The Bimbo App Trick & Treat 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yay!" I whimpered, my assyhole suckling at that cock.

The pleasure all rushied through me. I felt so greaty good. My boobs jiggled beneath me as the vampire dumped all his cummies into me. Just filled me up with all his spunky. I felt all happy with all his jizzies in me.

What a wondermus Halloyween this was!

* * *

Harry Nelson

The girls were a hit. I checked my phone and grinned.

37 Bimbo Candies. Forty-four more to go.

* * *

Lupita Reyes

"That dickie was just in a bimbo's assyhole!" I squealed as the hunky cowboy moved before me. "Yummy nummy treaty trick!"

"Yep," he said, winking at me.

He was so handsomey because he had a dick. And dicks made all guys so handsomey. I swallowed his cock with all that I had. It was so amazeying. I loveyed it as someone pressed their cock into my butty-crack. They wanted to fucky my assyhole.

Yay!

I glanced behind me and saw it was Batman who drilled his dickie against my buttyhole. I grinned at him before I whipped my head a round and swallowed Cowboy's dirty cock. I slid my lips over his thick crown and sealed around his earthy shaft.

He tasted so naughty. I loveyed it so much. I suckled on him with all my mighty might. I swirled my tongue around his shaft, all polishying his dickie. He groaned as I did that. I moaned, too, because Batman's cock popped into my buttyhole.

"Shit," groaned Batman. "That's so fucking good!"

"Yeah," said Cowboy as I bobbed my head. "Best fucking Halloween party of the century!"

Master would be so happy to hear that. I was, too. I wanted Halloyween to be so sexy wexy. To enjoy tricky dicks and treaty cummies. What a wondermus holiday. It was the bestiest time to be a bimboy-witch like me.

I suckled with all my mighty might on that biggie dick. I loved polishing him all cleany as that other cock slid into my assyhole. Batman groaned as he bottomed out in me. I squeezed my bowels down oh him while cummies dripped down my thighs.

That felt so great good.

I loveyed him drawing back his cock. My bowels clamped down on him. I felt so great doing that. It was just amazeying to have his biggie dick massaging my assyhole. He slammed back into me. He fucked me with all that he had.

How funny.

My biggie boobs jiggled and bounced. I had hugey titties now. I used to be all fatty and flatty and ugly. Now I was a bimboy-hottie. I was so gladly Master made me into his sexy wexy witch. I squeezed my assyhole down on that hardy dick thrustying away at me.

It was so awesomey to have that hugey cock fuckying into me. He pounded me with such force as I suckied off all the soury musk from Cowboy's cock. His salty precummies soaked my taste buds. How yummy for me.

"Shit, that's good," growled Cowboy. "Polish my pole, slutty lady."

I winked at him. Lady? I was a naughty wotty witch!

My assyhole clamped down on Batman's dick as he fucked into me. He buried deep and hard into my bowels. He made me feel all goody. All greaty, too. The heat all soaked in my pussy. My cunty hole clenched, jizzies dripping down my thighs to my boots.

I was a sticky mess.

"Damn, that's good," Batman groaned as he hammered my buttyhole. "Such a fine ass. I love how it jiggles."

His crotch slappied into my assycheeks and made them all jiggle wiggle. I loveyed it so much. I squeezed my bowels down around his biggie dick. He grunted, loveying my naughty hole. I suckled hard on the dirty dick in my mouth.

Though it wasn't all that dirty any longer. I didn't taste any souriness at all. Just salty precummies. I loved that. I swirled my tongue all about his dickie, nursying on his cock and wantying to have all his jizzies flooding my mouth.

That would be super-duper wondermus.

I rocked between them, my titties all swinging and swaying. The heat grew and grew. I loveyed this so much. I hurtled closery to cummying. Just so neary to burstying with all these deliciousy delights. I couldn't wait to have them all burstying in me.

I squeezed my bowels down on that biggie cock, my orgasmy joy building and building in my naughty wotty cunty hole. I loveyed that hugey dick burying into my assyhole. Batman was so much huger than my boyfriend.

So was Cowboy.

"I am going to dump my load down your throat, little lady," groaned Cowboy.

I winked at him and suckled so hard.

"Fucking bimbos love cum," groaned Batman as he hammered my asshole. "Where the fuck did our host find them?"

"Who gives a shit," Cowboy said. "Just dump your cum in them and call it a fucking night!"

"Damn right!" grunted Batman as he hammered my asshole. "Shit, shit, I am going to flood your asshole with my jizz, slut. You fucking Latina whore! Yes, yes, clamp your bowels down on me! Fuck, I love this night!"

I loveyed it, too. Almost as much as his biggie dick in my assyhole. I hurtled toward my orgasm. I nursed hard on Cowboy's cock. My tongue danced around him. His hand slid through my hair. I lost my witchy hat fuckying other guys.

His precum grew so salty. My assyhole clamped down on Batman's thrustying dick as I hurtled toward my orgasm. I wanted it so badly. His heavy nuts slappied into my taint. My pussy clenched, dripping with juices and cummies.

"Fuck!" snarled Cowboy.

His cum spurted into my mouth.

I groaned at that salty spunk splashing against the back of my throat. It was so good to have all that cum spurting into my mouth again and again. It was just heavenly to have it all splashing against the back of my throat. I felt all naughty wotty.

I gulpied it down. I swallowed every lasty drop of his jizz. He spurted again and again. He fired all his spunkies into my mouth. I loved it so much. I swallowed it all down. Just gulpied down every lasty drop of his jizzies.

I bursty in delight.

My assyhole convulsed around Batman's cock. Wondermus joy washed all hottie through my body and drowned my thoughts. I moaned around Cowboy's erupting dick. Batman groaned as he hammered my spasming buttyhole.

"Shit!" he growled and buried into me. "I'm Batman!"

His cum erupted into my asshole.

I squealed in delight, more joyful blissy waves washing out of my spasming cunty hole. Juices gushed down my thighs as I swallowed all of Cowboy's cummies. Batman's jizzies spurted into my buttyhole again and again.

He grunted as he unloaded in my assyhole. He spurted more and more of his cummies into my bowels. I loveyed it. I swallowed Cowboy's final spurt of his salty seed. All his spunk poured down my throat to my tummy.

Yay!

"Fuck," groaned the Cowboy. "I'm Batman? You fucking really said that!"

"Shut up!" groaned Batman as my assyhole milked his dick. "I was in character."

"You think Batman shouts out, 'I'm Batman!' when he cums?" Cowboy asked, pulling his dick out of my mouth. Drool all spilled down my chin.

"Shut up." Batman spurted a final blast of jizzies into my assyhole. "Fuck, I need another beer. These bimbos are insatiable."

"Yesy we are!" I squealed, wanting more tricky dicks and treaty cummies to enjoy.

* * *

Harry Nelson

The party was rocking. More guys had shown up to fuck the girls. They were wearing out the early guests. They were so insatiable. I checked my phone. I was up to 53 Bimbo Candies.

I was getting closer to recruiting my fifth one. Probably the last one I'd get for the night. She would be a hot one. I hoped.

* * *

Brenda Martin

"Puuurrrrr," I cooed as crawled up to the sexy nurse. "I'm a kitty catty that loves creamy cummies!"

"Ooh, ooh, I have lots of creamy cummies in my cunty hole!" squealed the nurse. She turned around, her biggie titties heaving. "Just feasty on me!"

"Yay!" I squealed and buried my face into her sweetie pussy full of all that salty cummies.

I licked at her as a guy dressed as an orc hugged her from behind. His greeny hands squeezed her biggie titties. She gasped, her pussy pressed tight against my lips. I loved the thicky cummies dripping out of her sweetie depths.

"Yesy yes, fucky my assyhole," whimpered the bimbo-nurse. "Studies show that guys need anally sex every day! I'm here to providey for you!"

"Shit," Orc groaned.

"Damn," a voice said behind me. Hands gripped my hips. "I have to get me a piece of that cunt!"

I glanced behind me to see a Black hunk dressed as Michael Jackson. He wore a red leather jacket and grinned at me. He thrust his biggie, Black dick into my pussy. I gaspyed in delight as he filled up my cunty hole.

He was so much huger than my hubby. Even bigger than Master, but not as good as Master's dickie because Master owned me and I Loveyed him and I was his bimboy-catgirl. I was so happy to have Michael Jackson's cock in me.

"Oooh-hooo," the Black guy squealed, trying to sound like the Kingy of Pop and failing. "That's fucking good cunt. Love fucking White bimbos."

"Yeah," groaned Orc as he fucked the bimbo-nurse's assyhole.

"Fucky my butty," whimpered the nurse as I went back to lickying up all the nummy creamies from her pussy.

I lappied at her as the Black stud fucked me with his hugey cock. He rammed into my cheatying pussy with such force. I loveyed it. My husband had to hand out candy to the kiddies and watch our babies while I got to be a slutty bimboy-catgirl on Halloyween.

What a wondermus holiday.

I squeezed my pussy down around the Black stud's biggie dick. He fucked me hardy and fasty. He rammed into me with all that he had. It was so goody to have him fuckying me like that. He pounded me hardy and fasty.

I tongued the nurse's pussy. I lickyed at her. I lappied, scoopying up all the cummies I could. They mixed with her sweetie cramies. That was so goody. I was just so happy to enjoy all of this, my cunty melting around the Black man's dick.

Michael Jackson fucked me so hardy. The Kingy of Pop churned my pussy up with his hugey dick. My tits jiggled as I moaned into the bimboy-nurse's snatch. I stroked through her silky folds, loveying all the treaties she held.

"Ooh, ooh, your pussy is so tasty!" I moaned. "So full of treaties for me!"

"Yay!" gasped the nurse, Orc's hands squeezing her biggie titties. "Ooh, ooh, fucky my butthole!"

"Yes," Orc grunted.

He fucked her hard, pressing her pussy against my lips. I loveyed the feel of her shaved twat rubbing on my mouth. My cheaty cunt clamped down on Michael Jackson's cock. He fucked me so hardy. He thrusty into me.

It was so thrilly to have him poundying me. His biggie Back cock slammed into me again and again. My huge titties. Bounced and jiggled. They were free with my bodysuit all unzippied. I shuddered, lapping up the cummies leaking out of the nurse's pussy.

Only, there were less cummies to enjoy.

"Oh, no," I gasped. I thought and thought as that hugey cock churned up my cunty hole. "Ooh, there's more in her! I'm so smarty!"

I thrusty my tongue into her pussy and swirled around in her. I searched and searched for cummies. I found them in her sweetie depths. I churnied her up, lickying the jizzies out of her twat. She moaned, shuddering as Orc fucked her.

He pounded her as hard as the Black stud fucked my cheaty cunt. My pussy clamped down on that hugey dick, the pleasure rippling through me. I whimpered, risying toward my climax. I would have such an amazeying one.

It would be so awesomey.

I hurtled closer and closer to eruptying. I flicked my tongue to her clitty. I lapped at it. She gasped as I did that. I suckled on her as Orc fucked her. He pounded her as I tongued her twaty hole. I licked at her naughty bud.

"Yesy yes," the bimboy-nurse whimpered. "That's so goody. Enjoy your treatment! Both my patients have to enjoy my naughty treatyments!"

"I am!" I moaned, my pussy clamping down on Michael Jackson's hugey dick.

The Black stud hammered me with his ebony dick. My pussy melted around him. It was so amazeballs. I couldn't last much longer. His heavy nuts slappied into my clitty bud. Sparks sizzled through my snatch.

I suckled so hardy on the bimboy-nurse's clitty. Her lovey button felt so good between my lips. I tongued her and stroked her bud. She gasped, her boobs jiggling in Orc's hand. He growled as he fucked her asshole hard.

The Black stud buried into my cunt.

"Yes!" I squealed as my rapture bursty in me.

My cunty hole convulsed around Michael Jackson's hugey dick. I suckled as his Black cock as he fucked me. I moaned around the bimbo-nurse's wondermus clit. She shuddered, her head tossing as she squealed out in delight.

"Cummies!" she gasped as her sweetie pussy cream gushed out and bathed my mouth.

"Shit," Michael Jackson groaned. He buried into my pussy and erupted.

The Black stud's cummies flooded my cheaty cunt. I gasped in delight, drownying in pussy creamies as jizzies flooded me. Waves of goody rapture gushed out of my naughty twaty and swept all through my body. I felt so goody.

"Shit!" Orc groaned.

"Yesy yes, floody my buttyhole with your jizzies!" the bimbo-nurse gasped.

My cunty hole rippled around the Black stud's cock, working out all his cummies. He pumped so many of them into me. Just flooded me with all of them. It was so great to have all that delighty joy rushing through me.

I quivered through all the awesomey joy. It was such a wondermus treat. All this passion drowned my thoughts. I was so happy. Just so thrilly to be here. A biggie smile spread on my lips as Michael Jackson dumped all his jizzies in me.

"Shit," he groaned. "That was fucking dope fucking you, slut!"

"It was!" I moaned as he pulled out of me. I felt so great having his cummies spilling down my thighs. What a wondermus Halloyween.

* * *

Harry Nelson

69 Bimbo Candies.

I couldn't help but chuckle at that number.

* * *

Mrs. Veronica Meyers

I had to nursey everyone here. My hubby was out taking the kiddies tricker treatying while I was in here doing all the tricks and enjoying all the treats. I was such a lucky bimboy-wife. So many guys needed my treatyments.

"You need my pussy, stat!" I gasped and jumped on an elf. He had pointed ears and a blond wig on. "Yesy you do!"

Elf groaned as I straddled him, grabbed his dick, and plunged my cunty hole down his dick. My boobs bounced above him as he groaned. Behind him, a guy wearing a huge fake beard stepped up. He must be a dwarf.

Dwarf dropped to his knees and pressed his dick into my sloppy assyhole. "Mind?"

"Nope, fucky away at me!" I squealed as he thrust his dick against my backdoor.

My anally ring widened and swallowed his cock as my pussy clamped down on Elf's biggie dick. It was so wondermus havying them both in me. I groaned in delight, the doorbell ringing in the background. More studs to fuck us. Yay!

I had a cock in my cunty hole and a dick in my assyhole. What a wondermus night. Halloyween was so special wecial. I loveyed it. Dwarf sank to the hilt in my bowels while I clamped my cheaty cunt around Elf's cock. I winked at the cutie and slid up his shaft.

"Shit," he groaned.

"Fuck, yeah," Dwarf moaned as he drew back his cock.

"Just enjoy, studs!" I squealed. "I treaty all my patients with all my holes! I'm such a goody bimboy-nurse!"

"Yes, you are," Dwarf panted as he slammed his dick back to the hilt in my assyhole.

I groaned in delight as he did that. My pussy clamped down on Elf's cock as I rode him. I worked upy and downy him while Dwarf hammered my assyhole. He fucked my backdoor, sending so much delighty joy through me.

It was so amazying to ride Elf's cock while Dwarf fucked my buttyhole. He slammed into my buttyhole, making my assycheeks jiggle. She rode me with passion. It was such a thrill to have her working up and down me. It was just amazeying.

"Shit," Elf groaned as I rode his dick.

I winked at him, loveying his cock so much. I shuddered as I worked up and down Elf's dick while Dwarf pounded my buttyhole. My bowels melted around his biggie dick. The heat melted to my cheaty cunt workying upy and down Elf's rod.

"You got such a fucking tight ass!" growled Dwarf.

"Enjoy your anally treatyment!" I moaned. "Ooh, ooh, I lovey admin... admini... I lovey giving it to you!"

I plunged my cunty down Elf's cock, his thicky patch of pubic hair ticklish my pussy lips. My clitty loves it. My orgasm builds in me. All swelling in my nethery depths. I couldn't wait to bursty in delight and crummy hard.

My holes clampied down on both their dickies. They were so awesomey. I loveyed this so muchy much. I hurtled toward my climax. I slammed my cunt down Elf's cock while Dwarf buried into my assyhole.

"Shit, those tits are so hot to watch," Elf groaned.

"Thanky you!" I cooed.

"Yes, yes, and that fucking ass!" groaned Dwarf. "This is such an amazing party. I'm glad we heard about it."

"Fuck Mitch's party!" Elf groaned. "This is where it's at!"

"Yesy yes! It's full of bimboy-sluts like me! Ooh, ooh, I lovey being Master's bimboy-slut and fuckying all you hottie men. It's so goody to give you all my treats and enjoy all your tricks. I lovey this so much! I'm gonna cummy so hard on your dicks!"

I hurtled closer and closer, working my cunty hole upy and down Elf's rod. My pussy clamped down on him while my buttyhole gripped Dwarf's dick. He grunted as he fucked my anally sheath. So much heaty joy melted through me. I whimpered, my tits heaving.

I plunged down Elf's cock as Dwarf buried to the hilt in my assyhole. My clitty ground into Elf's dark pubic hair. Sparks all sizzled through me. My cheaty cunt burst with delight. All the wondermus delight shot through me.

"Yay!" I squealed as I climaxed on them.

"Shit!" groaned Dwarf as my assyhole writhed about him.

"Goddamn, that's good!" growled Elf.

They both erupted into my cunty holes. They flooded me with their cummies. Both their cocks dumped their jizzies into both my holes. I moaned in delighty joy, my titties heaving as I bucked through all the awesomey bliss that swept through me.

"Flood me with your cummies!" I moaned, my holes spasming around their dicks.

They did. They spurted all their jizzies and their spunk into my pussy and assyhole. They flooded me so much. My boobies bounced as I quivered through all this amazeying joy. Rapture drowned my mind and made me feel so goody woody great.

My holes milked their cocks. I worked all their cummies out of their balls. They spurted into me again and again. I spotted Master watching, holding his phone. I smiled at him. He grinned at me. I was so glady to help him have an amazeying party.

"Yesy yes!" I squealed as I milked out all their cummies. No more jizzies for me from these guys. But there was a new guy dressed as a werewolf that needed my help.

I ripped my holes off Elf's and Dwarf's cocks and darted for the newycomer. I loveyed being a cheaty bimbo-wife on Halloyween.

* * *

Harry Nelson

As my bimbo-nurse rushed off to the werewolf, the doorbell rang.

I had 82 Bimbo Candies. Just enough to bimbofy another girl. I opened the door and found a woman there. A Black chick dressed as a dumpy cop. She had a muffin top and a second chin that wobbled.

"Oh, shit, this must be a wild party," she said, staring at my naked cock and hearing the moans.

"You have no idea," I said as I aimed my phone at her.

Bimbofy Monique Smythe into a sexy cop?

I hit YES.

In a flash of pink, she became a slender and delicious cop in a hot uniform. Her light-blue blouse was unzipped so much, her large, mocha-brown tits were about to spill out. She had her badge drown on her left tit. Her leather skirt clung to her hips. She wore mirrored sunglasses and thigh-high boots.

She held up a pair of handcuffs. "You've been a baddie boy!"

I grinned. This Halloween was the best. "Yes. Yes, I have been a bad boy, Officer Bimbo. What are you going to do about it?"

The END for this Halloween

12