All Comments on 'The Birds and the Bees'

by Nicole99

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A definite improvement.

Much better than your last effort, I must say.

stevaroonistevaroonialmost 19 years ago
Good stuff

The build-up wasn't exactly slow, but it wasn't an instant between "meeting" the characters and their being balls-deep in one another. The pacing was nice. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
condom?

it would be part of the education experience if the parents showed how to use a condom.

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinalmost 19 years ago
Outstanding Story!

Loved your story! With mom saying "No" but acting "Yes," it sounds like you still have more to do with this story. Hope you continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
interesting

A little boring, a little strange... quite confusing at times. I believe you mixed up the names Jane and Julie at least once.

Dream CatcherDream Catcheralmost 19 years ago
Just an "Aussie Battler"

What a wonderful picture you have painted, a hot summer night, a hot Aussie family, coupled with their daughter describing her lustful desires.

To enjoy the freedom of sexual expression in the way you have described it, must come from the heart and mind of a beautiful, sexually liberated woman!

Please contribute more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Shit

OK- until the dung-pushing. Gross.

Stan

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Story

I loved your story, especially when Mike gave it to mum up the arse while dad was fucking you. Hope you have another chapter when you receive it in both holes.

Love,

Julie NZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

What a hot story. Andd I hope it doiesn't end here. There is just too much potential for more fun with this hot family. Please write another chapter or two.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Breeding time?

A very good witnessing/education of teaching of the sex act(s). More parents should do this with their kids. Families that are organized nudists often experience children that do not think about sex and leave it alone until they are ready to have their own babies. This story largely resembles that scenario. Perhaps if more Mommies and Daddies would do this with their kids we would have less single mother teenaged pregnancies in our otherwise sick society.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
AAH!

Great story. Sure brings back memories. Our (my twin sister and I) parents had the "talk" with us when we were 14, but they didn't go quite as far. Little did they know that we had been making love for over a year. Now, we are 55 and still together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Classic crazy Family

This built up well and had everyone with everyone, nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved It

Loved the story. Loving, caring sex ed at home by mom and dad, as it should be IMO. We teach our kids everything else about growing and developing into loving human beings...and then we typically leave their sex ed to chance...it makes no practical sense. Why not have them learn from those who truly loves them?

My sister and I had this experience with mom and dad when we turned 15 respectively. Our parents had wonderful lusty and loud sex life. I can you that we were so ready to learn the joys of what they had! and it would last our lifetimes with no sexual hangups. Our parents are gone now, but not the memories.

sirhugssirhugsabout 13 years ago
Of course it happened again...

excuse me...off to read the sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

God, what lovely parents. And what lucky, lucky kids!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a very good story, but...

it wasn't fair for the mother to give her boy Mike only her asshole. That's not the same thing at all as letting him really fuck her, as dad fucks his darling baby girl Jane. Mike should have been allowed to blow his young balls up his mother's cunt, just as the father unloaded his big daddy-balls up his Little Princess's cute little twat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice story

This is a nice story that, like a lot of stories on Literotica, requires a frustratingly huge leap of faith to be believable. I can't count the number of times I've read stories concerning 18 year olds, or older, who sound like they are 10 years old, or younger! It borders on the creepy. For example, in this story, what 18 year old, male or female, does not know of a blowjob?!!? Then there is the premise itself! Ugh.

Once you look past that, the X's and O's of the sex are conveyed pretty well. The writing moves along and our "kids" grow up fast into experienced porn stars! LOL It succeeds in generating some heat despite the absurd plot.

suzylicioussuzyliciousover 8 years ago
WoW

That was Amazing. It left me craving sex. My boyfriend wont be home for hours. I dont think I can wait that long to have an orgasm. Thank you for making me smile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wonderful!

Great construction!! Loved it all!

booty77loverbooty77loverover 3 years ago
100% HOT !!!!!

girl you are really good at this so fucking HOT !!!!! you made me NUT thank you .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Really?

Was this a story where the two kids were really more like 13 or 14?

Because that's sure what it sounds like.

Not fully grown at 18?

They're not likely to do kuch more growing.

Having to make everyone in a story be 18 is not only ridiculous, it's unnecessary!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

love the story: this really happens as mom and dad gave me and my twin sister the birds and bees talk, this two ended up with daddy fucking us both, were both girls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent!!!! thanks this happened to me but my older sister and her boyfriend was teaching me the birds and the bees. Great time then and you helped me Nut like my sister did ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous