The Birth of a Mailgirl Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before tonight I hadn't been a particular fan of sixty-nine. Many months, perhaps a year may have gone by since the last one, with a man and me on top. The issue is not me on the giving end. I am happy to give head to a man. But, here comes the 'proper girl' again, I was always self-conscious about how close my asshole is to the man's face.

Here and now, with my face between Lauren's legs, I realised just how right I had been to be self-conscious - with my mouth at work on her cunt, my nose is pushing at the gate of Lauren's anus.

Lauren by this point is arriving. Still giggling to herself, her panting has become that much more noticeable, and its pace quickens as she approaches her climax. My tongue firmly planted upon Lauren's clit, I become aware that Sally behind me has been working on my asshole with a finger, softly at first, slowly becoming more insistent and obtaining entry. Once inside, she has been fingerfucking me anally. This is a new feeling! So new! So sensitive, that hole. But Sally has been careful, started slowly slightly sliding, then got bolder, started wiggling inside of me, dared careful scraping with her fingernail, and has now been sliding in and out, in and out, in and out... I close my eyes.

I am within myself, but with a start realise that Lauren has started convulsing. I lift my head and flash my eyes open for a fraction of time. Long enough to see that Lauren's eyes are closed, her mouth is open and she is breathing heavily. She immediately grabs the back of my head and presses me down again. She groans, in a sort of distress...

It was too much for me. Mere minutes after my last orgasms, and in an embarrassingly short amount of time since Sally started frigging that forbidden anal passage, I cry out loud once, 'Mercy!' and explode. Once, but as never before.

Lauren seems to have needed the trigger of my cry to explode on her part and destroy her throat.

When all was said and done, I have cum multiple times. Three, maybe - depending on how one determines when a first orgasm has ended and a second begun. A single being of three women, an army of tongues and teeth and fingers and hands - that was all that was needed to die a trio of sweet-other-deaths.

We drag ourselves up on one bed or another and tumble fast asleep.

------------------------------------------------

"The birth of a Mailgirl - Day 2" will be a dynamic public outing. Sally and Vita, sorry, MG#1 go to a garden party and meet Grace and Sean and Fred and lots of other well-bred young women and men...