All Comments on 'The Bimbofication of Allison'

by Ctus

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope that this is not the end of the story. I want to see nikki get her surgery, and to see what their weeding and their wedded life will be like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I too hope to see this story continue and that we get to see her after her surgeries.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your stories just keep getting better. This is the only anal introduction story the does lovingly (sort of) described honestly how gentle and slow a woman should be taken anally. Don't know about the handcuffed and the ankle cuffs, but it was still a red hot arousing anal introduction. Never heard of the "A spot before but do know that I must have one. It is just about as sensitive and pleasuring as my G spot.

My battery is dying, I'll continue on later.

Orpheum69

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If you are considering anal sex just remember that cleanliness is extremely important! Fingernails should be well trine. Like in your story, one or two pillows under you so your ads is presentable while you are laying on your stomach.. First lubricant should be applied using one finger by applying it on the lips of your ads then applying gently but firm pressure until the finger pops in, move it back and fourth slowly to the first or second knuckle. Repeat until three or four fingers are moving within you. Depending upon how thick your invited invader is depends upon how many fingers will be needed to be comfortable.

The "A spot" is a real spot that with a gentle lover will bring you much pleasure! I won't lying to you. Your first anal experience will bring you discomfort. Try to keep as relaxed as possible.

I happen to thoroughly enjoy being fucked anally. I can climax numerous times.

Orpheum69

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really don't get the no vaginal sex thing. Pretty sure he'd be happier with a ladyboy

Patricia169Patricia1697 months ago

love this story whished i was Nikki omg 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCtus@Ctus
I completely welcome feedback and discussion on my stories or messages on here. Thank you for being respectful and have a lovely day.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES