The Bimbo App Trick & Treat 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my dick out of her pussy, Mrs. Martin's big boobs jiggling. The bimbofied housewife moaned as she had her cunt devoured by the bimbo-genie. I slid my wet cock up Alanna's taint to her asshole nestled in her butt-crack.

I thrust against her asshole.

"Ooh, ooh, that's it, Master!" squealed Alanna. "Buggery me! I wanna have all your biggie dick in my buttyhole!"

"I wanna have your dick in my buttyhole!" whimpered Mrs. Martin, her big tits jiggling. She licked her red lips. "And in my mouthy hole and my pussy hole! I wanna have biggie dicks in all my holes!"

"Yay!" the bimbo-genie squealed in complete as her asshole stretched open wide and swallowed my cock. It felt so good to slide into her bowels. "Ooh, ooh, dickie in my buttyhole!"

"Lucky ducky!" whimpered Mrs. Martin. "Ooh, ooh, licky out all the creamies and the cummies from my cunty hole!"

I shuddered as I experienced a woman's asshole for the first time. It was amazing sliding into her bowels. Just such a perfect delight. I was in heaven here as I slid deeper and deeper into her bowels. It was just amazing to have that tight asshole swallowing my dick. I groaned as I bottomed out in her.

This was perfection.

She squeezed her bowels down around me. She wiggled her hips from side to side, driving me wild. I groaned at that wonderful heat. It was so good to be in her. I loved every last second of that delight. I sank to the hilt in her.

"Yes," I groaned, savoring that heat. "Oh, wow, that's so good."

"So goody greaty good!" squealed the naughty bimbo-genie. "I have your dickie in my buttyhole, Master!"

Mrs. Martin gasped out in delight as the bimbo-genie feasted on her twat. I stared at the MILF's big boobs. She was such a sexy bimbo-housewife. I gripped Alanna's hips and drew back my dick. She gripped me with their velvety bowels.

What a wonderful thing to experience. I buried into her again and again. I loved fucking her bowels. I slammed into her asshole as she moaned into the sexy bimbo-catgirl's pussy. The genie licked up the cum I left in Mrs. Martin.

God, this app was hot.

Halloween was amazing with sexy girls in the house. I loved the App.

I thrust away at the bimbo-genie's asshole. I pounded her bowels with all that I had. I fucked her with force. I buried into her anal sheath again and again, loving that wonderful grip around my dick. My nuts slapped into her.

Her butt-cheeks jiggled with my every plunge into her bowels. I thrust into her with such force. She whimpered as she squeezed her anal sheath around me. She wiggled her hips from side to side, stirring her anal sheath about me.

I loved buggering her like this. I fucked her cunt with all that I had. I pounded her asshole with such force. I thrust into passion. It was so good to pound away at her. I hammered her with passion. With such wondrous delight.

She gripped me. Massaged me. I groaned with each thrust while she feasted on Mrs. Martin's creampie. The bimbofied housewife moaned and purred, her large tits jiggling. She quivered, her boobs bouncing up and down.

"Oh, my, yes," she gasped. "That's so greaty good. That's just so incwedible to have you licky my cunty hole cleany of all that cummies. I lovey dovey it!"

"Me, toos!" moaned the bimbo-genie. "No cummies lefty, though. Just creamy. Yummy, nummy, MILFy creamy!"

"Fuck," I grunted, loving the sound of that.

I fucked Alanna's asshole with all that I had. I buried into her with force. I plunged into her bowels with such force. I thrust away at her anal sheath. I loved how she gripped my dick. She held me tight with her bowels. She felt incredible around me. I groaned at how amazing it was to fuck her.

How wonderful. How spectacular.

Her bowels brought me closer and closer to bursting. My heavy nuts slapped into her taint. I fucked her with such force. I gloried in pounding her with all that I had. It was just a spectacular time to fuck her like this.

I groaned, savoring the passion of this moment. I loved pounding her bowels with all that I had. I thrust into her bowels. I plunged into her anal sheath with all that I had. It was so good to bury into her. To fuck her like this.

"Yes, yes, yes," I gasped. "Oh, damn, that's so good. Shit, that's just amazing!"

"So goody greaty good!" gasped Mrs. Martin. Her head threw back. "Ooh, ooh, you genie slutty girl! Yay!"

She bucked and squealed, her face contorting in delight as she climaxed. She drowned that sexy bimbo-genie in pussy cream. I loved it, fucking Alanna's asshole. The redhead moaned, clamping her bowels down around my dick.

"Biggie dicks feel so greaty goody in my buttyhole!" whimpered the bimbo-genie. Her bowels convulsed around me. "Greaty good!"

I groaned at the delicious feel of her bowels spasming around my dick. She suckled at me with that wonderful sheath. I groaned as I buried into her. I plunged to the hilt in her bowels. The pressure in my nuts hit that bursting point.

I erupted.

I spurted my cum into her bowels. The heat shot through me. Stars flashed across my vision as I dumped my jizz into her asshole. I filled her up with spurt after spurt jizz. It was so amazing to flood her with all the spunk that I had.

Her bowels spasmed around me. The bimbo-genie suckled at my asshole with her spasming dick. That felt so good. She was amazing at suckling at my cock. Just wonderful nursing at me. I loved every second of her doing that.

It was fantastic. I grunted and erupted one last time.

"Damn," I groaned as the genie moaned into Mrs. Martin's pussy.

"Ooh, ooh, that was such a wondermus cummy!" Mrs. Martin said, clapping her hands together. "Purrr, I'm such a slutty wotty bimboy kitty catty!"

"Yes, you are," I growled and ripped my cock out of the bimbo-genie's asshole. I stood, my cock bobbing before me. An idea popped into my head. "I wish for you and the bimbo-catgirl to suck my dick clean of your ass and to make me cum on your faces!"

"Ooh, ooh, what wishy is that?" asked the bimbo-genie. I can only give three.

"Wish four," I said. "It comes way before three. One, two, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten. No three yet."

"Wow, you're so smarty!" she squealed. "You're a smarty warty pantsy Master with a sexy wexy mustache!"

"Ooh, ooh, I wanna have a mustachey ride!" squealed Mrs. Martin.

"We have a wishy to fulfill," squealed my bimbo-genie. "Wishies are my commandies! Yay!"

She grabbed my dick at the base as Mrs. Martin gasped and knelt before me. The bimbofied housewife's big tits bounced. She leaned in and licked up one side of my dirty dick while the bimbo-genie took the other.

It was incredible having both their tongues sliding up and up my cock. I groaned as they reached the tip and slid over the crown. Their lips brushed. They giggled in delight before they started just making out with each other.

"Goddamn," I groaned at the sight of them. This was so hot.

They broke their kiss and giggled before licking up my dirty dick again. They polished me with their hot tongues. This was so wild. I had two smoking hot bimbos loving my dick. The App was the most incredible thing every invented.

Their tongues stroked over the crown of my dick. A hot shiver ran through me. I shuddered at the feel of her tongue stroking over my dick. It was just a great moment. A real delight to have them caressing the crown of my dick. Their lips met in another kiss.

"You two are so fucking sexy," I groaned as I watched them make out.

Alanna broke the kiss and squealed, "Yeppers! Were sexy and hottie and naughty and cutie bimboy -sluts!"

"Fuck, yeah," I groaned as she swallowed my dick.

She engulfed my cock with her hot mouth and slid her lips down my shaft. I groaned at the warmth of her nursing off her own sour musk. That was so wild. Her tongue flicked around my dick. She nursed on me with all that she had.

My eyes rolled back into my head. I groaned, loving the delight of her bobbing her head and working her mouth up and down my cock. It was fabulous having her do that. I loved it so much. She suckled on me with all her might.

I loved it.

She bobbed her head. She worked her mouth up and down my dick. She suckled on me with all that she had. It was just an incredible rush to have her nursing on me. She suckled with passion on my dick. She drove me wild.

I loved her working her mouth up and down my cock. She bobbed her head, nursing with such might on my dick. She swirled her tongue around my cock. I loved what she did with all her might. It was just a delight.

A pure passion.

She suckled on me with everything that she had. I loved it so much. It was fantastic to have her working that mouth up and down my dick, but Mrs. Martin looked like she had to do something naughty, too. She whimpered there.

"Share, Alanna," I said. "Mrs. Martin has to suck my dick, too!"

Alanna popped her mouth off my cock and gasped, "I'm sorwy. Your dick is just so goody and my assyhole taste so naughty."

"My turn! Yay!" Mrs. Martin squealed and swallowed my dick.

She sucked on me. It was such a delight to have her bobbing her head wand working her mouth up and down my dick. She suckled with all her might on me. It was so good having her do that. I loved it so much. I savored her mouth bobbing up and down my dick. She suckled on me with all that she had.

It was just perfect to have her do that. I loved her nursing on me with all that she did. It was so glorious to have her mouth just working up and down my cock. I loved every last second of the slutty bimbo-wife nursing on me with such passion.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned as she suckled on me. "Damn, but you have to share!"

She ripped her mouth off my dick and gasped, "Sowry! Me fowgot!"

"It's okey-dokey!" Alanna said and swallowed my cock.

It was so hot to have these sluts sharing my dick. They were having such a good time sharing me. I would have such a great time just cumming on their faces. I loved this so much. I groaned, savoring that hot mouth suckling on my dick.

Alanna's ponytail swayed back and forth as she suckled on me. I grabbed that, holding it like a leash as Mrs. Martin squirmed there. She licked her lips, wanting to suckle on my cock, too. She stared up at me, begging with her eyes.

"Pwetty pwease, can I sucky on your dickie, Master?" she cooed.

"Share, Alanna," I groaned.

"Yay!" squealed the bimbo-housewife as Alanna popped her mouth off my dick.

Mrs. Martin swallowed me, putting her all into making me cum. She was so good at that. I loved how she worked her mouth up and down my dick. She suckled on me with all that she had. It was so good to have her doing that. I loved it so much.

My hands balled into fists. She suckled on me with everything that she had. My nuts twitched as she worked her mouth up and down my dick. She swirled her tongue around my cock. She worshiped me, bringing me closer and closer to cumming.

Then she switched and Alanna had her turn.

It was so amazing having her suckling on me. She nursed with all her might on me. It was just wondrous to have that hot mouth bobbing up and down me. The pressure grew and grew in my nuts. I shuddered at the heat of her suckling.

Then she passed me back off to Mrs. Martin. The bimbo-catgirl suckled and slurped on me, purring around my cock. They both stared up at me with their green eyes. They wanted my cum. They craved it.

"I'm going to jizz all over your faces," I growled.

"Yesy yes, cummy on us, Master," cooed Alanna. "Your wishy is my commandy!"

Mrs. Martin ripped her mouth off my cock and squealed, "Just drenchy us in your cocky milk! Yay!"

I loved their enthusiasm as Alanna suckled on my dick. They had polished me clean. I savored it, Alanna bringing me closer and closer to bursting. I wanted to just spurt all the cum that I had on their face. That would be amazing.

Alanna popped her mouth off my cock. Mrs. Martin took over. The bimbofied housewife suckled on me, her big boobs bouncing. Her cat ears were so cute nestled in her black hair. I groaned, my nuts tightening.

"I'm going to cum!" I growled.

Mrs. Martin popped her mouth off my cock and moaned, "Cummy on our faces! Yay!"

"Yesy yes, Master!" whimpered Alanna, her hand flying up and down my cock. "Just shooty all your cummies on us and drenchy us in spunkies!"

Her words and her hand sliding up and down my cock sent me over the edge.

I erupted.

My cum spurted from my dick and splashed across their faces. I drenched the bimbo-genie and the bimbo-MILF with my spunk. I drenched them with all that I had. It was amazing to pump spurt after spurt of my spunk onto their beautiful features.

I drenched them with such passion. It was incredible to soak them with all my spunk. The pleasure swept through me. Stars flashed across my vision as I coated them in my pearly seed. I marked my Halloween bimbo-sluts with my passion.

"I own you for tonight!" I growled.

"Yesy yes, Master!" they both gasped.

I shuddered, my cock spurting over and over. I felt so virile. So passionate. I drenched their faces with all my spunk. I erupted that final time. I stared down at them, my spunk dripping not their breasts. They were so sexy.

"Lick each other clean," I groaned.

They were already doing that, though. Their tongues bathed each other's cheeks with their tongues. They gathered up my pearly spunk and shared it. Their lips mete together in a sexy kiss. I loved how they passed my cum back and forth.

"Goddamn," I groaned.

Their lips smacked together as they shared the delight. It was so good. I loved every second of it. This was just perfect. I licked my lips, brushing my mustache. Mrs. Martin did want to go for a mustache ride...

They licked up more of my cum. I didn't want to stop their fun. It was just so hot to watch. They were such sexy bimbos as they lapped up my pearly spunk from each other's faces. Cheeks. Foreheads. Bridge of the nose. They shared it. They met in naughty kisses, their tits rubbing together.

"You two are so hot," I groaned.

The cum on their faces dwindled. They moaned as they lapped it all up, leaving just streaks behind as they giggled and purred. They kissed each other over and over. Their lesbian display drove me wild. My cock was so hard.

"I wish for Mrs. Martin to go for a mustache ride while Alanna, you ride my cock with that tight pussy," I said.

"Ooh, ooh, what wishy is that?" asked Alanna.

"Two," I said.

"Righty right!" she said, such a dumb airhead.

I sank down to the floor, my cock thrusting so hard before me. The two bimbos crawled to me, their cum-splattered tits swaying. Mrs. Martin threw her leg over my head. I had never eaten pussy before, but I was so ready for it. I loved the sight of that hot cunt dripping with her juices.

She planted her cunt on my face and gasped as her juices soaked my lips and mustache. She squirmed and ground her thick labia on my lips. The flavor of her tangy cream suffused through my taste buds. I loved it.

I licked at her as she gasped out, "Yay!"

Her ass, still held by her tight bodysuit, clenched. Her tail draped over my forehead as she squirmed on me. I tongued her snatch, licking at her married folds. The bimbo-catgirl threw back her head, her black hair swaying.

"Purrrr! That's so greaty good, Master!"

"Yes, yes, fulfilly his wishy," Alanna cooed and straddled my waist. She grabbed my cock and pressed me into her shaved pussy lips. "I always do, Master! Your wishies are my commandies!"

She plunged her hot twat down my dick. I groaned into Mrs. Martin's cunt, savoring that hot twat grinding on my face. I licked at her as Alanna squirmed on me, her pussy stirring around my dick. She felt so good. She squeezed her cunt tight as she slid up me.

"Fuck!" I groaned into the housewife's cheating snatch.

I licked at her as she ground her folds on my lips and mustache. The bimbo-genie worked her silky cunt up and down my dick. She rode me. Her pussy felt amazing. She moaned as she massaged me with her twat.

I drank in the warmth while the heat built and built at the tip of my cock. I hurtled toward that amazing climax. It was so good to have her riding me. I shuddered, enjoying every second of this delight. It was just an incredible moment.

She worked up and down me. She rode me with all that she had. Her pussy wiggled from side to side, her cunt massaging me. I loved it so much. This was a treat. It was just so good having her riding me. I loved it.

I savored it.

This was the best. She had such an amazing cunt. I was in heaven here. Just enthralled by her pussy sliding up and down my cock. I loved the feel of her pussy working up and down my cock. She rode me fast and hard.

"Master's biggie dick in my cunty hole!" squealed Alanna.

"Mustachey ride!" cheered Mrs. Martin as I licked at her tangy folds.

I stroked through her petals, brushing her clit. She trembled on me as I feasted on her. It was so hot to have her grinding on me. I licked at her snatch. I flicked my tongue through her folds, enjoying her flavor as Alanna rode me fast and hard.

The bimbo-genie massaged my cock. She bought me closer and closer to cumming. Closer and closer to bursting into her snatch. I savored her plunging her cunt down my dick as I tongued Mrs. Martin's delicious snatch.

"So goody!" whimpered Mrs. Martin.

"So greaty!" gasped Alanna as she rode me, her pussy sliding up and down my cock. "Master's dickie!"

"Ooh, ooh, Master!" squealed Mrs. Martin as I tongued her clit. "Yesy yes!"

Her tangy juices gushed out and drenched my mouth. I licked through her folds, enjoying her flavor pussy. It was just so good on my tongue. I stroked over her folds, enjoying the pleasure of her twat. I lapped them up as Alanna slid up my cock.

"Master's biggie dick!" squealed Alanna. The bimbo-genie plunged down my cock. "Wishy granted! Yay!"

Her pussy went wild around my cock.

I groaned as she suckled at me. I loved the feel of her cunt writhing around me. It was just so amazing. I savored it the heat rushing through me. It was just fantastic to have all that delight spasming around my dick. My cock throbbed.

"Fuck, yes!" I growled into Mrs. Martin's pussy.

I erupted.

I spurted my cunt into her cunt. I erupted over and over into her twat. The heat slammed through me. It was just so good. The pleasure shot through me. I pumped her cunt full of my cum. The heat slammed through me. Stars flashed across my eyes.

I groaned through all that delight. It was so good to have all that pleasure rushing through me. I shuddered, the heat surging through my mind. Stars flashed across my vision. I loved it so much. The heat rippled through me.

"Yes," I groaned, the pleasure crashing through my mind. "Shit, that's good!"

"So goody great!" whimpered Alanna. "Your cummies are floodying my pussy!"

"Such a goody Master," added Mrs. Martin as I licked at her tangy twat. "Purrrr!"

I pumped more and more cum into Alanna's pussy. It felt so amazing to have her do that. Her cunt spasmed around my dick. I loved it so much. I flooded her with spunk. With all the cum that I had. I erupted over and over again into her twat.

She milked me dry. I groaned, feeling so damned good. I licked at Mrs. Martin's pussy as the heat swept through me. I felt so good. What an amazing Halloween this was. Just an—

DING-DONG!

The two bimbos squealed. Alanna ripped her cunt off my cock as she gained her feet. Mrs. Martin's pussy lifted off my face. They both darted for the door before I could stop them. They wrenched it open and squealed in delight.

"Tricky treats, boys!" the two bimbos cried out to the four guys on my porch.

I smiled. I had to earn more Bimbo Candies to get more hotties.

To be continued...

12