The Birth of a Mistress

Story Info
A couple re-define their marriage.
5.3k words
4.45
40.6k
45

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scottt
Scottt
192 Followers

Part One

This is a story about two long time neighbors, with more in common that could ever be imagined. It is also about a married man, who discovered his submissive desires during Pandemic seclusion with his wife. If you are not into female Domination stories, please read something else. If you are ENJOY!

My name is Nicole and along with my husband Jamie, I live in a quiet suburban neighborhood about fifteen miles north of New York City. We have been married for seven years. We are both thirty one years old. We don't have any children, and for the most part our marriage has been great. I work in the Wall Street area of Manhattan, and Jamie is a flight attendant. I have always been the bread winner of the family, and money has never been a problem for us.

My job dealing with bonds has always been male dominated. I had to always be sharper and use my feminine prowess to work my way into my corner office. I have kept in shape by getting to the gym four times a week. My long blonde hair and green eyes have always been a positive attribute. Some say I look like a young Sharon Stone. Jamie is also quite attractive. His six foot slender frame is finished off by his curly blonde locks.

During the past pandemic year, Jamie has taken a voluntary furlough from his job. I have been working from home most of the time and we have been together more than we are accustomed to.

Our sex life has been average at best, but lately he always satisfied me with his mouth to finish me off. I will never complain about that, but something was amiss. A few months ago I met my neighbor Serena, at a neighborhood beauty salon.

Serena and I have known each other for years. She is a few years older than me, and has a daughter away at college. Her husband Dan is a construction engineer, and we all share a beer, or glass of wine from time to time at each others yards. Serena is a typical dark haired beauty with deep blue eyes. I guess she is a trophy wife, because Dan is quite average looking, and a bit of a bore. She has lived across the street from us for about five years.

We exchanged pleasantries as we waited to be called. Serena was there for a cut and highlights, and I was getting the works...pedicure, manicure, wax and hair. I complemented her nails and complexion as she always was meticulously groomed. We both agreed to go out for a drink the next night. The bar rules were relaxed a bit, and there is a nice outdoor Tiki type club in walking distance from our homes. She suggested making it a girl's night out, and I agreed.

When I arrived home, Jamie was mowing the lawn. He looked at me and put his hand to his mouth as if he was smoking. He was telling me I looked hot. I smiled and slowly shook my tight jean covered ass into the house. Jamie soon followed drenched with sweat, and I threw him a cold beer from the fridge. He gulped it down starring at me.

"You look amazing, my love. Did they do your hair different this time?"

"Yes, I went for the sassy look...I knew you would like it. I also took the liberty of getting waxed in all the right places." I was wearing flip flops and displayed my raven red toes and finger nails.

"You look good enough to eat!" Jamie took me by surprise and picked my 120 lb. body up and put me on the kitchen table. He pulled off my jeans and panties. I obliged by spreading my legs wide. His mouth engulfed my smooth pussy like it was his last meal on earth! He made me cum in minutes. I rubbed his cock through his sweat pants, and it was semi erect.

"Let me feel that cock inside me." I begged. He tried to penetrate me, but his cock didn't get hard enough. I recently discovered the words that would make it hard.

"If you can't fuck me...I will find someone who will! You might as well put my panties on, if you can't fuck me like a man!" Jamie immediately got rock hard, and his cock entered me. I continued my verbal assault.

"That's it give it to me good. I have been very naughty today, flirting with every guy I saw. Do you want to wear my panties, and be my bitch?" He was fucking me hard now, and grunting.

"Answer me! Tell me you want to be my bitch." His pace quickened.

"I want to be your bitch! Put me in panties and make me...Jamie shot load after load of cum inside me, and we both screamed in ecstasy.

We relaxed on the sofa, enjoying the after glow of sex. Jamie kissed me and said,

"Thank you for fueling my fire. I needed that." It amazed me how a few degrading words turned him rock hard. I intended to explore this new found power at a later time.

"I'm glad I could be of help." I smiled and kissed him. Later that night, I told him about having drinks with Serena. He didn't mind because there was a big game on TV that he planned on watching.

The next day, I went to the gym and Jamie did some work on his pride and joy ...a 1957 Chevy. The day went by fast and I got ready to meet Serena. I dressed extra sexy to get Jaime's attention. He loves my ass in tight jeans, and with my black thong, I squeezed into a new pair of Ramy Brook size 4. They were button down and looked great on me. I also know he loves me in high heels. I wore a red open toe 4 inch stiletto which exposed my red shinny nails. My white blouse was opened just enough to show cleavage of my 34c breasts. My make up and mascara was applied a bit heavier than usual. My lips were painted a shimmering red, and I was ready to go.

"Wow! Are you sure you're going out with Serena? I could cum just looking at you!" He approached me and tried to kiss me. I stopped him.

"I don't want you to ruin my make-up." I rubbed his cock through his shorts, and it was hard.

"Somebody likes his sexy wife going out for drinks without him. If you're a good boy and wait up for me, it will be worth your while." I gave his cock one last stroke, and sashayed out the door.

Serena and I met outside, and the clicks of our heels serenaded the quiet streets. She wore a short black skirt, and looked quite voluptuous. Within fifteen minutes we were seated outside and ordered our first round of drinks. Two Cosmo martinis started our evening, and they went down easily. The bar was crowded, and we got our share of attention from men. Serena and I were talking away about life, family, work and other mundane topics. We were half way through our third round of drinks when Serena asked,

"So how is it working out being home with Jamie all these months? Are you guys getting along? I know it could get monotonous."

"It's been good Serena, we both keep ourselves busy." She smiled then asked,

"How is the sex part? You don't have to answer I'm just curious." I was feeling good from the drinks, and her question interested me.

"Sex is always good, but there is something different about it." Serena ordered another round and smiled.

"Nicole, you have my undivided attention." We both sipped our drinks, and I began.

"It started a few months ago, and I don't know what to make of it. It seems that Jamie can't get hard unless I verbally abuse him in some manner. The more humiliating things I say, the more turned on he gets." We both lit cigarettes. It actually felt good to talk to someone about it. Serena had a knowing smile on her lips.

"Go on Nicole, tell me more. What type of humiliating things?"

"It's kind of embarrassing, but I noticed he has a thing for my panties and stockings. He also pays lots of attention to my feet and shoes. So sometimes I tease him about dressing up and becoming my bitch. It drives him wild with lust! His cock is at full attention. I must admit having him under my power is a turn on for me too! Is all this too weird for you Serena?" Serena smiled like the cat that swallowed the canary.

"It's not weird at all! Nicole you are a lucky woman. I think you are married to a submissive man... You could be treated like a queen everyday!" I was a bit stunned by her summations.

"What makes you so sure about this?" I downed my drink.

"Nicole my dear, since my daughter went away to college, I have a live in maid."

"I never knew that, but what does that have to do with all this?" Serena laughed.

"My husband is my maid, and I know call him Daniela." I put my hands over my face in shock. I could not believe her disclosure.

"He cleans, cooks, shops and is my personal masseuse. He gives me pedicures and manicures, and bathes me. He also serves me on command with his magic tongue."

"Oh my god that's incredible! How did this all come about?"

"Like you, I discovered his attraction to feminine clothing. He loved my silks and satins. I caught him wearing my panties one day. He was so embarrassed, but I didn't get angry. I made him wear them all day around the house and gave him chores to do. I was astonished when he obeyed my every whim. He cleaned the bathrooms, the kitchen and vacuumed the floors...all in his little panties. His cock was hard all day. Since that day he has been well trained, and I never have to lift a finger."

"You are simply amazing Serena! Do you two still have sex?"

"The secret to his submission is to control his orgasms. The longer he is denied, the more submissive he becomes. I usually let him cum twice a month, and only if I am pleased with him. Dan has a huge cock, and I use it to please myself. He fucks me as hard and as long as I want, controlling his orgasms. He sometimes wears a French maid's uniform around the house, complete with a wig and heels. He is completely shaved from the neck down. I threatened to bring you home tonight, and have him serve us! I bet he is quacking in his panties wondering if I will." We both laughed, and I was in a daze from the drinks and this incredible revelation.

"All this talk is making me wet. Jamie better be awake!"

"Nicole, this lifestyle is not for everyone, but it works for us. Dan and I are quite happy, and we love each other very much."

"Jamie also gets super aroused when I flirt with other guys, and I tease him about getting fucked by a real man." Serena laughed.

"Yes, that is a true sign of a submissive man! I always put the thought in Dan's head, that I am fucking someone else. I would never do it, but I keep him guessing."

"Does anyone else know about your 'Maid'?"

"Hell no! When we are out of the house, as you know, we are quite normal. He always wears panties under his male clothes. In the house he must address me as 'Goddess Serena' at all times. If he slips up, I punish him in some fashion. Dan wears camisoles and silky chemises to bed. You are the only one who knows about our lifestyle...and I trust it will stay between us?"

"Absolutely Serena! It's wonderful that you two are so happy."

"If you plan on exploring Jamie's limits, I recommend you go slowly. Find out about all his fantasies, and implement them one step at a time. I will text you a couple of websites that encourage female led marriages and the benefits derived from them. Did you ever check Jamie's internet surfing history? I bet it will surprise you."

"No, I try not to snoop into his business, but he is on his laptop often. Perhaps I shall!"

"Good girl Nicole! If you have any questions, or need guidance...please let me know." We both were feeling no pain, and finished our last drink. On the walk home I asked her,

"You mentioned some form of punishment? How do you punish him?" Serena laughed.

"Sometimes I make him wait an extra day to cum...sometimes I stick my dildo up his ass...and sometimes a light spanking. I think he enjoys his punishments!" Serena was gagging with laughter. I too found it amusing, and laughed. We hugged goodnight, and I clicked my heels into our house.

Part Two

Jamie was in the den watching a baseball game. He looked up at me and smiled. Before he said a word I took the remote and shut off the TV.

"What are you doing I was watching that." Jamie was stunned.

"Meet me upstairs and strip all your clothes off!"

"Since you put it that way, the game will wait." He was intrigued. Jamie followed me to our bedroom, and stripped naked. I lay on my side with all my clothes on, resting my head in my hand. Jamie was confused but lay next to me. I could see his cock was stirring, and he kissed me. I grabbed his cock, and held it in my hand.

"Your wife is a little drunk, and wants to play."

"I am game babe. What do you want to play?" His erection grew in my hand.

"I will ask questions and you will answer. If I think you are lying, the game is over and my hand will leave your cock."

"Ok...ask away." Jamie was definitely stimulated.

"Do you like my feet?"

"Very much! You know I do."

"Show me how much." He was confused, but looked in my eyes and scooted down to my shoes. He kissed my feet, and slid his tongue in between my toes. He worshiped both my feet a few minutes.

"That's enough! Slide back up here." He did as he was told. I grabbed his very hard cock again.

"Do you like my ass? If you do, show me how much." Jamie slid down and kissed my jean covered ass, as I continued to rest on my hand. He kissed every inch of it, pressing his tongue in my hole. I let this go on for awhile, and then told him to scoot back up. I again grabbed his cock.

"Do you have fantasies of me telling you what to do? Serving me? Being my bitch?" His cock was leaking.

"Yes Nicole, please make me cum." He was desperate, but my questions were being answered.

"Do you like my panties? Have you worn them and sniffed them in private?" He was fucking my hand, and I pulled away.

"Yes, yes...please put your hand back." I lightly touched his cock, and he was panting. I then got up, and pulled down my jeans, took off my shoes and removed my thong. I held it to his nose and he inhaled my aroma.

"That's it take it all in. Cherish my panties. Put them on, and show me." His cock was bigger than ever, and he meekly complied and wore my thong.

"Now fuck me like the bitch you are!" Jamie mounted me, and fucked me like never before! I warned him not to cum, but after a few minutes he exploded. We both came together, and screamed in unison.

We both feel asleep in each others arms. In the morning I woke up first, and put on my short robe. Jamie was waking up, and still had my panties on. His cock was erect and sticking out of them. I gave it a little rub.

"They look cute on you Jamie. If you want my red bikini panties are in the hamper, I wore them yesterday. You can wear them today. It's up to you. I am going to make us breakfast, see you in a few." He moaned a bit, but didn't say anything. I scrambled some eggs, and toasted some bread. Jamie came down in his bath robe a few minutes later. We sat at the table to eat.

"You certainly were buzzed last night; did you have a good time?"

"Yes, Serena and I talked for hours, while drinking a few Cosmos...It was fun to get out."

"I never saw you like that, you were so different."

"Did you like it? Did you like me being aggressive and bitchy?" He was blushing.

"I did Nicole...did you like it too?" I poured us both some juice, and acted nonchalant.

"You complied so easily to my demands...of course I liked it. What has gotten into you lately? Are we opening up a new chapter in our marriage?"

"Since being home so much I began to explore certain web sites and stories. These stories just turn me on and I fantasize about them. Sorry if this offends you."

"They don't offend me at all. In fact, if you don't mind, I would like to read them." He was uncomfortable, as he got up and poured us some more coffee.

"You might think I'm some kind of weirdo or something...it's embarrassing." As he stood, I undid his robe. Jamie was wearing my red panties. I removed his robe, and his cock was peeping out the top. I ran both my hands over his panties.

"I think red is your color. You look adorable. I think you should wear them all day." I opened my robe, and I was nude.

"Look at us...you in panties and me naked." I laughed as we kissed.

Jamie started to say something, and I put my fingers to his lips.

"Don't say a thing. I expect all the web sites and your favorite stories on my desk in the den by this afternoon. It's your decision. I have to get ready for the gym. As I walked away I said,

"Be a dear and clean up the kitchen for me." I think his cock expanded in his panties!

I cleaned up a bit, but didn't shower. I wore my yoga pants with a white cotton panty, and a white t shirt. When I was leaving, Jamie was so cute washing the dishes in his panties.

"Thanks so much Jamie! I kissed him and rubbed his cock a bit. Pre cum was oozing from it. I purposely left all my clothes and shoes scattered about in the bedroom.

"If you get the chance babe, tidy up the bedroom a bit. I will see you in a couple of hours." I then scooped some cum from the tip of his penis, and smiling; I wiped it on his panties...then left. I remember what Serena told me about going slow. The real test would be if he leaves me the web sites he has been perusing. It was a nice day, and I put the top down on my red Mercedes. Dan was washing his car across the street, and I waved with a knowing grin. With my blonde hair blowing in the breeze, I felt a feeling of empowerment...and I liked it!

When I arrived home the kitchen was spotless. Jamie went above and beyond. Our bedroom was also clean and neat. He even changed the sheets. I was surprise and impressed! Jamie was in the shower, and I called to him, so he knew I was home. I didn't know if he had the time to display his web sites, but I went to my desk. There I found bookmarked websites, and stories. I was ecstatic! I decided I would look at them later, while enjoying a glass of wine.

Jamie came down in jeans and tank-top, and smelt fresh from the shower.

"How was the gym my bride?"

"Spin class was grueling, but I got through it. You did an excellent job with your housework. I never knew you can clean so well. Thank You! I think your panties motivate you. I need to shower badly! All that sweating today, and your cum deposit last night has left me a bit nasty." I stood, and Jamie hugged me feeling my ass.

"Your sweet pussy could never be nasty." He was grinding his cock against me.

"Please don't think less of me after reading my stuff."

"I would never think less of you. I think its very hot exposing it to me. I will read it later. Can you go to the wine store and pick up a bottle of that Cabernet I like?"

"Sure no problem... Do you want me to pick up dinner for tonight? I can stop at the Italian restaurant."

"That's so thoughtful Jamie. Yes pick up dinner too. You spoil me! "I opened his jeans, and saw he was wearing my red panties. I closed his button, and patted his ass.

"Good boy! Now on your way...time for my shower." Jamie left with a hard on.

I purposely left all my worn clothes thrown about in our bedroom Jamie just cleaned. My sneakers, sox, yoga pants, sports bra and t shirt all on the floor. My well worn white panties were left on the bed. I wore spandex shorts without panties, and a loose fitting Led Zeppelin t shirt.

When Jamie returned from the store, I was relaxing out on the patio looking at magazines.

"Nicole I hope your hungry, I got your favorite chicken and pasta dish. What time would you like to eat?"

"Oh thanks Jamie that is my favorite. I just want to chill out a bit and catch some rays. We can eat in about one hour."

"Ok, the wine should be chilled by then."

He put the wine on ice, and proceeded to set the table. Something he rarely has done. I basked in the sun not lifting a finger to help him. It was difficult for me to do, but the shift in duties was evolving. Jamie set the table nicely, and even added lit candles. I couldn't see into the kitchen, but he was doing something in there.

"Jamie come sit with me awhile, I'm lonely." I emphasized the 'Lonely'. He made his way to the patio, and had stains on his shirt.

Scottt
Scottt
192 Followers
12