All Comments on 'The Bionic Stud: Twisted Sister'

by Rubirosa

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Samson_69Samson_69almost 6 years ago
A note from Lance Leo

If you would like to read more of Rubirosa's stories about my incredible sex life, please support his Patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Rubirosa

Love and lust,

Samson

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Makes no sense

Was this Sci-fi? He was in high school and in the Army Special Forces training as a physically enhanced human? It takes years to become a special forces soldier. How can you be in HS and in the Army at the same time? Why would the Army waste their time experimenting on a high schooler instead of a Man (Cpt. America)? Why would he need to be adopted if he was 18+?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
twice

Stupid. Stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I was ready to masturbate

Until this story. I started looking for a reason to stop reading after that unnecessary, boring, and retardant opening. First block of text was alright, I knew I was knee deep in a middle schoolers power fantasy. Second block of text made me think I was waist deep instead of knee deep. Third block of text made me want to stop and just do laundry.

If it was possible to not see an authors stories my list would have samuelx and you on it, both for being boring and lazy. I am remembering your name to avoid your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Stopped reading after the mention of a 10 and a 1/2 inch cock. Too unrealistic although somewhere in the world such males probably exist. I believe what people want to really read are au la natural as most can relate to that. Plot was ok but in some areas it had to make sense. This story did not.

Samson_69Samson_69almost 6 years ago
Re: I was ready to masturbate

Dear Anonymous,

This is Lance Leo, the protagonist of the story you have critiqued.

Your mean-spirited posts really hurt my feelings. As I have mentioned in the past, I am an AUTHENTIC FICTIONAL CHARACTER. I do not enjoy being ridiculed as “unrealistic.” It’s not my fault the author endowed me with a ten-and-a-half inch cock and forces me to have threesomes with females that come from the pages of a Victoria’s Secret catalog.

In the future, please do not size-shame me for having a large penis. Do not refer to me as a “Middle Schooler’s power fantasy.” Honestly, it’s not easy being an erotic superhero. I am receiving an unbearable amount of shade from fanboys demanding realism in what is clearly a satirical work.

Thank you,

Lance Leo

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Haters gonna hate lance just pound away.

Just pound away

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

At the beginning of page one, the protagonist is 18 and in high school. At the end of page one, he’s 23 and in high school. 5 years’ age progression without any time progression. Interesting. At 18 this high schooler has already been in the army - special forces no less - and recruited into a CIA black ops soldier enhancement program. Funny. The armed forces won’t recruit you until you’re 18 (17 with parent’s signature), so how he pulled that off is anyone’s guess. Then there’s the statement about his GPA. A 2 point something GPA does not reflect the high intelligence one expects from a program that enhances strength and intelligence. A 2 point something GPA instead reflects an average to below average intellect. The intellect you find in average, run-of-the-mill blue collar workers with no ambition. As another poster pointed out, this is a middle schooler’s fantasy. Not a very well written one at that.

MalcolmD155MalcolmD155over 1 year ago

This is fiction guys I usually don’t respond but I could not read the bs from a lot of readers! First go to hell second go to hell! Keep writing keep doing what makes you grow and happy! Last but not least to all the haters shut the f&$k up!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRubirosa@Rubirosa
Rubirosa is the authorized biographer of celebrity porn star Samson. The author is currently at work on Samson's million-word erotic memoir "C*ck Star." For more information about his full length novels, please visit https://tinyurl.com/yapcnuz5