The Bimbo App Trick & Treat 03

Story Info
A hot, Latina chick is bimbofied into a naughty witch!
7.2k words
4.48
8.8k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2023
Created 10/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hot Chick Bimbofied into a Naughty Witch

Harry Nelson

I aimed my phone at the overweight and frumpy, Latina witch standing at my door, her eyes wide at the sight of my hard cock and the orgy going around behind her. She grabbed at her boyfriend who was dressed as a cheap vampire with a cape and fake teeth.

The Bimbo App recognized her, the prompt I loved to see appearing. Bimbofy Lupita Reyes into a sexy witch? With the YES and NO bubbles beneath, pink and pulsing with excitement. My thumb pressed the one on the left.

YES

In a flash of pink light, she lost easily fifty or sixty pounds to become a sexy witch. The black, vinyl dress she wore clung to the folds of her fat know molded to sleek hips and a flat stomach. She had no tits before, one of those rare fat girls who didn't get large boobs just a flabby ass and stomach. Now she had big ones that swelled her dress with its plunging, V-shaped cleavage that showed off a great deal of her golden-brown titties.

An amulet she wore nestled between those lush mounds. Her short skirt had tattered tails that draped over her legs while barely covering her rump and pussy. Thigh-high boots and a pointed witch's hat completed her sexy outfit.

"Ooh, ooh, yay!" squealed the sexy witch. "Trickies or treaties?"

"Treat!" I said.

She dropped to her knees and grabbed my dick. "I lovey dovey giveying treaties on Halloyween! Yay!"

She engulfed my cock and sucked right before her stunned boyfriend. His mouth opened. His cheap, fake teeth fell out and clattered on my porch as the bimbo-witch suckled on my dick with such passion. She nursed on me with all that she had.

I winked at her boyfriend, savoring this delight. I licked my lips, brushing the mustache I had on my upper lip. I enjoyed having that hot mouth nursing on me. The bimbo-witch squealed around my cock while the orgy raged behind me.

My phone beeped with a notification.

I didn't care. I just enjoyed the hot mouth as the boyfriend just stared in shock, his pale face growing red as she suckled on me with such abandon. She nursed with wild passion, her hat rustling on her head. She was so good at sucking on my dick.

"Goddamn," I groaned, loving the way her mouth worked up and down my cock. I stared across the street at the Martins' house. Mr. Martin was at the door, watching. His wife was inside, my first bimbo.

I loved that hot mouth suckling on my dick. It was just a treat having her suckling me. She nursed with all her might on my dick. It was wild having her nursing with such passion on me. My dick throbbed in her mouth.

"That's right," I groaned. "Shit, shit, that's good. That's just amazing!"

The bimbo-witch sucking on my dick moaned. She nursed with all her might on me. She loved me with such passion. I enjoyed every last second of her suckling on me like that. I savored this heat rushing through me. It was a treat to have her suckling on me like that.

I enjoyed every last second of that hot mouth working up and down my dick. She nursed with such wild passion on my cock. I groaned, my dick loving every last second of her wondrous mouth working on my dick.

"Your girlfriend sucks dick like a pro," I groaned. "She's going to fit right in with the other bimbo-sluts."

"Yesy yes, fucky my assyhole!" squealed Mrs. Meyers, my bimbo-nurse.

"Ooh, ooh, I lovey having your biggie cock in my cunty hole!" gasped Alanna, my bimbo-genie.

"I need more tricky dickies in me!" gasped Mrs. Martin, my bimbo-catgirl.

"Yep, your girlfriend will make my part rock!" I groaned, savoring that hot mouth suckling on my dick.

It was just a passionate moment to have her nursing on me with all her might. I groaned, the heat building and building in my nuts as she worked her mouth up and down my cock. I gripped my phone. It vibrated with another notification.

I shuddered. I was no longer unpopular. My party would be legendary. Next year, more would come. I would have my sexy bimbos turning tricks. It would be amazing. Halloween would no longer be a lonely time for me.

It would be filled with sexy sluts. That was the fun of Halloween. The one day a year, women could act like whores.

I groaned, the pressure swelling at the tip of my dick. I couldn't wait to fire all my cum down the bimbo-witch's throat. The heat grew and grew as she suckled on me. She nursed with all that she had on me. I loved every second of her doing that to me. It was such a wonderful experience.

Her mouth worked up and down my cock. She suckled on me with all that she had. I loved it so much. I savored that amazing mouth suckling on me. Her boyfriend just watched, his hand rubbing at his pants. He was hard.

"This is..." he groaned. "Lupita!"

"Yes, yes, Lupita, you bimbo-slut," I groaned. "Suck on my dick. I'm going to cum!"

She squealed around my dick and suckled with all her might. My nuts lurched from the pressure of her suckling. Her tongue danced around the crown of my dick. She felt so warm. So exciting to have blowing me like this.

I groaned, my face contorting with the delight of this moment. It was just so amazing to have her nursing on me like that. It was just a wild time to have her blowing me. The heat built and built with her every suckle. I loved it so much. I savored that delight.

She nursed on me with all that she had. It was such a fantastic treat to have her working that mouth up and down my dick. She put her all into blowing me. I loved it so much. I savored that heat. She suckled on me with all that she had.

It was so amazing. I savored her mouth bobbing up and down my cock. She suckled on me with passion. She nursed with such wondrous heat on me. I groaned as her boyfriend groped his cock, staring at her so pathetically.

"Shit," I growled as Lupita nursed hard. Her brown eyes stared up at me with such empty-headed lust. "That's it... Fuck!"

I erupted.

My cum spurted into her mouth.

"Drink it all down," I groaned as I fired blast after blast of my cum.

Lupita gulped down my jizz with passion. With an eagerness. She swallowed it all down. I groaned with each eruption, the pleasure slamming through me. Stars flashed across my vision. I groaned with each blast of cum that flooded out of my dick.

I groaned through the heat of this moment. I savored the passion rushing through me. I threw back my head, enjoying every last second of this heat slamming through me. I dumped more and more of my cum into her mouth.

"Shit," I groaned as she swallowed it all down. "Your girlfriend's such a whore."

"I just..." The vampire squeezed his dick through his pants. "This is..."

"Making you hard," I groaned, spurting a last blast of cum into her mouth. "Shit, Lupita, suck him off."

She ripped her mouth off and gasped, "Okey-dokey! I lovey suckying biggie cocks! Ay carambaiiii, it's goody!"

She turned on her knees as I checked my phone. She attacked her boyfriend's fly. He gasped in shock as she went straight for his dick. She was hungry for it. I unlocked my screen and smiled at what I read.

Bimbo Catgirl did a trick and shared her treats with 2 people! 2 Bimbo Candy earned!

Bimbo Nurse did a trick and shared her treats with 3 people! 3 Bimbo Candy earned!

Bimbo Genie did a trick and shared her treats with 2 people! 2 Bimbo Candy earned!

That brought me up to 13 Bimbo Candies. I was earning them back swiftly, at least. That was something. I loved how Lupita had his cock out. She swallowed his dick, the gasps and moans raging behind me.

That skirt was so short behind her, and I bet she had no panties on. I dropped to my knees as she pulled out her boyfriend's cock. She rubbed her cheek against it, cooing in delight. The tip of her witch's hat swayed.

"Ooh, you're all hardy, Derrick," she cooed. "Such a hardy boy! Yay!"

She swallowed her boyfriend's cock as I flipped up her skirt. Yep, no panties. Just a shaved and dripping cunt begging to be fucked. I pressed my cock into her pussy lips, savoring the silkiness of her heat. Her boyfriend saw me.

"Hey, wait!" he gasped.

I thrust my dick into his girlfriend's cunt and said, "It's not cheating on Halloween. Women are free to be huge sluts! She'll go back to being that frumpy girlfriend in the morning."

"I... I... Shit!" Derrick groaned as she suckled at him, squealing in delight around his cock as my dick stretched out her tight cunt.

I reveled in her juicy snatch squeezing down around me. Her silky flesh felt wonderful around my cock. I savored every inch of being in her. She gripped me so tight. It was just an amazing treat to have her asshole around my dick.

I felt so good about it. Just so amazing.

My hands slid up and down her sides. Her pussy gripped my dick. She held me tight as I pumped away at her. I stroked over her costume as I fucked her. She moaned around her boyfriend's dick, sucking on him as I pounded her cunt.

"Lupita," groaned the boyfriend.

He stared down at his girlfriend in shock. The bimbo-witch nursed on him. It was hot pounding her cunt while she blew him. To be in her pussy while all he got was a BJ. He'd be lucky to get more than that from her tonight.

She was about to get fucked by so many other guys. They all grunted and groaned, shouted and cheered. My party was banging. Music thudded as the bimbo-sluts squealed in delight. Whether married or not, they were having a blast getting fucked.

"Fucky my twaty hole!"

"Ooh, ooh, poundy my assy and my pussy!"

"Let me just sucky your biggie dickie! Yay!"

The bimbos were having a blast behind me. I had a hot time pounding Lupita's cunt.

The bimbo-witch squeezed her twat around my dick. I pounded her with force, the pressure growing in my nuts as they slapped against her clit. I buried into her twat with all that I had. I plowed into her with force. She gripped me with all that she had. She held me tight with that pussy. I loved every last second of fucking her.

I pounded her with all that I had. I slammed to the hilt in her snatch again and again. I fucked her with force. I thrust to the hilt in her cunt with all that I had. It was such an incredible rush to thrust into her cunt again and again.

"Shit!" I groaned. "Your girl's pussy is amazing. I'm going to dump a big load in her twat!"

"That's my girlfriend," Derrick moaned. "I'm going to marry her."

"Congrats," I said and pounded her with such force. "She can suck dick and has a tight cunt!"

"She's not a whore!" he panted.

"It's Halloween. She is tonight!" I winked at him and fucked her with all that I had, her pussy clamping down on me. She gripped me with such heat. "Shit, that's good!"

She massaged my dick with all that wondrous heat while sucking hard on her boyfriend's cock. I rose toward erupting. I couldn't last much longer in her tight pussy. She had a wonderful cunt. I just wanted to dump all my jizz into her. Just flood her with all that I had.

I pounded her with force. I slammed to the hilt in her snatch with everything that I had. It was just an incredible rush to thrust into her. It was so amazing to have her squeezing her cunt down on my cock. She massaged me with such force. It was delightful.

Delicious.

"Shit, shit, I'm going to flood her cunt with my cum," I groaned.

"God," groaned the boyfriend. "I... I... Lupita... This... Shit!"

He grunted. She squealed. He dumped his load into her mouth. Her pussy clamped down on me. I slammed into her pussy. Her twat writhed around me, suckling at me. The bimbo-witch climaxed. I reveled in her convulsing cunt as I drew back my dick. My nuts tightened.

I buried into her and erupted.

I dumped my load into her pussy while she gulped down her boyfriend's spunk. The heat rushed through me. It was so wild to have all that pleasure slamming through me. Stars flashed across my vision. It was outstanding.

I loved dumping my cum into her pussy. I savored flooding her pussy with all that I had. It was outstanding to erupt again and again into her cunt. The pleasure slammed through me. I moaned out with passion, savoring that heat.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, flooding her twat with all that I had. "Shit!"

I fired more and more of my cum into her pussy. I filled her to the brim with my jizz. It was amazing having her cunt writhing around my dick. It was outstanding to dump more and more of my cum into her snatch.

I felt so amazing. The pleasure rushed through me. My phone beeped as she milked my dick. Her boyfriend groaned, his face twisting with pleasure and shame. He panted as she suckled on his dick. He stumbled back, nearly falling off the edge of my porch. He caught himself on the post.

"Ooh, ooh, nummy yummy tricky cummies in my belly and my pussy!" the bimbo moaned as I dumped the last of my cunt on her snatch.

"That's right," I growled. I ripped out of her. "Go have fun, slut!"

"Yippee yay!" she gasped and darted off inside.

Her boyfriend panted as I checked my phone.

Fuck Bimbo Witch in the cunt as she sucks off her boyfriend.

Bimbo Nurse did a trick and shared her treats with 3 people! 3 Bimbo Candy earned!

Bimbo Catgirl did a trick and shared her treats with 2 people! 2 Bimbo Candy earned!

Bimbo Genie did a trick and shared her treats with 3 people! 3 Bimbo Candy earned!

Bimbo Witch did a trick and shared her treats! 1 Bimbo Candy earned!

That brought me up to 22 Bimbo Candies. Only problem, I needed 81 to bimbofy the next slut. That was still a bit off. I hoped I would get her before Halloween ended. or else she might have to wait for next year.

Well, the orgy was on. I turned and headed inside, closing my door on the boyfriend. Lupita already had found some men to fuck her. She had a Rambo fucking her pussy while she engulfed Kylo Ren's dick, sucking hard on the nerdy guy.

* * *

Alanna Templeton

So much goodies were happening. It was such a greaty Halloyween. I was lucky to be a naughty wotty genie and grantying all the guys sexy wishes. I loveyed it so much. I spotted a witch standing up. She had just been fuckyed in the cunt.

She had cummies! Yummy nummy salty candies!

"Treaties!" I squealed and crawled to her. I grabbed her thighs and smiled up at her.

"Ooh, ooh, you're so cutie!" she said, her face all goldy-brown. She was a sexy Latina witchy-poo.

"So are you! I lovey dovey your outyfit! I'm a bimbo-genie who loveys cummies! They're such nummy treaties." I buried my face into her pussy and lickeyed up the jizzies.

The saltiness of the cummies mixed with her tarty pussy. She tasted so goody great. She moaned as I feasted on her, my hips all wigglying about. I was so wettie and horny. The door opened and a guy in a vampirey cloak rushed in.

"Lupita," he groaned before moving behind me. "I... This..."

"Fucky her assyhole!" squealed Lupita. "Ooh, ooh, Derrick, she's all lickying my cunty clean and she needs a dickie in her buttyhole. She's got a cutie assy, don't she?"

"Shit," the vampire groaned and dropped to his knees. He pressed his dick into my buttyhole. I was having such a wildly Halloyween. I fuckyed so many guys who weren't my boyfriend.

The vampire thrust against me as I licked all the cummies out of the bimbo-witch's pussy. Witchy-poo moaned as I lickeyed at her. I lappied with such hunger at her hottie hole as my anally ring widened and swallowed the vampire's dick.

He filled my assyhole with his amazeying cock. I moaned all happy into witchy-poo's cunt. I lapped at her as she gasped, her cutie hat bobbing as she moaned. She had biggie titties that she exposed by ripping open the front of her dress.

All goldy-brown and jiggly with fatty nipples just beggying to suckled on.

But I was lickying her pussy, so I couldn't do that because she had all the cummy treaties that needed to be devoured. I lapped them up as my assyhole gripped the vampire's dick. He felt so goody in my butt. He bottomed out in me, groaned and drew back.

That felt so nicey. I loveyed the velvety heat all meltyign to my naughty pussy drippying with cummies. The spunk ran down my thighs. I quivered in delighty joy as the vampire rammed his cock back into my buttyhole.

"Yesy yes," I moaned into witchy-poo's twaty hole.

"Ay carambaiiii, that's so greaty good!" groaned the witch, her biggie titties all jiggling above me. "Ooh, ooh, eaty all the cummies out of me! Tricky treat!"

"Tricky treat!" I squealed and thrust my tongue into her pussy hole to find more cummies in her tarty depths.

I all swirledy around in her as that biggie dick fuckyed my assyhole with force. He poundied me with all that he had. I loveyed that so much. He grunted, his balls slappying into my taint as he thrusty away at me. It was so awesomey.

I moaned into witchy-poo's cunt, swirling my tongue around in her cunty hole and loveying just how greaty the salty cum tasted in her tarty depths. I scooped out all the jizzies I could, loveying the flavor melting on my tongue.

"Ooh, ooh, you're makying my pussy fell all so goody and greaty!" witchy-poo moaned.

"Yay!" I gasped, squeezying my assyhole around that biggie cock fuckying me.

I loveyed that biggie dick poundying me with all that he had. He thrusty away at me. He fuckyed me with such forcey force. I gasped as he buried into me againy and againy. He gripped my hips, my boobs bouncying beneath me.

"Damn, damn, damn," he groaned. "What the fuck is going on?"

"Halloyween sexy times!" witchy-poo moaned. "Ooh, ooh, she's all lickying my pussy and I lovey it and I'm gonna cummy so hardy on her and drowny her in my pussy treaties!"

"Yay!" I moaned, my assyhole all clampying down on his thrustying dick.

My pussy swelled and swelled toward my cliamxy delight. I was so eager to have all those amazeying cummies burstying through me. I would just busty in joy. He slammed his dickie hard into my bowels as I swirled my tongue around in her cuntyhole.

No more cummies.

Boo!

So I licked at her pussy instead. I tongued over her folds and found her cutie clitty. Witchy-poo gasped as I swirled my tongue around her bud. She quivered as I did that. It was so much funny fun to make her tremble like that, her biggie boobs all jigglying over my head.

It was so wondermus to licky at me her cunty as he fuckyed my assyhole. I whimpered, my bowels all clampying down on him. He grunted, fuckying me so hardy as I suckled on her clit. I tongued her little bud. She moaned, her boobies bouncying.

"That's so greaty!" she moaned. "Ooh, ooh, you're all lappying at my clitty. I... I... Yes!"

Witchy-poo climaxed.

Her juices all gushyed out of her twaty hole. I loveyed her creamies soaking my lips. I tongued her pussy as she bucked, her titties all heavying and hoying. The heat burned in my assyhole from the vampire's hard strokes.

My pussy loveyed it and busty with delight. The heat rushed through me. I groaned, my bowels all convulsing around his dick. The heat rushed through me. It was so amazying. The pleasure drowned my mind.

"Yay!" I moaned into her twat as I climaxed.

"Shit!" the vampire groaned as he buried into my writhing asshole. "Oh, shit, that's good! Fuck!"

His cum erupted into me. All his jizzies flooded my writhing buttyhole. I shuddered, my pussy juices spilling hottie down my thighs. I tonguied that yummy nummy cunt, lappying up tarty cream as all the goody delight drownyed my thoughts.

I enjoyed so muchy much. My assyhole milked his dick. He grunted, spurting more and more of his cummies into my buttyhole. I moaned into witchy-poo's twat. She gasped, her boobs all bouncying and heavying.

"So greaty good!" she moaned. "Ooh, ooh, there's so much funny thingies happening. I want to have all the funny cummies I can. Yay!"

12