The Bimbo Blazer Ch. 03: Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,606 Followers

I could tell from the increasing fervor that Sharon was devoting to her task that my suggestions were sinking in.

"Stop," I ordered, and tilted her head back. She opened her eyes. "I'm going to fuck you now," I told my teacher, staring into them. "And it's going to be the best sex you've ever had in your life. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir." Her tone was breathless and her eyes were glazed and full of desire.

"Stand up."

She stood, and I spun her around and bent her over the desk, shoving a a pile of books to the floor. Her ass was presented up to me at the perfect height, and I just stood for a moment admiring it. Sharon obviously worked out and took pride in her appearance, and I was grateful to enjoy her hard work.

"Are you ready?" I knew I was. I was completely hard and ready, the hardest I've ever been in my life.

"Yes, sir. Please fuck me, sir." Her voice was naked with need. I could see her hips gyrating in tiny circular motions, looking for stimulation.

I was all too happy to oblige. I shoved her panties out of the way and slid inside of her in one smooth thrust.

She was perfect. I could feel her body stretching to accommodate me as I slowly slid back out, savoring the sensation. My fingers kneaded her ass and I admired its bounce as I began to pound her from behind, thrusting harder and faster as I felt my excitement growing. I slid almost all the way out before plunging my entire length back inside of her, making her moan with pleasure each and every time.

My teacher ground back against me, a nonstop moan of pleasure coming from her very core.

Then, with a smack I spanked her.

Sharon yelped softly, then moaned as a flood of pleasure washed over her. I could almost feel her growing wetter and hornier as I continued, alternating stinging blows across each cheek until the skin was rosy pink. I pulled her hair back to the base of her neck and pulled her head back too as I continued to thrust, her body bouncing against me in time with my rhythm.

My professor's voice began to grow in pitch as she came closer and closer to release, and I was grateful the building was empty. Then, her entire body convulsed around me as she shattered into a massive orgasm. Waves of electric pleasure wracked her body, tinging from the top of her head to the tips of her toes and making her clench around my cock.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Her voice was high and overwhelmed, and I almost lost my grip then and there.

I could feel myself building up, but I kept myself check. I gripped Sharon's hips roughly and powered on, making her cry out as I brought her over the edge a second time. As she came down from the brink I slowed my tempo slightly, gathering my energy.

Then, I slid out and swiftly grabbed my teacher by the shoulders. Spinning her around, I pushed her down over the desk and slid inside her once again. Sharon wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me into her as I continued, mercilessly giving her everything I had.

"Thank you, sir!" She moaned breathlessly. "Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod!" And she came again.

I could hardly believe it. I was balls-deep in my hottest professor, and she was thanking me. I could have kissed myself. I settled for a particularly victorious series of thrusts, jackhammering inside of my obedient sextoy so that she writhed in bliss.

"Now," I told her, slowing my pace slightly. "A few things are going to be changing when it comes to your class..."

* * *

There was a low murmur of surprise as Dr. Sharon McCarthy walked into the classroom on Monday afternoon. She wore the suit jacket from a business suit in what appeared to be an attempt to cover up the rest of her outfit — a stretchy red crop top and a short denim skirt that left bare the majority of her toned thighs.

The jacket did nothing, especially since she discarded it as soon as she entered the room, putting her hands confidently on her hips and standing at the head of the long conference-style table.

"Who's ready for Shakespeare?" she demanded in her usual commanding voice, either not noticing or ignoring the dropped jaws that were exhibited by every guy in the class.

There was a rapid shuffling of papers as everyone pulled out their notebooks and texts, and as they did Sharon launched into her usual Shakespearian monologue.

She entirely ignored me from the time she entered until the time she was done with her post-lecture announcements.

"Remember to email your reading responses in on time," she stressed with a soft smile. "No more excuses for late work." She gave a friendly smile to one of her favorite students as she did, and the girl blushed slightly and laughed.

"Oh, and Nick..." My teacher trailed off slightly as though remembering something she had forgotten.

"Did you want to see me after class, again?" I asked. Several of my classmates laughed softly at the idea of my imminent doom.

Sharon nodded, and I'm sure no one else noticed the brief flash of emptiness that showed in her eyes as her mind momentarily surrendered all control over to me. "That's right. Now, the rest of you are dismissed."

I packed my backpack slowly, waiting as the rest of my class, including my teacher, exited the room. Then, I gave it about 30 seconds longer.

I walked down the hall and opened the door to Sharon's office, then immediately stepped inside and closed it again so no one else could see what I did. My professor was completely nude, having slipped out of her skimpy outfit, and was laying back over her desk, slowly playing with herself. Her eyes were blank, staring at the ceiling with the wonderful look of empty submission that I loved.

My clothes hit the floor.

"Mindless and obedient..." she murmured as her finger made circles around her clit. "Mindless and —" she gasped softly as I slid into her, already rock hard at the sight of her. "—obedient..."

* * *

The Bimbo Blazer will be continued in The Bimbo Blazer — Spy, coming out in a few days. To keep up to date with my stories as soon as they're published, you can follow me here on Literotica.

Thank you so much for reading, and leave a comment or vote if you're so inclined. Your comments are my oxygen, so please let me know your thoughts. Even just a simple, "This was great!" makes my day.

JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,606 Followers
12