The Biology Lesson

Story Info
Students experience the Biological process.
5.3k words
4.58
28k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steviedr
steviedr
35 Followers

Here we were in our final year, looking up at the school sign it read, St. Mary's Catholic Boarding School. It was a mixed school. Just outside the town of Cheltenham, England.

We'd all reached 18 and hopefully would be attending university, well that was my dream.

I'm Nancy and I wanted to be a teacher.

There I was walking into class. It was late spring in 1958, dressed in my school blazer, long dark hair in a pony tail. White blouse with a green and black striped tie and a smooth skirt just at my knees. I'd only just begun to wear stockings. They were shiny black with a white suspender belt and white knickers. I had dispensed with the old blue school regulation ones. I felt so grown up, in my slightly higher than normal dark heeled shoes.

We'd had this new dishy male teacher arrive, Mr. Greaves, he must have been in his early 30's. He took chemistry. Dark haired and tall with a Robert Coleman voice, he was the loveliest teacher ever. We all chatted and giggled about him, late at night in our dorm we wondered what it would be like to lay in his arms.

Today's lesson was biology and Mrs. Evans the old, dumpy deputy head would be taking it. We all trooped in and sat down chatting away, some of the boys threw paper planes and talked about leaving school or talked loudly about football.

I sat next to Joanne, short haired with a slide in her parting. We'd known about the mechanics of biology but never understood the actual process. It was something really that we knew would one day happen but never really thought about it much.

To our surprise Mr. Greaves walked in and we instantly fell silent.

"Good afternoon class" he began.

"Good afternoon Mr. Greaves" we chorused.

"I'm sorry to say but Mrs. Evans has been taken ill and I've been asked by her to take this class for this afternoon. Now, I see you should be preparing for your finals in a months time, so i will leave it open to you as to the questions." said Mr. Greaves.

Mr. Greaves went on, "Are there any questions, anything you're unsure about?"

Jack Peterson spoke up, "Yes sir, do you think Everton will win the FA Cup?"

Everyone laughed.

Mr. Greaves replied, "Now that's not the sort of question that I had in mind is it and no, Everton will get knocked out in the third round!"

We laughed at that too.

Joanne nudged my leg and winked at me. She spoke up,

"Sir, we know what happens on how to make a baby and the mechanics but when sperm leaves the penis does it just dribble out?"

Several of the girls gasped with a sharp intake of breath. Joanne had dared to ask a question we'd all thought about but never, ever in our wildest dreams did we ever think it would be asked, let alone answered.

Some of the boys stifled a snigger.

Mr. Greaves looked at Joanne for a second and we expected him to admonish her.

He looked over at Peter Jones who had been the first to put his hands to his mouth.

"Care to answer her Jones?" said Greaves.

Jones stuttered, "Erm well, it, erm, you know, well it sorta comes out and...."

He never got to finish the sentence. Greaves interrupted.

"What Peter Jones is trying to say Joanne is that at the peak of the male orgasm, sperm is literally ejected from the penis into the vagina. Usually several spurts is enough to ejaculate the semen."

"But sir," Joanne replied, "how do you know when it's time?"

"Well I must say this is rather odd, can anybody answer Joanne?" said Greaves.

Nobody said a word, we all wanted to know, we all wanted to hear but no one said anything.

"Well, this is highly unusual. The colleges I've taught at previously nearly everyone knew how, what or why. It must be because this is a Catholic boarding college and with its strict convention, it's left you bewildered. But you will be leaving here in a couple of weeks time and hopefully attending university. Look, this is up to you but if you like we can turn this into a practical. I can lock the door and put an 'Examination in progress do NOT disturb' sign outside the door."

"Go on sir, please" came a reply.

Greaves continued, "Girls are you ok with this too? Whatever happens though must never leave here. It would ruin your chances of attending university."

We all looked at each other and quietly nodded, our faces reddened slightly but yes, we wanted to see it.

Greaves scanned the room and saw everyone was in agreement. He went to his drawer and took out a sign, went over to the classroom door, opened it and put the sign outside. He closed the door and locked it.

"Ok" he said and looked around the room.

"For this," he went on, "I will need two volunteers. Peter and Joanne come over here."

We laughed at that. Both students stood up and went to the front. He went on to say as this was for study only, we were to leave our embarrassment behind. To be open minded. He asked Joanne to sit on his desk and face the class. He then placed two chairs just in front which would enable Joanne to rest her feet.

"Now Joanne, first remove your knickers and place a foot on each chair. The rest of you gather round. Peter, please remove your trousers and underpants." Greaves said in a commanding voice.

As we moved to the front Joanne slid off her blue regulation knickers and Peter removed his to the floor. The pair of them unsure, uncertain and dying of embarrassment.

I looked at Peter and for the first time ever I saw a penis. It must have been several inches long with a wrinkled foreskin. Skin white in colour and gradually stiffening.

All the girls who hadn't had a brother saw a penis for the first time. It was hanging there with a pair of testicles sitting behind. Surrounded by ginger hair it looked funny and odd but we stood and stared. We waited for Greaves to continue.

"Now Joanne, what I want you to do is lift up your skirt so we can all see."

Joanne, hesitation in her hands did as she was asked. Slowly, she pulled that skirt up her legs until we saw her shapely thighs. Firm but not muscly from her netball practice, her inner thighs began to come into view. Her legs opened and and we saw her light blonde bush. It wasn't thick with hair but wispy, none of us in those days knew anything about shaving or depilation. But her pubic hair was there for all of us to see. The slight cold air touched her skin and the hairs sprang up keeping her warm. It was more down than hair. The down that we girls had was different to the boys wiry hair. Joanne looked like a sacrificial virgin on the devil's altar.

The boys were wide eyed but Peter's penis had taken on a life of its own, it was beginning to rise and rise, until it stood erect. Turgid and wild.

Greaves went on, "Now Peter, you seem to have got everyone's attention, lean forward Joanne, take Peters penis and hold it."

Joanne grabbed it and the boy immediately winced.

"No," said Greaves, "Hold it gently and for heavens sake girls never, ever grab hold of men's testicles, they are rather delicate."

The boys laughed.

"Take hold of the penis Joanne. That's right put your hands around the shaft. Now everyone, can you see how the foreskin covers the glans. See what happens when Joanne pulls back the foreskin."

We looked mesmerised, Joanne pulled back the foreskin and we saw a reddish glans appear.

"Now Joanne, gently pull the foreskin all the way back."

Greaves pointed to the male uretha, the corona of the penis. He even suggested Joanne fondle Peters testicles. Joanne gently held those balls in her hand and weighed them like two hens eggs preparing for a recipe. The scrotum seemed to shrink, crinkle up from their loose bag into something tighter. Peter was loving this.

Greaves invited all the girls to come forward and to feel for themselves. It was so warm and hard but soft at the same time. The testicles or as we were now calling them, balls, felt odd but we could see Peter was loving it. His face was getting redder and he seemed to be breathing heavier. Greaves instructed Joanne to continue rubbing Peters cock back and forth. Not too fast but with a regular movement.

"Now," said Greaves, "If I can just lift Joanne's skirt a little more so we can all see her pubic area in greater detail."

As he pulled up her skirt exposing her white thighs we could see her blonde pubic hair hiding tiny pink lips.

Greaves said, "Here we can see the female labia and if we gently pull them apart, we can see the clitoral hood. This is where the clitoris lies and as you can see when it becomes excited it becomes red and swells slightly. It serves one purpose only, to give the female pleasure."

Greaves pulled back the clitoral hood for all to see.

With that, there came an almighty groan and we looked at Peter to hear him making a guttural noise and to see his penis ejaculate white creamy sperm. The first splash hit the floor and must have shot about 2 feet, the second and third not so far until some found itself on Joanne's hand.

"Oh dear," said Greaves, "Joanne, you're so good at this you've made poor Peter cum. Yes, we call ejaculated semen, cum or spunk. As you can see it's, whitish, creamy and not unpleasant to look at. Some women like to swallow it but that is down to the individual. That's the male doing his part in making a baby."

Peters eyes drooped and his cock became flaccid but we were held in fascination at this funny, sticky liquid.

"Ok Peter, I think we've seen enough, please get dressed and well done."

We all clapped and Greaves said to be still, we did not want to be disturbed. He looked at the boys all staring at my best friends open thighs. The blonde hairs seemed to have parted now and her pussy was glistening. Greaves suggested that all the boys move forward and drop their trousers and underpants and that the girls pair up with a boy, hike up their skirts so that the boys could see the girls in their knickers and the girls then take a boys cock in their hand and gently rub the cocks presented to them.

We did as we were told, eagerly. The boys looking at us in our knickers and Joanne with her legs wide apart were rock hard, their cocks as stiff as anything. I suggested that we just drop our skirts and Greaves agreed.

Greaves looked around the class with each boy having their cocks held by a virgin, 18 year old virgin girls. We were beginning to become more excited, our faces blushing. We were in the eyes of the law, young men and young women yet none of us had actually entered adulthood. Our labia felt odd, like a young butterfly coursing blood through its wings, stiffening the petals ready for it to fly into a new world.

The girls were all in white socks, brown or black shoes, with bottle green or blue knickers. I was the only one in stockings. I could see Greaves look at me, more than the others. We were rubbing back and forth. Those cocks were hard and swollen, some had a blue vein down the middle. The hard pinkish cocks, with their red swollen glans was a sight to behold.

Greaves had moved to Joanne and he explained that he was rubbing Joanne's pink clit to make her excited too and hopefully we would see her climax as well. After about a minute the next boy began to cum, it was just as exciting as seeing Peter. Thin streams of whitish semen shot from the glans onto the floor. Joanne could see the streams aiming at her.

Greaves rubbed her clitoris even more in a circular motion and hearing her panting suggested to the class that Joanne too was about to orgasm.

Several boys at this came. They grunted and sperm shot over Joanne's thighs. Joanne orgasmed at the same time and fell back on the desk in pleasure. Greaves was still rubbing and Joanne's vagina was opening and closing almost pulsating on its own. Another boy came and we all saw the result. Long sticky streams of glistening pearly liquid landing on the floor. Greaves told Joanne to lay and rest and the boys to tidy themselves up. He handed tissues round, a mop in a bucket in the corner was used to tidy up the floor. Joanne, was coming round. Moisture was glistening around her vulva.

Greaves said, "That was wonderful, I think you will all agree the boys did very well and Joanne too. Now, if you can all stay where you are and we will examine Joanne a little more closely. As you can see, that's right Joanne keep your legs open and be still, Joannes clitoris is still nice and red and her pussy juices have begun to moisten her. This is required so that the penis can enter easily, now if I open her labia lips we can peer inside her."

We looked intensely.

"Sir, whats that barrier just inside?" I asked.

"That Nancy, is the hymen. You may know it as the maidenhead or cherry. It's usually proof that a girl is still a virgin. Once a penis enters the vagina this barrier like membrane is ruptured as the penis moves forward. There can be a little pain but not always. Sometimes there is a little blood on breaking. The young woman may even flinch as its broken, she may even gasp or cry out in pain but not always."

Greaves continued, "Now we won't break the hymen today but if i can ask all the girls to sit on their desks, take off their knickers, open their legs. Boys, time for a second opportunity. I want all of you to lean forward, examine your partners pussy. Pull back the lips to look at the vagina and clitoris and also to look at the hymen but please be very gentle. At the same time please rub or masturbate your partner for her or him to climax. Please allow your cocks to grow again and if you must, allow her or yourselves the pleasure of a climax."

The smell of semen was in the air, the smell of sex. It heightened our senses. I knew now why dogs became excited at putting its nose next to a bitch, we were beginning to prepare ourselves for mating. That union between a man and a woman, when a bride is deflowered on her honeymoon night.

I with my skirt off, long legs sheathed in black nylon stockings walked over to Mr. Greaves. I looked at him from behind and stood behind him for a second.

"Sir, sir, Mr. Greaves." I whispered.

Greaves looked round, I must have been some sight. An 18 year old virgin, dressed like I was, in a Catholic boarding school. My pussy lips red and moist, my eyes wide. I must have been a picture.

"Yes, Nancy?" he said.

I kissed him fully on the lips, which shocked him. He explained that he was still a school teacher and as such he was there to teach and nothing else. There could not be a relationship.

One of the boys said, "Come on sir, she fancies you and wants it."

I went redder and said, "Sir, this lesson has been truly wonderful and I want to show my appreciation to you. I want to offer my virginity to you, here right now. Make me into a woman."

Greaves thought for a second, rubbed his chin and said, "Very well Nancy, thank you. For the purpose of this lesson, I will honour your virgin pussy."

I motioned to Joanne, who stood up and went over to my desk and I laid down on the teachers desk. Putting my feet and stockinged legs on the chairs, I opened my thighs. Greaves took off his trousers and pants and his shirt and tie, he looked silly in socks only, looked down and removed them.

His penis, his cock was very large, long and thick and already it was erect. A purple vein running down on top. All the girls gasped, not just through looking at the other boys who were furiously masturbating and not through rubbing their own clitorises but by the sight of the chemistry teachers cock. It was a magnificent organ, a beast of a cock and we all knew it.

Greaves clicked his fingers and demanded attention. Everyone more or less stopped, though at least one girl proceeded to finger herself.

"Please can I have your attention. If you could kindly stand round. Nancy has asked me to deflower her. We men have few opportunities to deflower a virgin, so I don't want you to miss this. I want you all to take note. I will point out exactly what is happening, continue to masturbate if you must. Now can I just ask Nancy to remove her blouse and bra."

Being controlled like I've never known before, I unbuttoned my blouse and unhooked the clasp on my bra. My white bra fell away, revealing a beautiful pair of white firm but ample breasts. My nipples reacted to the slight coolness of the air though I think it was the sight of those cocks dripping semen or maybe the sight of my soon to be lover of my heavenly creamy white body. Joanne was no longer the sacrificial virgin, I was.

I eagerly looked to my own defloration, by a real man.

Greaves continued, "Now, Nancy please lay back and I will begin. Fortunately, the desk is quite low so you will see my cock enter Nancy as it should, I won't have to stand on tip toes. If I bend over and lick Nancy's nipples you will see that they will stand up and become quite erect. They can be quite sensitive, so don't bite, suck on them gently, tease them with your tongue, bite if you must but using your lips as a barrier. Is that ok Nancy?" he asked.

I smiled through burning cheeks.

"Yes sir, it's lovely."

My butterfly wings were tingling, blood had filled up my petals. I was almost ready to fly. I gradually opened my thighs, I didn't even know that I was doing it, nature was playing its part.

I gently lifted my head to see him licking and lapping but also rubbing the nub of my clitoris, my new found friend.

"Are you going to insert your penis now sir?" said one of the boys.

"Patience Andrews, it's a virtue when making love to a young woman, especially as one so virginal and lovely as Nancy. Now, note that my penis, my own cock is beginning to drip precum. This is quite natural and the more you prolong intercourse the more you will see it. Please note, especially the ladies that my cock is fully erect, the corona reddish purple. Also note that my testicles and pubic hair are bare, I do tend to shave as it makes them more sensitive. Now, what the finger does nicely the tongue does even better. I will now give Nancy what is called cunnilingus."

I felt his tongue gently lapping at my swollen labia, parting the lips and almost pushing them aside. My lips responded like I had earlier when i was told what to do. His tongue, licked and lapped and suckled on those opened petals. I imagined a hummingbird flicking its tongue inside a flower, eagerly drinking the honey. He moved his tongue to my clitoris and flicked it with his tongue. I was in absolute heaven.

I could feel my wetness gently flowing out of me, I could feel it working its way down between my legs to that area between pussy and bum. I was so wet, so excited, the feelings were out of this world.

Occasionally he would stop, stop at the brink of no return. He would allow me to catch my breath. No simple orgasm for me I thought, he will only allow me to climax when he's ready. On and on he went, I was oblivious to my surroundings, just total pleasure. I looked up at the ceiling at the classroom lights, they took on a luminescence of their own. No longer light but bright, burning bright with a rainbow corona all around.

Then he stopped and stood up, looked at me and said.

"Nancy, i think you're ready to be deflowered now. All of you, if you could stop what you're doing and see what's about to happen. I will open my legs so some of you will see my penetrating of the virgin from below and some of you can watch from the sides. Please also pay particular attention not only of the penetration but of both Nancy's climax and mine as well. Do note, as I begin to ejaculate, how my ball sack tightens and how that area pulsates as semen is ejaculated into the female body. Note Nancy's flushing of the face, her shoulders and neck, the quickening of her breath and finally her climax. You may see her pussy pulsating too as her orgasm grasps my cock. Note that her anus will pulsate rather strongly, as mine will," he continued.

"Right, I think we're good to go. As i take my shaft in my hand I will rub the head of my cock against the pussy to pick up more lubrication. Do note though my own secretion, this precum which as you can see is colourless but sticky. I am actually quite excited. This is a great privilege for me."

steviedr
steviedr
35 Followers
12