The Bird Catches The Cat Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've gone stray for too long, kitten. It seems like you've forgotten how this works...you'll do as you're told. Now, on your knees, Selena Kyle."

Before she could respond, Selina felt her knees hitting the thick carpet as she knelt in front of Cobblepot. She was going to protest, tell Cobblepot that this would be done her way or she was out of there...and then she was already on the ground. Too late for defiant words, she could only look sullenly up at Cobblepot as he grinned down at her with that smug, lopsided grin of his. He cupped one cheek affectionately and tousled her messy black hair, still damp from the sweat built up beneath her cowl.

"That's a good kitten. Who says cats can't be trained to follow commands?" He snapped his fingers imperiously. "Let's have that bra off to start with."

Selina muttered something under her breath...or thought about it...at the very least she felt she should have. But nevertheless, she obediently reached up and unhooked her bra and let the straps fall from her shoulders before tossing it to one side. Feeling oddly shy as Cobblepot stared smugly down at her, she considered covering herself with her hands...but there was really no point, he'd just order her to show him to spite her. It'd be less embarrassing to just let him ogle her. She could still feel her face and chest warming with embarrassment as he took in the soft curve of her bare breasts and the firm, pink tips of her nipples standing out in the chilly night air.

"Beautiful." He murmured appreciatively. "Now, before I fill that tight, little hole of yours I think you owe me an apology for running off like you did. Now...how do you think a shameless slut like you can earn your forgiveness? What are you good for?"

Her gaze fell from his eyes down to the bulging fly of his trousers. Without being told, she reached up and undid the button and slowly unzipped them. Her rapid heartbeat sped up further as she pulled down Cobblepot's blue-and-white striped boxers, releasing his hard, stout cock.

"That's right. I need to feel appreciated too, you know? Show me how much you've missed it."

Selina's fingers curled around his shaft, her other hand rising to cup his testicles as she began to slowly stroke the length of him. He was hot, throbbing against her fingers and palms, and without being told what to do she leaned forward and stroked her face against his cock, nuzzling it like an affectionate cat rubbing against her owner. A tiny, confused part of her mind still wondered why she had come here...why she would ever want to do this...but it was drowned out by the warm, cloying fog of desire that filled her brain. She felt like she was in a sauna, hot all over and almost deliriously light-headed. That tiny voice inside became fainter and fainter as she ran her tongue up the length of Cobblepot's cock.

She gave him several long, slow licks, each running from the base all the way to the head. As she heard him groan with appreciation she wanted to lower one of her hands between her legs where her aching pussy was begging to be touched, begging to come. But that felt...wrong. Greedy. He had wanted her to show her appreciation and, for reasons she couldn't entirely grasp, she didn't want him to think that she was letting herself get distracted.

She scooted forward slightly on her knees, bringing herself closer and brought her chest level with Cobblepot's waist. Pumping his shaft with her fingers, she pressed her breasts against him, his hard cock hot against the cool skin of her chest. Lowering her head, she licked the firm, gleaming head of his cock as it peeked out between her breasts, moistening it with her saliva. Squeezing her breasts together on both sides she began to move, sliding the length of his stout cock up and down between her breasts.

"Do you feel appreciated now?" She didn't need to ask, the ecstatic groan Cobblepot was making and the jerking of his cock with each stroke was more than enough. "Do you like fucking my tits, Penguin?"

"Divine...simply divine..." Cobblepot muttered, eyes closed as Selina continued to slide her wet skin along the shaft of his cock. With each stroke the tip of his cock would vanish completely between her breasts, buried in the soft flesh, only to emerge once more on the back stroke, glistening and eager. Keeping her head down, she allowed the tip to slide between her lips each time it emerged and gave it a playful flick with her tongue.

Feeling more in control as she listened to Cobblepot's involuntary murmurs of pleasure, she showed no restraint: squeezing her breasts tightly around his shaft to put more pressure on it and sticking out her tongue so that his head slid across it with each stroke. She could feel the throbbing heat intensify and his cock began to twitch and jerk within the soft confines of her cleavage.

"Ready to come already, Oswald?" Despite her bold tone, her voice was rough as she panted and gulped air as each thrust plunged his cock into her mouth. "Going to...mmm...spray all over my chest? So...undignified...just like a teenager...mmfh...getting their first...mmm..titty fuck..."

"A mere...ah...prelude, my kitten." Despite his arrogant tone, Cobblepot was struggling to keep his legs steady as Selina took his cock in her mouth once more, circling her tongue around its tip and sucking audibly. "But I prefer...mmm...prefer not to worry about clean-up until after I'm done with you, so..."

While she still held him in her mouth he reached down, placing both hands on the back of her head, fingers curled into her dark hair. With a thrust of his hips and pressure on the back of her head, he shoved his cock further through her lips, pulling it free of her breasts as he pushed her face all the way down to its base.

"Aaaaah...that's it. Now Selina...you're going to swallow every drop...just like the good old days."

Selina could only respond with a muffled moan but as Cobblepot's cock filled her mouth but she obediently relaxed her throat, readying herself for his climax. His cock seemed to expand, pulsing against the back of her throat and tears stung her eyes as she struggled to take the whole thing. She kept her hands on her breasts, pressing them together and upwards, cupping Cobblepot's testicles between them and tickling her nipples against his hairy legs.

"Yes...there we go! Have some...nn...cum for your whore mouth."

Her eyes rolled back as he came in her mouth, delirious from lust and light-headed from the need for air. She closed her lips tight as jets of his semen coated her mouth and tongue, making sure not to let a drop slip by. With soft slurping noises her throat worked to gulp down each spurt of cum. Inside her mouth, she ran her tongue along the pulsating ridge running along the shaft of his cock, her warm, wet strokes coaxing out more spurts of jizz.

It was several moments before Cobblepot finally released his grip on her hair, momentarily spent. With one last, long slurp, Selina pulled her head back and allowed his cock to slip out of her lips, slick and clean. She fell back, leaning against the bed and gasping for air. Her entire body was tingling like pins and needles running along her arms, face and the still-slick skin of her breasts.

Breathing heavily, Cobblepot let himself fall back onto the bed, pants still around his knees. The waterbed rippled slightly as he fell onto it. It was, naturally, one of the more expensive "low-wave" models with a built in heater, so his impact merely set the bed jiggling slightly as it gave rather than jostling and flopping him.

"Glorious..." He stared up at the ceiling, catching his breath. "I've truly missed you, my kitten...but hunger is truly the greatest spice."

Selina wiped her lips with the back of her hand and turned to peer over the edge of the bed at Cobblepot's supine form. To her surprise she could see his sturdy penis still erect, its length still glistening from her saliva as it stood rigidly at attention. Cobblepot seemed to feel the intensity of her gaze and glanced over, noticing her wide eyes fixated on his erection.

"Impressed?" He smirked, enjoying the attention. She looked like a cat fixated on a twitching toy, alert and ready to pounce. "In anticipation of our little rendezvous I took the liberty of taking a small...'herbal supplement'. I knew you'd be eager, and I wanted to make sure our first night together in so long was memorable."

Again, that small little voice in her head spoke up...how did he know she would come to see him tonight? Why on Earth would she come to see him in the first place? What happened between them, during that gap in her memories? She shook her head slightly, trying to get her thoughts in order.

"What's the matter, Selina?" He arched an eyebrow, playfully stroking his hard cock as she watched. "Intimidated?"

As soon as he said her name, Selina's eyes became glassy and unfocused once more. That hot, cloying fog rolled over her mind again and the tiny voice of doubt and concern was lost once more. None of that was really important right now, was it? She was here because she wanted to be here. She was doing this because she wanted to. Why did she need more justification?

Reaching down, she pulled her heels off and tossed them to one side, on top of the discarded bra. Rising to her feet, she hooked her thumbs under the waistband of her panties and began to slowly pull them down, turning to show off the curve of her ass as the scant black fabric was peeled away. Soon they also joined the pile of discarded clothing. Now, wearing only her sheer black stockings, she climbed onto the bed and began to crawl towards Cobblepot on all fours.

"Still in heat, my kitten?" He patted the waterbed invitingly. "I've got exactly what you need right here: a nice, hard cock. Ready and waiting."

Her only response was a feral noise of hunger, half-snarl, half-purr. She reached his supine body and grabbed his pants, tugging forcefully to yank them off of his legs. Cobblepot laughed at her ferocity.

"Dear lord, Wayne must have been a complete fool...letting a straying kitten like you go hungry, he should have known you'd end up running away from home."

"Hmmph...are you going to...unf...talk all night?" She grunted as she finally tugged his trousers and boxers free, throwing them off the edge of the bed. Throwing one leg over his prone form, she straddled him and climbed up his body until she was looking down at him. "Or are you going to fuck me already!"

To punctuate her statement, she reached down and grabbed the front of his half-unbuttoned shirt. With a sharp yank, she pulled it apart, sending mother-of-pearl buttons skittering across the bed and flying into the corners of the room. His hairy, barrel-shaped chest glistened with a thin sheen of sweat.

"Damn it, woman! Those aren't cheap, you know!"

She responded by grabbing the firm shaft of his cock, positioned right in front of her waist, and rubbing it roughly up and down as she rocked her hips back and forth. "Stop whining about buttons and fuck me already?"

"Impatient little whore, aren't you, my kitten? Fine. We'll do it your way." He reached up, clamping those thick-fingered hands of his around her waist and pulling her forward until the smooth, wet skin of her shaved pussy slid over the hot, hard length of his cock. She continued rocking her hips, sliding against and over him with a moan of pleasure.

"I want it..." Her eyes were closed, her voice husky with desire. "I want you to put your thick cock in my hot, wet cunt. I want you to fuck me until it hurts. Fuck me until I can't walk. Until I can't think anymore."

Cobblepot's lopsided grin grew wider as he smiled up at her from the bed. This vantage point gave him a glorious view of her body: her stocking-clad legs straddling him, her slim, sweat-beaded stomach flexing as she moved her hips, her incredible breasts gleaming as the moonlight picked out their curves and the firm points of her nipples...and finally her face, that beautiful, heart-shaped face framed by a halo of black hair. Her face was locked in an expression of ecstatic anticipation, mouth half-open and eyelashes fluttering. He couldn't resist the urge to tease her just a bit longer.

"Mmmmm..." He murmured with a false air of thoughtfulness. "You know, perhaps we should be careful...I have a roll of condoms in the nightstand if you want...?"

Selina's response was to stare at him for a moment before her eyes narrowed. Pulling with the fistful of shirt still bunched in her hands she pressed her waist against his, squeezing the length of his cock between his torso and the molten, throbbing heat between her legs, grinding with enough force that it was almost painful (but far from unpleasant).

"Fuck that." She snarled. "You are going to take that fat, bare cock and you are going to fuck my cunt raw until you come inside me!"

"Your wish is my command." Cobblepot pushed her hips back, lifting her waist enough that his stiff cock had the clearance to rise up into the air once more...perfectly in line with the puffy, eager lips of her vagina. Without hesitation, he pulled her forcefully down onto it.

As soon as she felt him begin to slide inside, Selina thrust herself downwards with enough force to almost knock the breath from Cobblepot, gloriously impaling herself on his erection. The feeling of relief as her pussy slid all the way down to the base of his cock and tightened around it was almost enough to make her faint. It was like a luxury banquet thrown for a starving man or a frozen hiker plunging into a piping hot bath, her hunger had been so intense that the feeling of gratification was now practically unbearable. She threw back her head with a ragged cry of joy, almost coming merely from the feeling of being filled by him.

For a moment she just stayed like that, legs spread over his prone body, knees sinking into the warmth of the waterbed, head tilted and body arched backward, thrusting her breasts upward as she trembled. From her open lips came a quiet, drawn-out sigh.

Her hips broke that stillness on their own, her body too eager for release to wait for instructions from her addled mind. They began to rock back and forth, slowly at first but as the tingling heat of his cock inside her began to spread she started to increase the speed of her movements.

"That's right, Selina..." Cobblepot groaned, breathing heavily as Selina began to roll her hips more forcefully. "Such a shameless whore...this is exactly where you belong. Riding my cock."

"You're right. Oh god...nnnnnnh..." She moaned, using the remains of his shirt in her hands like reins as she ground his cock deeper into her pussy. "...God, I am a whore...fuck me...fuck me like a whore! It's what I want!"

"Good to see...hah...that you know your place, Selina." He punctuated the statement by pulling one hand away from her waist and slapping it sharply against the curve of her ass. Selina let out a high pitched gasp, shaking as the sudden shock caused her pussy to clench around his cock. "This is what you are...you're mine. You're my whore. My slut. My dirty little stray. And I'm going to teach you...heh...teach you to never run off again."

"I won't, I promise!" Selina was begging now, although she still didn't entirely comprehend the meaning of his words...but the roiling fog in her mind was too thick to try and solve the puzzle. "I promise to stay if you just...AAH! Just...keep...ah...keep fucking me...fuck me so hard I can't leave again."

As she shook and panted he gripped her waist tightly, pulling her up until she almost slid off his cock completely before slamming her back down, thrusting the entire length back inside of her in one ferocious movement. Each time she writhed and trembled, struggling to avoid slipping free of him, only to shake and moan as he pulled her back down, filling her completely once more.

"Harder." Selina groaned as the air rushed out of her as she was slammed down once more. The force of the motion made her breasts bounce, scattering tiny beads of sweat that caught the moonlight like tiny gemstones. "Harder! Fuck me harder...aaah...fuck my brains out!!"

"Hngh!" Sweat was beading on Cobblepot's forehead and chest and he could feel himself getting close, each stroke bringing him closer and closer to the edge of climax. "Show some...huugh...respect, bitch. I'll do...hm...do what I like to-"

Before he could continue his breathless statement, Selina pulled him into a half-seated position by the lapels of his ruined shirt and pressed her body against him. Her pale, perfect breasts pressed against the black-and-gray hair of his chest as the two of them writhed against one another. Her lips met his shoulder and, moving clumsily and blindly her lips and tongue moved up his neck, her teeth pressing softly against the outline of his jaw as she moaned against him. Finally, her lips found his and she devoured them greedily, sucking his lower lip between her teeth then pressing her tongue inside his mouth to meet his.

She moaned wordlessly into his mouth as she came, the walls of her pussy contracting in faster and faster waves until it finally tightened like a wet, silken fist around his cock. He couldn't hold himself back any longer either and he pulled her waist tightly against his as he came, his cock pulsing as he came inside her.

For weeks after she had left he had gone through dozens of prostitutes, often forced to wear duplicates of her catsuits, in an attempt to fill the hole she had left. But weeks, and then months, of angry, resentful sex hadn't satisfied him and eventually, he stopped hiring prostitutes entirely (much to their relief). Even masturbation had no charm anymore, so for the last three months, Oswald Cobblepot had been entirely celibate, stewing on months worth of pent up libido.

The titjob earlier had only been the tip of the iceberg. Now that he was in her pussy once again those months of neglect finally erupted in a volcano of hot, sticky cum as he unleashed an entire season's worth of blue balls directly into his straying Catwoman.

Selina pulled her mouth free of his as he filled her pussy with cum, releasing a ragged sigh of relief and pleasure as he filled her and then continued to pump more into her until the thick, white liquid leaked from the wet lips of her cunt. Her hands tightened around his shirt and then went slack, releasing him to fall back into the jiggling embrace of the waterbed before collapsing on top of him herself, pussy still filled with his cock.

They laid like this, breathless and spent, for several minutes before she finally rolled off and fell onto the rippling surface of the bed herself. She was barely conscious, half-faint from exhaustion and pleasure.

*********

It was hard to say how long Selina Kyle lay on the bed but Cobblepot was snoring softly when she managed to gather enough wherewithal to consider doing something other than staring blankly up at the ceiling.

Still feeling weak, she sat up (struggling slightly with the unfamiliar give of the waterbed) and slid off the bed. She was so light-headed that when she did stand up the rush of blood to her head made her almost collapse back onto the bed she had just vacated.

For a moment she just stood there, taking in Cobblepot's room and slowly processing what had happened tonight. She was sweaty and clammy, a cold stickiness between her legs where Cobblepot's semen had splashed out of her. She felt simultaneously satisfied and ashamed.

Why on Earth did I do this? What the fuck was I thinking? She looked over at the window she had entered the room from, wondering if she should go back to the manor. An image of that dark, empty bedroom flashed into her mind. Even if Wayne was back in the manor, he probably wouldn't come back to bed until well after dawn...he'd be down in that damn cave...sitting in front of that ridiculously oversized computer. Or maybe he'd be on the operating table as that elderly butler yanked bullet fragments from between his ribs and stitched up his wounds.