The Birth of a Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What happened babe, did you spill something?" It looked like spots of olive oil.

"Oh shit, it must be the salad dressing. I was surprising you with a great tomato salad." I pulled him down to my lounge chair, and gave him a slow wet tongue kiss.

"You are amazing! A girl can get used to all this. But in the future, you might want to wear one of my aprons; I have pretty ones in the closet. I kissed him again, and felt his cock. It was rock solid.

"Why don't you go up and change your shirt, and if your interested, I left you a present on the bed." I wondered what he would do with my worn panties.

"A present... You got my interest! He went upstairs and was there for a few minutes. When he came down, he kissed me.

"Thank you for my gift. I couldn't resist holding them up to my face. Your scent is amazing." I opened his jeans, and to my delight, was wearing my white panties. They were a low cut, and his cock was sticking straight up.

"I knew you would like them, and I am so happy you put them on!" I stroked his cock a few times, and he was moaning. I closed his jeans and said,

"Let's eat our delicious dinner." I went to the table and sat down, while he brought the food out and filled the dishes. He also poured the chilled wine. The salad he made was put in separate plates. I was truly impressed. I raised my glass for a toast.

"To health... happiness, and a new beginning!" we clicked glasses and sipped our wine.

After dinner I complemented him on his food choices, and the delicious salad. I then got up and went to my office. I was always the one who cleared the table, and cleaned the dishes, while he watched TV. It felt weird not doing it, but it also felt liberating. While Jamie cleared the table, I called to him.

"Jamie my wine... Please." He put a full glass on my desk in seconds.

"I will be in here most of the night looking over your sites. I think it best if you keep my glass full."

"I will see to it Nicole, and please keep an open mind?"

"My mind and eyes are wide open! Oh, and Jamie, shut the door." I got comfortable in my chair and began my exploration.

After many hours and many glasses of wine, and intermittently stroking my clit, I understood Jaime's desires. Most of them turned me on too. I could actually live the life of leisure, and make Jamie happy doing it. It was all too good to be true. He wanted me to totally control his life and orgasms. He wanted to become my sissy husband. I could come and go as I pleased, leaving him to do all the housework, laundry, cooking, and shopping. My body would be worshipped by him in any manner I chose...and his body could be used by me in any manner I chose, including fucking him with a strap-on. Some of the stories had cuckold themes, but I could never be with another man. But like Serena told me, making him think I could be is enough.

When I came out of the den, I was quite horney and buzzed. Jamie was sheepishly watching TV. I sat across from him in our lounge chair, with my legs crossed and arms folded.

"Is this really what you want?" I was looking into his eyes.

"Yes it is Nicole; I have fantasized about it for a long time. It all revolves around you."

"Take your clothes off and crawl to me in your panties." He did as he was told, and I left him on his hands and knees for a couple of minutes without speaking. His face was inches from my dangling bare foot.

"Beg me to be your Mistress, and tell me what you will do for me." He began kissing my foot.

"Please Nicole; let me serve you in every way imaginable. Make me your slave husband. You are my Goddess and Queen!" My toes were in his mouth. I stood, and petted his hair.

"Take my shorts off, and put your tongue to good use." I never felt so powerful in my life! I pulled his head to my pussy and directed his licks.

"Get used to my pussy, because it is now your god. From now on all I have to do is point to it, and you will get on your knees ready to lick. You will call me Mistress at all times, and wear what ever I tell you to." I was close to Cumming, so I slowed him down.

"You will never cum without my permission. If I discover you jerked off, you will be put in a cock cage. I will give you a list of daily chores and I will inspect your work. You may wear my used panties each day, and wash my lingerie by hand." I read that was a submissive trigger, and I loved it! I was sooo close to Cumming.

I turned around with my ass in his face...leaning over with my hands on the chair.

"To finalize your devotion, worship my ass!" Jamie kissed my cheeks all over, and worked his way to my rose bud. This was something, we never did. He plunged his tongue inside me, and licked up and down.

"Play with my clit, and tongue fuck my ass!" He fucked me fast and hard with his tongue, trying to get deep as he could. It was an unbelievable feeling, and I screamed loudly when I came. My juices were all over. I paused to catch my breath, and Jamie kept his face in my ass. I moved away.

"What do you say slave?"

"Thank you Mistress... thanks for letting me taste your pussy and ass." I was thinking how wild this whole experience is!

"I have great news ...I liked the feeling of your tongue up my ass. Put it on the list of your chores."

"Thank You Mistress. Its something I dreamed about for a long time, but didn't know how you would react if I did it."

He was still on his knees and his cock was dripping. I sent him upstairs to clean up, and I told him we have to talk. We both sat on the couch, and I playfully stroked his cock.

"I bet you want to cum, don't you? From my research, the longer you are denied orgasm, the deeper you dive into your 'Sub Zone'."

"I would love to cum Mistress, but you are correct about the sub zone. It puts me in a hypnotic state, where I would do anything in the world to please you for release. Where as after I cum, my submissiveness becomes less. I am crazy for telling you this, but I am now in fact in the zone." He was thrusting his cock on my hand.

"I think Mistress has a solution. When and if I allow you to cum, you may have a two day period of freedom. You can do whatever you wish. It will give you a break, and for us to talk about our new relationship. But don't expect to cum more than twice a month."

"I will do as you wish Mistress. Thank you for bringing my fantasies into reality. Its amazing how you adapted to our new roles in life."

"We are just getting started my love. Now that I'm assured this is what you want, I plan on using my powers to their full extent. Go get some lotion and massage my feet. This pleasure should be offered to Mistress when ever I am seated, day or night. Tomorrow you will purchase different lotions and body oils Mistress Likes, and have them ready for use at all times." I was surprising myself with my own words! With Jamie on his knees massaging my feet, in my panties, I began to think of a list of chores for tomorrow. Things that I always wanted to do, but never got around to. After my foot massage, we went up to bed.

Jamie started to get under the sheets in his panties, and I stopped him.

"Take those dirty panties off, and wear something more fitting for sleep. I am sure you know where my nighties are, go pick something nice to wear." To my surprise, he put on a short pink lacy camisole; I was elated at his choice.

"You have good taste, now you may come to bed." While in bed, I held the silk fabric over his erection. I was nude.

"I would like you to shave all your body hair by tomorrow...lets say everything from your neck down. You have such nice legs, and they will look great nice and smooth." He was rubbing his cock on my hand, and I moved it.

"I think Jamie wants to shave for Mistress! One more thing, have a list of female names you would like to be called, or none at all. It's up to you." I thought it would be more humiliating, if he picked the name." He was searching for my hand with his cock, and I turned away from him, and shut the light. "Good Night."

"Oh my god, I love you more than ever Nicole." I smiled contently.

To be continued...

12