All Comments on 'The Bimbo Blazer Ch. 03: Teacher'

by JCBeleren

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MoosetalesMoosetalesabout 6 years ago
Loved it!

I really like your description of how he messes with her mind and reduces her will. Very well done!

JCBelerenJCBelerenabout 6 years agoAuthor
Re: "Loved it!"

Wow! Thank you so much! Coming from a writer of your caliber I am incredibly flattered and grateful for the praise. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This was great.

What happened to the blazer. The stories seem to be heading in another direction. I liked the blazer idea as it seemed more novel than just plain hypnotism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very creative.

Especially making her present herself in a more sexy appearance to make class more interesting. Sexy with brains is always classy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
As per your suggestion...

...liked it very much! But then, I like almost everything concerning beautiful female teachers being controlled by their horny students!

YOMEYO

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanover 5 years ago
keep going

Please make these longer. They are very attention grabbing and just make you want to keep reading.

JCBelerenJCBelerenalmost 4 years agoAuthor

You can help me...

Hey! It's JC, and I'm here to ask for your professional support.

Have you enjoyed reading my web novels? Do they give you hours of entertainment? Then please consider supporting the artist who wrote them.

If each person who read all the way through one of my novels paid $3-6 (about the price of a bag of potato chips, and less than half the cost of a paperback book) then I would be able to continue writing indefinitely. As it is, my current trajectory will have me drastically cutting down on my writing volume within the next 6 months.

If you feel most comfortable with a one-time payment (like you'd make to purchase a novel in the bookstore) then please visit my Kofi page: https://ko-fi.com/jcbeleren

If you'd like to get early access to new chapters (up to a month before Literotica!) then you should check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/jcbeleren

Across the world, to wherever you are, you have my deepest thanks and my heartfelt gratitude.

With much love,

JC

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great stuff!

Loving your series so far!

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 2 years ago

I like the way your Protagonist uses his power. Instead of building a Harem he is doing one at a time. I would think he would want some of the women long term. Maybe make their husbands accept that he will use them from time to time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Gotta love them Bimbos! :-)

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkersonabout 1 year ago

The blazer only appears in the first chapter. He uses a different technique for each target. Maybe a different series title is warranted.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Boring! Every chapter has the same basic plot and the exact same ending

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

There's no lasting effect on any of these. Just a fuck and done, and they remember nothing, although in this one, it ended before it got that far. Feels empty.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJCBeleren@JCBeleren
4629 Followers
Hi! JC here, Thanks for checking out my bio. :) I’m really pleased you stopped by (hopefully after reading and enjoying one of my novels or short stories). If you’re just browsing, here are some places you might want to check out: Want access to early chapters, regular proje...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES