The Bindings That Tie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Three."

This time she barely moved, but I could see tears streaming from her eyes.

"Four."

This time she barely moved a muscle. Her stoicism impressed me, frankly.

"Five."

Again, the only response was continued tears and some very restrained sobs.

I held the switch ready in case of further need, but none was ordered.

Susie shook her head slightly and I returned the switch to the armoire.

"Are you ready to take care of your Mistress' needs?"

She nodded and pleaded with her eyes.

"Do a good job and you will be rewarded."

I loosened the ball gag and held my breath. I knew that if Melissa uttered a single sound, she'd get more strokes. She was blessedly quiet.

I helped Susie climb on top of my teacher, lowering her pussy to the waiting tongue. Melissa began licking on the outer labia, taking slow strokes as I knew my lover enjoyed. She slowly worked her way into the cleft, licking along the sides of the clitoral hood. I know this was effective because my lover was moaning gently and beginning to move her pelvis in time with the tonguing she was getting.

As Susie's excitement built, she began to move more and I noticed Melissa's tongue moved faster and in different patterns, now touching the actual clit itself. I was sure we'd found a good one. I was beginning to form plans for another meeting with my ex-teacher.

Susie moved from general horniness to real excitement pretty quickly. I was beginning to imagine what Melissa could do with free hands and legs.

I made up my mind. I went to our armoire and pulled out a harness and thick strap on I loved to use on Susie. I took my time fastening it, inserting my end into my cunt, and tightening the straps.

I returned to the bed and hugged my love from behind as she fucked Melissa's face. The feel of my hard dick now rubbing against her low back seemed to increase her ardor. She fucked Melissa's face deliberately and forcefully. I'm sure Melissa was going to have some bruises after this.

Susie came to a wonderful thunderclap orgasm and had to push down on Melissa's face to stop her licking.

She slumped to the side and I helped her lie down next to Melissa. I didn't waste any time getting between Melissa's thighs with my big dick and rubbing it against the cleft of her pussy. Melissa got the hint quickly and looked into my eyes.

"Please fuck me, Sarah. I want your big dick to split me open and do me deeply. Please, dear Sarah. Fuck me now."

I pushed my cock forward into the opening of her lovely pussy and pushed it all the way in on the first thrust. I held it there for a moment as I kissed her and she kissed me and it just felt so damn good to lie down on top of her, my boobs on hers, our hip bones pressed together.

I needed to begin to thrust in and out of her cunt and it was obvious she enjoyed it even more than I did and I really love fucking other girls with my strappie. Mine is designed to give my G spot and clit stimulation as I fuck my partner. I worked the angle to get it as near the front of her vagina as I could to give her the best ride possible.

Within a few moments, I began the climb up to my orgasm and she seemed to be headed in the same direction. I was looking into her eyes between kisses and I felt I was ascending to heaven. She began to moan and cry and I responded with faster and deeper thrusts.

"OMG, I love you Melissa. I've wanted this forever! I love you!"

We both tumbled over the edge and I shoved my cock as deeply into her as I could as soon as I had had enough. I laid there like that, on top of and inside my old crush. She began to moan and it didn't sound like pleasure this time.

I backed off, slowly pulling my cock out of her sweet pussy and I looked at her. I couldn't resist bending forward to kiss and get a taste of her lovely quim before I got up and began to help Susie loosen her bonds. We very carefully had her begin to move, bringing her knees to center over her boobs before we carefully straightened them out. We helped move her arms as well and we gave her a little massage to sooth the strained muscles.

I helped her sit up and begin to move things again and Susie returned with a pot of tea and some little biscuits and fruit wedges to nibble on. I worked on untying the knots holding her breasts and rubbed the pressure spots gently.

"It looks like you'll need a new pair of stockings, Melissa. I think these have had it from the ropes."

She looked down at her feet and nodded, detaching the stockings from her garters. She smiled at me ruefully and took my hands in hers.

"I'm so glad to see you again, Sarah. Yes, I truly did enjoy your teasing in my class and I went home many times to masturbate enjoying the memory of what you showed me under your skirts. Thank you so much for a truly memorable afternoon. Maybe again some time?"

Susie and I kissed her deeply.

12