The Bimbo App Trick & Treat 01

Story Info
A hot wife is bimbofied into a sexy catgirl on Halloween.
7.3k words
4.27
20.2k
26

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2023
Created 10/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hot Wife Bimbofied into a Sexy Catgirl

Harry Nelson

Halloween was my favorite holiday. I always bought all the decorations. I transformed my house so that it was spooky and exciting. I bought food. I was so ready to have an amazing Halloween party, but no one ever showed up.

Especially no hot girls in slutty outfits.

I was just too shy to invite anyone. So I put up a few flyers hoping someone would notice. They never did. I was just an ugly, gangly guy. I lived in the big house I inherited from my parents all alone. Children didn't even like coming up to my front door. These days, they didn't roam the streets. Parents took them to special places.

Too dangerous to trust strangers.

So I sat on my chair in my cheat Dracula costume staring around my living room at all the decorations and sighed. It was all just such a waste. I wanted to just pack it all up. Why do I even bother? No one cared about me. Nothing mattered.

My phone beeped.

A notification? No one texted me or messaged me on social media. It was mostly just notifications from TikTok, Twitch, or YouTube. One of the hot girls who twerked on TikTok, a titty streamer on Twitch, or a sexy girl on YouTube had posted a video. I pulled out my phone. I should just jerk off and...

What was this? I tapped a new notification. It looked like spam.

We're excited to include you in the Beta of the Bimbo App: Halloween Edition. Use Bimbo Candies to make women dressed up for Halloween into sexy bimbos. If you want your party rocking with hotties, this app is for you. See how many bimbos you can make before morning and Halloween ends. You get 1 Bimbo Candy for every trick they turn and every treat they share.

That was insane. How could any App promise that? It had to be a trick. But... who cared? It had a prompt for me to download it, two pink buttons that pulsed. YES or NO. My finger hovered over the NO button. It had to be a scam. It had to be, but...

My dick lurched.

I hit the YES button because it would make a hot Halloween. The install bar appeared. I gripped my phone. It was the top of the line. The Galaxy S23 Ultra. The app installed quickly and opened up a simple program. I had 3 Bimbo Candies in the corner of the screen, the icon of that classic pink candy in the wrapper.

How did it work?

Aim your phone at a woman in a Halloween custom and turn her into a hot bimbo with the press of a button!

I headed for the door and opened it up. I stared out at the dark lawn to the Martins' house across the street. Mrs. Martin was at the door giving out candy. She was on the "approved" list of houses on our street or something. An unwritten list that the mothers in the neighborhood must maintain.

Why else did they never take their kids to my house?

Mrs. Martin wore a baggy catsuit. Nothing sexy about it at all. So low-effort. It wasn't sexy at all. Halloween should be sexy. For women, anyways. I marched across the street. Well, I had to try. If it didn't work, I'd just play it off as a prank. Everyone thought I was a weirdo anyways.

I crossed the street, the night cool. I headed up to her door and took a deep breath. I rang the doorbell. It opened in a moment to Mrs. Martin with a bright smile. She had drawn whiskers on her face, her green eyes narrowing. She had fake cat ears thrusting out of her black hair.

"What do you want?" she demanded as I lifted my phone. "Ugh, don't take my picture, creep."

"What is it, honey?" her husband, Joel, called.

"That weirdo across the street," she said.

The App detected her face and a prompt appeared. Bimbofy Brenda Martin into a sexy catgirl? The YES and NO buttons pulsed. There was no doubt in my mind. I hit the YES button. She started to close the door.

"He's being a..." Her eyes widened as she changed. The baggy bodysuit became skin-tight, molding to her body. She had big breasts. I knew that, but seeing them outlined by the thin, black material of her new outfit was amazing. Lust crossed the MILFs face, her features looking sexier. "Such a hottie! Ooh, ooh, you're such a sexy wexy Dracula!"

"Brenda?" her husband asked as Mrs. Martin dropped to her knees and purred. She pressed her face into my crotch and rubbed back and forth.

I groaned and licked my upper lip, brushing my mustache. It was a great one like a porn star would have in the 70s. I shuddered as my dick was so hard. She massaged me through the black, tight pants I wore. They were stretchy and thin. I felt her face on my cock.

"Yesy yes, you're such a sexy wexy man," she cooed. Her husband appeared in a dog suit with floppy ears. He froze at the sight of his wife. She had a cat tail attached to the back of her suit that draped over her bubbly rump. "Ooh, yesy, you are. And so hardy. You have creamy for me. I'm a naughty wotty kitty catty!"

"B-Brenda?" her husband asked in shock.

She ripped down the front of my pants. I couldn't believe it as the husband's jaw dropped. She shoved down my boxers and pulled out my cock. She gripped my dick in her hand and stroked up and down me. I gasped at the delight of her fisting my dick.

"Cocky milk is the besty milk!" she moaned as she rubbed her cheek up my cock. She reached the tip and swallowed my dick.

"B-Brenda!" her husband gasped. He stared at me in shock. He trembled, looking like he would try something.

I grinned at him, savoring the wonderful delight of his wife's mouth on my dick. "Great trick, right?" I felt so damned cocky as a woman suckled on my dick for the first time. "Your wife loved it. Now she's giving me such a treat!"

Mrs. Martin moaned around my dick in such agreement. She swirled her tongue around my cock, wiggling her hips. Her fake tail swished over that bubbly ass. She was such a sexy woman. A hot MILF sucking hard on my dick. She nursed on me with all that she had. It was just so amazing to have her nursing on me like that.

She suckled on me with hunger. With a hot mouth. She bobbed her head, working her lips up and down my dick. I groaned as she purred with such happy delight. She was so good at this. I smiled at her husband as she suckled on me hard.

"That's it," I groaned. "You want your treat, Mrs. Martin." I held the App, enjoying her suckling on me. She nursed with all that she had. "Yes, yes, just like that. Keep sucking. You're going to be gulping down my cum."

She moaned in delight as she flicked her tongue around my dick. The heat rushed through me. I hurtled toward my climax. She suckled and slurped on me, her eyes staring up at me with all this brightness in her eyes.

"Damn," I groaned as she flicked her tongue around my cock. She suckled and slurped on me. "That's good. Fuck."

Mr. Martin just shook his head in disbelief.

"I'm going to flood your wife's mouth with my jizz," I groaned. "She's such a naughty bimbo kitty."

Mrs. Martin purred her agreement as she suckled at me. Her green eyes sparkled with her delight and not much else. I had turned her into an airhead. I loved how she suckled on me with all her might. My dick lurched in her mouth.

She suckled hard on me. She nursed hard on me. The pressure grew and grew in my nuts. I hurtled toward that point when I would just burst. I rushed at it. That was just an incredible moment. I savored every second of her suckling on me. My nuts twitched with the heat of her suckling.

"Damn," I groaned. "Oh, damn, that's good. I'm going to flood your wife's mouth. I..."

She swirled her tongue around my dick.

"Mrs. Martin, you bimbo-kitty-slut!"

I erupted into her mouth. I exploded with all the jizz I had in my nuts. The pleasure slammed through me. Stars flashed across my vision. I groaned at the heat spurting out of my dick and splashing into her mouth. She gulped down the cum. She swallowed it all, wiggling her hips.

Ecstasy shot through me again and again with each eruption. It felt so good to dump all my cum into her mouth. The pleasure rushed through me. Stars flashed across my vision. I groaned at the heat sweeping through me.

It was perfect. Just amazing to have the hot wife suckling on my cock.

"Damn," I groaned as she nursed out the last of the cum.

She ripped her mouth off my cock. Cum dripped down her face. "Ooh, ooh, yummy nummy cummies! I lovey cocky milk!"

"Brenda!" her husband gasped. "How could you?"

"How could I wottie what?" she cooed. "Flashy my boobies!" She ripped down the zipper on the front of her bodysuit. The cloth sprang away from her big boobs. "Tricky treat! Yay!" She bounced there, her big tits jiggling at me. They were so big and perfect. I loved the sight, my cock throbbing.

"You sucked his dick!" her husband blurted out.

"Ooh, did you wanna have me sucky your dickie, too?" cooed Brenda. "Tricky treats for me! Yay! I lovey cocky milk. I'm a kitty catty!"

She turned around, her ass aimed at me. It hugged her pussy. I didn't expect her to be shaved, but at that was a perfect cameltoe with another zipper that covered her crotch. She crawled to her hubby and rubbed her face into his baggy costume.

"Another hardy dick that needs to tricky me!" she squealed and found a zipper in his suit. Maybe for him to piss. She drew it down and pulled his cock out through his fly.

"Brenda?" he gasped as his dick appeared in her hands. He got hard watching his wife suck me. "This is nuts!"

"It's a cock, silly billy," she cooed. "I lovey cocks and cocky milk and... PURRRR!"

She swallowed her husband's cock. He groaned, his head tossing back. The floppy dog ears he wore flapped. I shuddered, my dick so hard. The suit molded to Mrs. Martin's ass, and that zipper begged to be yanked. I dropped to my knees and did just that.

The zipper rasped open to reveal her wet, dripping pussy. Her pink cuntlips fanned out from her vulva, beckoning me. The tangy aroma of her pussy filled my nose. I groaned at the delicious flavor. I inhaled deeply.

"Shit," I groaned and pressed my cock into her pussy lips. I loved the texture of her against my dick. It was such a delight. She was so silky and wondrous.

I thrust into her cunt.

She moaned in delight as I sank into her pussy. Her cunt devoured my dick as she moaned around her husband's cock. Mr. Martin stared at me as I enjoyed his wife's cheating cunt. She suckled on him as I savored being in her.

"What did you do to my wife?" he gasped.

"Made her into a Halloween bimbo-slut," I said, grinning at him. "Women should be sluts on Halloween. Damn, she's tight and hot, too. I've never been in a woman. Your wife feels amazing."

"Don't say that," he groaned. "That's my wife! She's not a... a... She's the mother of my kids."

"She's my bimbo-slut for tonight," I said, grinning at him and drew back my cock.

Mrs. Martin squealed in delight around her husband's dick. She suckled on him as I slammed back into her pussy. I buried deep and hard, my nuts slapping into her shaved twat. She clamped down on me as she moaned again.

I drew back, savoring the silky glide of her pussy. This was unlike anything I had ever felt. It was so amazing to have her around me. I savored that heat as I fucked into her pussy. I rammed into her cunt. I fucked her with force.

I buried into her with all that I had. I thrust to the hilt in her snatch. I fucked her with such wondrous might. It was amazing to bury into her with all that I had. I thrust into her with such passion. I pounded her with all that I had.

"This can't be happening," her husband moaned.

"It is," I said, savoring fucking his wife's twat. "Your wife has an amazing pussy. I love fucking her! Shit!"

It was glorious to bury into Mrs. Martin's cheating cunt again and again. To plunge into her silky and wet depths. I fucked her with such passion. She massaged me with that wonderful sheath as she slobbered on her husband's dick.

She suckled on him with all that she had. She nursed on him with her passion, just working her mouth up and down his dick. It was so amazing having her do that. She suckled with such might on him. I loved the sounds she made.

It was so exciting. She slobbered on him. She suckled with such might on his dick as I fucked her cunt. I buried into her again and again as she moaned. Her pussy gripped me as the pressure in my nuts grew.

"Brenda," her husband groaned.

"Dump your cum in your wife's whore-mouth," I groaned, reveling in this.

"Not a whore," the man said stubbornly.

"Then why am I doing this?" I growled and thrust into her cunt again and again. "It's Halloween. She's a bimbo-whore tonight!"

Mrs. Martin squealed in delight, her pussy clamping down on me. It was an amazing rush to thrust into her twat over and over again. She had such a tight snatch. The pressure in my nuts hurtled toward the bursting point. They slapped into her clit again and again. I fucked her hard, savoring this delight. It was so good to pound into her.

I loved every second of fucking her. I savored every last moment of fucking her twat. It was a beautiful thing. I loved ever moment of it. Every last second pounding her snatch. The heat built and built in my nuts.

"Damn," I groaned. "I'm going to nut in your wife's pussy!"

Mrs. Martin squealed and suckled so hard on her husband's dick.

"Shit," he groaned, his face twisting with pleasure. He shook his head like he was fighting his pleasure. "Brenda... I... Fuck!"

He shuddered and dumped his cum into his wife's mouth. She gulped down his cum while I pounded her faster and faster. I thrust into her with all my might as her husband fed her all his jizz. I buried into the wife's slutty cunt.

Her pussy went wild around me.

"She's cumming on my dick," I groaned, savoring this amazing pleasure. I buried into her pussy. "Yes!"

I erupted into her cunt.

I pumped my jizz into Mrs. Martin's writhing cunt. Her pussy spasmed around me, suckling at me. The pleasure slammed through my mind as I dumped the first load of my seed into a woman's snatch. I could be breeding her.

Giving her husband a real Halloween trick and Mrs. Martin a real Halloween treat.

I erupted into her cunt over and over again. The heat slammed through me. Stars flashed across my mind as I pumped more and more of my jizz into her snatch. She moaned around her husband's cock. He stumbled back, his dick popping out of her mouth.

My phone chirped.

"This is insane," gasped Mr. Martin.

"It's cummies in my cunty!" squealed Mrs. Martin as she worked out all my jizz.

"Yes, it fucking is," I groaned, savoring that delight. I loved having her pussy milking me. "Shit!"

I erupted into Mrs. Martin one more time. I shuddered at the feel of her pussy rippling around my cock. She suckled at me. I panted, loving this moment. It was so amazing having her cunt rippling around me a few more times.

"So much cummies!" she purred as I glanced at my phone. Bimbo Cat girl did a trick and shared her treats! 1 Bimbo Candy earned!

That gave me 4. I guess my first bimbo didn't cost me anything? I pulled out of Mrs. Martin. The bimbo-catgirl bounded to her feet, her big tits bouncing. She glommed onto me, rubbing her cheek against mine.

"Purrrr, what new tricky treats shall we do, Master," she cooed. "I'm all yours for the nightie night."

"Brenda," her husband said as I stuffed my cock back into my tights.

"She'll be back tomorrow," I said. "Once Halloween is over. Until then, she's my bimbo-slut."

"Yay!" she squealed as we walked down the steps.

We headed out to the street when I spotted a girl who lived up the street. She was in college and lived with her family. She was coming out of the house in a genie outfit. Only it wasn't sexy. The pants were baggy and she had a vest on that didn't show off her tits or even her navel. The genie in that 60s TV show showed more skin than her.

She had her boyfriend with her. He was dressed as Batman but looked so dumb in cheap costume.

I hurried up to them as the boyfriend gasped, "Holy shit!"

He stared at Mrs. Martin's naked tits as she clung to me. The girl gasped. I didn't know her name. She had red hair that spilled around her face. I aimed my phone at her as she slapped her boyfriend in annoyance.

"Don't stare at that slut's..." Her words trailed off. "Mrs. Martin."

"I'm a naughty wottie kitty catty," she cooed. "Purr. I lovey cocky milk and pussy cream. Can I licky your pussy!'

"No!" gasped the girl as I aimed my phone at her. Bimbofy Alanna Templeton into a sexy genie? I mashed that YES button and spent 3 Bimbo Candies. "I wouldn't ever..." She gasped as her costume changed. Her pantaloons were still baggy but came translucent, showing off her thighs and her shaved cunt. Her vest shrunk in size until it strained to cover her boobs, her navel on full display with a cute, pink gem in it. Her hair pulled back into a sexy ponytail and her green eyes sparkled. "...say no to havying my pussy licked."

"What?" her boyfriend gasped.

I offered my arm to the sexy genie. She squealed in delight and rushed to me. She grabbed on and snuggled against me. It was so amazing having her on my arm. She gripped me and smiled, looking so happy right now.

I headed back to my house, enjoying having the two hotties on my arms. Mr. Martin watched from across the street while the batman boyfriend stumbled after us. Their women would make my Halloween party rock.

I took my women to my house and slammed the door in Batman's face. I could do whatever I wanted to them. I wanted to. My dick was so hard. I could... fuck the genie in the ass, couldn't I. While she licked cum out of the MILF's pussy.

"Alanna," I said.

"Yesy, my Master!" she said, folding her arms beneath her boobs and trying to look mysterious. She just looked like a sexy airhead.

"I wish to see those tits!" I said.

"Your wishy is my commandy!" she squealed. "You get three of them, but..." She giggled. "I fowgot how to count!"

"I'll keep track," I said, winking at her as she undid the ties on her vest.

Her round and perky tits spilled out. They were firm and ripe, not heavy and soft like Mrs. Martin's. They both had such gorgeous breasts, different and lovely. I reached out and groped them both, marveling at the difference.

The firm and young tits, the soft and mature boobs. A nubile hottie and a ripe MILF. It was just so perfect. My dick was so hard in my pants as I squeezed their breasts. They both giggled and leaned in. They kissed each other.

It was so hot seeing the bimbo-genie and the bimbo-catgirl make out. Their mouths worked together. They moaned as their lips smacked. I saved the sight, my dick so hard as they kissed each other with passion.

"I wish for Alanna to lick out Mrs. Martin's cum-filled pussy," I said.

Alanna broke the kiss and said, "Your wishy is my commandy, Master! That's, um..."

"Two," I said.

"Yay!" she squealed and drooped to her knees. She buried her face into Mrs. Martin's unzipped crotch. She licked at the MILF's sloppy cunt. The pantaloons molded to the girl's butt-cheeks. "I'm lickying up all the cummies, Master!"

"She is," gasped Mrs. Martin. "Purrr, that's so goody great!"

I smiled at her and dropped to my knees. I yanked down Alanna's pantaloons. She had a peachy ass and a tight slit, Just a glorious sight with just a hint of her pink inner folds peeking out. I had to lube up. I shoved down my tight pants, my cock flopping out.

I pressed my dick into Alanna's pussy and thrust into her cunt. I savored being in her juicy snatch. She felt so good around my cock as I lubed up. She moaned into Mrs. Martin's pussy. This was such a delicious treat.

I savored that hot twat squeezing around me. I wanted to stay in her, but...

12