All Comments on 'The Bimbo Pill Pt. 01 - Mom'

by Glaze72

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
littlewilly1littlewilly1over 1 year ago

Looking forward to the next chapter

Guest238Guest238over 1 year ago

Fantastic work! (Definitely appreciated the quick Star Trek reference, as well.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hurry up and write the next chapter!

JumbosauceJumbosauceover 1 year ago

Fun! Thanks for posting :-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is the sequel only going to be for sale? Damn. I can't afford a cup of coffee these days, much less buying erotica. Not your fault or problem, just a bummer.

Well anyway, this was incredibly hot, and I loved it. I especially loved that the "bimbofication" was temporary, and voluntary! It's actually almost sweet in a way, the way Veronica decides she likes the release of inhibition etc. Also liked that the "bimbofication" didn't actually make her dumb, just uninhibited with a very short time preference.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

Very fucking hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

obscure72obscure72over 1 year ago

Good story and well written. I am looking forward to the next chapter. The questions I have though... will it always be Ronnie and Max or will Veronica act without help? When it is Ronnie, she takes the lead, but will Veronica allow Max to take the lead?

Glaze72Glaze72over 1 year agoAuthor

Hello, all. Thanks for the kind words regarding this story. If you are interested in getting the entire anthology, which will include 3 chapters (mother, sister, girlfriend) you can purchase it now at Smashwords under the title "The Bimbo Pill." The second and third chapters will eventually be published here.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 1 year ago

The problem with the pill would be if a woman is dosed with it without her knowledge. Will it erase her ability to say no, making it a date rape pill, or does it only allow her to do what she actually wants to do but is afraid to say yes to?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a fantastic erotic and super hot read. There are SO many ways this base story could go. Literally would work in almost every tag on this site lol. I may have to find the ebook for the sequel.

Miss Kira Bangkok.

CharletteCharletteover 1 year ago

This is a darn good read without a lot of wasted gibberish about cum ropes and gallons of cum and love juices, slurping and just plain page filling crap.

This story runs wild with taboo that so many people are afraid to even think about let alone actually explore.

This author did a good job of creating sexual arousal for both the male and female readers.

I am pretty stingy with the five star vote but this story deserves it.

However the writing does need a good slow proofreader to clean up the few Faux Pas's with the gramor.

TwoGunKidtgkTwoGunKidtgkover 1 year ago

experimental drug NCC-1701A

You named the pill after the Star Trek Enterprise call numbers? 😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. I can’t wait till the sister gets involved too.

MagentaDreamsMagentaDreamsover 1 year ago

Great story, I look forward to.reading the next episodes.

I've read the rest of your works on Literotica, and bar a couple of stories which I didn't care for, I think you're a brilliantly inventive writer.

GreekLover05GreekLover05over 1 year ago

As I was reading, and the description of what the pill does, the first this that came to mind was female Viagra. Then I couldn't help but laugh when I read the Enterprise call numbers as the lot number for the Bilbo pill. 😂 Can't wait to see how the sister reacts.

getthephenomgetthephenomover 1 year ago

Super hot story. Loved the fact that despite taking the pill, Ronnie is always the one in control. 5 🌟 from my side

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 1 year ago

Love the transformation, which you sell well and make it so plausible. You check off the boxes of confronting the guilt and doubt, then send Max and Ronnie on another wild ride.

I had forgotten you named the experimental drug the "Enterprise." LOL.

Steamy and plausible, without going overboard in anything. 5

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royaleover 1 year ago

Terrific! It managed hot, loving and sexy as fuck at the same time. Great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the USS Enterprise number thrown in at the end! NCC1701A Kirk's original!

joeoggijoeoggi12 months ago

Really impressed with your writing. I’ve been reading through your catalog os stories. Great plots, interesting situations, vivid characters and hot spots as well. Same with this one. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"Veronica had been accepted into the University of Minnesota when she was only sixteen, having skipped a year in grade school, and then completing four years' worth of high school work in only three. Naïve and enthralled by Donny's shallow charm, she had allowed herself to become pregnant with their first child, Linda, when she was only nineteen."-pg.1

""I love sex," she whispered, her lips nuzzling his neck. "By the time I graduated, I had fucked my way through half of my high school. Mom knew, I think. But Daddy never found out. Not until I was older and he couldn't do anything about it."-pg.2

Yeah, it makes perfect sense! How can she still be naive after fucking half of the guys in high school?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGlaze72@Glaze72
Hello All: Update as of May 2023. I have had people reach out to me regarding sequels to stories that I have posted on here, so let me address those first: "Mary's Innocent Passion." This is titled "Innocent Passion" on my page on Smashwords and my personal website. No seque...

story TAGS