All Comments on 'The Biologist Ch. 01'

by alwaysnic

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good start!

Very excited to see where this one goes!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 12 years ago
I like it

Interesting but I hope we can see Bentley stand up to Gabriel as it doesn't make sense that he would let him, G, do that so easily. It will be interesting to see how this goes but I like it...

RikonaRikonaabout 12 years ago

i cant wait for more!!!!!!!!!!! i hope u post soon :)

FangsAnarchyFangsAnarchyabout 12 years ago
As a science person

I love it. Sometimes I see science based stories and I cringe. You either did a lot of research or know a lot about biology. You incorperated it well without being dull or overly informative. Can't wait to read more!

alwaysnicalwaysnicabout 12 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback guys! I hope I don't let you guys down in the next chapter! I am finishing up the next segment and editing it as we speak. Hopefully it will be up in a few days. :):)

Lonesonedove66: I think you will like how this chapter is, I hope to develop both of their characters more in this next segment.

FangsAnarchy: Can I just say how happy I am you like this! I love your stories, so you liking this means a lot. To make things a little clearer, I do know a lot about Biology. It was my major in college. And before you ask, this is story is not about me or anyone I know. Just a little fantasy. ;) I tried hard not to dull it with science facts, but they are kinda important to the story line. This next section is a tad more science like, but I think I did okay breaking it up. You will have to let me know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Delightful

I love the sub-dom stories, and this has nice start.

nomoretears00nomoretears00about 12 years ago
Oh yes...

this sounds VERY good!

NightTempestNightTempestabout 12 years ago
;)

Oooo sounds good. Can' t wait for more!

Cia81Cia81about 12 years ago
Good start

I try to avoid the physical 'rundown' on characters but yours wasn't too staring in the mirror/listing every single detail including dick size so that was good not to have added, lol. I wonder if there is something going on beyond the obvious savings for the company with his project or if that's just a construct you have to get him to meet Gabriel. I'll be reading on. Oh, one thing to remember is your word choices you have that Ellen 'squeaked' and then said he knew she was a firecracker. Squeaked denotes mouse for many people which is the opposite to the personality you gave her. Watch your verbs and make sure they fit the characters and setting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous