The Binding Rings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He opened the lid, and stared wide eyed at the contents.

Inside, set in fitted recesses, were five rings, one in the centre and four at the corners surrounding it. The central ring looked like it was a heavy pewter band, and it was inlaid with eight clear stones, set in four groups of two. Jason couldn't tell, but they were shiny enough to be diamonds. The four other rings were slim silver bands, with two small clear stones set in them. There appeared to be a compartment that was set into the lid, but he couldn't get it to open.

Jason took the pewter ring out and examined it; it felt pretty heavy. He slipped it on, just to see what it looked like. He smiled at the sight of it on his finger; it was really ostentatious. He went to take it off, but it wouldn't budge. He pulled on it, hard enough to hurt his finger, but it didn't move in the slightest. Jason was worried for a moment, but then he just shrugged. He'd get it off with some soapy water when he got home.

Jason cast a quick look around him - it didn't look like anyone was anywhere near him. He felt like he was stealing, but then again, who from? Not taking it would mean putting it back in the rubble after all. Still, he felt like he was doing something wrong as he closed the box and tucked it under his arm.

As he made his way home, he started considering what to do with it. Maybe he could sell it and get some extra cash. His mother didn't really hold with material possessions, so he didn't have a lot of stuff to call his own. His allowance wasn't huge either. He may have a trust fund in his name, but that wasn't any good to him right now. Also, maybe he could give one to Emma. Although that might be a bit strange, giving her a ring. Maybe if he said he found them, it would take some pressure off? Still, it was with happy daydreams of Emma loving the gift and declaring her feelings for him, and other childish notions swimming in his head, that he arrived home.

As he got there, a man was exiting his house. Jason stopped, surprised and unsure. He had never seen him before, and he looked a bit dodgy. He was a big guy, with deep-set shadowed eyes, and old faded tattoos that tracked up his forearms and biceps. He walked as though he was pretty pleased with himself, almost sauntering his way towards the street. Jason didn't know what to do, had they just been robbed? Should he try and stop the guy? Call the cops?

He was frozen, still undecided, when the man reached him. He smirked at Jason as he passed, not stopping.

"You have a fine piece of ass for a sister kid." He leered as he passed, heading towards his car, a heavily modified and lowered mess.

Jason was shocked, and then quickly got angry. Sarah was still in her late twenties, and looked younger. It wasn't surprising that this creep assumed it was his sister. But how dare she invite some random guy into his house. Especially someone that looked like that!

Jason stalked to the door, the stupidly loud engine of the souped-up car reverberating the entire street as the guy left. As he got to the door, Sarah opened it, standing just inside and leaning against the frame; a carbon copy of how she stood during their altercation this morning. She had a robe on now, a short number that was probably meant to be worn with bottoms. She was holding it closed at her chest with one hand, and the hem barely made it down to her mid-thigh. She was showing a lot of skin, and from her flushed face and messy hair it was clear what she had been doing. She smirked at him, almost the same expression the guy had used.

"Hey perve. Good thing you were late getting home. I don't want you hearing anything while I have company and getting ideas." She cocked her hip, and leant forward slightly, showing some cleavage. He could tell she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

Jason blushed, and then became even angrier that he did. Sarah laughed scornfully.

"You're too easy kid. What's that you've got there?"

She had spotted the box that he was still holding under his arm. Before he can do anything to stop her - he was too distracted - Sarah grabbed the case, snatching it from him.

"Hey!" Jason yelled, furious.

His aunt ignored him and flipped open the lid of the box, her eyes widening at the contents.

"What have we here?" Sarah greedily took one of the rings out and held it up, inspecting it.

"Are those diamonds, where did you get that?" She demanded.

"None of your business, give that back!"

Sarah ignored him, twisting her body slightly so she was holding it away from him. The only way he could get it from her would be to physically lay his hands on her. She rightfully assumed he wouldn't be willing to do that. The way she held it before her made it look like she was almost mesmerised by the ring. Sarah slipped the ring onto her finger, and inspected her hand, admiring how it looked on her. Then she paused for a second, her face losing the expression of malicious greed, and going strangely blank. Her hand slowly lowered, and her brows wrinkled as if she was confused.

"Take that off, its not yours!" Jason said, his voice rough with anger and frustration. Why did she have to ruin everything in his life?

"Take what off?" Sarah asked, confusedly. Then, more like herself. "Don't give me orders you little shit!"

Jason had enough. This was the end to a very stressful day, and he was at his emotional limit. He could feel a wall of rage building in him, rising in a steady headache behind his eyes. He had never been this angry before, had never been on the verge of snapping, of losing control. He had always put up with, and took what she dished out. But she was stealing from him now!

Jason took an aggressive step towards his aunt, noticing for the first time how much taller he was than her. She looked up at him in shock; he had never stood up to her before.

"Fuck you!" He said to her savagely. He had also never sworn at her before. Sarah's face went blank for a second, and then she took a step backwards, a startled expression of uncertainty and fear gracing her face for the first time.

Jason leant forward, towering over her.

"I'm sick of taking your shit!" He snatched the box roughly out of her hands, so angry he didn't even bother asking for the ring she still wore. She made a scared little squeak as he did.

He pushed past her, not caring that he made her stumble into the wall; she hunched her shoulders slightly, leaning away from him and cowering. Jason paused, and turned around to face her.

"You are nothing but a fucking whore!" He hissed to her.

Sarah gasped, her face going curiously blank again, before a confused expression took over. Her face broke out in a blush, and she sunk to the floor, finishing up sitting against the wall. Her hands went to her sides to steady her, and she looked up at Jason, her eyes wide.

The front of her robe had opened now she was no longer holding it closed; her breasts were almost completely exposed to his gaze. Jason was momentarily shocked by the sight, swift arousal coursing through his body - her breasts were full; heavier than he would have thought, with pale pink nipples standing erect at the tips. Then he noted there were marks that looked like they had been made by teeth marring the smooth flesh, and he grew disgusted - both at her and by his reaction to his aunts body.

"You don't know any other way to act, do you!" He said accusingly. "Go clean yourself up! I don't want to see a single sign of what you did today - or I'm going to let my mom know what you do in her house when she's not here!"

At that, Jason turned and stalked up the stairs. He didn't look back as he made his way to his room. He was shaking, he was so angry. At the same time, an element of worry was taking hold within him. What would his aunt do in retaliation to him speaking to her like that? She had obviously been shocked - he had never fought back like that before. She hadn't acted like he would have expected at all, looking afraid of him. He hadn't been that scary had he? And then that pathetic attempt when she flashed him ...

Jason sat on his bed, his heart pounding from the adrenaline of the encounter. He had to admit though, it felt good to give back a little of what he got from her.

Something caught his eye, and he glanced down, frowning in puzzlement. There were dim glows coming from one of the sets of stones on the ring he was wearing. One had darkened slightly, and the other had a green tinge to it. He held it up close to his face. Yes, they had definitely changed colour.

There was a clicking noise from the box on the bed beside him. He opened it up, and saw that the compartment in the lid had come undone. Inside it was a heavily embossed card that was filled with stylised pictures and words. It was titled in heavy block letters.

The Binding Rings.

12