The Bindings That Tie

Story Info
A woman meets her girl crush math teacher in a kinky way.
4.7k words
4.57
11.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fictional, all parties are very willing and well above legal age. It is a story that contains elements of bondage and discipline, lesbian lust and love. All sex depicted here is consensual, but its definitely NSFW. All who do not enjoy such tales and subjects are advised to look elsewhere.

I really did have a math teacher in high school who looked gorgeous. I was never able to get a peek up her skirts, but the frustration added to the fantasies for me and I did spend quality time at home imagining making love with her. She wore a wedding ring, but I have no idea of whether she had had any FF experience. I'd still love to meet her at a club...

Enjoy!

"Sarah, you've got to see what I found."

I stopped by my bestie's house to return something I'd borrowed and for a little gossip. She has interesting tastes in many things and she's one of my all-time favorite fuck buddies. We've had some really nice evenings together and I was thinking that if she had some time this afternoon, it was hours before I was expected to be anywhere, The idea of a little dalliance with my bestie left a warm wet patch in my panties.

She led me into her spare bedroom and spread her arms toward the bed, trumpeting "Ta Daaa".

Sprawled across her bed, well tied and restrained was a pretty, middle-aged blonde woman. She had a ball gag in her mouth, wrist restraints holding her arms to the sides, ropes around her torso and across her breasts and nipples almost like a rather scanty bra. She wore a sexy, lacy garter belt that held up a pair of nylons and her ankles were restrained to the sides, holding her widely in the splits.

I admired her rope work for a second. The bound bimbo had a wild look in her eyes, almost desperation. She continued what looked to have been a long struggle against her restraints, but she was expertly tied up.

Susie cocked her head to the side in apparent exasperation. "Well, don't you recognize her? You only talked about her our entire senior year."

I took a closer look and the shock rocked me back on my heels. "Mrs. Hansen?"

"Yes, dummy, your favorite Math teacher. I'm sure you wore out a vibrator fantasizing about your wonderful teacher and what you wanted to do to her."

I moved closer and looked at her face closely. She had more makeup on than usual, but there was no mistaking her now that I really looked. I took a minute to survey the scene from top to bottom. Her ropes had her very well bound and she could only make muffled inarticulate sounds, but she seemed to be anxious and aggravated. She was also blushing red as a beet.

"Susie, how...?"

Susie shucked off her dressing gown and laid it across the foot of the bed. She had on a leather bra that let her nips peek out and a pair of matching leather panties sans crotch. That outfit did nothing to quell my growing lust.

"She answered an ad from a Dominatrix looking for a sub for some adult fun. I met her at "The Isle of Lesbos" and I invited her to come home with me to my little dungeon. It seems I'm not her first Domme. Her marriage is a bit dull, so she looks for distraction when her hubby is away on business. He won't be home until Tuesday, but she has to be back at work Monday morning, more's the pity. I promised she would get home in time to shower and dress for work. In the meantime, I've been thinking of fun things to do with her. Want to play with us?"

I turned to my bestie and wrapped my arms around her for a prolonged kiss with lots of tongue. We enjoyed holding each other's ass for a moment and another kiss. "Mistress Susie, you're the best friend ever. I love you so much."

"I love you, too, Sarah Belle. Want to share this little bonbon with me?"

I looked to our captive for a second and smiled gently. "Mrs. Hansen, do you remember me? You were my Trig teacher at Central."

She nodded and I could see the panic in her eyes lessen just a little bit. "You were one of the best teachers I had. I got out of there actually understanding the subject and I got an 'A' in your class. Thank you for being so good to me."

She lowered her eyelids and seemed to calm a bit more, but there was a pleading in her moans and in the way she looked at me. I crawled up on the bed for a second to kiss her hand lightly, and to take the tip of her index finger into my mouth for a quick lick and suck. That surprised her.

"Would you like me to join the scene? I had the biggest crush on you forever at school. If you had only asked, I'd have been yours. Of course, professional ethics and such prevented us from being more than teacher and student, but Susie's right. I had so many fantasies of you and what I wanted to do for you. I was in love, or at least in lust. When you wore a short skirt to class, I was your most attentive student. I never got a peek up your skirts, but it was not for lack of trying. You look totally delicious to me, Mrs. Hansen. May I join the scene with you and my best bestie? I want to thank you in the best way I know for all you did for me."

Susie was smiling at me. She pulled me up and kissed me again, this time with her hand under my dress. She glanced toward Mrs. Hansen. "What do you think, Mrs. Hansen? Sarah Belle is in lust with you and she wants to do nice things for you. Would you like both of us doing you? We love tag team matches!"

"What's her safe word, Suse?"

She grinned and said, "Algebra."

I giggled. "How can she say it if she's gagged?"

Susie gave me an evil grin. "If she tries hard enough, I'll let her gag loose so she can say what she wants to. I think she likes being totally sub to a Domme lezzie slut like me."

I looked back to Mrs. Hansen. "Is that right? What Susie said?"

She nodded and tried to look away. Her skin was even more red than before. I thought she was totally cute.

"Well, do you want me to play, too?"

She nodded and kept on blushing and I smiled at her. I realized how much I wanted my old teacher. "I'm going to loosen your gag for a second. I want you to tell me what you want and what your limits are, but I need to hear it in your own voice, okay?"

She nodded shyly and I walked around the bed to get closer to her head. I loosened her gag and wiped some of her spit from her mouth to let her speak.

"What do you want, Mrs. Hansen?"

She was having trouble getting it out at first, but I just kept eye contact and remained patient. I never bully anybody. It's much better to give them room to speak and time to consider what they want to say.

I pressed my cheek against hers and gave her a really light kiss on her cheek and I waited her out.

She swallowed and cleared her throat.

"Would you like a sip of water? Would that help?"

She croaked, "Please, that would be nice."

Susie handed me a sippy cup with a straw and I guided that into her mouth. She took a couple of sips and I handed the cup back to my lovely bestie. Susie was grinning ear to ear now, enjoying the scene as we played it out. This was an important time. The willing subjugation and release of authority was so vital and should lead to a more complete submission and a far greater sexual experience than if she was just treated as a captive slave. Giving her the choice would, I knew, make it a much better experience for her and for me and Susie.

"Okay, Mrs. Hansen, please tell me what you want."

It took her a moment in which she clearly agonized over her decision, but she ultimately made it. "I want you in the scene, Sarah. Please. You were one of my very favorite students and doing this with you will be wonderful. Please."

I looked into her eyes and then into Susie's. Susie looked very pleased and I refastened the gag with a little kiss on her nose.

I stood up and turned to Susie who took me into her arms again. "I love you, Sarah Belle. I always will."

We began to make out in a very sweet way, always in complete view of our bound guest I'd worn a cute sundress that day. It was going to be a warm one and I still didn't need a bra to hold my small titties up. Susie worked the back of my dress up to show off my little ass to my teacher. Every time I looked at her, she had her eyes on me. That was a great turnon for me and I wiggled my butt for her.

"You know, you're not my teacher any more and you've agreed to let me be your Domme this afternoon with my bestie, Mistress Susan. Your first name is Melissa, right?"

She understood the implicit change in power structure this meant and nodded.

Susie and I snogged for a while longer, each freely feeling the other up. I'm enough of an exhibitionist to be turned on by others watching me engaging in sexual activity with another woman. I began to feel a little moisture dripping onto my inner thigh.

Melissa's cunt was looking quite juicy, too. She was cleanly shaved and she has a rather delicious-looking cunt. I'd wished I could have seen that so many times when I was her student. That thought gave me an idea.

I gave Susie a good kiss and then I broke our embrace to grab the little chair she keeps in front of her vanity and I positioned it so Melissa could easily see me sitting. I smiled at her and sat, smoothing out the skirt of my dress over my thighs. It didn't quite reach to my knees. At first, I sat in a demure posture, my knees and ankles together and I smiled at my former teacher.

"Do you know why I sat in the front row in your class?"

She was staring at my knees. I carefully crossed my legs, again smoothing my skirt. She was paying rapt attention and it simply made me hornier.

"I kept hoping you'd sit on the edge of your desk and I could get an accidental peek up your skirt. By that time, I knew I was bisexual at least. My dearest friend Susie and I had already discovered how much fun two girls can have at a sleepover. Would it surprise you to know how we celebrated our eighteenth birthdays?"

She was breathing more rapidly and totally focused on my legs. She nodded at me to go on. I smiled beatifically at her.

"As soon as we were legal, we celebrated it by undressing each other and making love with another girl for the first time. Both of us had been dating boys we liked, but it never went beyond second base. It was fun, but it just didn't seem to make me or her happy. We found that happiness in each other's arms. The first time was in her bed at her parents' house. It was so nice and loving and natural. We were up most of the night making love together. Neither of us could get enough. We had sleepovers every weekend after that unless we had a date with a different girl. We'd decided it was much too early to be exclusive and we agreed to support each other's search for lesbian bliss.

"Did you ever do anything with other girls in school? Maybe in college?"

She nodded at the latter and I nodded as I recrossed my legs to the other side, lifting the hem of my dress as I did.

"College girls are the best. There are so many who want to try things once free of their parents. I had to be careful to get my school work done. If I'd wanted, I could have shared a bed almost every night with another woman. I even hooked up with two of my profs. Not at the same time, but they had a lot to teach a young coed. Did you ever do anything with any or your professors in college?"

She blushed again and nodded. I grinned evilly at her and so did Susie.

"A girl can learn so much at college. It certainly expanded my horizons, but I realized I wanted to date only women. The guys I went out with did nothing for me, I'm afraid. Time passed and I came back home and back to my true bestie.

"She had fun times back here, too. She went to the Community College and met a number of women. It's easier to meet older women at the CC than at the State U. I have to agree with her that older women are simply the best."

I uncrossed my legs and let them part just a little bit.

"Did you ever try to look up my skirt? I certainly wanted you to. Some days I wore special underwear for you to see and on other days, I just forgot to wear any panties. On those days, I loved trying to innocently let you see my bare cunnie. She was so ready for an older teacher to take advantage of. My English Lit prof in college seemed to enjoy my flashing. I made sure to show up for her office hours and to be her last appointment. She had a nice comfortable couch in her office that we enjoyed lots of times. Naturally, I wasn't the only girl with whom she played. I loved imagining what she might do with other girls on that couch as I sat there, getting hornier by the minute."

I saw her concentrating on my legs and I let them open a bit more. I found I could hike my skirt up a little bit at a time, too. Susie was truly enjoying my tease of her new sub. I watched out of the corner of my eye as she fingered herself.

"I loved bending to the side to get something from my school bag, opening my legs much more widely for you to see up my skirt. I think you got a glimpse now and then, didn't you?"

She seemed to squirm more and she nodded, never taking her eyes off of my thighs. Her pussy looked even more excited to me. I could smell her arousal and so could my Susie. I grinned at my bestie and licked my lips.

"I have to admit, you look amazing in a pencil skirt, teach. I can't tell you how many times I waited for you to bend over or to sit at the front of the class to show yourself off. I know you always wore pantyhose, but in my imagination, you wore thigh. Highs and sometimes forgot your panties. Of course, you look amazing in a pleated skirt, too. I was mesmerized by the sight of your skirt moving around your thighs, teasing your poor lesbian students. I'm sure other girls were looking at you, too. The boys sure were. I overheard them talking about wanting to fuck the math teacher. Did you ever hook up with a boy at school?"

She shook her head vigorously. I chuckled. "Good choice. If you had, everybody would have known it. Did you ever hook up with a girl?"

She shook her head again after a moment's hesitation. I considered this for a moment.

Susie giggled. "Was it another teacher?"

She shyly nodded and blushed.

"There were rumors about Ms Jacobs, the Assistant Principal. I heard she only dated other women and liked to hit on the teachers. Was it her?"

I picked up on her embarrassment. "I know it's humiliating, but D/S is full of that sort of thing. It's very sexy and fun to find out. I want you to know, I don't fuck and tell. Your secrets are safe with me and with Susie Q. We'll never tell anybody else, but we love to share experiences to turn each other on. Isn't humiliation an amazing turn-on? We think it is. Learning that the oh, so respectable Mrs. Hansen is a kinky lezzie slut is a wonderful surprise. Stick around, you might learn some embarrassing facts about us, too, to brighten your day and to wet your cunt."

As I finished this last, I had my legs open as far as they'd go and my dress hiked up almost to my waist. Melissa couldn't take her eyes away.

I laughed. "Mistress Susie Q, would you please undress me? I think I'm overdressed for the occasion."

She giggled. "Of course, Mistress Sarah Belle. You know how much I love to undress your sweet body."

I turned my back to her and she undid my halter top and then unzipped my dress, letting me step out of it. I turned back to her and made a curtsy, pretending to hold my invisible skirts out as I did. I left my sandals on.

"Mistress Susie Q, may I examine our guest?"

She swept me an expansive bow. "Please do, Mistress Sarah. I invited her here as much for your pleasure as for mine."

I turned back to my old teacher. "Melissa, do you like what you see?"

She nodded enthusiastically, giving me a lot of pleasure. "After all of your teasing in class, I am so totally happy to see you, too. I had a wonderful girl crush on you and I still find I'm so attracted to you."

I got between her spread legs and then I put my knees on either side of her waist, bending down to begin kissing her face and neck and ears and eyes. "I love you, Melissa. I never dreamed I'd get to tell you in person and to thoroughly enjoy you, but I'll remember this day for the rest of my life and I'll try to make it very good for you, too."

Her eyes watered as I kissed her and touched the side of her face with my hand, gently. I ran my kisses out along her left arm to her hand, kissing her individual fingers and the palm of her hand. I took a moment to lick her palm lightly with just the tip of my tongue. My pussy swelled and dripped even more as I made love to this wonderful woman.

I realized she wanted to return the gestures in some ways, but today was her day to be the bound fuck toy and I would make it good for her.

I'd always admired her breasts. I learned later she was a DD cup and we all noticed her beautiful bust line. She took pains to dress conservatively, wearing loose blouses and sweaters to deemphasize her size, but everybody noticed and now I had her lovely boobies to admire and to love for myself.

I kissed my way around her breasts, licked a trail along the ropes binding her, and teased her nipples. They were already hard and erect, but she definitely liked it when I tickled them with the tip of my tongue. She moaned so prettily and that was a wonderful incentive for me to keep it up. I had to take a moment to bury my face between her boobs and put my arms around her and hug her tightly. She tried to push her pelvis forward to rub it against me and I got the message.

"Mistress Susie Q, our lovely guest seems to have needs. What shall we do to satisfy her?"

"My beloved Mistress Sarah Belle, you know the rules. Dommes have needs and subs satisfy them. I need to have my pussy licked. I truly need to cum after watching you seducing this delicious kinky slut. I think I want her to eat me and give me an orgasm."

I clapped my hands in delight. "What a brilliant idea, my dearest love. My slutty ex-teacher, would you satisfy my needy girlfriend's needs now?"

She nodded vigorously and tried to say something around her gag.

"My dearest love, shall I remove her gag so she can please your worthy pussy? I have to say that there is no pussy anywhere I'd rather please than yours."

She kissed me on the lips for a moment and looked to Melissa. "Can we trust you to properly treat my sacred pussy if we remove your ball gag, kinky lesbian slut?"

She nodded excitedly and her eyes opened further than before. I reached up to remove her gag and I gave her a quick kiss which she tried to return. I didn't let her, but it did not escape the notice of my lover.

"You were not told to kiss your Mistress. You need punishment, I'm afraid. You know what she needs, Mistress Sarah Belle. Prepare the accused."

I put on a stern face and reaffixed her gag. Looking at Susie, I asked, "How many, Mistress Susie Q?".

She considered it for a moment. "I think five strokes for a first offense. The slut is reminded only to do what she's told to do. Administer the punishment, Mistress Sarah Belle."

I went to the armoire in which our instruments were held and picked out a flexible willow switch, waving in through the air to hear the wisp of its passage. I turned back to my lover. "All on her ass, or shall I give a stroke to her cunt as well?"

Susie considered it for a second. "All on her ass, I think. It is a first offense, after all."

I stood to her side and considered her lovely ass carefully. Looking at her Mistress, I held up the switch and waited for the signal. She paused for a second and nodded sharply. I swept the switch sharply to her ass.

"One."

Melissa cried out, but it was muffled by the gag.

My dearest love said, "Do not move or cry out or I'll order more strokes for you. The punishment is just."

I raised the switch again, followed by my love's nod.

"Two."

She was almost successful in holding her reaction to the second stroke, but my love was compassionate and ignored it for the moment.

12