The Binding Rings Ch. 03

Story Info
A chance find changes a young man's life in unforeseen ways.
3.4k words
4.53
71.6k
99
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sidia
Sidia
866 Followers

Jason reached his room and shut the door behind him, breathing heavily. He couldn't believe that had happened, that he had done that. He leaned his back against the door and slowly slid down until he was sitting. He looked at his hand, at the ring he wore on his finger.

It was true. It wasn't a joke or some sort of hoax. Everything that the card had said was true.

Jason looked over at the box, still open on his bed. His eyes widened, and he scrambled to his feet and ran over to it. He closed the lid and looked around wildly, searching for a hiding spot. He went to his wardrobe, and put it in an old bag on the top shelf. Short notice, but it would have to do. He couldn't leave it lying around, what if his mother found it?

What was he going to do, he couldn't use this, could he? He looked down at the hand that had just been groping his aunt Sarah. He could do that again, and more...

He shook himself, trying to banish the thought. No, he couldn't.

He hated his aunt. He was sure someone would notice if he was suddenly spending time with her, let alone...

No, he would have to leave it. If he didn't reinforce his aunt with any further behaviour, the effects would supposedly fade. It wouldn't be that hard to avoid her anyway, he thought wryly. He pretty much did that as a matter of course.

Jason thought of how she had looked - fresh out of the shower, in that skimpy robe, and had a twinge of regret but he quickly quashed it. This was the right thing to do.

Resolute, he took hold of his ring and tried to take it off. He pulled even harder than he had the first time, but it didn't budge at all. He frowned at it, and twisted it gently; it turned on his finger smoothly without catching on anything. It wasn't stuck, it just didn't want to come off. Maybe it wouldn't come off while someone was wearing the silver band? Jason looked at the coloured gems curiously. At least they would be a good indicator of how long he would have to avoid Sarah.

"Jason! Are you home?" His mother called from downstairs.

He decided he better go downstairs and greet her. Jason took a few deep breaths, shaking off the last remnants of earlier, then left his room.

"There you are." Helen smiled at him as he came down the stairs. "How was your day?"

"Not bad." Jason mumbled back, not entirely up to normal conversation.

"That's good." Helen said cheerily, placing some bags on the kitchen counter. "Have you had dinner yet?"

"Not yet."

"I suppose Sarah was too busy again." Helen sighed. "Is she home?"

"Upstairs I think." Jason said briefly. He busied himself at the counter, not really doing anything, just trying to appear busy; normal. He had thought he could do it, come downstairs and act like nothing had happened. But it was hard, he had so many different things on his mind. He heard his mother pause behind him and walk over.

"Jason?" She asked him softly. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." Jason said, thinking quickly. "Just, you know. School."

"Hmm." She murmured. "Well, make sure you come to me if something is bothering you. Okay?"

Jason nodded quickly, not trusting himself to be able to say anything that wouldn't give his mother further cause for worry. Just then, Sarah came down the stairs to join them. It was probably the first time in his life that he had been glad to see his aunt.

"Hey sis." Sarah said, perhaps more subdued than she normally was, but not overly noticeable. She had changed into a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. She went to the kitchen table and flopped herself down on one of the chairs.

"Sarah." Helen frowned at her younger sister slightly. "I asked you to make sure Jason had dinner tonight didn't I?"

"Sorry. I -" Sarah paused, and flushed slightly. To his horror, she actually glanced up at Jason, a beseeching look on her face. To say that was out of character for her was an understatement.

"It's alright." Jason said hurriedly. "I got home late anyway. Lost track of time."

Helen looked at them both thoughtfully. Jason realised he had actually stood up for his aunt - certainly something he had never done before!

"I see." Helen said, a quizzical note in her voice. "Anyway, I brought home some stir-fry."

Helen unpacked the dinner she had brought home and placed it on the table. It wasn't the first time she had just assumed that her sister wouldn't have done as she had asked, and looked after her son. Soon they were all sitting around the table eating.

It was a quiet meal, the conversation muted, with only Helen trying to keep Jason and Sarah talking. Jason tried for his mothers sake, but couldn't really seem to muster up anything other than simple answers.

Suddenly, Jason felt something brush his leg. He jumped, covering it with a cough when his mother looked at him. He felt it again, and looked across at his aunt; she had her head down, but she was glancing up at him frequently. It happened once again, but this time it stayed, moving up and down his leg. He couldn't believe it, she was rubbing his leg with her foot, right there at the table with his mother sitting next to them!

Jason glared across at his aunt when his mother looked away. Sarah's eyes widened at his dark expression, and the movement of her foot paused. Then she bit her bottom lip, and started up again, this time her foot going higher, reaching his inner thigh.

Jason sat there rigid, panicking. His mother was surely going to notice any second. Sarah's foot had reached his crotch, and once there she let it rest.

"You alright hun?" Helen asked Jason.

"Yes!" Jason said, his voice higher pitched than normal.

He covered this by taking a large mouthful of dinner, eating mechanically. He concentrated on his meal, until his mother looked away, and asked her sister how her day was. Jason didn't hear Sarah's answer, being completely engrossed in what she was now doing.

Sarah's foot was making small back and forth movements over his crotch, gently caressing. Despite the circumstance, he could feel himself harden under her touch. He felt her toes curl slightly, gripping his growing bulge. She appeared to be measuring him with her foot, and appeared to like what she found judging by the smile she flashed his way.

This was too much. Jason reached casually under the table, and gripped her firmly. He squeezed warningly, his fingers tight around her petite foot. Sarah drew in a breath sharply - it was her turn to cover it up with a cough. She looked up at him, her eyes wide and unreadable.

Jason let go of her, and busied himself with finishing his meal, pulling his chair back a bit so she couldn't reach him as easily; struggling to calm his libido. As he was eating, he surreptitiously looked at the band on his finger. The gems were definitely brighter than they were before!

He somehow made it through the rest of the meal without further incident, barely holding it together. When his mother asked him if he minded cleaning up while she took a shower, he couldn't believe his luck. He agreed so quickly that Helen flashed her son another quizzical glance.

As his mother headed up the stairs, Jason gathered everything up and moved to the sink, mind spinning. She had noticed that something wasn't right - what was he going to do? Sarah seemed to be reacting to him a set way now. He could make her stop, have her avoid him. But that would reinforce the fear aspect wouldn't it? But maybe that wouldn't be so bad. He could deal with the fear, letting that die down gradually. It was the lust part that was going to be the immediate problem.

Jason heard his aunt get up from the table and resolved to not acknowledge her. He couldn't hear where she was, her bare feet being silent on the kitchen tiles. So when she came up behind him and pressed herself to his back it was a complete shock.

Sarah's arms snaked around him, resting her palms on his chest and stomach. She placed her forehead on his shoulder, and Jason could feel her warm breath through the fabric of his shirt. Her embrace tightened, pressing her soft breasts into his back.

Jason was frozen, with no idea how to react. He could hear his mother in the shower upstairs - now would be the perfect time to try and impress upon Sarah that she had to leave him alone.

He was gathering the resolve to try and intimidate her into avoiding him, when one of her hands slid down his stomach to his crotch.

He hardened immediately under her touch, thoughts of stopping her going out the window as she slowly fondled his cock through his pants. Jason turned around on the spot within the circle of her arms so that he could face her. His aunt was looking up at him; her lips parted and inviting. Her eyes were heavily lidded, smoky with desire - mixed with trepidation at his sudden movement.

Jason somewhat awkwardly put his arms around her, part of his mind disbelieving that he was doing this to his despised aunt. It was so wrong that he felt apart from what he was doing, as if he was watching himself from afar. It seemed inevitable as he moved his face closer to hers, his heart thumping loudly in his chest. Sarah's breathing was coming in ragged gulps, her eyes fixed on his face. Emotions began to flick over her face, too quick for him to make them out, her arms around him tensing and then relaxing, over and over.

Just before his lips touched hers, Sarah made a small and disbelieving sound that seemed to articulate what Jason himself was feeling exactly.

Jason couldn't believe how soft her lips were, and wondering at his sudden passion, kissed Sarah hungrily. His aunt met his enthusiasm with equal ardor, kissing him right back. Her hands clutched at his back, her fingers digging in. Jason kept his arms in place, still holding her gingerly. Ironically, considering he was making out with her, he still felt unsure about what liberties he could take with his hands. He didn't feel confident or experienced enough to push things further.

He didn't know how long they stood there in the kitchen, pressed together and kissing. Part of him was still paying attention enough to note that he could no longer hear the shower going upstairs.

Jason panicked - how long had it been since his mother had finished in the shower? He broke off the kiss, and thrust Sarah away from him violently in his fear, looking towards the stairs with his heart in his mouth. He heard a noise in the bathroom and exhaled in relief. His mother was still upstairs.

He was angry at himself, this was such a stupid thing to do. She was right upstairs! What if she had come down and seen that? He shuddered at the thought.

Jason looked back at his aunt. She was standing a few feet away from him, in place where she had ended up when he had pushed her away from him. Her face was flushed, her mouth parted with her panting breathing. She was clutching her hands to her chest, and she had a look of apprehension upon her face, all mixed together with arousal.

He had thrust her away from him pretty violently he guessed. Jason looked down at his ring. The one for lust was quite a bit brighter than it was before dinner - no surprise there, he thought. The fear aspect was darker as well, although not as much.

Jason looked at his aunt, at her face that was all twisted up with desire and fright, and didn't know what to think. He was painfully hard, and the memory of her in his arms, her soft lips working against his, was enough to make him want more - so much more. But however much he detested her, however bad she had treated him over the years, he was uncomfortable on some level about what he was doing - even though he hadn't meant to.

Jason steeled himself and resolved - very reluctantly - to hold to what he had decided earlier. He would have to focus on the fear aspect, and let the lust slide. And then go from there. He couldn't have Sarah coming on to him all the time; there was no way he could hide that from his mother! It had only been going for one evening and he had already been so sloppy that he had been kissing her right in the kitchen!

He walked over to his aunt and grabbed her arm, and pulled her out of the kitchen towards the living room, away from the stairwell. She trailed behind him willingly, not making a sound of protest as he manhandled her in a way she would never have stood for mere hours earlier.

Once they were in the living room, Jason pushed Sarah up against a wall, desperation at the situation giving him motivation to play his part well. As he leaned in towards her to give her instructions, his aunt tilted her face towards his, her lips parting in invitation once more. The temptation to kiss her was too great for him to trust himself with, so Jason roughly spun her around so she was facing the wall.

"What do you think you were doing at the table." Jason hissed into her ear. "You don't do that without my say so!"

Sarah shivered beneath his grip, pushing up against the wall as if she was trying to get further away from him.

"Ye-yes." She stammered. "I'm sorry, I just -"

"Just what?" Jason said, shaking her slightly. He was straining his ears for any sign his mother was coming down the stairs. He had to wrap this up quickly.

"I just wanted to -" Sarah paused, her head tilting as if in confusion. "I - I don't know!"

"I want you to go up to your room." Jason instructed harshly. "Go to bed early. Don't come back downstairs tonight. Understand?"

"Yes..." Sarah said in a drawn out soft tone. She ceased pressing up against the wall, and instead arched her back - pushing her rear up against Jason.

Jason couldn't help himself, he pushed his hips into his aunt, pressing his erection into the firm globes of her ass; an act that was rewarded by a soft moan from Sarah. It looked as though she was acting the same as before - trying to mitigate his aggressive behaviour by trying to stoke his arousal.

"Will you -" Sarah began before cutting herself short.

"What?" Jason asked impatiently. He could no longer hear his mother upstairs; she could be down at any moment.

"Will you come and see me later?" His aunt asked in a soft voice. She punctuated her question with a roll of her hips, delicious against his painfully erect cock.

Jason was non-plussed, unsure of what to say to that - even though a growing majority of himself was all for that idea. Even so, he was about to say no and repeat his orders when he heard the door to the bathroom open upstairs.

"Okay!" He said, panicking and rushing. "I'll come up later. But only if you go to your room now!"

He heard his mothers bedroom door open and shut - they didn't have long until she would come back downstairs.

"Go now!" Jason hissed, shaking her roughly.

Sarah gasped, stumbling away from him when he released her. She didn't look at him, but scurried out of the living room and up the stairs. He heard her bedroom door close only moments before his mother's opened. As Helen made her way down the stairs, Jason ran back to the kitchen and hurriedly got back to cleaning up the dishes.

His mother walked into the kitchen and looked at the barely started cleanup with a wry expression.

"Did you forget I asked you to do that until you heard me coming back down?" She teased him.

"Yep. Sorry." Jason said, apologetic. He stayed facing the kitchen sink, not looking at her. He was still obviously aroused and he really didn't want his mother seeing that.

"That's alright sweetie." Helen said warmly. She moved to stand next to him. "Here, give me the towel, I'll dry."

They worked together, Jason eyeing her from his peripheral vision. Helen was wearing a set of flannel pyjamas - they were meant to be loose fitting, but they pulled tight over her impressive curves. Her hair was still damp from the shower, and she smelt of flowers from her shampoo. He couldn't keep himself from admiring his mother at the best of time, and now that he was so worked up it was impossible to not check her out. His aunt was hot - whatever his mixed up feelings were, but his mother was utterly beautiful, and painfully sexy.

He felt a wave of shame and guilt that made him feel slightly ill. What was wrong with him - he had only just finished making out with his aunt, now he was back to ogling his mother!

"Sarah's already gone upstairs I see." Helen said neutrally. "Did something happen with you two?"

Jason's heart leapt in his chest. Had she seen something after all?

"I-"

"Did you have another fight?" His mother asked.

"Yes!" Jason said, relief making him blurt it out loudly. At his mother's raised eyebrow, he said calmer. "I mean, not more than usual. You know."

Helen sighed, finishing drying the last dish.

"I don't know." She said. "I'll have a talk with her later. You both really need to get along."

Jason made a noncommittal noise, relief making him light headed.

Helen sighed again, and put an arm around him, pulling him into a side hug. Her head rested in the hollow of his neck and he was acutely aware of her soft breast against his arm. He swallowed nervously.

"We are family, we need to look after each other." She squeezed him gently. "I love you both and want us all to get along."

"I - I love you too." Jason said softly back to her. She pulled back, smiling up at him gently.

"Anyway, I think I might watch a movie or something before bed. Want to join me? You can choose if you like." She looked at Jason with a hopeful expression on her face.

He felt horrible saying no to her, but he couldn't. There was nothing he wanted more than to sit with her on the couch, enjoying her closeness. But he was so mixed up, so aroused - that he didn't think he could make it through an entire movie without her noticing. He wanted to though.

"Sorry." Jason said, his obvious regret must have shown in his voice, because she looked disappointed but appeased. "I have a lot of homework to do tonight."

"Stood up by my own son." She said laughingly. "I wouldn't be very responsible if I stopped you doing your school work would I?"

She gave him another brief hug, this time leaning up to kiss him on the cheek. Jason shivered.

"Well, I'll see you in the morning then." She said, smiling at him. "Don't stay up too late."

"I wont." Jason said softly. He watched his mother walk towards the living room, his gaze fixed on the sway of her hips and the shifting of her behind in her pants.

Jason watched until Helen had turned the corner and away from sight before looking away. He couldn't seem to help himself, it was as though he was hypnotised by her. He stood in the kitchen for a few moments; aroused and confused, emotions pent up and scrambled.

He gave a deep and shuddering sigh, trying to shake himself loose from all the confusion. Then he turned and made his way slowly up the stair. When he reached his room he paused, his hand on the doorknob.

His gaze inevitably shifted, looking down the hall towards his aunt's closed bedroom door. Jason looked down at the ring on his finger, at the two jewels that were so bright and coloured compared to the other clear ones.

Jason turned away from his door, and then walked with a steady pace towards Sarah's bedroom.

Sidia
Sidia
866 Followers