The Bimbo Dildo, Amy and Andi

Story Info
Andrew and Amy investigate Hannah & Missy.
5.2k words
4.59
19.7k
35

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was new to Dixon Hill and new to the force. But I'd been here almost two years a cop, a town well city police officer with it easier to get into than the RCMP and after so many years as a city cop sometimes you could re-apply to the federal police and get in that way.

Dixon Hill is a nice valley town almost a city up near the mountains and the Alberta and British Columbia border.

It's got a lot of money here and is one of those scenic towns where it's expensive to live here.

I mean it's nice, really middle class and full of white collar crime like drugs and porn.

Now some porn well it just ignored but the bigger fish get online transactions reported and things and get investigated.

So sometimes we go undercover.

Amy was doing that and I was her handler/boyfriend.

We were looking into White Whale Studios.

Hannah and Missy.

Amy actually got into contact with them as a fan and talked for a while with both Hannah and Missy.

Missy is a tranny a shemale and Hannah's legal husband actually and she was super, super girly, legit dizty and really sweet and friendly.

We talked online and Missy was actually the one tranny I think I've ever been attracted to in my life.

We talked some online before we got to meet both of them.

We had a barbecue together and the radio was blasting, drinks were there. The girls let me run the grill and Missy had made pies. Hannah sprung for everything including the drinks but some really great thick cut high end steaks and loads of veggies and little grillable things like skewers and shrimp.

Amy's hot for a cop, long black hair in a bun at work and a smoking little lean body that was really athletic.

Hannah and Missy looked like super hot porn stars and better.

Hannah had some muscle, some buffness behind her stunning curves and nice abs too.

Of course she was the top in the relationship between the two and on screen with their porn too. Girl on trans wife porn with this antique Ivory strap on and some decent sexual special effects.

They were pretty popular, making really good money and that brings us in to investigate.

Missy was just a dream, like a model blended with pornstar, and I could not tell she was ever a guy. Her plastic surgery was just that good. And she was sweet. Friendly, bubbly, not the least bit reserved about when she was a guy but just so femmy.

Bubbly and very ditzy too and after hours it's not an act.

But you don't get sick of her either between the sexy and how sweet she is.

I actually like how she calls all the girls babes and she calls me dreamy.

I was actually a little embarrassed in a good way when she whistled at me taking my shirt off and getting how hard it was to work out like I do to be in the shape I'm in.

And she made the very first strawberry pie I ever had in my life that I liked.

Super flaky crust that was buttery and sweet but not sweet and the filling was almost cherry pie thick but the berries still had size in them, like just loaded but not squishy, well kind of but just not like those strawberry pies that are soup.

It was a good time and the girls danced and danced and jiggled and shook. Hannah and Missy far more than Amy just because there was so much curves going on.

They did stay on script talking about the magic dildo and how it turned Mark into Missy.

Which was cute, sort of.

But our first get together was no sex or hook ups and just getting to know each other.

Then Amy and I got a place in the neighborhood sort of and we kept talking and I'd see them out as I "jogged" Missy out jogging too but Hannah when she was out it was doing chores half the time.

Amy found other excuses to go over trying to get cast on their "show."

Then she started changing.

Getting back later, looking kinda wild or fresh showered and still wild and I could hear her in her room sometimes masturbating.

Then she started changing.

Laughing more, even giggling, and she was putting on weight too in all the right places as her ass was getting better and better and her tits were getting bigger.

And not like long term but like in a few weeks I was noticing the changes.

Then one day it happened I crossed the line.

We crossed the line.

Amy came home freshly showered and glowing and I was pretty sure she'd been fucked or had sex and she was starting to order a pizza talking and playing with her hair and just watching her in her yoga pants and a sportsbra hard gotten my hard.

She noticed my staring and looked at my cock and she hung up the phone and stormed over to me and kissed my and started undoing my pants and taking my cock out and as soon as it was out she literally fell slid down my body and kissed my dick and giggled.

"Oh nice, oh yummy, Andrew... nice cock."

Then she was giving me a blowjob.

Now I've had blowjobs before, very few are the women deeply into it.

Amy wasn't just into it she loved sucking my cock she was so into it, it literally made her hotter.

I came pretty quick and she sucked my dick again until I got hard and then she peeled out of her clothes.

Her tits did get better, bigger.

And as soon as she was hard she pulled me down and kissed me and guided me into her pussy. "Fuck me Andrew, please fuck me, I want some real cock, I want your cum."

Amy's pussy was wet, slick, soaked and yet tight and felt amazing.

It felt so good, it felt like having my first real sex attempts all over again but better because I know what I'm doing.

The sex was wild and amazing and grunting and we did missionary, doggy, anal and she was clean inside from being at Hannah's house and I hadn't had a woman's ass in years.

We seriously broke cop rules undercover, we are not meant to be fucking each other.

And it wasn't just good it was her going back to the phone my cum running out of her ordering pizza good before showering.

It was after eating her sucking my cock for her dessert good.

It was Amy crawling into bed with my that night to fuck good.

Things changed after that.

Amy went there more and more trying to get casual sex to an on camera role.

If she gets paid we have proof and maybe even access to their computers.

But Amy wants to fuck all the time.

When she's not doing that she's keeping house, learning how to cook from online and Missy.

Missy who comes over with her.

Missy who joins us when Amy invites her.

Her tits are huge and perfect and perky even in the best fake titty way even though there's no surgery scars and they're so sensitive. She get's me...actually asks me to titty fuck her and cum all over them.

And as soon as she's doing that Amy wants to too and adds that into our sex life.

Missy with the perfect tight ass that is clean and slick and feels like heaven and she clenches my cock in it as I'm pulling out making the out friction just so fucking good.

Missy who smiles so hugely and giggles and laughs and is happy and sucks dick like a starved cock sucking champion.

And again shows Amy who picks up not just how but the whole spirit of it.

Missy is heartbreaking.

Have you ever been with someone that literally likes everything about you, never complains and is just cosmically good in bed?

Missy, the woman in my life with a dick.

And Amy is learning from her and more.

I woke up cumming one morning hard as I had morning boner and both girls weren't just sucking my dick but french kissing the head and each other with my cockhead between their lips.

No bitching, no fighting, no arguments, no crying... nothing just happy and when we weren't together they were over at Hannah's.

We got pretty off track.

The closest we got was going with Hannah after she had money from somewhere and we bought grocery cards and gift cards for the local women's shelter and a two grand check with the local food bank.

She didn't ask or took more than a thank you, not even a receipt.

Eventually Missy invited us over.

To watch a filming.

Oh... oh Hannah is hot and built kind of like hot butch under a sexy feminine looking chick.

And then there was the strap on.

A solid foot long really thick ivory white cock with realistic looking veins and a big cock head and her and Missy put on a long slow sexy show. Semi classical music with jazz, lots of this really antique looking furniture and setting in the basements and Missy getting dressed in this Victorian way sort of in the fancy lingerie, make-up, getting dolled up really slowly as Hannah did slow close ups and we see shots of Missy painting her lips.

Playing wither her breasts, her nipples, applying lotion to her perfect titties and massaging it in and riding her hips until playing with her titties made her cum and Hannah slid that camera down following Missy's fingers until her fingers played with her limp little cocklette head like a clitty until she pumped out a little stream of jizz...just one squirt.

There was a whole two hours of taping in this getting dressed stripping that had me rock hard and seeping for maybe ten minutes of screen time.

Then Missy took the camera as Hannah dressed too, another room, differently and another dress.

And her cock, her strap on pressed to her belly fitted under a corset and then her own masterbation and the dress.

Then this whole scene of Hannah in Missy's room and the unstripping and this entire script of girl like a guy that has a magic dragon bone cock/dildo that turned this guy Mark into the high end brothel whore Missy and Hannah a young noble lady magician falling for her despite their social standing differences.

The dressing is hot, the stripping is hot, the accents and acting doesn't really suck either then the sex.

Amy pulls my pants down and cock out and rides me as Hannah and Missy have sex.

Make love.

It's really loving, super lesbian but with a trans woman and ball achingly hot.

Missy sucks on that huge dildo and somehow she takes it down her throat!

I watched as I seen the bulge of her cockhead push down her throat, there is no mistake on what that is.

And Missy literally sounded in bliss, drooling, moaning, muffled, eyes glazed over bliss and loving it and then Hannah came.

I see her orgasm.

I know what a woman cumming sounds like, looks like, and Hannah came hard.

And Missy seemed to swallow something or enough of it... the rest spilled out over her titties and Hannah used thant to titty fuck her with the dildo.

Until both of them came again.

And I seen liquid shoot somehow out the end of the dildo over Missy's huge tits.

And Missy rubbed it in bringing herself to another tittygasm that made her shoot her sexy cute little stream.

Amy sank herself onto my cock and mirrored playing with her tits as much gritting her teeth to stifle her moans as she came.

Everything was sexy and amazingly hot and as Missy bent over for Hannah you could see Hannah's monster cock moving inside of Hannah making her cry out, cry, have her make-up running perfectly as her huge tits swayed and bounced and Missy cried out in undeniable real pleasure that ramped up as Hannah fucked her harder and harder until Hannah came.

You could see her "Juices" spilling from Missy's ass, see it on camera, see her gaped on camera.

Then they were done and Hannah walks over as Missy is panting from her fucking and feeds Amy her dildo.

It was up close and surreal watching Hannah getting her ivory sucked and it was hypenotic to watch.

Ivory glistening, that cock in her mouth and then down her throat and I came deep inside Amy as she was swallowing Hannah's juice and when she pulled out of Amy's mouth she walked closer to my chair and pressed it to my lips as Amy slid off of me and started sucking my cock.

It was warm to the touch as I wrapped my hand around it or tried and then my lips with no idea why I was sucking her cock other than I was entranced by it and wanted to.

It tasted like pussy, it smelled like pussy.

It felt like lips on cock and it felt so strangely right.

It just got hotter and better and better until Hannah moaned and then girl grunted and came in my mouth tasting like pussy but thicker, better?

It made me cum as I drank and swallowed hers.

And it made me feel warm, flushed, drunk like I did shots and I slid out of my chair to the floor as Amy pulled me to the hardwood and was kissing me as I felt my legs moved apart and someone lubing my ass?

I felt the cockhead and I nearly freaked by that cum high sort of leveled me out with Amy's kissing and I cried out as Hannak big cock head pushed and pushed and stretched my anal ring out until I felt the huge head pop in.

My whole body shivered.

"Ahhh, aaah, aaah! Fuck! Cock! Fuck, fuck, fuck it hurts...huuuuuurts!"

The long drawn out hurts was from Hannah's shaft sinking into me.

It hurt so bad I sobbed, I sobbed harder as I felt her pelvis touch my ass.

Then she pulled out and I walied and she pushed back inside of my.

"Cock...cock...oh fuck, I'm being fucked, fuck, fuck, it it hurts."

Three, four, five more strokes.

It changed.

Hannah's cockhead drove through my guts and like a wave after a speedboat this wave of pleasure sensations washed through my insides from my center, from my ass and insides out all the way to my skin.

I moaned. "Ohhhhhh, Ohhh, Ohhh fuuuck!"

"Hannah, oh god, oh god, oh fuck, oh fuck me please!?"

She railed me, she fucked me until I was cumming, cumming from getting fucked in the ass and it was so much more powerful and overcoming that I nearly had a cum seizure from it.

It hurt so good as I blasted out spurt after spurt that Missy was drinking down having come over like Amy had and she sucked my cock.

Hannah fucked me hard until we were both sweaty and I came again from getting fucked and Hannah moaned and girl grunted and buried herself in my ass and felt her cumming inside of me flooding my insides with her Juices.

Then somehow Amy and Missy got us to the fancy prop bed and we slept.

Fucked, deeply fucked, opened up, gaped, filled with Hannah's cum. I felt exhausted, boneless, slick inside.

I crashed surrounded by three beautiful women all exhausted and skin on skin when it wasn't sexy lingerie.

I woke in the dark my face in Missy's titties and gasped as I felt Hannah sinking her cock in my ass in the middle of the night and I put Missy's nipple in my mouth and suckled as Hannah slowly fucked my ass again opening me up so fucking wide.

It didn't hurt this time, just stretched me, gaped me, drove that wake of pleasure through me.

It was quiet, deep, life altering quiet sex.

Hannah cock making me cum without touching my cock and her hugging me from behind as she fills me with her cum.

I fell back asleep exhausted impaled on that giant cock and only woke up when she pulled out of me in the morning.

I cuddled with the pillows in shock as my ass tried closing and I watched Hannah drink two redbulls and some orange juice and fuck Amy until she was worse off than me.

In her pussy, titty fucked her, throat fucked her and banged her ass cumming each time and she left Amy with me and went upstairs with Missy.

We cuddled and slept and woke only a little as they cleaned.

We got up around noon and showered and changed and I can't get Hannah out of my head until Missy joined me in the shower and we washed each other until somehow I leveled out and got turned on enough by Missy to fuck her.

It was good, more than good, it was intimate it was soft and it was sweet and it had changed because after I fucked Missy and we were kissing in the steam and water she sank her fingers inside of me sweetly, lovingly and rubbed my prostate, my cum spot inside of me until I gasped cumming and spurting nothing.

I think I liked it.

We joined the rest and we went out for food going to KFC and getting it hot and eating in the park with honey and Frank's redhot and just hanging out and having a good time.

It felt like a letdown coming back to our place without them.

And my dreams are like nothing I ever had, dreams of being with Hannah, being with Missy, Amy.

Amy's over there every day and for two weeks I stayed home thinking about our case and yearning and missing them.

It got to the point where I was trying to decide on quitting.

And Amy coming home buzzed, horny, just fucked in every way by Hannah made me horny and jealous.

Even if Amy and I had sex all the time because she loved real cock.

Two weeks and Amy figured out I was missing things and brought home a strap on and after we fooled around until she was satisfied she harness up and fucked me until I was satisfied.

September rolled around and we both quit the force.

We told Hannah and Missy about everything and the investigation and it was being dropped because we couldn't find anything really bad and we quit because we felt they were more important to us.

Hannah and Missy left us for an hour talking things over and they asked us to move in.

Actually moved out and moved as in all of us as we pooled all of our money, sold our places, things and we bought an old brick warehouse place just outside the city were there were train tracks but were pulled out and moved.

At first it was me and Amy together then Missy joined in and sometimes it was a three way but sometimes it was me and Missy.

Which was just... soothing.

Missy hit notes in me I never though of before and it wasn't the sex. The sex was great actually but it was everything else about her.

After about two weeks of being moved in all together Hannah and I got together more and more.

She just came into my room playing some soft music with an old JVC player and slipped into bed and we started kissing. And it was sweet, hot, amazing sex, regular sex at first but she had it with her.

And I got to fuck her with it too pumping her pussy with it until she cried into my chest in raw sexual bliss, animal groans and grunts as I could see it moving through her insides in her pussy or in her ass... you could see it up close so kinky, so fucking erotic and hot seeing her stretched out so much...seeing that huge dildo make her flesh move so you could tell it was in her.

It got to afterwards holding it there was this overwhelming desire to suck on it.

Hannah watched me until she recovered her eyes glassy and sex high then as I sucked on it she fingered my ass and rubbed my spot as somehow I got that cock down my throat by myself without jagging and started throatfucking myself with it.

After I came hard Hannak took it from me and she strapped it up and throat fucked me for real until she came with her juices down my throat.

Pussy never tasted better than gushing from her cock.

She pulled out to kiss me deeply then got into position to move my legs and must have had lube with her to lube me up because she was doing that then I felt the huge head against my asshole and I groaned and almost screamed as she slowly sank that near fist into my tight ass.

I sobbed. "Aaaah, aaah, fuck, ugnh... fuck, big, big, fucking huge cock!"

I happy sobbed? "Ohhhhh, oh, of fuck, fuck, more deeper Hannah!"

Then Hannah started pushing that huge cock into me, stretching me, making my insides move, making me feel so filled, filled and more.

She somehow bottomed out and held me there, legs going from open to over her shoulders and we kissed and kissed then Hannah started fucking me.

And after a few minutes she put one of my hands on my abdomen and I could feel her cock moving inside of me that way.

I came so hard after a few minutes of than as as my insides flexed and tried to push cum out of my they wrapped around that giant fucking dildo and it hit me.

Nothing was better than this, nothing was more sexually satisfying than this.

The sex, the sex was incredible.

I gave in, let myself be whatever she wanted to be me as Hannah fucked me to cumming over and over even if nothing was coming out as she flooded my ass over and over with her pussy juices.

12