The Biology Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up and saw the whole class staring at the pair of us. Semi naked girls and young men with erect cocks all very excited at seeing this sex act as well as the ones they had been joining in, they moved ever so closer.

I looked down at Greaves, his cock, that overly large cock which none of us would ever get our hands around looked thick even in his own hand. I felt nervous, yet excited, all these people looking at me laid back on the desk, with my feet on the chairs. Long legs, so beautifully covered in stockings which reached up to several inches below my inner thighs. My brown curly hair fluffy and light, the suspenders reaching to my white suspender belt with frilly edges. My flat smooth stomach and higher up, my firm breasts which I'm sure had increased in size with the nipples so erect they actually hurt with the sensitivity.

I looked to my left and Joanne was there holding my hand. She bent over me and whispered in my ear that everything would be fine and that she was here for me. One of the boys looked at her bare bottom and I'm certain I saw his erect penis twitch.

I smiled at Greaves and told him that I was ready.

Greaves smiled at me and said, "I'm slowly inserting my cock now. As I push forward you can see the labia lips move aside. Now, I'm about a half inch inside. Nancy are you ok with my size, you can't feel any pain at the moment?"

I said, "I can feel myself opening up for you sir, it feels quite large but I'm ok."

"That's good, I'm pressing forward more and my head is almost at the corona." he replied.

"Oh sir I feel a kind of pressure. I can feel the head of your cock pushing everything aside and oh my, I think that's my maidenhead you're touching."

Joanne holding my hand squeezed it gently and tried to look at this expectant union.

"Right, yes I'm past the vulva and inside the vagina now and I can feel your hymen. I'm pushing more."

By this time his hand had left his cock and both were firmly kneading my breasts.

"Ow ow ow, it's hurting sir, ow, sir it's really painful." I said panicking.

He drove forward, his big long cock bursting through the thin membrane, the pain was sharp, like a paper cut and because of his size the membrane ripped open even more until finally his cock was up to the hilt. My hymen was gone, I was no longer a virgin, my virginity had been taken apart by his massive cock, deconstructed and all the way inside my vagina. My vagina was filled and I biting my bottom lip still flinched at his size, I tried to get accustomed to the pain. I looked down and swore that I could see the lower part of my stomach bulge slightly, his cock finding room.

"Sir, it hurts, ouch, aahh, oh my sweet Lord oww." I said. Tears filled the corners of my eyes.

"Just get used to my size Nancy, I will stay here for a moment or two but you're extremely tight. Now, can everybody see the full sexual intercourse. I can see that some of you have reverted back to masturbating and that's fine." he noted.

One of the other girls had knelt down to look between my lovers thighs, to see my cunt taken and broken in by this murderous cock, "Sir, there's blood running out of Nancy." she said.

"That's fine, it is perfectly normal when deflowering the virgin. It won't last long and the hymenal blood will soon mingle with my semen." replied Greaves to the girls surprise.

Greaves slowly began to slide himself in and out and at the same time rub my clit with his thumb, with each stroke I felt him deeper and his balls tickling my bottom, sticking to my bum with stickiness from my recently deflowered cunt. I felt him open me up, filling me, the pleasure was indescribable.

I was beginning my climax.

My words began to draw out, "Oh sir, it's wonderrrful, donnnn't stoppp, oh my, oh my....."

His thumb quickening its pace. Onwards drove his cock, in and out, in and out.

He said, "Quickly now people, I think Nancy is approaching her orgasm and oh my gosh, I won't be far behind. Oh Nancy you are so beautiful and your stockings and legs are amazing."

I was a little taken aback by this, it now appeared that the biology lesson had drifted from a practical one where we had become eager participants to one where we as a couple were now making love. We were making love and every fibre in both our bodies was telling us this. We were fucking like lovers should, he fucking my cunt and my cunt sucking and holding his cock tighter, we were oblivious to everything and nothing. We were doing what nature had intended. This process of making love had one purpose, to make a baby and as I began to come that's all I could think of.

My orgasm began, my thighs strengthened against his legs, bending my knees I wrapped them around his waist, greedily sucking his cock in further inside. Waves of pleasure crashed inside me. I was molten liquid to his rising Vesuvius. I heard a voice moaning and groaning, almost shouting, it was me. I stifled it and my eyes began to roll back into my head. I breathed in air as fast as I could my whole body was shaking. I heard Greaves say that he was about to cum too and that he could feel his balls tighten and if those who were looking at the act of penetration from behind would see any second his balls squeeze out that delicious love baby making sperm.

He hastened his thrusts bringing more pleasure to my orgasming pussy. He grunted and stayed deep inside me. I felt his cock twitching as it showered the inside of my cunt. I swear I felt his hot semen splash my hot insides. He fell forward holding me and kissing my lips. Joanne squeezing my hand. I returned his kiss. My mouth opened and we felt each others tongues, we stayed like that for what seemed like an age. Then looking into my eyes, we knew instantly we were lovers and in love. I was oblivious to everything.

Somebody said that they could see sperm dripping out of Nancy's cunt as his cock squeezed out every last drop. I was flooded and the hot sperm because there was so much of it, found its way out. My lover slowly withdrew his cock, making slurping noises from my velvet sheath and stood back.

With a loud plop his cock fell out, my petals beginning to close up, attempting in vain to hold back the dripping sperm mingled with my hymenal blood, the heavenly scent of semen was stronger now as was the smell of the copperish tinge of my red blood, still semi hard, covered with my virginity, semen dripping from the end of that gorgeous cock, he stood back.

Admiring his work he looked down at that gooey mix of love juices, my tinged honey to his creamy insemination. Dripping ever more out of me, down between my legs and bottom and onto that classroom floor. They all looked and admired. He asked the class to tidy themselves up and to dress and they busied themselves.

Greaves went over to my desk and picked up my skirt and knickers and came back across handing them to me. He placed the skirt in my hands and then he placed my feet into the holes of my knickers, helping me from my laid out position I stood up on shaky legs and quickly pulled them up. He apologised that he hadn't any more tissues to tidy myself. I told him that it was ok, they were quite tough knickers and would soon soak up the mess we had made.

Later that afternoon when we had gone back to our dorm, excitedly chatting, I undressed and looked at the inside of my knickers. No longer white and virginal but stained pink with the sticky semen and maidenhead blood, flooded cotton knickers. They were my pride and joy for years, a reminder of my innocence taken.

He looked around though at the class, they were too busy dressing, tidying themselves up, looking at one another. The headiness of the afternoon was beginning to subside. We realised that we had gone too far and yet, not far enough. I smiled at Greaves, a Mona Lisa smile, he smiled back. I was putting on my skirt, ensuring that there were no bumps, tell tale suspender signs.

He knelt down to my ear and gently whispered, "Nancy, oh my brave little sweetheart, I have loved you and you have given yourself to me. Can we, will you be mine?" his eyes opened wider.

"Will you, once you have left St.Mary's, come to live with me, be my lover and marry me. It may be difficult at the beginning but we can make it work."

That was oh so many years ago now. We knew at that time that we would become lovers, marry and have children, that afternoon was so beautiful for all of us. We learnt so much and yet it was nothing but a natural biological process. I never did become a teacher, I became a wife. A year or so later, I became Mrs. Greaves. That heady afternoon became the start of so many things, for all of us. We were 18, young men and young women on the cusp of adulthood and that day we became adults.


12