The Bimbo Dildo, Amy and Andi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was boneless and sort of cock drunk and giggling like I never had as she rolled me over and pulled my bum up and my knees and sank back into my gaped ass.

I felt her cock push her juices out of my bum and down over my limp cock...cocklette?

I never spent a week in bed before.

Pretty much yeah a week.

Hannah fucking me until I was exhaused and boneless, me sleeping and sometimes cuddlebugged with Missy who helped me to walk using the bathroom, getting cleaned up and eating something.

But it was still pretty much sex, crashing, getting fucked over and over and filled with Hannah pussy juices in between eating Hannah's pussy, sucking her dick and eating Amy's pussy.

After a week they had fixed stuff on the top floor of the place into filming again.

So I had a chance to recover and get back into being with the living.

I lost some weight I think and I feel different.

Looser inside, relaxed?

They filmed and I watched and it was so hot again and fascinating and hot again.

I ached and lusted over Hannah's cock while watching I couldn't help it I'd just spent a week being her fucktoy ever day for like two sessions a day sucking, face fucking and at least three of her cumming inside of me.

I wanted it as much as Missy or Amy I think.

I got a bottle and kinda got tipsy, no drunk coming to terms with soooo not being a straight guy any more.

And Hannah and I drank together after a while with her joining me and she told me again the dildo was magic as it was changing me and that it affected her too and Mark now Missy.

I was skeptical until she undressed out of her skirt and strapped up and sat in the loveseat, her dick standing up shining and I couldn't stop staring at it, wanting it and then I was sucking her dick again.

I think after I drank down her third cumming of pussy juice that I was convinced and was done for the night.

You'd think I'd been freaked out but it just sort of filtered in as okay, cool, I'm good with it.

In fact I took a few days really trying to think about it and see the changes.

My beard was thinning.

Not that I had one because I shave but I'm losing facial hair, losing body hair.

Losing weight.

Feminizing I think they call it.

Even Amy was changed, it was really obvious as she has another hole than me but her boobs are two sizes bigger and her butt is amazing and she went from a semi serious cop to a bubbly fun and friendly sex pot.

And all this made Missy.

And I love Missy.

I think it's not just Love but looking down the barrel at this, at how amazing a person Missy is everyday.

Being changed into being like her wouldn't suck.

Hannah and I got drunk again too and talked about it, everything and more like the future.

I'm not going to embrace these changes but walk, strut into it.

We drain our accounts pretty low and buy clothes, fabric, sewing machines and we put up Go-Fund-Me's and Kickstarters for new set things. New cameras, new computers and editing software.

And get all our paperwork as a studio down on paper.

Sure we do porn but we're legit online erotica given our scripts and storylines.

We take that Victoria war thing in this fantasy world to a whole new angle.

We film scenes in other places with beaches and make fires and have a storyline of The Kingdom has fallen, the "Zavian Empire" has taken the mainland and Hannah and Missy could see the smoke, had to live in the smoke for days.

Then Amy and I washed up on their island.

I was a soldier, hurt and wounded, they nursing me back to health.

Then once my fake wounds were better they had to hide me from the soldiers and rumors by me dressing as they did in Victorian esque dresses and wigs and everything.

Off set it was like a switch flipped in me.

As soon as I slid into panties and stockings and garters I was hooked.

Hannah actually grabbed a camera and filmed me getting the aroused shivers as the femmy feelings gripped me tight.

And we added it to the show.

Off set we got my spunk frozen while it was still good and then we went into production.

My disguised self finding out about the girls as Hannah was the master and mistress of the house here on the island and we literally started filming my decline, or rather my changes as I started to really change.

I even figured out how to make things go faster.

We bought hormones online.

And If I fingered Hannah as I sucked on her cock and used lube to slide my hand up and down the shaft she cums harder, sometimes I can open my mouth and catch it too.

Hannah's cum when eaten makes me prettier, getting face fucked and her cum makes me less smart, but I don't need to be cop smart anymore. And it makes my lips all DSL slowly.

Titty fucking me, rubbing cum into my chest makes my titties grow, made all our titties grow since we all got into that and well anal pretty much created my bussy and made my butt get all shapely and stuff.

And turns my cock to a cocklette then into a sexy, little clitty.

And something else.

Guys, men.

We hired some guys that were from the local college looking to be trans okay and to do some porn scenes as troops from the "Empire" looking for rebel troops and survivors and there were sex scenes with guys.

Six guys.

I sucked a lot of dick, drank a lot of cum.

And if you had Hannah juices in you as semen hits you it feminizes you even more and faster.

I have never sucked cock for real before that and both the cock, the guys and mouthfuls of cum were fucking fantastic.

I loved it as soon as I tasted it.

Was I turned into a straight girl? A trans straight girl? No, discover I was Bi sure.

It was all good.

It just changed me faster, boosted my fuckability.

I'm nowhere near that guy anymore.

Am I happy?

Yes, seriously yes.

I get to dress up and in cool vintage clothes that I've actually gotten into making.

I get to be one of Hannah's girls.

Andrew to Andi with an i.

My last shout out to guydom was being a daddy...sort of.

My spunk we saved we used.

I got Amy and Hannah preggers.

We didn't even stop doing porn either, we did this as they were pregnant, hitting the fetish peeps and getting loads of money as the magic made all four of us come into our milk.

People literally paid to watch me get double breasts pumped with my tiny clitty out there for all to see as Hannah fucked me hard with the magic dildo and I breastfed off of her.

Outside the porn I love breastfeeding my kids.

I love being a mommy and swamped with mommy feelings even if I'll never bear kids.

I'll still always be Mommy Andi.

I love my life, love the new me, being this easy, uncomplicated, being just like happy.

I'm not gonna lie either. I love being a hot chick.

People treat you differently, people treat you better, nicer.

I'm tall, with long wavy and curly dark brown hair and long lashes, literally magic good skin, long lashes and these full sexy lips. And then there's my titties which between the different hormones I was popping and all the titty fucking and blasts of Hannah cream are ripe, full, huge implant firm natural titties and the rest of me is long legs trim waist, wide hips and a rocking ass.

And I fell in love with Missy.

I mean she still loves and adores Hannah and I love and adore Hannah but we're just like chill together, lesbianing with each other with fingers and toys and Missy cooking and me sewing and like crafting and stuff.

I even have a shop out front of the building with Missy.

It's called Missy and Andi's Sweets and Crafts and we serve a pretty much mostly queer and trans women demographic as I make clothing alterations and sell stuff like LGBT+ patches and clothes and Missy bakes sweets and stuff and Hannah runs the studio and the porn which we do on the sides.

We're all really happy too.

Hannah's saving cash and looking to maybe doing something else once the kids are older, we can't be doing porn all the time right?

But until then she's been looking for these four girls that she bought the dildo from.

Maybe our two groups can hook up or something?

12