The Birth of a DOMINANT Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes sir, that would be alright."

"Great then, let's get back to the others."

As we both stood, she gave me a huge hug, and not the kind of hug a kid gives an adult, it certainly had needy overtones to it, so I hugged her back and kissed her on top of the head, then patted her on the back as we walked out of the bedroom.

"Well, what was that all about, like I would need to ask?"

"I think I was just set straight that she isn't a kid."

"And what did you tell her?"

"I told her I would think things over, but for now she would be treated like an adult and not a child."

"You know, I can handle this quickly enough?"

"Under NO circumstances are you to even mention this to her No less ridicule or put her down. Do you understand me?"

"Yes sir, I'm sorry."

"You two are going to be working closely together and I don't want any hurt feelings getting in the way. So be careful with her, I don't want anything but happiness between you two...and I mean it Elizabeth."

"Yes sir.

"Elizabeth, DO NOT TEST ME! You won't like how I react."

"I understand sir."

"Listen to me. You are the one I chose. You are the one I moved into the master bedroom with. And you are the one I depend on. You are the one I'm going to love, the one I am going to have sex with, and the one I am going to fuck. Just wear that position like a badge and know you have nothing to worry about. Anything else that happens will have no bearing on that.

"Yes sir, thank you sir."

"We'll talk later tonight."

"Stacy, can you come over here?"

"Yes sir, what may I do for you?"

"Please tell the others to get ready for bed."

She looked over at Elizabeth with an confused expression.

"Just normal night clothes Stace."

"Yes Sir, I'll take care of it."

"She wants more responsibilities around here."

"To show you her worth and how you can need her, no doubt."

"Yes, you're probably right there."

I had a day like no other and needed some relaxation and fun to end it. I told Elizabeth to get dressed in a certain outfit and I went to talk to Stacy in her room to find she hadn't changed yet. I asked her to take over and be in charge as Elizabeth and I went out. She happily agreed and while we were talking, she again gave me a side hug, showing she was still uncertain about this situation.

"Thank you, Stacy, but for right now I think you should get ready for bed, don't you?"

"Oh...if you insist."

"Yes, I do."

"Are you going to have sex with Elizabeth again?"

"I very well might."

"Hmm. OK, I'll take care of things here while you're gone.

"Thank you dear."

Elizabeth walked downstairs dresses as I asked; Black tight leather skirt with zippers up both sides to the waist, a thin white top that tied around the neck and behind the back with spaghetti strap cords, and heels but nothing else.

"Ah, I see you listened to what I asked you babe."

"Anything you wish Sir."

"Well, I'm going to put that to the test right now. Zip up each side all the way to your waist."

"But the girls might see me? Can it wait until we leave the house?"

"Argue with me again and you'll be going out that door 100% naked."

"OK sir, I'm sorry sir."

She pulled the zippers all the way to her waist making a two-panel loin cloth out of her skirt.

"Is that OK?"

"Almost done. Untie the tie behind your back and tie it in front with a bow."

"But any gust of wind will blow it up exposing my breasts in public."

"That's kind of the idea."

"I can't do that."

"You've done worse than this, riding around completely naked."

"Yes, but this is different."

"With that I stripped off her clothes and stood naked in front of me."

"Do you understand now Elizabeth...I always have options. And no more need to worry about your top blowing up?"

"I'm sorry sir, I will never say NO to you again. I'll do anything sir, please give me one more chance?"

"I'll tell you what, we're going to get you past your fears right here and right now."

"Yes sir, how are we going to do that?"

"From now forward, anytime you are in this house you are to be naked. You ONLY put on clothes if I tell you to. You will explain to the other girls that you do this to please me and say no more about it. But for now, I'm going to have you deal with the others naked."

"Yes sir, I'm so sorry sir."

I walked out the front door to the front of the car. And stood there.

"Are you coming?"

"Well...I don't know..."

"Grab your clothes and get out here."

"Yes, yes sir."

She ran out and dressed as she was getting in the car. We ended up at an old-style drive-in theater and enjoyed a movie and the darkness. It wasn't long until I had her sitting next to me, legs spread and my hand between her thighs.

"Now, you just relax and allow me to play."

"Yes, sir I will."

The longer I played, the closer to the edge of the seat she moved and the more she spread her legs. We had cars on either side of us but the one on the passenger's side was a pick-up truck at just the right height to look down and see what we were doing. Elizabeth didn't notice the man and woman looking and by this time she had her eyes closed enjoying what I was doing.

With her eyes closed tightly, she had fished my cock out of my shorts and was giving me a rough hand job. I reached around and undid the single button holding the waistband of her skirt in place, allowing it to fall free and bunched up at her waist. I also undid the tie behind her neck allowing her to fall, the whole time being watched by the couple in the pick-up truck.

The man from the truck quietly got out and walked up to the window closest to Elizabeth stroking his cock. His girl was just beside him with her hand beneath her dress rubbing herself.

"Hey Baby, you have an audience watching you."

Opening her eyes and seeing them both she tensed up and looked at me to see what my reaction was. I whispered to her to just open the door, which she did. Immediately the girl had shed her dress and was next to Elizabeth sucking on her nipples while on her knees on the seat, and her man entering her from behind. Before I knew it, they were kissing passionately and Elizabeth was pinching and rolling her nipples.

Before long the girl had left and opened my car door and the guy took her place beside Elizabeth and she grabbed his cock. His girl had already sunk her head industriously on my lap and began sucking my cock as I still played with Elizabeth's pussy. Then the man led Elizabeth by the hand to the trunk of the car and the woman did the same with me. Both women bent over the trunk of the car and both of us men entering each other's woman from behind. Elizabeth pushed back allowing her room to slid down and take this strange cock in her mouth and I was lined up straight behind the woman. Elizabeth saw me and stopped her sucking to talk to me.

"Go ahead baby, take her ass. I know you want it."

She was right; I wanted to sink balls deep inside this woman's anus but didn't have any lube.

"Just spit on her ass, she can handle it."

It wasn't long before I was plunging deep inside of her, and she grunted with every push. I was surprised at how easily this woman took me without much for lube, but I slid right in with each thrust. It was more of a sight than her male friend could take, and he unloaded into Elizabeth's mouth as she gathered as much as she could to hold on her tongue. Elizabeth got up and kissed the woman giving her the mans cum from one's mouth to the other. When she was done she simply went back to suck the man clean once again. I was on the edge and very close to depositing my load inside this strange woman's bowels and just started ramming in her with as much force as I could.

"Ugg, ohh, fuck, fuck me mister and fuck me hard."

I gave her one past slam and held myself as deep inside her as I could, filling her bowls one spurt at a time. By this time, she was laying flat, slayed out on the trunk with her arms outstretched to eat side, whimpering. When I pulled out she slithered down to the ground taking me orally to cleanse me. We left with him standing there and her worn out on the ground behind our car while we got back in the front seat side by side.

"Well, that was new for you, wasn't it?"

"I didn't expect that man to just enter me and start fucking my pussy, so I quickly slid off and took him in my mouth."

"You did well my little slut."

"And watching you cum in her ass was one of the hottest things I've ever witnessed."

"Yes, and it happened so fast with little said between us, I was really into it."

"I'm up for doing something like that again."

She cuddled up beside me under my arm as she gently fondled me as we recovered from our interlude with the Strangers.

"Let's go home Sir, and I can show you how much I enjoyed myself tonight."

We drove all the way back with her not even making a single attempt to dress herself, she just played with herself while fondling me. She looked sexier than I have ever seen her, lost in her thoughts over what just happened. But there was still a world of experiences for her to be introduced to, and now she knew it.

With her fondling me I had become hard again on the drive home and she played with herself enough to have the makings of an orgasm herself. We pulled into the drive and I told her to sit on the fender, lay back and spread her legs.

She had dutifully taken care of those around her tonight and didn't get any release for herself through it all. So, I walked up, pushed her legs further open and began licking her already wanting pussy. It didn't take her long until she started her journey to orgasmic bliss, after being witness to what occurred with the strangers we met. I licked and fingered her right up to the edge without allowing her to go over it.

"Please, don't tease me like this, I want to cum for you."

"I know you do dear, but I enjoy seeing your face in the instant before you release, it's the sexiest look you have."

"I'll cum for you all night if that's what you want, just let me cum now."

"I'm going to hold you to that Elizabeth."

"I don't care, just make me cum, please."

All I had to do was press three fingers against her pussy and start to enter as I licked her clit, and she erupted in a massive orgasm. It was a chore not to be pushed away and have her legs remain open, but I was able to ensure that she received every bit of satisfaction from her orgasm. When she had finished, she just laid on the car in total exhaustion, so I carried her into the house and put her on the couch.

When she recovered and came around, she noticed how much she had cum and how much was covering her pussy and thighs, leaving her sticky and uncomfortable.

"Oh my, I am a mess. I should go shower and clean up."

"Yes, but don't forget from now on you will be naked in the house.

"Yes, sir I'll be right back."

"Just meet me in our bedroom my dear, I'll be right up.

From the kitchen doorway I heard a voice. I turned to see her father standing there.

"I see you're taking full advantage of my sweet girl."

"Yes, but what she does with and for me she does willingly, unlike you who has to force and hurt a woman to get her compliance."

"Why isn't she allowed to wear a nightgown around the house and why isn't she embarrassed by that."

"With what she did tonight, I don't think nudity is going to be a problem for her."

"Well, it certainly will Improve the scenery around here.

"If I catch you gawking at any of your daughters, I'll tell Eddie as well as my friends. Do you need another lesson like you got out front?"

"No, I'll mind myself. But it sure would be easier if I had access to my wife to help me with that?"

"Yeah, nice try Martin. BUT you're celibate from now on...remember?"

"Why not wear any clothes?"

"Because that's the way I like women to be."

"Or did she do something wrong?"

"Kind of, so she will stay naked for now."

"Between Elizabeth and in four months Stacy, you'll have more than you can handle and Maureen will need attention also, especially with the girls walking around naked."

"Do you know how I took Maureen from you Martin? It was so easy."

"No, why don't you enlighten me big man."

"First of all, watch your tone with me. It wouldn't bother me a bit to see your son beat the hell out of you every day. Secondly, I made her cum until she was a puddle of orgasming meat, right here on the floor. If she needs attention, I can handle her."

"Well, that woman loves to fuck constantly is all I'm saying."

"No Martin, she fucks constantly because you beat her anytime she doesn't. Now go back downstairs and stay there."

I walked upstairs to our room, and Elizabeth had climbed in our bed naked and crawled under the covers.

"I like you sleeping naked. This will have to be a permanent thing."

"If that's how you want me, that's how I will be."

I took a quick tour of the rooms making sure everyone was in bed and asleep. When I got to Stacy's room, she spoke to me in the dark.

"I heard you talking to Daddy."

"Yes, he was trying to improve his position, but it didn't do him any good."

"Well, I'm happy for that. Elizabeth didn't look good when she came upstairs. Is she sick?"

"No, not at all. She's just becoming a very active woman and sometimes that is tiring."

"I'm happy to hear that also."

"Now, don't concern yourself with her, just get some sleep."

I went back to bed where Elizabeth was waiting for me. She had a look of contentment and freedom to herself, and she wore it well.

"Well, were you pleased with my actions tonight?"

"I can answer that with a question to you. How did you decide if you were going to let that mam fuck you? Was it instinct? Was it a conscious decision on your part?

"You hadn't told me that you want me to fuck other Men, and I kept my eyes on you the entire time I was in my knees for you to give me any indication that you didn't want me to do that either. I guess I played it by ear by watching your reaction. Did I handle that correctly?"

"Yes, I was very pleased with the way you handled yourself tonight. We may find ourselves in a situation where things move much faster than tonight, and you must navigate those situations properly."

"But you will always be there, right?"

"Yes dear. I would never allow you to walk into a situation like that alone."

"So, you're happy with the way I handled things tonight?"

"Yes sweetheart, I am happy. We have time to work on other things down the line, but you're doing fantastic for now."

"What other things Sir?"

"Don't rush yourself, we have plenty of time to expand your horizons.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Aerolites Tentacle monster services lonely middle-aged woman.in NonHuman
Corrupted by the Naughty Diary 01 What if my Mommy and Daddy make porn?in Mind Control
Going Down Can a woman confess her love before it's too late?in First Time
Unicorn Trail Pt. 02 John and Alice get to know each other a little better.in Erotic Couplings
Dispatches from Terra Nova A planet colonized exclusively by horny teenagers from Earth.in Letters & Transcripts
More Stories