The Bimbofication of Nina Pt. 02

Story Info
Nina and her mother gets deeper into their bimbo training!
6.6k words
4.58
12.8k
18
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of my story about how Nina and her mother got hypnotized. Although I try to make chapters work separately I highly recommend that you read chapter 1.

______________

The day after Nina had temporarily made her mother Mona a bimbo she was once again home alone. Her mother had left early in the morning, but had said that she would watch the first bimbo hypnosis video in the evening.

Nina herself was thinking about how to proceed with her training, any doubt about continuing had by now disappeared and she was determined to do all the steps in her training program. Her plan was to first do "Webcam Bimbo 2.0" since that probably was the easiest to do. It also meant she would earn some cash, since men would pay to use her online.

Just like the first time there would be an auction to see who would use her, but the difference was that instead of one man using her three men would be ordering her around.

The show would also be streamed for anyone that paid 50 dollars. This part scared her a little since it meant that someone she knew might be in the audience. It was not however enough of a risk for her to back out, and in a darker part of her mind it was even a little enthralling.

With her heart beating she put in all the details and decided that Friday evening at 20 was a good time to have the show. It meant her mother was home and could help her. Although she had no control on who would win the auction she hoped Mr. Longkoc would be one of the men.

With nothing really planned she decided to do some research about glory holes, since that was one of the other training videos. Luckily she lived in a quite big town, so there seemed to be some options for her.

The research got her aroused and she was therefore a little annoyed when the doorbell rang. Her annoyance however disappeared as she opened the door and saw that it was her neighbor Mr. Palmer.

"Hi bitch. I was feeling horny and needed a hole to empty myself in. Got any reason to not do it right now?"

"Ummmm.... I guess not..." Nina said a little surprised by his direct communication.

"Well then,bimbo girls have all the fun."

With the magic words said Nina's mind turned pink and mushy. Why did she have such boring clothes and those bad bad panties on her? And why wasn't she on her knees worshiping Daddy's cock? She was a naughty bad girl that needed to be punished!

"Ohhhh... I am so sorry that Daddy needs to see me like this! Does daddy want to punish me?"

"Yes, I think that sounds like a good idea slut! Crawl on all four to your mother's bed and I'll spank you there."

Nina crawled to her mother's room, obeying Daddy like the good bimbo girl she was.

"Now, let's do 10 spanks and you count them. But, first get naked for me."

Brian enjoyed the view as the young female undressed in front of him. She was quickly all nude, and laid down on his lap.

"Such a sexy ass...but you know I have to spank you don't you bimbo?"

"Yes Daddy, otherwise I will never learn!"

Brian enjoyed the sound as his hand made contact with the firm ass. He of course knew there was no way Nina would ever be able to count to ten in her current bimbo state. Instead he spanked her until his hand got tired and Nina's makeup was destroyed by all her tears from the pain.

"Now, get down on your knees and give my cock the treatment it deserves."

By now Nina was desperate to please her Daddy, and quickly got down and took out his hard dick. It was soon buried in her throat as she gagged and slobbered all over it. Brian felt his balls tighten from all the pleasure, but he didn't want to cum yet. Instead he pulled her up and made her ride him. Her pussy was really tight, the bimbo training seemed to make it even tighter than normal.

"Fuck your cunt feels good Nina, might be the best thing about you."

"Thank you Daddy!"

Nina was so so happy Daddy liked her cunt. By now her body was close to an orgasm, and she increased her pace of riding up and down. The increased pace meant that Brian couldn't stop himself from cumming, and just as Nina moaned out her own bimbo orgasm he filled her pussy with cum.

"Clean me up bitch!" Brian ordered.

Despite that Brian's orgasm brought Nina out of her bimbo state she obeyed him because it felt like the right thing to do. As she started to clean his wet cock she reflected on why she thought that it felt like the right thing to do. Maybe the bimbo training did leak over to her normal mind? If so, what more alteration would the training do to her mind?

Brian left her with her thoughts after he was satisfied with the clean up, and Nina spent the rest of the day with her friend Sandy. Like Nina she had been blessed with both looks and brains, but just like Nina this increased her stress in school as she constantly had to prove that she wasn't just a stupid beautiful girl. Sandy had been Nina's best friend since they were very young, and they had gone through the worst part of puberty together.

Unlike Nina she had however been a lot more experienced sexually, at least until recently, since she had had a boyfriend the last two years. The boyfriend had however had to move to another part of the country, and they had broken up. Sandy had been really down since then, and despite what Nina had tried nothing seemed to make her happier.

"I don't know Nina, nothing seems to work to get my mind off of him." Sandy said as they were eating ice cream outside in the sun.

"I am so sorry to hear that Sandy, you know I'd do anything to make you happy again."

"And I'll do anything to just forget him for a while...but nothing seems to work!"

"You know... I might have a way to at least make it go away for a little time. But it might be a little extreme."

"How? I am ready to do pretty much anything!"

"Well, I have read about a new hypnosis training that seems to work, but it could alter your brain and body a little."

"I'm willing to try...too bad I have to leave with my parents for three weeks. Could we try it when I get back?"

"Sure, I will help you if you really want."

With that said they started to talk about other things. When they went their separate ways Nina was thinking about whether she really should let her friend see the clips. But her mother had really liked it, so maybe it was good for her best friend too?

As she got home her mother was already home, and she was transfixed by looking at one of the hypnosis clips. She was all nude and had things written on herself. This was the third level on the clips, and Nina recognised the images although she could not remember anything. She however realized that her mother soon would need to go out and flash her body to someone to trigger her orgasm.

Interested, she sneaked into her room as she was planning to follow her mother and see what she was up to. Considering her mother's IQ after the clip it would probably not be too hard to fool her. As she entered her room she saw a package on her bed. She quickly realized it was the toys she had ordered on the hypnosis page, and soon she looked at the dildo, vibrating egg and anal plug that had been ordered.

All were remote controlled by anyone with the correct code, and she quickly put the egg in her pussy and the plug in her ass. She knew Daddy...she meant Brian...would love to have the code, but she didn't know if it was a good idea. But Daddy...Brian...was so good to her sometimes that he maybe had earned a treat?

While Nina was contemplating on what to do she was surprised by her mother who entered her room. Her mind was clearly in a bimbo state as her eyes looked like she was far away in the pink fluff.

"Ohhhh... Nina... didn't know you were home. I tried to like find something to wear but all my stuff was soooo booooooring. I need to borrow a dress from you so that I can show men what they deserve!"

Her mom was all nude, and on her body she had written words on herself as she had been instructed. "Bimbo mommy", "free holes" and "stupid cunt" was written with big letters. Nina gave her the black dress she herself had worn after her training, but on the bigger body of her mom it looked even more slutty. Her tits were close to falling out, and her ass was almost visible.

"Don't I look like soooo nice and yuuuummy in this Nina?"

"You do mom, where are you going?" Nina asked even though she was pretty sure about the answer.

"Ooohhh... I was just like getting this greatest idea to take a walk to the park nearby."

"Ok, but is that really the right clothes for that?"

"You think it's too boring?"

"Nono... I was thinking a little more clothes perhaps?"

"Hmmnnnn...but then I will have sooo much clothes and no man will get happy seeing me."

"I guess...just be careful, ok?"

"Sure bobo!" Mona said as she walked away.

Nina, still with her new toys inside her but without any panties followed her out and tried to be stealthy. She however had no reason to be afraid her mom would see her, as Mona was so bimbofied and focused on men that Nina probably could have walked next to her without her mother noticing.

Nina hadn't started the vibrations on the toys she had in her, but her own movements were enough to stimulate her so much that she soon was getting really horny. It might not have been the smartest idea, but she decided that Brian...she meant Daddy...deserved the codes to her new toys. She sent the codes and instructions on how to get the app to him, and a minute later she saw that he had read the message.

It wasn't until about 10 minutes later when she and her mom were in the park that she however felt the first vibration. It was her ass plug that started to pulse, and it almost made her jump from the surprise.

By now her mum was looking for a man to flash, and she soon saw two men sitting on a bench. Nina saw what was going to happen and quickly started recording a video of it on her phone for Daddy...why was she thinking like that? She seemed to be so obsessed with Daddy when she was horny despite not being in full time bimbo.

The two old men stared at her mom as she approached and just as she walked by them she bent down, giving them a clear view of her cunt and ass. Nina had in her darkest part of her mind hoped that something similar to what had happened to her would happen to her mother, but instead of walking up to her mother and making her take care of their dicks, the men just sat there shocked and did nothing.

Mona was oblivious to her daughter and started to walk home. Nina, by now having both her ass plug and egg vibrating in her holes, was thinking about what to do when she would get back home. She was starting to get desperately in need of an orgasm, but she also knew that only one man could give her that. And she also was kind of wanting to see her mother play with herself to orgasm.

An idea then formed in her mind, and she sent a message asking for Daddy to wait for them to get home. Her mother entered their apartment still oblivious to the fact that she was followed, and Nina knocked on Brian's apartment.

"Please Daddy, be quick and follow me so we can se my mother masturbate her bimbo cunt as you fuck me." Nina said as he opened the door.

Brian did not say no to a willing cunt, and followed her. As they entered the apartment they saw that Mona was furiously masturbating. Brian stood behind Nina and whispered in her ear.

"Bimbo girls have all the fun!"

Nina's mind immediately went into a bimbo mind. She was happy to feel she wasn't wearing any panties, but the yoga pants she had on had to go so Daddy could get access to her holes.

"Get on all four and I'll fuck you right here in the hall."

"Yesss Daddy, that like sounds suuuuper naughty!"

"And you like being naughty don't you. Watch your mommy masturbate her bimbo cunt as I fuck you from behind."

With her yoga pants at her knees she got on all four and Brian pulled her egg out, still vibrating. With a single movement he buried his cock in the young girls cunt and started fucking her.

Nina on the other side was so turned on she quickly was approaching her orgasm. Her mother was still only concentrating on herself, and her bimbo hypnosis made her mind ignore the action behind her. She however soon yelled out her orgasm and as her mind returned to normal she finally took notice of the perverted scene behind her.

A couple of days ago she would have been mortified, but know she was only mildly surprised to see her daughter getting fucked like a bitch in heat by their old neighbour. As she looked on, still with her dress pulled up so that her cunt was fully visible, her daughter came hard.

"Enjoying watching your daughter getting fucked slut?" Brian asked Mona.

Despite the fact that she shouldn't she did find it a little arousing. The bimbo hypnosis seemed to make even things like this to be arousing for both her and her daughter.

"I asked you a question bimbo!"

"Yes..." Mona whispered.

Brian pulled on Nina's ponytail making her moan in pain and pleasure.

"I didn't hear you! And say what you enjoy watching!'

"Yes! I enjoy watching you have sex with my bimbo daughter!" Mona said loud and clear.

"I don't have sex with her, I fuck her like the cum dump bimbo she is!"

With a couple of big and hard thrusts both Brian and Nina came hard. Soon intelligence returned to Nina's mind and eyes and she fell down on her stomach as Brian's cum poured out of her gaping cunt.

"Hmmm...now that you both are back to normal we might just talk about your future training and how I will enjoy that." Brian said as he used Nina's hair to clean his cock of Nina's pussy juices.

Both women had to show him their progress in training. Mona still had to do her webcam show, and Brian quickly made her apply for it. She was then made to watch the "Neighbour bimbo"-video so that Brian could use her as he liked after she had also watched the 2.0 version of that video. As he and Nina watch her get lost in the bimbo trance, Brian told Nina to bring her laptop to him.

When he was able to see Nina's user profile he got a big smile as he saw some of the different videos. He had no interest in making her do the "Glory hole bimbo" but both the "Whore Bimbo" and "Pain Bimbo" was something he liked.

"Do that webcam thing and glory hole as fast as you can get it done, but I want to be involved with the other two you have left before you get the new upgrades."

"What do you have in mind?"

Brian gave her a hard spank on her ass.

"Remember to call me Daddy! As for the whore bimbo I was thinking about pimping you out to some of my friends. I don't know how many that I'll be able to find, but you might have to work long before you are done. As for the pain bimbo...hmmmm, depending on how much you'll be able to take I might have to wait with that a little so it won't disturb your whoring."

Nina was a little worried about what he said, but her bimbo training sept into her normal mind as she also got a little aroused.

"Now, you want to stay when your mom gets out of her trance or do you have plans?"

"Would you care if I had plans?" Nina asked, a little surprised.

"Listen, I know you and your mom only fuck me because of this bimbo hypnosis and I know you both actually have found me creepy. And I admit to being a creep, but I ain't an asshole. So, I'll let you have your normal life too, even though I could have you in your bimbo state all the time."

Nina was not expecting this from her neighbor, who she did think was creepy. Creepy but perhaps still somewhat of a nice guy in some way.

"I don't have any real plans Daddy." she said after a second of thinking.

"And I bet you want bimbo bliss don't you?"

"Yesss Daddy..."

"Cause you are getting a little addicted to it don't you? So addicted you haven't even taken out that butt plug yet..."

Nina got a little red faced as she remembered that her ass was stuffed by a sizable plug.

"I might be a little addicted, but I think I can handle it."

"Hmmnnnn...then I'll turn you into a bimbo when your mom is done, if you beg for it nude on your knees like a dog."

The humiliation of stripping was still there, despite that Nina had been fucked by her neighbour two times already this day. She got down on her knees and held her hands up like a dog begging for a treat.

"Please Daddy, turn this slut into a stupid bimbo and abuse all her holes like the cheap bitch she is. Does daddy want to fuck your bimbo as she spanks her bitch mommy? Maybe you want to see the video of bimbo mommy flashing herself to some strangers?"

"Good little bimbo slut, let me see your mommy flash herself as you lick my balls."

Despite not being in her bimbo state Nina obeyed Brian. As he finished the movie Mona was also done with her hypnosis movie.

"Ohhhhh...Daddy, is my daughter treating you right?" she said as she saw what her daughter was doing.

"Mnnnnnnn...yesss...but I need someone to take care of my asshole too."

"Pleeeease please daddy let me do it... I'll be a good little bimbo and lick you asshole sooooo good Daddy!" Mona said.

"Hmmnnnn....fine, you can lick my ass you dumb blonde. And Nina, get up so I can say something to you."

Nina knowing what would be happening stood up. Looking into her eyes Brian said the magic words.

"Bimbo girls have all the fun!"

Pink mist filled Nina's brain and she was back in her bimbo mind for the third time this day, a new record for her.

"Nnhhhggg...oohhh.... Daddy look what my mommy is doing! Could I pretty please do that too? Pleeeeaaasee? I'll be the bestest slut for you, much better than mommy!"

"Fine... Mona, worship my cock instead and really gag on it if you want to get fucked later."

"Yes Daddy!" Mona said as she was exchanged by her daughter.

Brian stood in the middle of the living room being rimmed by a young girl as her mother was gagging on his cock. The only sound was the slurping sound of the rim job and the loud gagging from Mona as she slobbered over Brian's hard cock.

"Glluhrggghhhg... ghhuurkkllkk.... ghhhggmnngg...oooohh Daddy your cock is the best and yummiest!"

"Your daughter said she should spank you as I fucked her."

"But Daddy... I can't remember doing something bad? But I am so dumb so I could have forgotten I guess."

"No, you haven't done anything wrong. You think I should punish your bimbo daughter instead for suggesting I should spank you?"

"You know best Daddy, me and Nina are to dumb to be able to make that kind of descisiin...descosisin...to know that to do Daddy."

"Hmmnn... you are right about you being to dumb. I think I should fuck your ass while you spank your daughter for trying to make me spank you."

Both women complied with his wishes and as Brian fucked Mona up her ass standing on her knees she spanked her daughter's ass.

"Remember to count out the spanks slut!"

"One...twoooo....threee... five...wait...two." Nina shouted as her ass was getting redder and redder.

"Mmmnnnn.... Daddy's cock is like the nicest thing to have in your ass!" Mona moaned as she approached an anal orgasm.

Previously Mona had never had an interest in anal, but as a bimbo she not only let it happen but she also enjoyed it so much she could orgasm from it.

"Does Daddy want to cum up my ass?"

"Mmmmm.... I might do just that. But first Nina needs to start rimming me again!"

Nina, by now in tears from the fifty spanks she had gotten (although according to her it was four) pushed her face into Brian's ass.

"That's right, stick your tongue in while I cum in your mommies ass."

The double stimulation was too much for Brian, and despite having used Nina two times already this day he soon shot a big load up Mona's ass. When he did the intelligence returned to the mother-daughter duo and as always there was some embarrassment as they realized what their bimbo self's had done. But both women realized it was less and less embarrassing each time they returned.

12