The Bird Catches The Cat Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it hadn't been all bad either. There had been good times...and of all people why had she come to Cobblepot for this act of petty, sexual revenge? That thought triggered something...a realization that she felt like should be obvious but it kept slipping away as she tried to focus on it.

I need a shower.

That decision seemed sound. No matter what she did next, she needed to clean herself up. She couldn't go back to the manor with the Penguin's jizz all over her thighs. And even if she did decide to stay here for...for reasons...probably good reasons...she'd sleep better after getting cleaned up.

It wasn't hard to find Cobblepot's attached bathroom and it was every bit as over-ornamented and ostentatious as she expected it would be. The bathrooms back at Wayne Manor were sparse, angular ultramodern chambers that reflected Bruce's utilitarian personality and the only ones that featured any hint of decoration were those that might be used by visitors. In comparison, Cobblepot's bathroom was a huge expanse of icy blue marble with gold plated ornaments and fixtures...most in the shape of arctic fowl of some kind.

The shower was a large, slightly recessed alcove with a pane of frosted crystal glass privacy shield. She shook her head slightly when she noticed the shower heads were sculpted in the shape of squawking penguin heads. She stripped off her stockings and dropped them into a clothes hamper in one corner. Tapping the electronic controls released a fine spray of steaming water from the gilded beaks. A decorative puffin produced a thick, soapy foam and Selina began to clean herself off.

As she washed she did her best to contemplate the complex tangle of thoughts and emotions knotted up in her chest. Shame and uncertainty were the dominant force.

What the fuck was I thinking? Bruce's face flitted through her mind and her chest tightened slightly. He was a mono-focused moron with the romance, humor and social skills of a cement block...but deep down she knew he was dedicated and caring, even if he was hopelessly addicted to his insane crusade. But he still didn't deserve to be treated like this. He'd be disgusted with me if he knew...would he even want me back now?

But the thick layer of degradation she felt right now was tempered by the way her skin tingled as the hot, soapy water poured down her back. No matter how foolish it was, fucking Cobblepot had felt amazing...every nerve in her body was still thrumming from the faint echoes of that last, amazing orgasm. If she were given the chance to make the choice all over again, she couldn't say for sure whether or not she would choose to turn him down this time. The sex had been that good.

God-dammit, Selina. You are a fucking mess.

That wasn't even considering the issue of coming back to Cobblepot in the first place. She still couldn't remember those missing months and honestly couldn't say why she had decided to visit him tonight, let alone why she had chosen to jump on his dick the way she had. The man had kept her under mind control for months, why in the world would she want to go anywhere near him again?

Those last thoughts rose through that low fog that still permeated Selina's mind, finally starting to take shape through the thin mist. A horrifying realization began to dawn as those ideas slowly snapped together. Her eyes went wide with shock and, despite the hot water, she felt a chill run up her spine.

Oh my fucking God...Cobblepot is using mind con-

"Selina Kyle."

The sound of her name immediately smoothed away the tension in her shoulders. Her wide eyes went glassy and vacant before her eyelids started to droop, giving her a sleepy, almost intoxicated, appearance. The fog rose up again and the looming revelation sunk down, back to the depths of her subconscious once more.

She turned slowly towards the sound of the voice, a soft, dreamy expression on her face. Cobblepot was leaning against the glass barrier of the shower, his eyes scanning up and down Selina's body. In one hand he held a golden pocket watch and, as she looked at him, he snapped its cover closed and hooked the chain over a polished towel-hook in the shape of a swan. He had taken off the torn shirt and was standing there completely naked, the steam from the hot water was already starting to bead on his curly, salt-and-pepper body hair. Glancing down, she could see that his cock was standing out stiffly from underneath the curve of his paunch.

He followed her gaze and gave her another crooked smile. "It seems that herbal supplement was...more effective than anticipated. As you can see, I woke up in quite the state."

She turned back to the shower, washing shampoo from her hair. "I'm...I'm not sure...maybe I should go before-"

Selina gasped in surprise when Cobblepot reached out, grabbing one arm from behind while his other hand wrapped around her waist. His grip was tight and his voice was taut and laced with an undercurrent of anger.

"Selina Kyle...my kitten...you are exactly where you belong. No more roaming alleys and lifting your tail for anyone who'll pass by and give you a few scraps."

Selina couldn't find it in her to pull away as he drew her body against his. The soap from her hair and back made their warm skin slippery as they pressed together. Cobblepot moved his hand from her waist, up the smooth, wet skin of her torso to cup the underside of her breast, feeling the heft of it in his palm. His fingers found her nipple and he gave it a teasing squeeze, eliciting a small, involuntary sound from her.

His smaller stature meant the hard tip of his cock pressed against the back of her thighs. As his hand fondled her chest, the other still gripping her right arm, she felt her body responding and pressed herself back against his torso. The tip of his cock slipped through the soapy, wet channel of her thighs and slid against the lips of her pussy before emerging, head gleaming and shiny from the front of her legs. She squeezed her thighs together, clenching them around the hard, hot shaft in between.

"That's better, my kitten. My little slut. You know what your place is, don't you?"

She was silent for a moment, but couldn't resist pressing her ass harder against his waist and squeezing just a little bit tighter with her legs. It was involuntary, like the need to probe at a missing tooth with the tongue.

"I said...You. Know. Your. Place!" His grip tightened on her wrist and his rough fingers pinched her nipple hard enough to hurt. The growl in his shook her body, making her knees weak and the fog in her mind became thicker, more cloying. "Don't you? What are you?"

"I'm a slut..." The words loosened the knot in her chest and she felt...for some reason...free. The guilt and uncertainty that she had felt earlier just melted away. She didn't need to worry...just obey. "I'm a whore...your whore."

"That's right." Cobblepot rocked his hips back and forth, sliding the length of his cock between her thighs. It's thick, bulbous head parting the lips of her pussy and stroking against her clit as it slid back and forth, pulling a groan of delicious pleasure from her lips. "And tell me...what should I do with my little whore?"

"Fuck me." There was no hesitation at all. The words fell from her lips as naturally as breathing. "Stick that hard cock in my cunt and fuck me. Fill me up with cum. Fuck me, please! I want you inside me!"

"With pleasure, my kitten." Cobblepot slipped his cock free of the tight gap between her legs and released his grip on her. He pushed her against the smooth, steam-slicked wall of the shower. "Spread those legs."

Selina obeyed, leaning forward and gripping the conveniently located vertical grab bar for support. The position stuck her ass directly out behind her and she spread her ankles apart. Rivulets of hot water ran down her back, between the crack of her ass and finally dripping from the swollen, glistening lips of her shaved pussy.

"Put it in..." She was breathing heavily again, making her voice ragged and hoarse with desire. "I need you inside me. I need you to split me open and fuck me raw."

Cobblepot took his time, admiring the curve of Selina's thighs and ass, wet and glistening from the water. His hands reached out, stroking her shoulders and gliding down the smooth slope of her back before parting to cup the sides of her flawless ass. His voice was an equally rough growl and it was difficult to hear over the hiss of the shower.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard that you'll never forget it. No matter where you are...no matter who you're with, all you'll be able to think about is the feeling of my cock in your cunt." The fat head of his dick throbbed against the back of her pussy as he came closer, teasing her. "I'm going to claim you. Plant my flag deep, deep inside you. Make you mine. My cunt. My hot little fuck-hole. That's what you are."

As he spoke, his fingers dug into her flanks, his big, gnarled hands denting her soft, flawless skin. She tried to respond to his declaration but her body was shaking now and she could only manage a soft, plaintive moan. But what her mouth couldn't express her body could...her legs spread wider and she pressed her ass backwards, rubbing the tip of his manhood against her pussy as she desperately tried to coax him inside of her.

"Mine!" Cobblepot snarled as he held her steady and yanked her body sharply backwards, impaling her cunt on his thick, medicinally enlarged cock. Her pussy was already eager and slick from a combination of hot water and her own lustful juices and it eagerly took him inside, like a sheath accepting its sword.

Selina's entire body convulsed, shaking her to her core as a high-pitched moan escaped her lips. Cobblepot planted his feet firmly on the slip-free tiles of the shower and pulled his hips back, slipping his cock free of Selina's cunt, the mist from the shower mingling with the slick pussy-juice that coated it.

"Wha...what are you doing?" Selina whimpered, looking back over her shoulder at him. "You said...you said that you were going to fuck me? You were going to!"

She tried to push herself back onto Cobblepot's cock once more but he angled his hips upwards and her movements only caused his slick cock to slide between her ass cheeks.

"That is what I said...but maybe I'm spoiling you, my kitten?" She tried to turn but Cobblepot released his grip on her waist and wrapped one arm around her ribs and gently gripped her neck with his other hand. Despite his small size, that hand was big enough to wrap around her slender throat. "Maybe you don't deserve any more of my cock tonight, hmmm? After all, I treated you so well before and you still ran away..."

"That's not fair! You can't just-"

Her voice was cut off when his grip tightened slightly. Not enough to choke her but enough to force her to silence.

"I can do whatever I want with you, my kitten. That's what it means to own you." His cock seemed bigger than before, like the tip of a cudgel prodding against her ass, maybe an effect of that herbal medicine or maybe it was Selina's own overstimulated senses. "If I want you to kneel in front of me while I jerk off and spend my jizz all over your face then that's exactly what I'll do. If I want to call in a prostitute...a whore who actually gets paid for her work...and make you watch while I fuck her brains out, then that's what I'll do. Understood?"

Selina wanted to scream with frustration, to spin around and shove him to the ground and ride his cock until his balls were completely dry. But...but she couldn't. She forced herself to relax in his grip, her head drooping as hot water dripped from the tips of her hair.

"I...I understand." She took a deep breath before she could continue. "Please...I'm all yours...do whatever you want."

"That's what I wanted to hear, my kitten." Cobblepot leaned down to kiss Selina's back. "And since you're such a good little slut, I'll give that hungry cunt of yours exactly what it's aching for."

With an explosive thrust of his hips, he slammed himself back inside her, triggering an explosive burst of electric pleasure between her legs even as her body ached from the rough treatment. This time he didn't pause to savor the feeling of penetration, within seconds of ramming his cock inside her he pulled back and slammed his cock home once more. It was like a machine, like the hammer of a gun being pulled back to propel another blast of rough ecstasy into her cunt.

The force of his thrusts nearly knocked her off her feet, causing her to stumble forward and grip the polished metal bar tightly to avoid toppling to the ground. This seemed to only increase Cobblepot's savagery, causing him to lean in, shoving his cock even deeper into her throbbing slit. His rough, forceful fucking pushed her forward until her cheek was pressed against the tiled marble wall. The jostling of her body caused her erect nipples to slide across the cold marble, sending arcs of sensation from her breasts to her pelvis, tightening her cunt around Cobblepot's cock.

He was relentless, pounding her into the wall until he could reach around her and grab the same grip-bar she had been using to keep her footing. With newfound purchase, he ground her between his cock and the wall. She could only press her forearms and face against the cold, smooth marble of the shower wall to keep herself from being squeezed painfully against the metal bar.

Despite, or truly because of, Cobblepot's rough behavior she quickly felt an orgasm building inside her. Water ran down her face and dripped from her silently gasping lips, traces of shampoo still stinging her eyes. She came hard enough that her knees gave out and she fell backward, leaning against Cobblepot's chest.

However, he was still inside her, his thick, angry erection still hard as a rock and he shoved her back against the wall and continued to roughly fuck her. His breathing was heavy and ragged, his movements just as forceful and fierce as before. Cobblepot was red-faced and practically foaming at the mouth as he strained to reach climax.

Selina reached one trembling hand towards her waist and slid her fingers between her thighs. The walls of her pussy tightened, gripping Cobblepot's shaft tightly enough that she could feel the engorged veins standing out along its length as they rippled in and out of her wet slit. As another climax approached, Selina reached between her spread legs, her face still pressing uncomfortably against the cool stone wall of the shower. Her questing fingers brushed against the rapidly pumping shaft of his cock, slick with the mixture of water and their mingled fluids. Finally, her fingers found Cobblepot's balls, waving back and forth with his frenzied fornication and taut and ready to burst.

Closing her fingers around his testicles, Selina could feel his jackhammer heartbeat pulsing between her fingers. She could practically sense the boiling cum filling his testicles to bursting. They throbbed with unreleased pressure, so full that they might explode at any moment.

"P-please..." She panted, voice muffled by the wall, squeezing Cobblepot's balls between her fingers. As she did, she could feel his cock suddenly jerk upwards inside of her, twitching and throbbing. "Puh...aaaah...please..c-cum in me. Don't make me waaaaaAAAAIII---!!"

Her words slurred off into a loud cry of animal pleasure as Cobblepot finally released his load. Despite having come twice already tonight, he seemed to come endlessly, pumping streams of thick, sticky cum into her eager pussy. This triggered another climax, her body tightening around Cobblepot's shaft. It was raw, painful...aching from the night's previous pleasures and Cobblepot's rough treatment...but it still felt amazing. Her knees shook, stomach quivering as she struggled not to collapse in exhaustion and pleasure. The tightening walls of her cunt squeezed out excess cum, sending it dribbling down her legs, mixing with the water of the shower and flowing down the shining metal drain set into the floor.

Cobblepot heaved an immense sigh of satisfaction and exhaustion, slipping his softening cock free of her. He stumbled backward, grabbing a metal soap-dish hung from the wall (fortunately well-secured). His face was still red and he was breathing heavily as he lowered himself to the floor of the shower, droplets of water collecting on the tip of his long nose and sputtering away as his heavy breathing blew it off.

Selina collapsed to the floor as well, fingers idly sliding along the reddened, sensitive lips of her pussy. She trembled as the tips of her finger brushed the swollen, overstimulated nub of her clit.

They both lay there for several minutes, slowly regaining their breath and the strength in their legs. Unsteadily, Selina pulled herself to her feet and turned off the shower. Cobblepot rose as well, dripping and still breathing heavily. Without a word, the two of them walked out of the shower on shaky legs. They didn't bother with a towel, leaving a trail of wet footprints and water droplets behind them as they left the bathroom and trudged across the carpet. Still damp, they both collapsed onto the waterbed, which welcomed them into its soft, jiggly embrace.

Cobblepot rolled onto his back, glancing down at the now-flaccid length of his cock. He heaved a sigh. "I think...perhaps...I may have taken a bit too much of that herbal supplement."

Selina could only respond with an exhausted chuckle. She meant to say something in response but her limbs and face felt so heavy. Before she knew it, she was asleep.

*********

She woke up with daylight streaming through the curtains of the window that she had entered the night before. She was still laying in the middle of a damp patch from where she had passed out soaking wet. Blearily, she sat up, her limbs still weak and shaky.

She could feel a tightness in her chest...the fog was receding from her mind once more and she could feel the looming shape of guilt and uncertainty rising once more, like monoliths emerging from a receding ocean. That tiny voice inside was louder, telling her that she had done something horrible, made a mistake. Telling her how stupid she had been, what an awful person she was.

"Good morning, my dear little kitten."

Cobblepot was already up, seated in a chair by the writing desk he had sat at the night before. He was dressed in a fluffy, blue-white bathrobe with a monogrammed and overlapping "OC" on the breast. He had apparently retrieved that pocket watch from the towel rack in the bathroom and was staring into it with that smug, crooked grin on his face. He looked up, turning that grin towards her, and snapped the watch closed and set it aside on his desk.

As he assessed her with that predatory, proprietary gaze she could feel that small voice in the back of her mind growing louder. Telling her that she was a fool. An idiot. A traitor. The towering mountains of disgust and doubt were all around her, casting her mind into deep shadow.

Cobblepot got to his feet and walked over to Selina, who pulled the bedsheets up to cover her naked body. It was a pointless gesture after everything they had done last night. Her memories were a little blurry but she could still remember the things she had done. Things she had begged. What she had allowed Cobblepot to do to her. She just couldn't remember why. Why had she done it. Was she insane...some kind of nymphomaniac psycho?

"Feeling shy, my kitten?" She wanted to smack that grin off of Cobblepot's smug face but her arms and legs were still weak...and she couldn't shake off the memory of his thick fingers on her body. His hard cock in her mouth...in her cunt. The shame intensified when she could feel a hint of wetness between her legs at the memory. "Now, now...don't worry. I think I know what you need."

"Fuck off, Penguin." She snarled, getting unsteadily to her feet while still holding the blanket tight around her body. Despite her outward ferocity, she didn't know what to do next. She had no idea where her clothes were and even if she managed to get her lingerie and trench coat back, she didn't relish the idea of trying to skip across the Gotham rooftops in broad daylight.