The Bimbofication of Nina Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good sluts. I'll be leaving soon, but first Mona get yourself trained with the 2.0 of neighbor bimbo so I can do this again."

"Yes Daddy...Brian I mean."

"And tell me, is there someone at your work you really dislike?"

Mona immediately thought about Rick, who was a much younger guy. Just like Brian he was a creep, always staring at the female coworkers.

"There is one I guess..."

"I want you to train yourself to allow him to turn you into a bimbo too. If I feel like it I'll make you become a bimbo for him too."

"Please not that..."

"Don't disobey me... I bet your bimbo self would love to do it. And as for you Nina, make sure to do that glory hole-thing tomorrow. But do use condoms there so you don't get any nasty STD."

"But how will I remember that?"

"Take your mom with you. If she stays normal she can help you!"

"You mean I need to watch my own daughter suck and fuck strangers cocks?"

"Is it really worse than what you have done so far?"

With those words he left the still nude mother and daughter, where the mom was leaking cum from her asshole. Embarrassed, they both dressed and cleaned up. Afterwards Mona came into Nina's room.

"Listen Nina, do you think this is going too fast. I mean, a week ago you were an innocent girl and now you are supposed to suck and fuck strangers in a glory hole. And just a day ago I had no idea what that was!"

"I know what you mean, and I have been thinking about this a lot. It might be going too fast, but you got some saved money right?'

"I do, you know I inherited quite a big sum when your grandparents died and I haven't touched them at all."

"So, my suggestion is the following. We see what this takes us, and it stays mostly between us and Brian except for those webcam shows. He is a creep in lots of ways. But he does care that we don't do anything against our will."

"And then what?"

"In two weeks you got a vacation, after that we will see what we feel. If we don't like what has happened we use the reversal videos and everything is back to normal. But..."

"But?"

"I think I won't like to go back. You are right mom that it's extremely intense right now, but I think it's like when you get a new game. You play it so much the first days, but then it gets back to normal. And when we both are either working or studying it won't be time to do much of this."

"Hmmmm...I guess you are right. What is your plan for the glory hole then?"

"I was thinking that after you get back tomorrow from work, I'll watch the video and you'll drive me to a place I have found."

"Are you sure you want to do it?"

"If you help me through it and keep me safe it could be a fun experience. And you can see how it is before you do it."

"I can't believe I agree to it, but if your normal you want it I'll do it."

Having said that she left Nina and before she went to bed she watched Neighbour bimbo 2.0 imprinting herself on both her neighbor Brian and her colleague Rick.

The next day was a normal day for both. Nina spent the day at the beach with some friends, Brian had not had any objections as his plan to use her in the morning was declined, proving he actually had spoken the truth when he said he would not abuse his powers.

In the afternoon, when her mom got back, Nina prepared herself for the glory hole. She had bought a big pile of condoms earlier and was now looking up the final details of the place she had planned to visit. It was a shop for sex toys and clothes about thirty minutes away by car and it didn't look too seedy.

Mona was still a little doubtful about the whole endeavor, but as her daughter was determined to go through it she didn't express it to her directly. They both read the instructions for the "glory hole bimbo"-video.

"After this video you will not be able to go back to normal until you have been at a glory hole for two hours or have brought 15 guys to orgasm.

When that is done your brain will give you the password needed to get access to that nice blue button you love that gives you a mind blowing orgasm.

Be careful out there and remember you'll be so stupid that 1+1 will be a hard math problem for you.

Get properly dressed like a bimbo and put on those headphones. When you are ready you can press the green button."

Nina put on a short skirt (no underwear of course!) and a tank top a size or two too small before getting ready to watch the video. Not risking anything her mother left her alone and got ready to drive her daughter to the sex shop when she had seen the video.

As Nina started to watch she saw ordinary girls suck and fuck in different glory holes as voices told her tosuck strangers, strangers cocks are the best, every bimbo want to suck and fuck at glory holes. Bimbo girls love cocks at glory holes. Empty your mind and go hug gugh gug gugh on a stranger's cock.Finally, after about 15 minutes of this the magic words ofbimbo girls have all the fun was heard and her mind was transformed to mush.

As she walked into the living room she saw her mother.

"Hi mommy! I wanna go out and see if I can find a place to suck a stranger. But my mind has like forgotten where that is. Do you know any place like that?"

"Yes I do." Mona answered her daughter.

"Ohhhh mommy, your the bestie westie! Could you please take me there? Pleeeease with a cherry on top?"

Mona led her daughter to the car and drove her there, with all the condoms in her purse. As they parked and walked inside of the shop they saw that it seemed quite busy. In the back of the shop there were some saloon doors, and behind them they found the glory hole booths.

They had gathered a lot of interest as they entered and when the men saw that both females entered the same booth the amount of interest increased even more. Less than a minute after closing their door the first dick was pushed through one of the openings.

"Ohhhh....mommy look at that yummy cock. Can I please please please suck it?"

"Just use a condom and it's all yours."

Nina wasn't sure why she should use it or how to put it on, but mom was like so much smarter than her so it might be for the best to do as she said. With a little help from her mom she soon had the condom on and started to suck happily.

"Ghhuurkkllkk ghhhrhhguugguhhkllk ghhuurkkllkk ghhhggmnngg mmmmm this is so yummy even with the condom on."

The man couldn't last long with the premium head he was given, and after he came in the condom Nina removed the condom and thanked him. Not knowing what to do with the used condom she gave it to her mom. She wasn't sure what to do either so she put a knot on it and laid it on the floor.

As soon as the first cock was removed a new one appeared. Once again Nina needed some help from her mum to be able to put it on, before Nina attacked the cock with her mouth.

This cycle of putting on a condom, sucking and removing continued for an hour before Nina got really tired in her mouth from all the sucking. By now there was a big pile of used condoms on the floor.

"Mom, I am like soooo tired in my mouth but I still have so many amazing cocks to take care of... I don't know what to do?"

"I guess you need to use your other holes sweetheart."

"That's like a super duper good idea mommy!"

Mona had not been unaffected by all that had happened in the cubicle. Despite being her daughter doing all the depraved acts, sucking strangers and collecting their cum, she was extremely turned on by now. Just like her daughter she was contemplating on how much of their training that actually affected their normal lives.Tonight was however not the time to ponder about that as she helped her daughter put on a new condom and then guide it into her flooded cunt.

"Ohhhh fuuuuuck that is soooo good mommy!" Nina shouted not caring that the man fucking her probably heard her.

Despite all the pleasure from the cocks she fucked she could never cum as the hypnosis training restricted her orgasm. Not even when she started to take it up the ass was she allowed to cum.

Two hours after she had entered the glory hole there was something in her mind that made her realize it was time to go home. The line of men had thinned down more and more, and she was by now alone with her mom. She had no mental capacity to count all the condoms but her mom said it were 24 condoms, and that sounded like a super high number to Nina.

Both women were by now extremely horny, and the trip home was an agony for them both. When they entered the apartment Nina immediately went to her computer. The blue button was locked, and above it she could enter the password.

Not knowing how she knew it she wrote "Bimbo cum wh0re" and the blue nice button was now unlocked. She pressed it and a new video was played of girls in glory holes getting sprayed on their faces and cunts with massive amounts of cum. At the same time a voice was heard sayinggood bimbos swallow cum, good bimbos get men off, good bimbos let men use all their holesand many more suggestions. As Nina started to masturbate she was getting close to the orgasm but the video didn't let her get over the edge.

Mona on the other side was so in need of a cum she could not wait until her daughter was done with her video. Instead she knocked on Brian's apartment desperately hoping he was home. A minute after her knock the door opened and Brian looked at her with a cocky smile.

"Well hello there Mona, what gives me the pleasure?"

"You know why I am here..."

"I have a good idea, but I want you to tell me!"

"I need release and you are the only way to get me there."

"Hmmmm... I have a friend over, but if you do us both I'll help you."

Mona had never been with two men at the same time and had big doubts about the idea.

"You have ten seconds to decide bimbo or you will be left desperate!" Brian said when he saw the conflicted face of his neighbor.

In the end her desperation made it impossible for her to resist. With a red face she nodded her acceptance of his demand and entered the apartment. As they walked into the living room she could see his friend, and just like Brian he was an older man that didn't look like he spent much time looking after his appearance.

"Johnny, this is my neighbor Mona. Why don't you tell Johnny why you are here Mona?"

"I am here..." Mona started to say not able to finish the sentence.

"Speak up bitch!" Brian said and spanked her ass at the same time.

"I am here...oh my God...I am here to let you both fuck me!"

"That wasn't so hard was it!" Brian said amused.

Johnny still hadn't said a thing and looked at the attractive MILF.

"What fucked up thing is this Brian?" he finally said.

"You see this little attractive cunt can only get off when I say a certain string of words, and when she is desperate enough she will do anything for me to say it. Her daughter is the same. In fact I will soon pimp her out to you and some other guys."

Johnny still seemed to not believe what was happening.

"Why don't you ask Johnny to fuck you and that he later should pay to fuck your daughter like the whore she is?" Brian asked Mona.

"Please Sir fuck me like the Bimbo I am and then pay to fuck my daughter!" Mona said almost crying of both her desperation to get release but also from the humiliation of what she said.

Having said that Brian whispered those magic words she was so desperate to hear.

"Bimbo girls have all the fun!"

Her mind turned to pink mist and she didn't understand why she had been so close to crying when she had two nice men to take care of, and especially as one of them was her sexy cuddly Daddy.

Back at Mona and Nina's apartment the movie was finally reaching its end, and Nina got the code word that she could cum. She desperately started to push a dildo inside her while playing with her clit and just seconds later she screamed out her orgasm.

Her mind got back to normal, and while having a rest from the previous intense hours she looked into her handbag and saw all the used condoms. A wicked idea was then formulated in her mind as she used her knowledge of biology. Although there could be some nasty STD in the cum she knew that boiling and then freezing the cum would remove the risk of infection to close to zero, especially for the nastiest of the disease. She could then make a sperm icicle for herself and her mom.

Not knowing about her daughter's naughty idea (in fact, in her current state she had almost no knowledge of anything) Mona herself was having many naughty thoughts as she was spanked for having those nasty underwear on her when she had arrived at Brian. She didn't know if it was a mishap due to her previous desperation or if she deep in her mind enjoyed being spanked by Daddy.

"One, two, three...four? What's after that?" she asked the men as she tried to count to the twenty spanks she should have.

As amusing as the counting was for the men, they both were eager to get their cocks into her holes. Therefore she was soon spit roasted and while gagging and spluttering her saliva all over Daddy's cock she came over his friend's cock in her cunt.

Her bimbo mind could not really remember his name, was it Donny or Jimmy? Her cunt didn't care and soon her second orgasm made her body shake.

"Try her ass Johnny! No need for lube, her ass can take it." Brian suggested to his friend.

Yes, Johnny was his name! How could she forget? Lucky that Daddy could take care of her, because she was sooooo dumb.

Johnny wasted no time and pushed his cock into her asshole, enjoying the even tighter hole. Not having had such a prime kind of flesh in a long time, in fact not having had any lady for some time, Johnny had a hard time not cumming quickly. As he felt her ass twitch and squeeze on his cock as Mona came again it became too much and with a roar he shot his cum deep into her bowels.

Brian took his place as Mona cleaned up Johnny's cock with her mouth. He too could not last long in such a tight hole and filled her up with another dose of her favorite medicine.

Getting her mind back, she for the first time didn't feel any shame, or at least so little it didn't matter. She quickly excused herself from the men that looked at her like a piece of meat, which she was for them she realized, and returned to her apartment.

There her daughter was putting something in the freezer that she could not see. Her daughter smiled at her and pointed to her thighs where cum could be seen running down from her ass.

"Had a good time with Brian?" her daughter teased Mona.

"Yessss...how are you feeling?"

"A little sore, but good too. I guess this was really something different right?"

"Very very different, but as long as you are ok with it I should not moralize." Mona said.

Especially as I have just been gangbanged, she thought.

"What did you do with all the condoms?" Mona then asked her daughter.

"Oohhh, I took care of them..." Nina said, not telling her mom of the special ice creams that were in the freezer.

Both girls were extremely tired and decided to go to bed. In the morning they would both have mails about their online shows, and who knows what else that would happen.

__________

This is the end of chapter 2, but don't worry, chapter 3 will come soon!

Comments, suggestions and ideas are always welcomed.

12