The Bimbo Slut Game Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her head felt cloudy as the emotions finally overwhelmed her sense of reason. She pushed her pussy into his thighs without even meaning to.

"You like that? Hm...you're a very good girl."

The builder started to grind against Maddy, letting his package press into her as he continued to spank. His movements were slow and gentle as if he wanted to savor every second of pleasure that he could from the situation. With every thrust, Maddy felt her body give in and succumb to the pleasure that was radiating through her.

He moved his hand up and down her ass in soft circles, teasing and tantalizing her with each movement. She had never experienced anything like this before and it made her feel alive in a way she had never imagined. At that moment, she forgot that they were in a public place and the man was a stranger.

Maddy felt her entire body quiver in anticipation as he slowly increased the intensity of his thrusts. Her breath came faster now and she could feel her pussy getting wetter with every passing moment. The builder let out a deep growl as he continued pushing himself into her. Then he stopped abruptly.

The builder grabbed her by the waist and pulled her effortlessly to her feet like she weighed little more than a rag doll. He stood with her, holding her steady since her legs were weak from the spanking.

He grabbed her chin in his hand and tilted it up so that he could peer into her eyes. He stared deep into their depths, searching for something that made Maddy feel exposed and vulnerable. He smiled at what he found there -- desire.

Maddy didn't know how it had happened, but this disgusting builder had suddenly become inexplicably attractive to her. The builder ran his thumb, smeared with dirt from the construction site, over her lips, gently tugging her bottom lip down and opening her mouth. A small moan escaped her lips despite herself.

"That's a good bimbo slut," Simon said, reminding her that he was there in her ear.

With his free hand, the builder unbuttoned his jeans and slowly lowered his fly. The builder moved his hand to the back of Maddy's neck and slowly pulled her forward. She felt the warmth of his body, smelt the musk of his sweat, and a surge of electricity ran through every inch of her skin.

Maddy's heart beat faster in her chest and she no longer had any desire to resist. Instead, she let him guide her onto her knees in front of him with an eagerness that astonished even herself. He held her gaze with intensity as he pulled out his rock-hard cock from his pants.

The builder grabbed Maddy's hand and brought it to his shaft, letting out a deep moan of pleasure when she touched it. She felt the heat radiating off it and was mesmerized by its size and hardness. She couldn't believe this was actually happening-that she was actually touching a stranger's cock in public. Or at all for that matter.

She'd only had sex with one man before today and that had always been safely behind closed doors.

She watched in awe as the builder began stroking himself with her hand, increasing both his speed and pressure as he went along. The sensation of his hardened flesh against her palm sent waves of pleasure throughout her entire body. With every stroke, she felt herself getting wetter and more aroused.

After a few moments, he finally let out a loud groan of satisfaction and released himself into Maddy's hand. She felt his hot fluids spilling over her skin, splashing over her tits, and making her hotter than ever before.

When the builder had finished coming, he gently tucked himself back into his pants before offering Maddy a helping hand so that she could stand up again. He then grabbed onto both sides of her face, pulled it close to his own, and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips before whispering, "That was really hot. Feel free to come back." He winked before turning and strutting away.

Maddy was left standing there completely stunned by what had just happened; all she could think about was how amazing this experience had been. She straightened up her clothing and then hurried out of the parking lot before any of the other builders could get hold of her. As she walked away leaving the site behind her, her arousal faded and was replaced by a deep and rattling shame. How could she have enjoyed that? It was wrong. It was perverse.

"I'm very proud of you, Maddy," Simon said, snapping her out of her own head. "I think we're done for today. I'm going to give you tomorrow off which means there will be no more games until Monday."

"Thank you, Sir," Maddy said, still reeling from what had just happened.

"As for your reward, I'm going to double your money. You now have $9,000 for the month. Well done. I'll speak to you on Monday." The earpiece clicked and Simon was gone.

When Maddy arrived home she flopped down onto the sofa and closed her eyes, reliving the scene from the construction site in her mind. The shame she now felt was unparalleled. She'd never felt so appalled by her own behavior before. If her parents were ever to find out... Well, that didn't bear thinking about. The fact that she'd done it all for money meant she was basically a whore. Monday would surely be worse, she thought with dread.

And yet, despite the shame, she didn't regret it. As she replayed the events in her mind, her hand drifted down to her soaked panties and started to rub her eager lips. She wondered if she was really dreading Monday after all.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Thank you so much for reading! Please let me know what you think and what you'd like Maddy to do next in the comments. Don't forget to follow me!