The Bimbo Slut Game Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she walked she couldn't help but relive every moment, from Simon's orders, to the feeling of shame when she'd been caught half-undressed. She shivered, partly out of excitement and partly out of fear. It had been both a terrifying and exhilarating night. And she'd gotten a brand new cell phone out of it. If rewards went up with the difficulty of the games then Maddy's life would be one of luxury real soon. She only hoped that Simon didn't take things too far.

*

After showering the following morning, Maddy got her first look at her new wardrobe. She stepped into the closet and pulled out her Thursday outfit. It was not what she would usually have worn. She'd been given a pink thong, a black mini skirt, and a black tank top. There was no bra. She returned to the closet thinking there must have been a mistake but there were no other items labeled Thursday. She rooted through the other outfits and saw that there were no bras at all. Simon had decided that she no longer needed them.

She grabbed the clothes she had been given and started to get dressed. The string of the thong snapped into place between her buttcheeks. She pulled on the skirt and it was so short that it barely covered her butt. She could have done with a larger size, which Simon had known since he had her measurements. Like the skirt, the tank didn't cover everything. It clung to her tightly and her large breasts spilled over the top. It felt so precarious that a violent sneeze might cause her boobs to burst out into the open.

Looking in the mirror the word 'slut' came to mind. She'd never worn anything half as revealing as this. The material of her top was so thin she could see her nipples poking through the fabric. She closed her eyes and remembered how rich she was going to be. The money made it worth it. The money made it worth it.

She grabbed the bottle of pills Nigel had given her and swallowed one, still wondering what it was. She wasn't entirely convinced by his explanation. He'd assured her it was harmless but that did nothing to ease her curiosity.

Her phone pinged on the bedside table. It was a message from Simon.

[Work}

"Good morning, Maddy," Simon said, once she had the glasses and earpiece in place. "What do you think of your new outfit?"

"It's a bit revealing," she said honestly. Her parents had raised her to dress more modestly.

"Indeed it is. That is how bimbos dress, my dear. And what are you?" he asked, his voice light and playful.

"A dumb bimbo," she said tonelessly.

"That's right. Look at yourself in the mirror and tell me what you think about yourself in that outfit."

Maddy turned back to the mirror and took in her appearance. She stared at the skirt that her dad would have called a belt, and the tank top that struggled to contain her ample bosom. "I think I look like a slut," she said bluntly.

"Yes. And do you know why?"

"Because that's what you want me to be," she said, resigned.

"Quite right. Now, since it is daytime, today's game won't be quite the same as last night's. We'll have to be more careful, but no less risky. In fact, it might even be more risky."

Maddy wondered what he meant by that but she didn't ask, she knew that it would only stress her out. It was better that she be kept in the dark until he gave her the instructions.

"Put on your makeup," Simon ordered her.

She found a brand new makeup box on her dresser with pictures of how she was supposed to look. She'd always gone by the 'less is more' rule that her mom had taught her, but Simon had other ideas.

"You currently have $4,600 in the pot for this month. Today that number can go up or down. I should warn you, if that number reaches 0 there will be harsh penalties. Do you understand?" Simon said.

"Yes, Sir." Receiving no money for the month would be a harsh enough penalty.

"Good girl. Today's game is simple. You are going to walk into the city center to choose a new cell phone. You may choose any model from any store. However much you need will be immediately deposited into your bank account as soon as you have chosen a device. On the way to and from the store, you will follow my instructions. Understood?"

"Understood, Sir," Maddy confirmed as she applied the foundation to her face.

"Good. Today I'm adjusting the rules slightly. If you outright refuse an action you will lose $500. If you cause me to repeat an instruction you will lose $100. If you follow certain instructions within 5 seconds you will gain $100. If you complete the game to my satisfaction there will be another reward in it for you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

Maddy finished her makeup, grabbed her purse which she was allowed to take this time, and headed out. As she walked into the city center she was ever conscious of the stares her outfit -- or rather her breasts -- was getting. She blushed and wished she could feel less exposed. If only she had a cardigan or something to put on over the top. She tried to keep her eyes dead ahead and pay no attention to the leering men but Simon had other ideas.

"Each time a man looks at you I want you to smile at him," Simon said.

"Yes, Sir," Maddy replied. It was a fairly harmless instruction, although it would likely encourage more leering.

She ended up smiling at several men before she'd even reached the end of the street. None of them said anything, they simply smiled back, clearly happy that she had paid them even the smallest bit of attention, and then went on their way. Then she turned the corner and stopped, taking in a sharp breath.

"Something wrong?" Simon asked in her ear.

Maddy stared at the construction site she'd walked by on Monday. She stared at the workers who had leered and catcalled her. She knew that if she had to smile at them it would encourage their behavior. And their behavior had been bad enough.

"Maddy, why have you stopped? Is there something wrong with that construction crew?" said Simon.

"No, it's just... Could I go another way?" she asked. She didn't want to tell Simon the truth because she suspected he would force her to let the construction workers leer at her for even longer than everybody else got to.

Simon sensed that something was being kept from him. "No. Keep walking," he said firmly.

She took in a deep breath and resumed walking, hoping with everything she had that the builders were too busy to notice her today. She was halfway past the construction site when Simon spoke.

"Drop your purse," Simon said.

"What? Why?" Maddy asked.

"There goes a hundred. Drop it," Simon said, annoyed.

She opened her fingers and her purse dropped to the floor with a thud. Keys and change jingled inside.

"Now, bend over and pick it up. Slowly," Simon commanded.

Maddy gulped and squeezed her eyes shut. Slowly she bent forward, her ass facing the construction workers.

"Hey, Paul, I didn't know it was a full moon today!" one of the builders yelled. His comment was met with a chorus of laughter and wolf whistles.

Maddy grabbed the purse.

"Hold it there," Simon said, and she froze in place, giving the entire crew a good look at her ass. Her skirt had probably risen up so they could see the bottoms of her cheeks too. Maddy blushed with shame.

"For how long?" she asked.

"Until I say otherwise. I want you to look back over your shoulder, smile at one of the workers, you choose which one, and then wiggle your ass. Understood?"

Maddy thought about it. She could refuse but it would cost her $500. She didn't want to lose $500. And it was broad daylight, realistically, what could the builders do other than heckle her?

"Yes, Sir," she said.

She turned her head, looking back until she made eye contact with the first builder she saw. He was a big guy; not fat but wide and tall. Light stubble coated his tanned face and messy dark hair stuck out from under his hard hat. Maddy stretched her lips in a wide smile and as she wiggled her ass his eyes lit up. Her cheeks burned red with shame that she was powerless to hide.

"Looking good, girl!" he yelled. Several of his colleagues whistled again.

"Okay, you can go," said Simon. "You just earned a hundred"

Maddy giggled nervously, straightening up and moving away.

"Hey don't go so soon!" the builder called after him. She turned and gave him a quick wave as she continued on down the street.

She carried on to the phone shop, smiling at the men who looked her way, and she made it there without having to do anything else. Once there, she took her time looking over all the different cell phones, wanting to get the absolute best that was on offer. After all, she wasn't paying for it. The shop was fairly empty, other than her, there was only one couple being helped by the lone store worker.

Once the salesman was finished serving them and they left, he approached Maddy.

"Hello there, can I help you?" he asked, standing across the display stand from her. His eyes immediately darted down to her boobs where they lingered for several moments. Maddy watched his pupils dilate at the sight of her tits. Knowing that she'd had that effect on somebody gave her a strange sense of power.

He was a young man, definitely no older than she was. He was probably in college or something and only worked here part-time. He was scrawny and pale and Maddy was sure he would have trouble picking up girls even if he wanted to.

"Lean over the display as far as you can. Give him a good view of your tits," Simon said.

"Yes, actually," Maddy said to the store worker. She planted her hands on the display and could feel her cheeks reddening even before she'd started to lean. It was bad enough bending over for those burly builders, but degrading herself for a scrawny nerd was much worse.

She arched her back as she leaned forward, pushing her breasts out towards him like an offering. The scrawny salesman gulped. His eyes locked on her cleavage.

"I want the best phone you have," said Maddy. She glanced at his name badge. Kevin. The name suited him.

Kevin licked his lips, still not looking away from her boobs.

"Well, I'd have to look at each individual phone and inspect its features and all the stuff about data plans and charging time and stuff," he stammered.

Simon chuckled in her ear. "You're rattling the nerd."

Kevin walked around the display and stood next to her as he picked up one of the devices. He started telling her all the specifications of the model but Maddy barely understood a word he said. She wasn't very technically minded. She'd thought he would just pick up a phone and say this one has the best camera, battery life, and screen resolution. Instead, he was waffling on about stuff Maddy had never even heard of. He might have well have been speaking Chinese.

"Move closer to him. Make contact," said Simon.

Maddy shifted to her right until her arm was touching Kevin's. The boy flinched slightly but he didn't pull away. After a momentary stammer, he continued his tech speech. He finished speaking and put the device down before picking up another.

"Now this one has the superior camera, however..." And off he went again.

"Fold your arms under your chest, push your tits up for him."

Blushing slightly, Maddy did as she was bid. She folded her arms under her chest and forced her boobs upwards making them bulge even more over the hem of her top. Simon tried to keep speaking but his attention was being sapped away by Maddy's bulging rack.

When Maddy was younger she used to hide her large breasts with baggy sweaters and puffy down jackets. They were softer back then and she could easily hide them beneath the layers. But as she'd grown, so too had her chest. She couldn't hide their fullness anymore. But there was a difference between not being able to hide them and blatantly putting them on display.

Kevin didn't know where to look; he stared from her tits up to her face then back again like he didn't know what else to do.

"So, uhm, basically, uhm, in short. This one's the best," he said, his voice breaking several times as he spoke. He held up the device to emphasize his point.

"I'll take it."

"Oh, okay, if you'd like to follow me then."

The payment went through fine and Simon let Maddy leave without teasing the poor guy any further. Maddy headed home taking the same route she had taken to get to the store. It only dawned on her that she should have taken an alternative route when she saw the construction site on the next street ahead of her. Still, she hadn't crossed the street yet.

As she reached the road, rather than crossing, she turned right and took the street that ran behind the construction site. To her surprise Simon said nothing. She'd been certain that he would force her to pass the builders again. She was just starting to think she might get home without another incident when she passed the parking lot behind the construction site. The builder from earlier was leaning against a car wolfing down a meatball sub. As Maddy neared him he looked up and his eyes landed right on her.

"Well, look who it is. If it isn't little Miss tease herself," the builder said smiling broadly. He wrapped the remains of his sub in the paper packaging and placed it on the hood of the car. "Get over here."

"Do as he says," Simon instructed her.

"Please," Maddy whispered into the mic. The last thing she wanted to do was go anywhere near the leering builder.

"That cost you a hundred. You're welcome to refuse but it will cost another 500," said Simon.

Maddy gulped and trembled as she made her way over to the builder, her eyes cast downward. She could feel his eyes on her as she walked closer, seeming to strip her with his gaze. Not that there was much to strip.

"Don't forget to smile," Simon reminded her.

Maddy forced a smile onto her face as she stopped in front of the builder. He was about a foot away and she could smell the meatballs he'd been eating.

"You teased me and then ran off earlier. That wasn't very nice, was it?" the builder said.

"Be polite and respectful," Simon said.

"No, it wasn't very nice. I'm sorry," Maddy said. Even though she had not run off. She had walked, albeit quickly. And she wasn't sorry either. The only thing she was sorry about was running into him again.

"Nice of you to apologize, but how are you going to make up for it?" he asked.

"You'll make up for it however he wants," Simon said.

That made Maddy balk. her breath caught in her throat. The builder could ask for anything if he was given the option.

"Eh?" the builder demanded. He crossed his arms and his biceps bulged powerfully sending a small tingle through Maddy's body. Blood rushed to her cheeks.

"How would you like me to make up for it?" she asked, her voice barely more than a whisper.

The builder smiled and stepped closer, his eyes locked onto hers. The way he stared at her sent a strange warmth coursing through her groin. He reached out and brushed a strand of hair away from Maddy's face before tracing his fingers along her jawline.

Her mouth dropped open a fraction and a small sigh fell out. The feel of his finger on her face was violating and gross, and yet strangely nice at the same time. It sent a little buzz through a skin that warmed her even more.

"Do as he says," Simon instructed from the earpiece.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked hesitantly, not taking her eyes off of the builder's.

He smiled down at her and moved his other hand to cup her chin, tipping her head up slightly. She could feel his raw strength in his rough hands. His lips were just inches away from hers now and she could feel his breath on her cheeks as he spoke.

"You need to be punished so you know not to tease men and then leave them hanging in the future," he said softly.

Maddy felt her stomach flip as she tried to take in what the builder had said. Punished? What did that mean? She swallowed hard and looked up into his eyes.

He moved his hand from her chin and cupped her face in both of his hands, running his thumbs along her cheeks before lightly caressing them. His intense gaze made Maddy's stomach do somersaults and she felt the urge to back away, but something kept her rooted to the spot.

Maddy swallowed again, trying to think of what to say or do next. Nothing came though, as if all of her thoughts had been taken away by the builder's words. He smiled down at her before stepping away, leaving Maddy feeling a little bit relieved but also intrigued at what type of punishment he had in mind.

"I want you to come with me," he said after a few moments of silence. "We'll go somewhere more private so I can properly discipline you."

Maddy felt her cheeks heat up at the thought, but she nodded her head in agreement, unable to find the words to say anything. Maddy nervously followed the builder as they ventured away from the public space and towards a secluded area. The thought of what might happen made her heart race and she was suddenly grateful for Simon's presence in her ear, reassuring her with his calm commands.

"Don't worry. I can see everything and nothing is going to happen to you that you can't refuse. You're perfectly safe. Trust me," Simon assured her. She wondered exactly how nearby Simon was. Would he be able to intervene if need be?

Maddy followed the builder, her heart pounding in her ears as they made their way around the side of the work site. He took her to a small area behind some porta potties, sheltered from view by both a tall fence and stacks of pallets filled with bricks. It was quieter here and out of sight from most onlookers, but it didn't smell great.

Maddy nervously glanced at the builder, unsure of what to expect next. He gazed down at Maddy with an intensity that made it difficult for her to look away. "In order for you to learn this lesson properly I'm going to have to spank you."

Maddy felt her face flush at his words and she quickly averted her gaze, feeling embarrassed by what was about to happen. Simon's voice came through in her earpiece again, reminding her to do as he said. She slowly let out a breath before nodding in agreement and allowing the builder to guide her over his lap as he sat down on a stack of pallets.

He rested one arm across the small of Maddy's back while positioning his other hand firmly on one of her buttocks. His hand then began swatting down hard against the fabric of her skirt.

Maddy yelped as his hand came down with more force than she'd expected. She hadn't been spanked since she'd been a very little girl and the memories of those episodes were almost nonexistent. The sensations that ran through her body were new and unfamiliar.

"I don't think this is quite enough for how disrespectful you were earlier," the builder said. With that he grabbed the hem of Maddy's skirt and pulled it up, exposing her plump ass to the warm air.

Maddy yelped in surprise, "No!" she gasped out, her face burning with embarrassment as she felt the crisp air hitting her exposed skin. The shame of being exposed to a strange older man made her squirm beneath his grip, but he held her firmly in place.

His palm came down hard on her bare skin and Maddy felt a searing pain spread throughout her body. Tears sprung to her eyes as she tried to process what was happening to her. But soon enough the pain started to feel...good. A strange pleasure ran through her body like a shockwave.

The builder spanked her harder now, sending waves of intense pleasure that made Maddy moan in surprise. She tried to shield herself by pushing against the ground with her hands, but the builder only held her tighter, not letting up until she finally relaxed beneath his grip.

Her body was tense with anticipation as she waited for his next move, and when it came it was just as unexpected as the first--he trailed his fingers across her skin in soft circles, exploring every inch of her exposed flesh. Maddy let out a shuddering breath and found herself moaning in pleasure at his gentle touch.