The Bimbo Tails of Daisy Duwell Ch. 02

Story Info
Does this go in my pussy or mouth?
8.9k words
4.57
6.9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bimbo Tails of Daisy DuWell ep2

Does this go in my pussy or mouth?

The two blonde bimbos are ripping down the street in the white VW Rabbit convertible, both girls' golden manes whipping in the breeze. Bambi gives Daisy a gentle nudge to bring her new partner-in-crime and bestie out of her zoned-out state. "So my sexy bestie, this was a totally, wottaly, awesome idea to go shopping for club outfits!" Then screaming, "Wooooo!"

Daisy releases the pigtail she was absentmindedly chewing on. "But, maybe, leaving our friends wasn't such a good idea. Alyssa always gets mad and punishes me when I wander off."

Unable to contain her giggling, Bambi replies, "Yeah, Amanda hates when I wander off too, but it's not every day you meet your bestie sister you never knew you had!"

Daisy enjoys the cool afternoon air on her flawless face. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, why am I continually swept away by the first inane idea my bimbo brain comes up with?"

Bambi turns to her new sister bimbo with an impish little grin. "Like Daisy, you should like, um, totally flash your beautiful titties at cars passing by."

Hearing the idea, Daisy's eyes light up with excitement, as she slowly reaches down to pull her top up to expose her enormous breasts. "Shit, shit, shit, why the fuck did you say that to me, Bambi? I seriously have no fucking self-control anymore, only fleeting moments of resistance!"

Quickly, Daisy plans a counterattack in one of the few fleeting moments of clarity. Daisy quickly overrides the suggestion with a compulsory act of grabbing Bambi's shirt, yanking it up, letting her equally massive tits spill out of the shirt, like giant water balloons. Bambi's enormous mounds are tipped by dark nipples protruding like rock candies, begging to be suckled.

Letting out an encouraging soft moan of encouragement, Daisy leans forward, suckling the engorged nipple, rolling it between her teeth gently, pinching the delicate nipple between her teeth, while flicking her tongue across the tip of the captured nipple.

Tossing her head back, Bambi lets out a salacious moan of approval. "Don't stop, Daisy, give the people a sexy show; finger my wet pussy, I want you two-deep in my cunt!"

Swept away in Bambi's sexual release, Daisy complies, sliding the super-tight jean shorts down Bambi's taut, tan legs down to her very high platform sandals. Daisy sees Bambi's well-manicured, dyed-pink pubic hair in the shape of a heart. Slipping her fingers between the puffy swollen lips, gathering Bambi's wetness in her fingers, Daisy takes her fingers into her mouth sucking the wetness with an exaggerated hand motion, the hot-pink nail polish that adorns the slender feminine fingers, glistens in a mixture of saliva and Bambi's own honey.

Daisy, still fingering Bambi, takes a moment to turn the radio on, catching the beginning of 'California Girls' by Katy Perry. While fingering Bambi, both bimbos are giggling and singing along to the song.

Daisy stops her fingers' rhythmic moves on Bambi's snatch, pausing to give a very serious look to Bambi. "But, Bambi, we're not like California girls, like, we're totally awesome bimbos!"

Bambi moaning and laughing, feels the slickness of her nectar running down her thighs. "Right now, I'm a fucked girl bimbo and totally loving it, WOOHOO!"

Bambi loves being the center of attention, on the drive to the bimbo's shopping destination. She is becoming overcome by the sexual pleasure of the impromptu exhibitionism on display.

The two bimbos pull into the parking garage; They somehow, miraculously not wrecking while they teased each other while driving, have made it to Crossroads Mall.

Taking a moment, Bambi pulls her shirt back down, adjusts it after putting her globe-sized breasts away, then slips her shorts back on, giving her new bestie a kiss, thanking her for such an intense climax.

Bambi excitedly grabs Daisy's hand, and excitedly begins dragging her new bestie into the Crossroads Mall.

*****************

Alyssa and Amanda look at each other with stunned expressions, then quickly, in unison, shout, "OH SHIT!" The idea of two unsupervised bimbos released free into the world, armed with credit cards and a car, is enough to make anyone shiver in fear and have much concern of the possible calamity the duo could achieve.

Alyssa is quick to regain her composure. "Fuck, Amanda, this is bad. This is really, really, really, fucking bad. Dumb and Dumber have decided to go have a day out shopping and have some fun."

Taking the note from Alyssa, Amanda adds, "This isn't bad; this is a fucking catastrophe. The amount of trouble they, together, could get into is unfathomable. Bambi's hard enough to keep on a short leash; shit, just an hour ago she fucked the landlord's nephew in the bathroom. But with these two, any crazy idea that pops into whatever they have for brains, this could get messy quickly."

Alyssa twirls one of her braids, an old, nervous tick that surfaces in a time of worry or fear, says, "Fuck, fuck, fuck. Well, do you have any idea where they would have run off to? Daisy and I aren't even from here."

Amanda rubs the back of her head. "Well, let's try heading to the spa. On the way, I can try to cast a tracking spell to help us find them." She quickly grabs the necessary items for the spell. Grabbing her purse, Alyssa quickly locks the store as she exits, with a heavy sigh. "Fuck. Bambi, what were you thinking, running off with Daisy? Fuck!"

**********

Strolling through the mall holding hands, Daisy and Bambi are all smiles, not even noticing the severe cases of whiplash they are the cause of, in both male and female admirers, making hushed comments about the bimbos.

Her pink tank-top looks like a crop-top, barely containing the globe-like tits. Her Daisy Dukes are so obscenely short, that bending over shows off her pussy lips, while walking in her platform sandals cause an exaggerated hip sway.

Daisy mirrors Bambi's movements. Her white blouse shirt is tied, not buttoned up, just under her basketball-sized breasts; her tiny waist is adorned by something you might call a micro-skirt. As it barely covers her hot-pink, g-string panty-covered pussy under that red so-called micro-skirt. Her black-strap, skyscraper heels click against the vinyl floor of the mall.

Bambi giggles, pointing to a clothing store called Just'Da'Sluts. They enter the store like two giant kids in a candy store. Melanie C's 'I Turn to You' fills the store's ambiance. Daisy's eyes light up upon hearing the beat of the song. "Oh Bambi, this song is one of my favorites!" Daisy begins doing a little dance with her hips to the beat.

The salesgirl sees the two bimbos with the biggest tits, come bounding in laughing and dancing. The salesgirl approaches the two bimbos, greeting them. "Why, hello ladies," giving both bimbos a quick kiss on the cheek. "Welcome to Just'Da'Sluts. Was there something specific you were looking for?"

Bambi in her high-pitched, musically tinged voice replies, "We need two of your super-slutty, sexiest dresses, with panty sets, and shoes. For the club, we want to turn heads and break necks tonight!"

Daisy begins nodding emphatically with her new best friend's request, with a grin going from ear to ear. Daisy yanks Bambi's top up pulling her camera out to get a selfie with the newly exposed Bambi, who yanks Daisy's skirt up in retaliation, so that now Daisy's pink g-string is on display.

Quickly yanking her shirt back down, Bambi gives Daisy a playful shove. "Bitch, don't get me started if you aren't gonna finish."

Daisy takes her friend's ample soft booty in her hands, squeezing. "Oh you sexy slut, I'll finish you off over and over," Daisy states in a provocative and sexy purring-like tone.

Realizing this could become X-rated fairly quickly, the salesgirl quickly makes a plan, escorting the two women to the back room. The salesgirl's co-worker joins her in the back, and the two quickly hammer out that they'll split the commission; while one works with them, the other will mind the front of the store.

Daisy shakes her long, golden mane to try to get a moment of rare and much needed clarity. "Fuck, it's like this body is like totally hard-wired to fuck, suck and do the first goddamn thing that pops into my goddamn head, seriously. Fuck! I need to try harder, fight harder; I will not lose Dany!"

In the back, the salesgirl expresses to the bimbos to make themselves comfortable, in order to try on more outfits quickly, and see what they like and don't like. Bambi, with no hesitation, pulls her tank-top off, tossing it, along with her now-slipped off short shorts, on the breakroom table.

Bambi gives Daisy a sultry look to encourage Daisy to free herself from the confines of her clothing. Daisy, still hearing the beat of the music, does a little spin, rocking her hips untying her shirt; she turns her back to the two women enthralled at the striptease being performed before them. To the beat of 'What is Love' by Haddaway, bending over, and wiggling her plump rump, Daisy slips her miniskirt and g-string off in a quick, sexy motion, still rotating her hips, thrusting her pelvis in the direction of the two besmitten women, tossing her shirt and the rest of her clothing next to Bambi's. Daisy stands naked, before Bambi, whose eyes and expression are of someone wanting to completely devour the bounty before her.

Unable to resist, Bambi begins gently pawing the basketball-sized tits carefully, teasingly playing with Daisy's nipples, getting the shaved pussy between Daisy's thighs to glisten in her own sexual juices.

"Oh Bambi, oh god. Yes, just like that. Please touch me anyway you want, I'm like a total slut and my pussy is begging to be fucked. Taking Daisy's other nipple in her mouth, Bambi works her fingers between the soft folds of Daisy's hot little snatch.

The salesgirl coughs to get both bimbos attention. "Ladies, didn't you have some shopping to do, and trying on clothes is the best part!" Just like the magic word on Pee-wee's Playhouse, both girls scream in unison, "SHOPPING!" With a Tasmanian Devil-like ferocity, Daisy and Bambi are trying on outfits, picking a top here and a bottom there, but no singular dress is really making them wet to wear.

Bambi and Daisy begin their impromptu fashion show. Daisy loves the feel of the silky material caressing every inch of her gorgeous body. "I swear my body's become ten times more sensitive to the touch!"

The salesgirl is thinking the two styles that were pulled are what these two are looking for; they nod agreeing, as one runs off to get the dresses and panties set.

With the salesgirl off getting more options, Bambi begins running her hands between Daisy's legs, gently massaging the girl's pussy, while teasingly slipping a finger knuckle deep causing a deep, shuddering breath to escape her red-painted lips. "Oh god, Bambi, I'm so horny. Baby, please please fuck me!"

Bambi, grinning, answers, "Oh baby, you'll appreciate the club being all super-excited and horny for the boys in the club."

The salesgirl returns with two very bold choices. The first, a sheer, striped, tank mini-dress. The second is a Back 2 Basixxx Pink Lipstick hi-neck cut-out design mini-dress, with matching panty sets to each.

Seeing the pink dress, Daisy gets sexually excited. "Oh please, please, Bambi. Can I wear the pink one, I love pink. Please, baby!"

Bambi returns the infectious excitement with a huge grin going from ear to ear. "It's okay, Daisy. I love this see-through, black mini-dress." Slipping the matching lingerie sets to their respective dresses with the quick hands, the salesgirl helps get the girls all adjusted.

"I talked to the manager, and as a thank you from our store to you, we've included complimentary clutch purses."

Having found the matching shoes, the salesgirl gets everything rung up and paid for. As her co-worker bags the girls' old clothes, the salesgirl hands the bags to the bimbos, and they leave the store hand in hand, almost skipping, on to more shopping and a makeover.

*********************

Alyssa is behind the wheel of the Jeep Wrangler, what the beast lacks in mileage it more than makes up for in comfort and durability. The two friends basically live out of the Jeep they affectionately call Bernice. Amanda, looking down, notices a pink g-string; picking it up, she asks, "Daisy's, I take it?"

Alyssa, glancing over, nods an affirmation. "Yeah, Daisy isn't exactly the cleanest of roommates, but she's good people just in a tough situation, kinda like Bambi."

Amanda, looking away from Alyssa to hide her shame, mumbles to herself, "Yeah, but is Daisy's condition your fault?"

Alyssa not hearing Amanda's confession, "Huh? What did you say Amanda? I didn't hear you?"

Amanda is quick to recover. "Head east, there's a sex shop called Slap-n-Tickle that Bambi loves to shop at; it's as good as any place to start looking for them."

"So does Bambi go to this shop often?"

"Yeah, other than me, the girls at the Slap-n-Tickle are like Bambi's best friends. She gets her more salacious needs met there. I don't ask questions, I just deposit the checks. I think nymphomania is in the bimbo's DNA."

"After living with Daisy, I've been developing a working theory. I think the curse of being a bimbo, at its core, is driven by self-gratification, first and foremost. It's almost like a compulsion, an instinct."

Amanda contemplates what Alyssa just said. "I've noticed that Bambi seems very hyper-focused and very single-minded in her wants and desires."

"So, Alyssa. How did you and Daisy become a thing?"

"She sorta fell into my life, she needed help and I was the only one around to help her. I couldn't leave her on her own; she'd be lost without me. So I became her manager and she's become the number-one, rising adult actress and stripper since Jenna Jameson."

"Holy shit. I thought Daisy looked familiar. I swear Bambi has both of Daisy's movies. I swear her hands are in her panties, watching those movies every night before bed!" Amanda replies to the smiling Alyssa.

"That's my Daisy. Yeah, I've gotten a few calls for her to do another couple films; I'm saving them for a later date. Gotta strike at the right moment; right now, she's number one and two in adult sales." Alyssa is still beaming at her best friend's, and if she's really honest, her girlfriend Daisy's success.

Thinking about the trouble Bambi often gets them into, "Yeah, I can agree with that," offers Amanda.

Pulling into the Slap-n-Tickle, the two unlikely partners rush in, to hopefully find their wayward bimbos. Alyssa seeing Lisa behind the counter, lets out an audible sigh. "Hey Lisa. Bambi hasn't been by today has she? Or another blondie, kinda similar to Bambi, named Daisy?"

Lisa was surprised to hear Bambi's on her own. "Sorry Amanda, but no, I haven't seen Bambi or waz it, Daisy?"

Amanda looks annoyed. "Fuck, where is that goddamn bimbo?"

Lisa gives a sympathetic but quizzical look. "Did you fucking lose Bambi? And what does this other one... Daisy, look like?"

Amanda, with a look of concern, catches sight of Daisy's porn on the shelf; grabbing it, she shows it to Lisa. "This is Daisy, she and Bambi ran off doing god knows what."

Lisa, in complete shock. "Wait, Bambi is with Daisy DuWell! The hottest porn starlet out right now!"

Amanda replies, "Seems like that's the case."

Lisa subconsciously licks her lips. "Well, if I was going to have a wild girls' night out, I'd be getting a fresh dress from the mall and hitting up Truvy's 'cause the TenderLoin club is having a banger, and Santiago and his friends are the opening act, followed by the standard girls of the night in various acts and what not."

Alyssa, catching the last part of the conversation, shouts, "Wait! A club with a male-stripper revue, OH FUCK!"

Lisa turns to Alyssa, "Oh my dear; no, the TenderLoin is a sex club, and tonight is their open house for a membership drive, and it's not just a male revue-- it's the male revue plus strippers and I think they're trying to have a glory hole, but I'm not sure I'm working tonight."

Alyssa thinks, "An uninhibited Daisy drinking and having fun is gonna be very happy. And she's gonna cause a shitload of trouble for fucking me."

"Oh shit, Amanda, I don't know about Bambi, but Daisy is almost powered by her insatiable sexual desires, like she thinks with her pussy. Fuck, this is like taking an alcoholic to an open-bar wedding, fuck me!"

Lisa, hearing the two girls' plight, offers that if Alyssa will bring Daisy by to do a private autograph signing, she'll give the girls her tickets to tonight's event. Snatching the tickets, Alyssa thanks Lisa, rushing Amanda out the door. "Let's try the mall, maybe we can get them before they get to the goddamn club."

****************

Daisy's six-inch fuck-me pumps in a black that bleeds to the pink of her dress, causes an excessive hip sway and a almost rolling of her pillowy bottom. Her smile is beaming in her brand-new, hot-pink, mini-micro dress. The entire mall seems transfixed on the two blonde sexpots wearing what can only be described as hooker wear. They are causing so many head whips and angry girlfriends, you'd think a pair of celebrities were walking the Crossroads Mall. Well, one celebrity kinda is.

"Hey Bambi, look!" The overall enthusiastic Daisy hops up and down paying no mind to her massive tits flopping around. "God, why am I so excitable and over a fucking store called LA Drip; seriously, an accessories store? I hate this so much!" Excitedly, Daisy grabs Bambi's hand as both girls, in a mincing fashion, head for the accessory store.

Hand in hand, like one would walk with one's high-school best friend, both girls are almost bounding into the store, mesmerized by all the options, 'cause any good bimbo knows the key to any outfit is accessorize, accessorize, and accessorize.

The oh-so-not-happy retail worker drones the greeting to the two bimbos who have so graciously entered her store. "Welcome to L.A.Drip. We got the drip to get you dripped."

Daisy, always a happy bubbly person, responds with a simple, "Hey cutie, my bestie, here, and I need to complete our outfits for the club tonight. I think you can help us out." "Oh, seriously, accessories? Fuck me, this sucks and the best I can do is control myself from giving blowjobs in the fucking parking lot for nickels!"

Bambi, noticing that this woman isn't going to be very helpful, drags Daisy further into the store, noticing a great selection of stuff.

Bambi grabs a few pairs of giant-hoop earrings. "OMG, these are, like, so super perfect for us, Daisy."

Seeing the onyx-colored hoops, Daisy, while bouncing, slips them on, making sure her long hair doesn't obstruct the hoops from being seen. Daisy picks up a cute headband, slipping it on, holding her hair in place, while checking her earrings. "Like, oh wow, these are amazing, Bambi. Yours look amazing on you, too, Bambi."

Both Bambi and Daisy, as if they were truly twins working as one, shout, "BANGLES!" Rushing over, they collect a few for each wrist in the corresponding pink and onyx colors.

Daisy sees a pair of cute, pink and black hair bows. "Oh these are so cute, Bambi. Here, I want you to take this black one and I'll keep the pink, so we'll always have a symbol of our totally awesome friendship!"

Taking the bow, Bambi ties the black bow with its black heart in her hair into a ponytail. Daisy mirrors the action putting hers lower in her ponytail, so the cute pink heart shows and allows her flowing locks to really accentuate her sexiness.

Having paid for the accessories and adding a couple of chokes and rings, the two friends have their outfits ready for the club. Bambi stops in the middle of the mall. "Daisy I had a totally awesome idea, we got the outfits! We got the accessories! Now we need makeovers and some pampering and I know exactly where-- TRUVY'S! Follow me, babe."