The Birth of a DOMINANT Pt. 03

Story Info
New rules and activities.
6.6k words
2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Birth of a DOMINANT

Part Three

New rules and new activities

"Elizabeth, are the girls all ready, we don't have much time."

"Yes, but I can't get them to wear panties."

"What the hell is that all about?"

"Stacy saw me getting ready for you and not putting them on. When she asked why, I told her you didn't like women wearing them. The word spread and now all of them are without."

"Oh Boy, should I have a talk with them?"

"No, just leave them be. They're just doing what they think you like, and they're trying to please you. Besides, they are fully covered so no harm done.

"You didn't explain that my preferences are just you and not the entire planet?"

"It was over before I had the chance. They're not hurting anyone so let them do what they're doing if it makes them happy."

"Alright, but you know that's not what I asked for."

"Yeah, I know. Look at it this way; they are falling into line behind you over Dad. Be happy for that?"

"I guess so. Check on your mom and get everyone downstairs then please."

They all assembled in the living room being attentive, but none as much as Elizabeth and Maureen. They were intent on seeing how this evening turned out. Eddie and Daniel showed up and had a seat on the couch with a beer, waiting for me and the girls.

"OK, everybody listen-up for a few minutes. I want you all prepared, so you don't overreact to the happenings of tonight. Your Father is no longer in charge here, I am. He doesn't know that yet but he'll figure it out pretty quickly. This is my friend Daniel with your brother, and they're going to have a talk with him when he gets home. Don't leave your seats, just sit at the table in your places. Maureen, how long until Dinner?"

"Probably thirty or forty five minutes sir."

"That will work out perfect. Stacy, I want you to help your mom with anything she needs and Elizabeth, I want you here with the younger girls."

"Where am I and Martin to sit?"

"Maureen, I want you on the end nearest the youngest and Elizabeth will be in your spot next to me."

"And what about Martin?"

"He doesn't have a seat at this table anymore. Just wait and see how it all works out."

We heard his car pull into the driveway and Daniel, Eddie and I got up to go meet him.

"You ladies all stay here and seated, except for Maureen and Stacy preparing dinner."

A joint Yes Sir was received, and we went out on the porch to meet him. He walked up to the porch and took in the sight of all three of us standing there, in front of the door.

"Edward, what is that man doing in my house?"

"He's here to help me with a problem."

"And what problem is that? You know you're not to bring anyone over that I don't approve first, especially that guy."

"He's here to help me with you, you're the problem but we're all going to solve that tonight."

"Who the hell do you think you're talking to son?"

"Hello Martin, I didn't expect our paths to cross again."

"I don't need to speak to you Daniel, you can just get out of my house and off my property."

"No dad...he can't. You see, I invited him here to help take care of you."

"You'd better think about what you're saying before your in so fucking deep you can't get out."

"No dad, I think that advice is for you."

"And you John, what the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"I'm here to put an end to you and your perversions. You've been molesting your daughters and I can't have that."

"Oh, you think you have some say in what happens around here. Those girls will follow my every command."

"You think...open the door and call to them, See what happens."

He opened the door and yelled into the house where the girls were seated.

"Maureen, get your ass out here."

"I don't see anyone moving Mr. Pardon."

"Elizabeth...get the fuck out here."

"I still don't see anyone moving Martin."

"You don't get to come into my house and address me by my first name. Who the fuck do you think you are?"

"I'm the man who is saving your family from you."

"I deal with you in a minute. Edward, stop this bullshit and tell your friends to leave right now."

"No, I don't think so dad. Let me tell you what's going to happen here. John already has the loyalty of the girls, so it's just you that needs to be sorted out, and I'm the man to do just that."

"Man, my ass. You're just a little boy flexing his muscles, so your old man has to put you down and teach you a painful lesson. I should have done this years ago."

"Well, let's just step into the yard and see how that goes for you."

"Why, so your friends can jump me from behind?"

"I don't need their help. I can handle you all by myself. Guys, NO ONE interferes here. This is my fight to fight. Happy with that dear old dad?"

"I'm going to beat your fucking ass."

"Well, come along old man. Show me what you've got."

Martin looked back at Daniel and I as he walked off the porch and into the front yard and hit Eddie with a sucker punch to the face.

"I don't think I would have done that. He's been training over at my place and now I pity your sorry ass."

Eddie hit him square in the nose, stunning him temporarily and waited for him to regain his wits.

"You should have hit him again Eddie, now he has a chance to swing back at you."

"Don't worry about it Daniel, I want him fully aware as I beat his ass, not in a daze."

"My money is on Eddie."

Martin regained his balance and took his stance in front of Eddie.

"You're going to pay for that you ungrateful little bitch."

Martin took another swing at Eddie, but Eddie deflected it and punched Martin Square in the gut causing him to double over. While rising again to his feet he swung at Eddie connecting to his shoulder and Eddie returned with a punch to the back of his head as he turned. The old man staggering a bit he return his swing and got Eddie in the stomach but not fully delivering, allowing Eddie to remain standing there. Eddie went to swing and Martin turned to his right to avoid contact, so Eddie delivered a series of kidney punches to the back causing Martin to stagger forward and grab the porch railing.

"OK, your old man has a few years on him, let's stop this nonsense."

"Not a chance Dad, now you're going to listen to me and learn a very important lesson. First, you will no longer go into Elizabeth's room at night, and if you go into Stacy's again, you'll be the sorriest piece of shit walking the planet. And if you even think about the younger ones, I'll kill you straight out."

Eddie punched him once more in the gut causing him to double over again, then gave him an upper cut to the chin causing him to go flying backwards and landing on his ass in the grass.

"Fine, I'll just stay with my wife."

"No, that's not an option either Martin, she belongs to me now."

"You no good..."

Eddie punched him again as he tried to get up, making him fall back to the ground.

"Do I get a turn Eddie?"

"No, you take care of the girls and I'll handle Mr. Worthless here."

"Excuse me, may I interject here?"

"Yeah, go ahead Daniel."

Daniel walked over to where Martin was laying on the ground, grabbed a handful of hair, and lifted his head so they could look eye to eye.

"Let me tell you how this is going to work Martin, and God help you if you don't follow these rules word for word. From now on, you will do whatever Eddie and John tell you to do. But you've also going to do what I tell you. Here is how it is going to work. To start, you will go to work every day and support this family you've made. You have a morals clause in your employment contract so we can have you fired at any time we choose. I also have the video of this past week and from a few years ago with you going into those girls' rooms at night. Those girls will say anything John tells them to say, so if you fuck up, we put your ass in jail."

"Wait, I'm the one earning money so that puts me in charge."

"Not any more asshole. Your paycheck is deposited in a joint account with Maureen, I checked. That will continue and you will no longer carry any credit cards. If you need one, John will provide it. Everything in that house has changed so John and Eddie will fill you in as you go along. If you EVER touch one of those girls again, I believe Eddie when he says he'll kill you, then they'll all live off your life insurance. You are prohibited from ever having sex again as you can't bring yourself to not hurt women. If you break any of these rules Martin, I'll bankrupt you, jail you, and enjoy every moment of it. Do you understand Martin?"

"Yes, I hear you."

"Now for the new house rules. John, do you want to take over from here?"

"Yes, thank you Daniel. You have been moved out of the master bedroom and down to the bedroom in the basement. You are prohibited from going upstairs or touching any woman in this place. You don't have a place at the dinner table anymore so you will eat in the kitchen. You go to work, come home, go downstairs and not cause any problems or noise. Your wife and family now belong to me. Eddie, do you have anything to ad?"

"Yes John, I do. I will be here to make sure you don't break any of the rules from here on out. I might just beat the shit out of you once a week for the things you've already done. You will live your life according to the rules we set for you, and you will do it willingly, and you know the consequences if you don't.

"Now get up, walk by those girls without saying a word, go downstairs to clean up and come back to the kitchen for your dinner. Go mother fucker!"

He got up and walked by the family with blood coming from his nose and lip. He was humiliated in front of them as they never saw him weak and beaten.

"How long until Dinner is on the Table Maureen?"

"I can have it there in ten minutes. It is done, I'm just waiting for you to tell me to serve it."

"Alright, go ahead, and Stacy...help your mother. Elizabeth is everything here, OK?"

"Maybe you should explain things to them over dinner? I think that might help the younger ones to understand what just happened."

"You're probably right. I'll do that as soon as we're all seated. Make sure your mother sets out a plate and food in the kitchen for Martin. That's where he eats from now on."

"Yes sir, I'll take care of it."

"OK, Eddie and I are going to get cleaned up and we'll be right with you. Come on upstairs Eddie, we can get washed up there."

When we returned Dinner was all laid out and everyone was waiting for us. The only thing needed was for me to explain to the girls what took place without scaring them. That was my next task so, I said goodbye to Daniel, and we took our seats.

"Ok Girls, let me talk to you for a minute before we eat. You father is no longer in charge of this family because he did some things, and threatened to do others that are unforgivable. I couldn't allow that to go on, so Eddie and I are now running this family. Eddie will concern himself with making sure you father doesn't do anything else wrong, and I'll be with you to help you make your way through the change. Are there any questions?"

The only hand that went up was that of thirteen-year-old Andrea.

"Yes Andrea, do you have a question?"

"Yes sir. Does this mean that we don't have to follow Daddy's rules and that he can't spank us anymore?"

"As far as the rules of the house...you are all to continue observing them. If I feel a change is needed, I'll make a change to the rule. As for Martin, he won't be disciplining you any longer. As a matter of fact, if he even touches you, I want you to tell Elizabeth immediately. If she is unavailable, find me or your mom."?

"Thank you, I don't like the way he spanks me."

I wasn't going to question her in what exactly she was talking about, but I did tell Elizabeth she needed to talk to each one of them to find out how far he went with her sisters.

We had a nice dinner together, even a few chuckles at the table. (Something Martin didn't allow) I explained that Elizabeth and I would sleep in the big room and Martin would sleep downstairs in the basement, and that he was not permitted to come upstairs for any reason. They all assured me they would let us know if they saw him up there. After dinner they all pitched in to do the dishes and get everything cleaned up. Elizabeth and I took the girls for Ice cream afterwards and I cautioned Eddie about killing his father in our absence.

Stacy sat up front with Elizabeth and me while Maureen sat in the back with the younger girls. Stacy cuddled up to me and hugged me the entire way and I just looked at Elizabeth for an answer to why, but she just motioned for me not to say anything and just let her hold on.

After we returned home, I sent all the girls to go hang up their dresses and put on their PJ's and Stacy took Elizabeth into the master bedroom to talk. But as it turned out, she waited to see what Elizabeth was going to wear, then went and told the others. They all came down in their shortest nighties and again.

"Elizabeth, what should I do here? Our rules aren't meant for them."

"Just let them go. Try to tell each one how good she looks and leave it alone. Things are upside down for them and they're trying to make friends with you."

"And you don't think this is a problem?"

"Not now I don't. If it becomes one, I'll have a talk with them all. But the best thing is for you to buy them all new nightgowns, then tell them how pretty they look wearing them, and let them know you're happy with them. They need you now and you can't upset them."

"Yes, that's a good idea, we'll do that tomorrow. For tonight just let them get closer and learn that they can trust me. You will be a big part of that tonight and in the future."

"I understand tonight, but what are you thinking in the future?"

"There will come times when they want or need things, or even modify a rule or two. You must counsel them and assure them they can come to me for what they need, because they will try to use you as a go-between...and I don't want us doing that."

"That's a fine line for me to walk. What if they do come to you and it goes badly? Then they lose trust in me."

"I think you know me well enough to approximate how I will react to something, and all you'll have to do is be honest with them about how you think it will go."

"We'll try it your way first. But what if I disagree with how your deciding things?"

"Just like with your dad, there will be only one person in charge here Elizabeth, but I will listen openly to your thoughts if you share them with me."

"That's sounds fair enough for now."

"You know, you've made me think about things a little differently than I had and we need to do one more thing yet tonight."

"What is that?"

"Just have everyone get together in our room and let me talk to them."

"OK, give me about ten minutes and they'll be ready."

"Good, go take care of that now."

Daniel was right about the family dynamic here, and how much these girls depend on a man making them decisions for their lives. I could see confusion and fear upon their faces, not knowing what was going to happen next so they watched intently. I went upstairs in about fifteen minutes, after having a beer and relaxing.

I walked in and they were all sitting on the bed waiting for me to come up, and sitting there I saw a host of way too confused girls peering over at me. Little Jessica was standing next to Elizabeth holding her hand. I pulled out the chair from the makeup vanity and had a seat, calling Jessica over to me and sitting her on my lap while I held one arm around her abdomen.

"OK girls, thank you for coming in to hear what I have to say. To start, I want you to know that I am aware of how all of this looks to you and how confusing it might be. With that in mind I wanted to help clear the air between us. I also realize that you will have questions, that some rules might be confusing, and that you may have legitimate reasons for asking permission to break some rule down the line. So, let's figure out all of that right now.

"As for the house rules; they are exactly what they were yesterday, and where they need to be adjusted or removed, I will do that as we all go along. If you just follow all the old rules for now, except for the ones regarding your mom and dad, everything should go swimmingly.

Elizabeth is now in charge of you girls and this house, and I expect you to treat her with respect. I want to warn you of using her as an intermediator or asking her to talk to me rather than coming to me yourself. By all means, ask her what she thinks but don't drag her in the middle of something that should be handled between you and me.

Stacy, you're the oldest that is not an adult yet, so you will be an assistant to Elizabeth and help her whenever you can. But make no mistake, I expect you all to care for each other each and every day and only involve Elizabeth or me when it is needed.

I am an easy-going type of person and am not the type to hit or punish like your father was, but don't take that as weakness. You will be expected to follow the rules and not cause trouble. Does anyone have any questions?"

The only one to raise their hand was little Jessica, who was sitting on my lap. I almost dismissed her thinking it would be a Childs question in an adult conversation, but I instead treated her tenderly and friendly.

"Yes Jessica, do you have a question?"

"Yes sir, are you sure daddy won't spank us anymore?"

"Did he spank you a lot?"

I looked around the assembled group to see if any faces looked guilty.

"Did anyone else know this was going on?"

Slowly starting with Stacy, hands went up one by one until they all had their hands in the air.

"Maureen, did you know about this?"

She just bowed her head and avoided my gaze in embarrassment.

"I asked you a fucking question Maureen, I expect an answer."

"Sir don't be too quick to ridicule or humiliate. They were warned, even threatened to never divulge what happens upstairs."

"You knew about this also Elizabeth?"

"(whispered) Don't lose your cool in front of them. If you need to yell at me, do it when we're alone."

"OK everyone. From this point forward, all your fathers rules that are not house rules are no longer to be followed."

"OK, are there any other questions? No...OK, let's all go back to what we were doing before."

Everyone filed out and I saw that Stacy had remained, just waiting in silence. I looked at Elizabeth and she just shrugged her shoulders, so I inquired about her staying behind.

"Do you have something on your mind Stacy?"

"Yes...yes sir. Can we talk in private, just me and you?"

"Sure, I see no problem with that."

I looked over at Elizabeth and she grudgingly left the room and pulled the door closed behind herself.

"OK Stacy, what can I do for you?"

"Well, sir it's kind of hard to put into words."

"Then just do the best you can, and I'll try to figure it out."

"Alright, I wanted to talk to you about my role in this family."

"Tell me what bothers you about your role here."

"I know I'm seventeen, but I'll be eighteen in just four months. I'm not one of the kids here, I am an adult woman, no matter how many years I've been on this planet."

"Yes, I think I understand what you're saying. You feel you should be treated differently than the other girls."

"Well yes, I'm not a child and I don't want to be just the sister that watches over them."

"Please explain what you mean Stacy?"

"Well, I'm just feeling like you're treating me like a child when I'm not."

"Ah, now I understand. But you must know I have you helping Elizabeth because I think you're responsible and grown up.?"

"Yes, I know. But I think I am more than just the oldest kid?"

"Well, that's why I was having you help your mom and help Elizabeth with the kids, but I understand what you're asking me. How about this; I wasn't ready for your suggestion, and I will discuss this with Elizabeth to see if there is any other role you can fill here. How about we continue as we are for now, but I will make sure everyone knows you're not a child and you are to have more responsibility. Is that OK with you dear?"

12