The Birth of a DOM! Pt. 02

Story Info
Sue joins the mix and I am in charge.
1.3k words
4.37
5.6k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was now August and I had a great routine. I would work all week and on Friday and Saturday nights I would satisfy Eileen. I had become quite good at eating her pussy and also licking her ass. She would not let me fuck her but she found that my love of stockings allowed her to give me foot jobs, sometimes cumming 4 or 5 times in a night. Then 2 things happened that changed things for the better if that was possible. First I went on a family outing to Freehold raceway and hit a tri-fector for over 4 thousand dollars, allowing me to quit my summer job a month early. The second was Eileen and my family were going on vacation. Eileen's dress factory that she worked for closed for retooling till after Labor Day and she was staying home while everyone else was going away!

Eileen informed me that now we could really have some fun! First thing she had a girl she worked with named Sue come over to meet the family. Sue was older than Eileen, late 30's and also never married. But she was built like a brick shithouse! She was shorter than Eileen who was 5'11 at 5'6" but had a set of 44dd knockers, 36 waist, and 48 hips. Her hair was prematurely gray but still a very attractive but shy woman who lived with her parents. She agreed to spend the time off with us as we had a pool and she liked the idea of just hanging out. I wasn't sure how this would work and if it would cause issues but Eileen told me not to worry.

As everyone left Eileen had me empty her car. She had 6 cases of beer and a case of Sambucca as well as a case of rum. She decided that Pina Colattas would be the day drink along with beer. Sue would soon be there. Eileen then had me dress in a very tight bathing suit. She told me I was to be her and Sue's pool boy! Sue arrived and she looked at me, turned very bright red, and went into a bedroom with Eileen. I heard Eileen tell her that it will be fun and to put on her new swim suit. Eileen went to the pool and I brought her the pina colatta she requested. Sue came out with a towel around her. Eileen had on a bikini. When Sue sat down I brought her a drink and she gulped it down! Now these were strong but Eileen insisted I bring her a second. Again right down as well as a third but then she said she felt funny.

Eileen told her to remove the towel and get a tan. I was told to apply sun tan lotion. As Sue laid on her stomach I started to rub it on her back. I started slowly and massaged her. Eileen giggled and undid the back of her bikini top. As I worked down the small of her back Eileen told me to do her thighs and legs as well. As I did this Sue started to moan. I coated her legs and exposed ass cheeks then back to her back. All of a sudden she rolled over and my hands were all over her massive breasts. Unlike Eileen who was not only flat chested but had small nipples, Sue had both huge aureoles and thick nipples, probably 1 inch long!

At this point I was in ecstasy! I couldn't control myself and started to suck one tit while squeezing the other. As I did so Sue started to moan and grabbed my head, moving it back and forth. She wrapped her legs around me and started to grind, then came quickly. I shot a load in my pants as well as Eileen laughed. Sue started to realize what happened but before she could say anything Eileen dropped her bottom and sat on her face, telling her to lick! Eileen reached forward and grabbed me by the balls and told me to lick her ass. With both me and Sue working her she came several times. Then she stopped and told me to get another round!

The next few hours were uneventful but Sue drank another 3 or 4 drinks, then passed out. Eileen had me help her in the house and Eileen removed her bottom. Sue had the first shave pussy I ever saw up close. She laid on the bed and was out cold. Eileen laid down in a different room and had me eat her for a good hour. She then told me to rest and to be ready in a few hours for fun!

That night Eileen had me serve her and Sue diner. Sue was bright red from the sun. Again Eileen had Sue drinking. Then she started to give orders. Eileen instructed us that she was the boss but that Sue also had to listen to me!

After dinner we went downstairs to the basement. Eileen had a friend set up a sawhorse with hooks so you could tie someone over it. She also had some additional hooks on the Floor and ceiling. Then I noticed a black bag sitting there. I noticed that Sue had on 3 inch heels and stockings. She seemed a little tipsy already but Eileen had her do 2 or 3 shots of Sambucca. As both of them drank Eileen had me empty the bag. In it she had 2 sets of leather cuffs, a few different paddles, a flogger, a cain, a riding crop, a ball gag, a blindfold, and several dildos and a butt plug.

She then had Sue remove her dress. Sue was reluctant but Eileen told her to think what would happen if she didn't. Sue did and I saw under her sundress she had no bra or panties, just a garter belt and stockings! Eileen had me put the cuffs on her wrists and ankles and tie her over the saw horse. She blindfolded her and gagged her. Then it began. She had me finger Sue's ass with Vaseline, then She inserted the butt plug. Sue made a muffled cry but she could do nothing. Then Eileen took another drink and started...

She first used the flogger and for a good 15 minutes went to town on Sue's ass, back, and thighs. Sue's skin was turning redder. Then Eileen told me to remove the ball gag. As I did so Sue was moaning in pleasure! Eileen told me to put my cock in her mouth! Then she used a paddle forcing Sue's head back and forth on my cock. I came in a few minutes but stayed hard. Eileen wailed always on her ass till suddenly Sue came!

Eileen then ripped the plug from her ass and told me to fuck it! I never did anal before but shoved my cock in to my balls as Sue screamed. Eileen went to the front and had Sue eat her as I fucked her ass. Having just come and had cum twice earlier I fucked her ass for a good 20 minutes. When I felt it coming I said so and Eileen had me pull out and shove it down her throat. Sue gobbled it all up. Then I was told to untie her and tie her to the ceiling and floors.

With her arms stretched above her head, her legs spread wide, and only wearing her heels and hose Sue looked fabulous! Eileen then had me kneel and eat her pussy. She came twice fast, then told me time to work over Sue again! She taught me how to use the cain, paddles, and flogger as well as insert the different dildos in Sue. I was amazed as Sue would count the spanks and thank me! Eileen was sitting, drinking, and mastrbating. After an hour I untied Sue and she thanked me. Eileen told me she would explain more the next day and we went to bed.