The Bimbo Tails of Daisy Duwell Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daisy is hoisted up, held by two men keeping her thighs spread in front of the urinal. "Oh my God, I'm being forced to pee in a men's urinal, with my legs held apart and the only thing I can think of is, I wonder if they're gonna fuck me! Fuck, fuck, fuck. Dany, come on, you aren't Daisy. Fight what is happening to you; you have to remember your girls back home."

The men have gathered around to watch Daisy attempt to pee in the urinal, and begin chanting in unison to pee.

Bambi sees Daisy being held naked in front of the urinal, watching her let loose a stream of golden piss toward the urinal, much to the cheers of the men watching Daisy's impressive stream flowing freely into the urinal.

Bambi has her own dress removed, with her bra and panties quickly joining it, while she begins jerking off two of the men who are very much ready to have this buxom blonde working their cocks. "Oh god, I'm in cock heaven!" Bambi wiggles her ass on the cock that's now penetrating her wet snatch, causing Bambi to encourage her impromptu lover, "Fuck me, stud. Fuck me like the dirty slut I am!"

Daisy, having finished pissing, is lowered back to the floor and slowly pushed to her knees. Licking her lips, Daisy begins licking the tip of the ample cock in front of her, and rolls her luscious lips over the helmet-like tip, running her tongue along the underside of the cock. Daisy hungrily takes the cock deep in her throat, resting her nose in the well-manicured strip of pubic hair above the man's shaft. Two men gently encourage Daisy to jerk them off as she sucks cock.

"Oh god, I'm gonna get gangbanged in a fucking bathroom and I'm practically panting and begging for it, my pussy is practically fucking drooling!" Rolling her hands, Daisy alternates fingering herself and using her own wetness as lube for her vigorous handjob.

Daisy and Bambi, thoroughly enjoying the impressive gangbang being held in the bathroom of the club, are encouraging each other and their lovers. They never catch the camera filming all the debauchery happening in the men's room.

The first guy, who was essentially mouth-fucking Daisy, shoots his load deep down Daisy's throat. Almost as if the first load was a trigger, the two other cocks shoot their own loads on Daisy's face. Slipping behind Daisy's sexy rump, she feels another cock slip into her pussy; while taking another cock in her mouth, Daisy giggles, gulping the cock down.

"Oh fuck! Seriously, did I just giggle at being violated by someone I have no idea who they are? Fuck me, this is a new low for me."

***********

Alyssa and Amanda rush to the entrance of the TenderLoin. Amanda whispers to Alyssa, "Let me do the talking, I'm gonna name drop Truvy, it'll get us right in, no problem."

Alyssa nods letting Amanda take the lead. Approaching the smiling doorman, Amanda greets him, "Hey Buzz, Truvy said put this on her tab and she'll owe you one."

Buzz nods. "Okay, Amanda, I'll take that deal." He motions the two girls to enter the club, much to the anger and disappointment of the waiting crowd trying to get in.

"Well done, Amanda, that was smooth. Wonder what favor Truvy's gonna provide to Buzz?'

Amanda with a sly grin, says, "It'll probably be Buzz's sister, Piper. It's almost prom season here and Truvy is the best in town."

Alyssa shouts over the thumping music, "Fuck, I don't see them, do you!?!"

Biting her lower lip in nervousness, Amanda replies, "No, and you'd think two blonde bimbos would stand out!"

Alyssa points to the bar, motioning she's gonna talk to the bartender. Amanda nods and points to the dance floor, motioning she's gonna check there. Approaching the bar, Alyssa, pulling a few twenties from her bra, places them on the bar, waiting to be served. Years of bar hopping and strip clubs has taught Alyssa how to get prompt service in a busy bar-- show you're willing to pay for it.

The bartender, seeing the money, slides down to Alyssa. "So what can I get you?"

Smiling, Alyssa orders a Malibu coconut rum with pineapple, orange juice, cranberry mix and to keep the change if he can answer a few questions.

"Well now, I'm Marcus and sure I'll answer anything I can." He begins pouring the cocktail into a tumbler for mixing.

"Marcus, I'm looking for my friend, Daisy. She's blonde with huge tits, pretty much the stereotypical bimbo; she was probably with another girl similar in looks, Daisy and Bambi are their names."

"Oh yeah, they got a VIP table at no cost. They pretty much elicited an orgy on the dance floor, like seriously, the wildest thing I've ever seen!"

Thrilled, Alyssa asks, "Have you seen them lately!?!"

"Last I saw, they were headed to the bathroom but that was twenty minutes ago, and I've kinda been slammed, and fighting off women trying to suck my cock-- it's been a wild night."

Pulling another twenty, she slides it across the bar with the other two. "Thanks for the info." Taking her cocktail, Alyssa begins her search again for Amanda and the girls.

Amanda joins Alyssa at the bar, ordering a beer. Amanda takes a sip, joining Alyssa in enjoying a cold drink. "They aren't on the dance floor, but seriously, I've never seen this many people having sex in public. This is definitely a by-product of our two bimbos' day out."

Alyssa, a little agitated, scans the club again. "The bartender said he saw them heading to the restroom."

Alyssa and Amanda both come to the same conclusion in unison. "FUCK!" Both women rush to the restrooms; passing a table, Alyssa grabs a full bottle of champagne from the table, completely unnoticed by its occupants, who are currently making out while giving each other some extra attention under the table.

"I fucking swear, Daisy is gonna cause my pubes to go prematurely GRAY!"

Laughing Amanda retorts, "Yeah, Bambi is a handful, for sure. Fuck, I hope it's not as bad as I think its gonna be."

Putting her arm around Amanda, Daisy warns, "Amanda, it's gonna be worse than you could imagine."

The duo bypass the long line for the women's restroom. Pushing past the waiting women to a cacophony of insults and dirty looks, they scan the restroom, but there are no obvious signs of the two bimbos being in there.

With a heavy sigh, Alyssa turns to Amanda. "Well fuck, they obviously have to be in the men's room."

Shaking her head in frustration, with a joining heavy sigh, Amanda agrees, "Fuck, well let's drag their cute little asses out of there."

Working their way back to the men's restroom, the girls spot a behemoth blocking the entrance, who seems to be keeping people out.

Alyssa, getting frustrated at running around to save her friend's cute little ass, barks out, "Hey mountain, move! I need to find my friend and I'm betting she's in there," she points past the stalwart guard.

In a voice that would rival the best professional wrestler, "I'm afraid a private party is going on in there and it's also the men's room, bitch."

Gritting her teeth, Alyssa jabs her finger in the broad man's chest. "Listen up, jumbo, if you don't get the fuck out of my way, I'm gonna take this bottle of champagne and hit you in the head repeatedly! Get it!"

The would-be guard raises his hands, and slowly backs away, mumbling, "Fuck, twenty bucks ain't enough to deal with crazy bitches."

Amanda, shocked at how quickly Alyssa got the man to back down, pushes open the restroom door. Much to no one's surprise, the two bimbos are servicing several men, and more are waiting for their turns with the two women.

Bambi is bent over, getting fucked and sucking a cock, while working two more by hand; she seems lost in her own sexual excitement, as she is covered in cum and seems to be wanting more. Daisy is bouncing on a cock and jerking two more, while a fourth is shooting another load on her face, to her delighted giggles and moans of satisfaction.

Shaking the bottle of champagne, Alyssa unleashes the bubbly like a fire hose on the impromptu gangbang participants, focusing on spraying the men away from their two friends. Scurrying away from the women like the roaches they are, a very pissed-off Alyssa yells for them to give them a couple shirts for their friends.

Daisy sees the look of disappointment in Alyssa's face, as she sprays the men Daisy's been having so much fun with. "I've upset Alyssa, and I'm covered in cum, and what's worse, is that I loved every minute of it. The feeling of the cocks using me, pumping my every hole full of their spunk. God please save me. I'm so sorry, Alyssa."

Alyssa holding off the now-angry men, holds the bottle like a baseball bat. "Whose balls are up for batting practice first!?!" No one is eager to test Alyssa's ability to actually accomplish her threats. Amanda rushes to get Bambi and Daisy in very long shirts and ready to leave in a hurry.

Alyssa puts her arm around Daisy to comfort her. "Hey babe, looks like you've had a fun night. Ready to go home, sexy?"

Amanda following Alyssa's lead, guides Bambi out behind them.

Waiting out in the club, is the owner; her wine-red hair frames her very pale face, only broken up by her very pale-blue eyes. She speaks to Alyssa, "You two should come back tomorrow afternoon. I have some things to discuss with you two, and I may have some information you may be interested in."

Alyssa takes her card. "We will see you on our way out of this fucking town." Alyssa knows what Cayenne really is, and knows she may actually be able to help her friend with her current condition.

Having safely extracted the two bimbos, Amanda and Alyssa are saying their final goodbyes and promise to keep in contact on any discoveries that could help their bimbo friends.

Daisy, slumping in the front seat, leans back, fighting back tears; while Alyssa puts the Jeep in gear and begins driving back to the motel. Daisy, looking at the passing stars, wonders if this is her new existence-- randomly fucking strangers, acting like a complete bimbo slut, and having no self-control. What did she do to deserve this?

"Hey babe, why the long face? You look like you lost your puppy."

"I'm sorry, Ally. I seem to always end up covered in cum and getting plowed by strangers."

Seeing her friend's distress, Alyssa says, "Come on D, you know we're in this together. You're my best friend, babe. It's been an adventure from the first moment we met." Alyssa thinks to herself, "Oh man, she's in a dark place." Clearing her throat, Alyssa begins singing off-key Randy Newman's 'You've Got a Friend in Me'.

"You've got a friend in me

You've got a friend in me

When the road looks rough ahead

And you're miles and miles

From your nice warm bed

You just remember what your old pal said

Boy, you've got a friend in me

Yeah, you've got a friend in me."

Daisy, still wallowing in her thoughts, says, "Oh God, I've a belly full of cum and probably at least two or three loads in both holes-- is this my life now?"

Hearing her friend singing their silly song brightens up and joining in the song they love singing together bringing a brite smile across Daisy's face while she leans on Alyssa's arm giving her a kiss on the cheek "Thank you Ally, for being my hero."

To be continued....

In the ongoing tales of Daisy Duwell. I enjoyed writing Daisy and working with all my friends, so special thanks to Red Jill, Katsune Dragon, Elizabeth, and Karen; without your help, I'd still just have these stories rattling around my head. And a very special thanks to my editor kenjisato, who is a real hero dealing with my horrible grammar. LOL thank you all!!!!

Next episode: The girls find out more about the cures; what will Cayenne have to say to the girls?

_______________