. A car drove by. Sherry squealed, rubbing her tits into the side window like that person could have seen them. I didn't care, though. I just loved my wife sucking so hard on my dick

"Go, Mommy, go!" squealed Alice. "Just sucky so hard on Daddy's big dicky! He loves it oh, so much! Listen to him groan and moan and groan!"

"Yes, yes, Daddy loves when we suck his big dicky and love him with our tongue and our mouth and our lips and make him fire all his cummies!" Sherry squealed, her boobs squeaking as she kept rubbing them against the window.

"I love sucking Daddy's dick!" squealed Keily. "I want to suck him right now and fuck him and ride him and love him and cum all over him and eat out Mommy's pussy and just have orgasms!"

"Orgasms! Yay!" all three bimbos cheered together.

I gripped my wife's red hair. I held her tight as she suckled hard on my dick. She nursed on me with passion. She suckled with everything that she had. I loved the feeling of her mouth sliding up and down my cock.

My nuts tightened as my orgasm built and built. I would have a mighty cum. I couldn't wait to just erupt over and over again. I would flood her with spunk. It was a fantastic moment. This was it. I would just spurt all my cum into her mouth.

I loved the way my naughty wife loved my dick. She suckled on me with all her passion. The need to cum built and built. I groaned as her tongue stroked around my dick. She swirled, driving me wild. This was such a thrill. I would have such a mighty cum in her.

I couldn't wait for that moment. I ached for it so much. I just wanted it to burst from me. I would have such a good cum. Just a mighty burst of delight. I shuddered as she nursed on me. She suckled with hunger on my cock.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I groaned. "Oh, damn, that's so good. Just keep sucking me like that!"

She whimpered around my cock.

"I'm going to cum, honey!" My cock throbbed in her mouth. "I'm going to burst!"

She suckled hard while the bimbos cheered me on, squealing, "Daddy! Daddy! Cum in Mommy's mouth! Yay!" over and over again.

Their passion echoed through the car as my wife suckled on me. Linda drove me wild. My balls twitched. The pressure in my nuts hit that bursting point. I couldn't hold back much longer. This was it. I tensed and...

Erupted.

My cock spurted blast after blast of cum into her mouth. I shuddered, splashing the back of her throat with my cum. The heat swept through me. I loved this so much. I groaned with each eruption. I savored each powerful blast of spunk.

"Shit," I groaned. "Oh, honey, drink all my cum!"

"Drink it, Mommy!" gasped Alice. "Drink all of daddy's salty cummy jizz! You're so lucky!"

I shuddered as the pleasure hit its peak in me. I fired the last of my cum in my wife's mouth. She slid her mouth off my dick and turned around, thrusting her head past the center console. Alice squealed and kissed her mother.

They shared my cum. I shuddered as they passed my jizz back and forth while I panted there. This was so insane. We had three bimbo-sluts--three slaves--that included our daughter. I still couldn't believe Linda had done this to Alice. The others, maybe, but our daughter? To make her into that airhead? My wife was one kinky, naughty woman.

"Fuck," I breathed and opened the door. "Let's go inside."

"Mmm, I'm ready for bed," said Linda. "Alice, Sherry, you're with me. Honey, you can take Keily and fuck her in Alice's room. There's just not enough space in the master bedroom for all of us."

"Oh, I..." I felt like I was in the doghouse all of a sudden, kicked out to sleep on the couch for having a thing with Keily. And yet she wanted me to go off alone with her as she took our daughter and her friend...

Was my wife turning into a lesbian? But she had just suckled me off.

I was so fucking confused.

Keily grabbed my arm when she spilled out of the minivan. She held me tight, a big smile on her lips. She wore her transparent top and black miniskirt, but nothing else. Her pink nipples were so obvious through the shadowy cloth of her blouse.

I led her inside while Linda, Alice, and Sherry were all giggling and racing ahead of me. My wife was almost acting like a bimbo herself. Just wild. Out of control. Talking about making Karen Miller into a bimbo? And what was this horseshit about her fucking other men? None of the guys on the street had told me about it.

And they would. They would have mentioned a hot wife that was putting out, just not to Karen's husband.

It was just jealousy. Linda was getting a tad catty and drunk on this strange app. Not that I blamed her. I had Keily fucking Reynolds on my arm. The hot slut of the office was my personal fucktoy. I could do what I wanted to her.

I slid my hand down and grabbed her ass. I didn't take her upstairs. I took her to the living room, so eager to do shit with her. I had to record it, too. I guided her to before my recliner and stripped naked while she squirmed.

"Should I get nekkid, too, Daddy?" she purred.

"Not yet," I said. "You just wait for me to get ready. Then you're going to do a sexy strip tease for me. And call me Mr. Cartwright. You're my slutty secretary now."

"Yes, Daddy Cartwright," she cooed, her hips wiggling from side to side. "I mean, Mr. Cartwright. But won't you be my daddy? I didn't know my daddy."

"Yeah, explains a lot," I muttered as I finished getting naked. I sank down on my chair and pulled out my phone. I hit record. "Start stripping, slut!"

"Ooh, yes, Mr. Cartwright," she purred and swayed from side to side. "I'm gonna get all nekkid for you and do such naughty hottie things to your big dick! My pussy wussy is so hot and wet and all achy for your thick cock to fuck me again!"

I grinned as she peeled off her top slowly. She drew that transparent cloth up and over her perky tits. They spilled out. I focused on her tits, recording them to show to all the guys at work tomorrow. None of them would believe me without proof.

"Ooh, ooh, look at my cutie titties, Mr. Cartwright Daddy!" she purred, her hands squeezing her boobies. She kneaded those firm tits. She was twenty-three and fucking tight. "You want to play with my titties, Daddy?"

"God, yes," I groaned, "but let me see that naughty ass!"

"Yes, Daddy!" she spun around and bent over. She shoved off her skirt. She pushed it off and revealed her ass still pink from my wife's spankings. Keily's shaved pussy, her slit nice and tight, appeared framed by her thighs. Her juices were clear as day. "There's my cutie patootie, Daddy Mr. Cartwright sir!"

I reached out and squeezed her ass. "God, she's firm. Just as firm as you all think. And she wants to ride my cock."

"Ooh, Daddy, I want to work my wet and naughty cunny up and down your big dicky." Keily looked at me over her shoulder. "Can I, Daddy Cartwright? Can I plunge my yummy pussy down your mighty dicky! I'll gobble it all up and you can shoot all your cummies in me and I'll just explode! Yay!"

"Yes, you can," I groaned.

She squealed and turned around. She threw herself at me. Her round boobs bounced as she straddled me. I shuddered, having to pull the camera back. I caught a glimpse of my smiling face as she grabbed my dick.

"Slut's just going for it," I said as Keily pressed my cock up to her wet pussy. "She wants my dick in her so badly."

"I do, Daddy Cartwright," she moaned and blew a kiss at the camera. "Are you gonna show this video around? Show them how I'm a bad girl that needs to have her butt spanked!"

"God, yes," I groaned as she pressed my cock up into her shaved cunt. She rubbed me back and forth. "I'm going to do just that."

She beamed at me and slid her cunt down my dick. I gasped as she did that. It was so wild. I shuddered, my face twisting with delight as her cunt swallowed my dick. She devoured me. It was such a rush to have her cunt swallowing every inch of my cock. She devoured me. I loved it so much.

"Damn," I groaned as she took me to the hilt. "Oh, damn, that's good! She took all of me."

"Daddy's big dick is in me!" she moaned. "I love having Mrs. Cartwright's hugey cock in my tight, young pussy."

"Wave goodbye to the nice men who are going to watch this," I said. "All the guys at work that want to fuck you but can't because you're mine."

She blew them a kiss and waved goodbye. "I'm all Daddy Cartwright and Mommy's. Ooh, ooh, I'm such a naughty slutty cock-teasey whore! Bye-bye!"

I turned off the camera and set my phone on the end table. My hand slapped down on her rump with a loud smack. The sound echoed through the living room as her cunt clamped down on me. She moaned in delight, a big smile spreading on her lips.

She slid her cunt up my cock, her hot twat gripping me. She massaged me with that amazing snatch. She plunged back down me, taking every inch of my dick in her hot twat. I groaned at how great that felt.

SMACK!

"That's right, ride my dick," I groaned.

SMACK!

"You fucking cock-teasing whore!"

"Yay! I love riding your cock, Daddy Cartwright!" she moaned. "I'm such a cock-teasing whore who loves cocks!"

SMACK!

She squealed again, her pussy gripping me so tight as she worked that hot cunt up and down my dick. She felt even juicier after being spanked a few times. I loved her twat working up and down me. She was so fucking tight. Just so delicious to enjoy.

SMACK!

I loved how she gasped. Her perky tits bounced before me as she rode me. My recliner rocked from the motion. I savored her wiggling her hips and stirring her cunt around my dick. She knew what she was doing. The little slut would make me cum so hard.

"Fuck," I breathed, the pressure rising in me. "Oh, fuck, that's good. That's just so amazing. You're going to have all my cum spurting into your pussy. Just every last blast of jizz."

She smiled at me. "I love cummies in my pussy, Mr. Daddy!" She clamped her cunt down on my cock. "Oh, Mr. Daddy, I love your biggie dicky in me. You're making my pussy feel all goody and juicy and hottie and wettie. I'm gonna cummy cum cum!"

"God, yes," I groaned, wanting her to go wild on my dick. She was so tight. Like Alice.

I savored this hot pussy working up and down my dick. She was the hot slut of the office. Every guy wanted to bag her. We all talked about it. It wasn't like any of us thought we would--I never thought I would--but it was just fun thinking about it.

Fantasizing about it.

Now that fantasy was on my cock.

She worked her tight cunt up and down my dick with an empty-headed smile on her lips. Her hazel eyes had a dull gleam to them. The happy joy of a bimbo riding a big dick to her heart's content. She was having so much fun.

It was clear that she was enjoying herself. She was having a great time working that cunt up and down my dick. I loved this hot shaft working up and down my cock. She was just fantastic. An absolute delight to enjoy.

"Fuck," I groaned. "Oh, fuck, that's good."

"Yay!" she squealed.

SMACK!

"I'm making Mr. Daddy's dick feel oh, so goody in my oh, so naughty pussy!" She grinned at me. "Right, right?"

"Fuck, yes!"

She bounced harder, her tits jiggling before me as she worked that hot cunt up and down my cock. She held me with that hot embrace. Her juicy snatch squeezed about me. I loved every second of her gripping me with that hot snatch.

Her hot pussy felt so divine around me.

I groaned. This was not the day I expected.

Bimbofying app...

Despite how amazing her cunt felt, it itched at the back of my mind. Where had Linda gotten it? I had to find out.

Just as soon as I had dumped my load in this slut's pussy.

The whore grinned at me as she rode me. Her eyes burned with empty-headed delight. She slammed her cunt down my cock as I savored her pussy. She gripped me with that wonderful snatch. I would have such a mighty cum in her.

I would flood her with everything that I had.

It was outstanding.

I shuddered, savoring every second of this. I loved every last moment of her pussy working up and down me. The pressure in my balls grew and grew. Her cunt would send me over the edge. I would just erupt over and over into her pussy.

I wanted that so badly.

SMACK!

"Work that pussy up and down my dick!" I groaned.

"Yes, Daddy!" Her twat gripped me even harder as she slid up me. "Ooh, ooh, I'm such a naughty naughty slutty cock-teasey whore, Daddy!"

SMACK!

"Yes, you are!" I groaned.

She grinned as she plunged her hot snatch down my dick. I loved that silky embrace. The pressure in my balls grew and grew. I would have such a big explosion of cum. I would flood her twat with everything that I had.

Her boobs jiggled before me as she plunged up and down my dick. It was clear that she would have a big cum, too. She would just explode on my cock like the dirty slut she was. She slid up my cock with that tight twat.

SMACK!

She plunged her cunt down my dick. She took every inch of me in her. She squealed out, "Mr. Daddy Cartwright! I lovey dove you!"

Her pussy went wild around my cock. The bimbo-slut bucked on me, her twat suckling at my dick in such an exciting way. The heat swept through me. I groaned, savoring her snatch going wild around my dick. She nursed at me with everything that she had. It was fantastic.

I loved her nursing on me. I savored her sucking at me with that hot twat. I groaned, my nuts tightening. I gripped her hot ass, squeezing her spanked rump as the pressure in my balls hit that bursting point.

"Shit, yes!" I groaned and erupted.

"Daddy Cartwright's cummies!" she squealed as my cum splashed against her cervix.

The heat swept through me. Stars burst across my vision as her cunt rippled around my cock. She suckled at me. I shuddered, savoring that hot flesh spasming around me. I erupted into her twat again and again. I flooded her.

She trembled on me, her pussy sucking at my dick. The heat washed through me. I loved the way she suckled at me. The pleasure was outstanding. My eyes rolled back into my head. The ecstasy shot through me over and over again.

"Fuck," I breathed as I bathed her pussy in the last of my cum.

"Mmm, Daddy's cummies," she breathed, her twat spasming around me.

"Yeah," I groaned. "Why don't you suck my cock?"

"Sure thing, Daddy!" She pulled her twat off my dick and sank to the floor before me. She inhaled my dick covered in her pussy juices. She suckled hard as I grabbed my phone.

I had to find this app. I opened up Google and searched for "Bimbofying App." I was getting a lot of hits on sex story sights. It was a common thing. And some stuff on Amazon, Smashwords, and a few ebook retailers. A lot of talk about something called Master PC.