The Binding Rings Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, should we start our little movie night, sweetie?" Helen asked her son warmly.

"Yeah." Jason said, his voice rough and cracking.

Helen stood up and walked to Jason, holding out her hand to him. He stood, and took her proffered hand; her fingers cool and delicate in his grip. She gently led him into the lounge room, and directed him to sit on the couch. His mother turned on the television, but didn't give a great deal of attention to what was on - Jason didn't either to be honest. Once something was playing, she dimmed down the lights, and walked slowly towards her son, folding herself gracefully onto the couch beside him.

There was no gradual dance this time around - instead of slowly making her way over to his side, Helen sat down right next to Jason, scooting over until she was once more leaning against him. Jason didn't hesitate this time; he raised his arm, letting his mother snuggle into his side, and then wrapped his arm around her shoulder. He pulled her into him, revelling in the contrast of how soft and firm she felt.

His mother sighed contentedly, and wriggled to get as close as possible to Jason. Her body heat felt scalding hot to him, and he tightened his grip on her shoulder. Her soft breast pressed into his side, and he could feel his heart hammering inside his chest. Even after the extreme interactions he had with his aunt, this slow and teasing situation with his mother got him far more worked up.

"I'm so glad we're doing this again." His mother said softly.

"Me too." Jason whispered back huskily. He had no idea what was on the tv in front of them; every fibre of his being was paying attention to the beautiful woman beside him on the couch.

"It's such a nice way to finish the day." Helen breathed out, turning her face up so that she was looking at her son.

"Yeah ..." Jason agreed thickly. He was looking down into his mothers upturned face. Her eyes were wide and fixed upon his. Her pupils were dark, liquid pools, that seemed to draw him into their depths. Her mouth was parted, and her lips glistened. He inched his face closer to hers.

"We should do this every night." She whispered sensually, tilting her head further towards her son.

"We should." Jason parroted softly. He was so close that he could feel her rapid breathing upon his face.

"Jason ..." Helen whispered, panting.

Their lips met once more, softly and sweetly. This time it wasn't chaste or innocent; her lips enfolded his own in a sensuous dance. Their tongues touched, and suddenly Jason was making out with his mother.

Her mouth was soft and yielding under his own, and she moaned audibly as they kissed. Her hands were on the sides of his face, holding him firmly; twining her fingers in his hair. Jason folded both of his arms around her, pulling his mother into him so she was half across his lap. He could feel both of her heavy breasts on his chest, and he groaned at the sensation. He ran a hand down her back, across her hips, and down along her legs. Her thigh felt so soft and cool in contrast to the feverish heat of his palm.

They broke their kiss, their faces remaining close together. They stared into each others eyes, their breath co-mingling between them. It was intense and intimate. Jason on impulse leant forward and gave his mother a quick peck on the lips, feeling them curve upwards into a pleased smile in response. Helen placed her hands flat upon his chest, trailing them gently up and down his torso. She seemed intent on exploring the muscles she found underneath his shirt, and Jason shivered at her touch.

His mother shifted her hips so she was sitting further back from him, and dragged her hands downwards until they rested upon his thighs. Jason was acutely aware of his rigid cock making a tent out of his pants between his mothers hands, and from the way Helen looked down at his bulge and bit her bottom lip, he knew it hadn't escaped her notice.

"Jason." His mother said softly, her voice honeyed and low. "Would you like me to help you with that?"

His mothers face was flushed with arousal, and she alternated her gaze from his face and his crotch rapidly. She dug the tips of her fingers into his thighs, and shifted her grip minutely closer to his hard cock.

Jason nodded mutely, unable to articulate what he wanted. Helen smiled a gentle and loving smile at her son, and gracefully slid off the couch to the ground before him.

12