The Birth of a Mistress Ch. 03

Story Info
Nicole is very comfortable in her new role as Mistress.
6.5k words
4.63
17.5k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scottt
Scottt
188 Followers

The story continues, as I really get into my role as Mistress. Jaime's limits would be pushed, and we both got comfortable with our new lifestyle.

*****

The next morning Jamie was preparing my breakfast in his baby doll. I threw on a t-shirt over my nude body.

"Jayne you look sooo pretty in my lingerie! From the looks of your clitty you think so too. After breakfast, I want you to take a long bath, and use the hair remover I left out for you. It will really make you smooth. Give special attention to your man pussy...I want it immaculate...inside and out! Also, wash your hair with my shampoo; it will leave it nice and silky. Since you were very good yesterday, you may wear my black panty hose today."

"Thank you Mistress, I will."

"I will be at the gym most of the morning. When I return, have the massage table prepared with all your oils. You will give me a full body massage. I also noticed my make up mirror had a small smudge on it...That is not acceptable! You will be punished later."

"Sorry Mistress, I didn't notice it." I pointed to my feet. He immediately got down on his knees and kissed them while apologizing. I gave his panty covered ass a few not so soft smacks, while he did.

"Go now, you can eat the scraps from my breakfast later!" He made me bacon, toast and eggs. I was a total bitch!

I had a nice long workout. It was nice not having to hurry home to do cleaning, or worry about dinner. When I got home Jamie was on his hands and knees cleaning the bathroom floor. His ass looked so good in my pantyhose. I stripped my sweaty clothes off and left them on the floor.

"Jayne, prepare my shower. You will assist Mistress." I had him take off his hose, and get in the shower with me. It would be another tease. He knelt soaping up my lower half, cleaning my ass and pussy. His soapy hands were getting me aroused.

"That's it, get in there good. I want my ass hole spotless."

"May I lick it Mistress?" His face was so close.

"If I wanted you to lick my ass and pussy, I would point to them! Now you lost your privilege to wash Mistress...get out!" He got out and dried himself, and put my hose back on.

"I'm sorry Mistress. May I dry you when you are finished?" He was indeed treating me like a goddess, and in his state of mind I was!

"You will wait on your knees and towel me dry, then dress me in my robe. Is my massage table prepared?"

"Yes, I set it up in the den, I hope you will be pleased Mistress." After toweling me dry, he held my robe out for me to wear.

"Jayne your skin is now so nice and smooth, see the difference? Did you enjoy using my hair remover? And your hair is so soft! I want you to grow your hair, those curls are fabulous. Do you like wearing my pantyhose? They are a little tight on you, but I like them that way." I was rubbing his nylon covered cock.

"The hair remover was not a problem, and wearing your used pantyhose is a special treat. Thank you Mistress." I told him to bring me the small blue bag; it was one of the items I purchased yesterday. I displayed the butt plug to him.

"Do you know what this is Jayne?" He looked at it a bit surprised.

"Yes Mistress, I have seen those described in the stories I have read. It's a butt plug."

"Well yes, it could be, but in this case it's your pussy plug... You will massage me with it in your pussy. Pull down your hose, and lean over the sink... Mistress will assist you." I squirted a little baby oil on my hand and prepared his hole for its intrusion. I held the butt plug at the entrance of his ass hole, and then put my oil covered hand on his erection. As I slowly slid the plug in, he gyrated his hips back and forth.

"It's a beginner's pussy plug, it should fill you nicely. Don't you dare cum!"

Jamie was grunting when I pushed it all the way in, but after the initial pain, it changed to moans of pleasure.

"How does it feel Jayne? You will get used to it. My pantyhose will hold it nice and tight." I know he was enjoying his cock and ass massage, but I picked up his hose, and made him walk around.

"It hurt at first, but it actually feels erotically stimulating as I walk. Thank you Mistress."

"You are such a slut Jayne! Now you may massage Mistress." Jamie had the massage table set up with Zen music, and dim lighting. The oils were heated and he began on my back, as I lay nude on my stomach.

"Your hands are magic, it feels so good. I bought some sexy panties and matching bras for us to wear...I will model them for you later. I think its time for you to wear a bra with your panties, don't you?"

"I would be grateful to wear whatever you leave out for me Mistress." He worked his hands to my lower back and ass.

"I also bought some toys and outfits on line, they should be here tomorrow. I think you will like them. Jayne, tell me who you are."

"I am your sissy slave husband Mistress." He said it so low, as if gasping for air. I knew it turned him on saying it.

"Spend some extra time on my ass and inner thighs...and tell me who you are again." I was getting aroused.

"I am your sissy slave husband Mistress."

"You certainly are... dressing like a slut with your pussy plug and hose. You are mine to use as I wish... onto my legs and feet Jayne." Jamie was hypnotized, as he worshiped my body with his hands.

"Mistress can cum whenever and however she wants, but poor Jayne must wait for permission. How does that make you feel?" I was rubbing my feet on his crotch.

"It makes me want to serve and worship you even more. Your happiness is first Mistress. I would do anything you ask, without question."

"Good answer my sissy husband, because I intend on pushing your limits. Now no more talk, I will let you know when you may stop." Jamie gave me a total body massage, which lasted over one hour.

"Jayne, go to my night stand and bring the small vibrator in the top drawer. You may give me a happy ending to a terrific massage." He moved quickly, and held it before me. I was on my back, with my knees bent.

"Hold the vibrator to my pussy lips and move it around slowly. You may tease Mistress with it, I want this to last." He did just that...touching my clit then backing off time after time. I was pinching my nipples, and enjoying every minute of it.

"You are so naughty teasing Mistress like that. I think you need a good spanking!" He continued the tease until I couldn't take it anymore.

"Finish me with your tongue; get your face in here!" I grabbed his hair, and put his head to good use. I exploded quickly, and then pushed him away.

"Lean over the massage table, and spread your legs. You will thank me after each swat." I tried to spank him hard enough, so it made a resounding noise. I spanked his nylon covered ass ten times. He thanked me ten times!

"How does it feel Jayne, getting a spanking with your plug up your pussy? I pulled down his panty hose, and his ass was a nice red.

"It stung Mistress, but I deserve it, I was naughty." I pulled his hose up.

"Now go do your chores, and make sure to clean my vibrator." He scooted away. It was humiliating, and he loved it...and so did I!

I felt so relaxed from my massage and my happy ending. I dressed in tight black shorts, which showed a hint of my ass cheeks, and my new sheer panties and bra. I also wore a thin cotton white shirt that ended at my naval. My high heeled canvas sandals finished my outfit, and then my cell rang.

It was Serena, and she asked me to lunch. She was putting out a small spread in her yard, and wanted Jamie and I to join them. I accepted the invite. Jamie was scrubbing the kitchen floor.

"Jayne go shower, and put on your man clothes, we are having lunch at Dan and Serena's today. You may wear a panty of your choice under your pants...and of course your pussy plug. You can finish your chores later." I was thinking how much fun it would be, knowing what I know about Dan. I guessed Serena was thinking the same thing.

"Yes Mistress. I guess my long chinos will be ok. I wouldn't want my shaved legs to show." He gave me a mischievous idea.

"It's so warm today; wear your white tennis shorts. Your legs look so good in them!" If he wore colored panties, they might show through, and he would have to explain his smooth shaven legs. He looked at me confused.

"Yes Mistress, I will be ready quickly." I read a magazine, as I waited for him on our sofa.

He came down, and his legs did look great in his shorts. Jamie Isn't very hairy to begin with, so perhaps his legs would go unnoticed. I pulled down his shorts, and he was wearing white panties

"It's very smart of you Jayne, not wearing my colored panties. You are lucky I'm not making you wear red! You may call me Nicole while we are out. Did you have any problems inserting your pussy plug after your shower?"

" No Mistress, I soaped my as...I mean pussy up real good, and it slid right in. but what should I say if they notice my smooth legs?"

"That's your problem my sissy husband, grab a bottle of wine, and let's go."

We walked across the street, like the average husband and wife... going to lunch with our average husband and wife neighbors. I found it all ironic.

There was a great spread of cheeses, and condiments. Beer and wine on ice, as well as vodka. Dan was first to offer us drinks, and he announced the drink of the day was vodka tonics. He made us both one with a wedge of lime. Dan was dressed in a light designer sweat suit, and I wondered what he was wearing underneath.

Serena also invited an old friend of hers, who I met briefly at one time. He is openly gay. Stefan was dressed impeccably neat, and was perfectly groomed. He is in his mid thirties, and very friendly...Filipino I think. Serena mentioned that he owns art galleries in lower Manhattan, and is well to do.

As for Serena, she wore a short yellow sundress, with black killer heels that strapped around her ankles. I reminded myself to ask where she got them. We all sat around and picked on food, and Dan made sure our drinks were always filled.

About an hour in, and two drinks, Serena called me into the house.

"Nicole, have you become a Mistress? I find it interesting that Jaime's legs are shaved."

"You are so observant checking out my husbands legs. But let's just say, it's a work in progress."

"Progress Indeed! Let's talk a bit later, after a couple of more drinks." I didn't want to tell her too much out of respect for Jamie. I was unsure if part of his humiliation fetish is to be exposed to another female. I don't know if it was the drinks, but the thought of both our husbands serving us together aroused me!

Jamie and Dan were talking about their favorite restaurants for take out. Dan was also giving Jamie some of his recipes, and Jamie was actually noting them in his phone. Stefan sat next to me.

"Nicole you look radiant, I am sure you work out a lot." I blushed.

"I try to keep in shape. Meditation also relaxes me. You are looking good yourself."

"I have the Yoga bug. I do it four times a week. Jamie is quite attractive, and his long legs are quite toned. You two make a perfect couple." I was proud that he was checking out my husband. Dan brought me another drink.

"Yes, I like his legs smooth and tanned. He obliges most of my requests." I grinned with my tongue in cheek.

"That makes for a great marriage. I know Dan also obliges Serena, and they get along famously." I was unsure how much Stefan knew about their relationship, but I think he was being coy. Dan and Jamie sat around us, and Stefan addressed Jamie.

"So I noticed you two were talking about cooking. Jamie, do you like to cook?" He was surprised by the question.

"Its something I have taken up recently. Dan has some quick and easy meals to prepare." Then Serena chimed in.

"Stefan don't you think it's great, that we have two husbands willing to cook for their wives?" She was standing behind Jamie and Dan sitting, and put her hands on their shoulders.

"I am so jealous; I would love to find a man that would cook for me...In the kitchen and out!" Everyone laughed. Then he continued

"If you two ladies ever want to loan out your men, I have a luxury apartment on Park Ave.!" Once again laughter... Serena kissed Dan on his cheek saying,

"I will consider your request." Dan turned beet red. I was beginning to feel quite frisky from the drinks. I think Jamie was feeling no pain either. I motioned to him and he met me in the house. I had him in a corner, and put my hands around his butt.

"Your legs are a big hit tonight; you have a couple of admirers. Serena thought it odd that they are shaved smooth." He looked embarrassed.

"What did you tell her?"

"What did I tell her what?" I pushed at his butt plug.

"What did you tell her Mistress? I'm sorry." His cock was getting hard.

"We will address that later. I told her and Stefan, you shave your legs because I like them that way. Do you like the idea of Serena knowing you are submissive? It's ok if you don't, but you should know Dan is also a submissive husband. You two have more in common than you think." I rubbed his cock.

"Wow, Serena knowing is very humiliating, but crazy hot! Dan being a submissive husband doesn't really surprise me; Serena seems the type to be very spoiled and a bit wild. I will leave the choice in your hands Mistress." He had a wet pre-cum spot on his white shorts.

"Go and take care of that spot, Mistress will decide." My suspicions were correct about the humiliation factor. I went back for another drink!

Serena and I sat alone, while the men played this lawn bean bag game. Smooth jazz music played throughout the yard.

"So Nicole... Back to Jaime's legs???" I giggled.

"You are relentless Serena!"

"I find that alcohol creates inhibition, and inhibition makes the tongue waggle." We both chuckled.

"Ok, I have become Jamie's Mistress. We haven't done anything too crazy yet, but I am giving him what he wants, and I am getting very spoiled." We both clicked our glasses and drank.

"That's great to hear! Do you have him in panties yet?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact he is wearing them as we speak, with his new butt plug." She looked over at him, with a devious smile.

"Dan is wearing thigh high stockings under his gym suit, and of course black lace panties."

"Nice choice Serena! I haven't introduced Jayne to stockings yet, that's Jayne with a Y... But my house is spotless, and my meals are served. Jayne also worships my body anyway I choose. It's a win, win situation."

"Jayne is so cute, I love it!" We both snickered.

"Does Stefan know about you and Dan?"

"Yes, besides you he is the only person who knows about us. I had Danielle, put on a lingerie fashion show for Stefan last week!"

"Holy shit Serena, are you kidding me???" I was stunned.

"Danielle and Stefan loved every minute of it. It was a total blast! We smoked some pot, and dressed Dan in different outfits. At the end of the 'show', Stefan gave Dan a wonderful blow job. I got off watching him take that big cock in his mouth, and he swallowed every drop of his juice. He hadn't cum for three weeks, so there was plenty of it! I sat with my mouth agape, trying to imagine the scene. My pussy was getting wet!

"Did Dan return the favor?"

"I could have made him, but I know Dan is not into that. Stefan jerked himself off while sucking Dan's cock. I threaten Dan to behave, or next time he will be giving the blow job."

"You are too much Serena! But I somehow find it super erotic."

"Perhaps you and 'Jayne' can join us next time. Stefan is very trustworthy, and I caught him checking out Jaime's ass before. Hell, I was checking out Jamie's ass... It's especially appealing with panties and a butt plug!" We were laughing loud now. The men looked over, not having a clue of what we were talking about. Serena held up her glass toward Dan, and he came running over to refresh our drinks.

"Do you think Jamie would be interested in something like that?"

"Wow! That would be really stretching it. Let's see how we progress, and I will get back to you. Jamie finds it humiliating, if I told you about him, and I know it's a turn on. But he left it up to me. Does Dan know about Jamie being submissive?"

"No, I didn't want to breach our trust. I would love to tell him though, if it's cool with you? Maybe we could have our husbands serving us together." That scenario intrigued me, and also wet my pussy!

"You may tell him. We will have an inner circle. Our husbands' serving us together is wild! It will make for a very interesting evening."

"Nicole, I don't know about you, but all this talk is turning me on... Danielle will be busy later!

"And Jayne as well!" We again clicked glasses, as the men walked over to us. They were laughing about the game they just played, and how Stefan cheated. I was glad to see they all got along so well.

Thank goodness we didn't have to drive, because both of us were pretty drunk. We said our good-byes, and Serena gave Jamie a big hug. I hugged Stefan and Dan, and we made our way home. It was a game changing lunch to say the least!

The merchandise I ordered was on our porch.

"Take these packages up to our bedroom, and then finish your chores in your panties. You may remove your pussy plug for the evening." I followed him up stairs, and fell onto the bed. I pointed to my feet, and Jamie knelt kissing my sandals.

"Take my shoes off, and sniff and lick. You deserve a treat. I want you to learn pedicures and manicures by next weekend. Dan serves Serena that way, so maybe he could give you some tips. You two should go out for beers one night, and discuss how better to serve your Mistresses." I was pushing it, and wanted to see his reaction.

"Does Dan know you are my Mistress?" He was sucking on my toes.

"Yes Jayne, Serena and Dan know about you. How does that make you feel?"

"Knowing they have the same relationship, as we do... it's all good Mistress." His tongue was licking in-between my toes. I had him stand, and then pulled down his panties. My hand wrapped around his hard cock.

"So you like Serena knowing you are a sissy husband. I bet you would love to serve her sweet pussy. Would you like me to loan you out to her? Or maybe you and Dan can serve us together???" He pulled away from my hand, he wanted to cum.

"I think you answered my questions. Should I let you cum???"

"Please Mistress. Please let me cum." I was toying with his cock.

"I will give you a choice. I want you to fuck me from behind, then pull out and cum on my ass. You may have your two days of freedom if you wish OR you will lick my ass clean of your juices, and continue your chores." I took of my shorts and panties, and gave Jamie a sniff of my gusset. I then got on my hands and knees, inviting Jaime's cock.

He mounted me from behind, and slid his cock inside my wet pussy.

"It's your choice my sissy husband, fuck your Mistress good." Jamie was pounding me hard, I loved it! All that could be heard was heavy breathing along with grunts and moans.

"Go on slap your Mistresses ass while you fuck her... or... I will get a real man to do it!" He slapped my ass, and his balls slapped against my pussy. We were both ready to cum. I screamed and he pulled out his cock and unloaded gobs and gobs of cream on my ass. I thought it would never stop shooting! I got on my stomach, and he continued to drip. When he finished, his face was red and sweat dripped from his body. I stayed motionless, and silent.

Jamie slid down the bed, and slurped his cum from my ass. He sampled the taste first, and then really got his tongue going. As a bonus he slid his tongue up my ass hole, and cleaned that too.

"That's it Jayne, I know you love cum! Get every drop, and get used to the taste. Every time you cum, you will lick it up. Imagine your licking another mans mess from your wife's ass. Hahahaha, my poor sissy husband! If Mistress is cleaned, you may put your panties back on and complete your chores." Jamie stood, and he had some cum on his face. I scooped it with my finger, and held it to his mouth, and he licked it up.

Scottt
Scottt
188 Followers
12