The Birth of a Mistress Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your cock is still so hard! I should have put you in panties years ago. I have been remiss on checking your house keeping. Tomorrow your work will be inspected, and it better be up to par. You won't be Cumming again for three weeks, but that could be adjusted to a longer or shorter period, depending on your service to Mistress."

"Thank you Mistress for letting me cum, I will check and re-check my cleaning making sure you are happy."

"What else should you thank me for?"

"Thank you for allowing me to lick my cum from your ass, Goddess."

"Goddess... I like that. You may address me as Goddess or Mistress. There is a movie I want to watch tonight, and I don't want to be disturbed."

"Yes Goddess, I will be quiet while completing my chores." This all was beyond my dreams!

I looked over my on line orders. There was a strap on harness with a six inch dildo attachment, a double dildo that we both could enjoy, a head strap dildo, which Jamie could use on me, and a sexy baby doll maids uniform, complete with heels (size 10), fishnet thigh high stockings, detachable garters, frilly hipster panties, and molded cups. I was very pleased with my order! I hid everything in my closet, and wore a short night shirt. I relaxed on the bed, and started the movie.

I texted Jamie, telling him to bring me ice water with lemon, and some snacks. He brought it on a tray, and was tip-toeing not to make noise.

"I will be falling asleep soon, how much longer will you be? This movie is a bit boring, and I had a long day."

"A couple of more hours Mistress and I still have laundry to do."

"So not to disturb me, you can choose your night gown now, and sleep in the guest bedroom." He picked out a pink silky chemise. I went to my make-up table, and found a nice pink lipstick, and while applying it to his lips,

"There you go sweetie. Now that you are officially a cum eating sissy, you have earned some lipstick. Pucker up...that's it...so pretty! You are dismissed; close the door on your way out."

"Thank you Goddess. Good night."

The next morning, Jamie was preparing my breakfast, in his pink chemise and lipstick. He was quite bubbly, as my tea and fruit platter was served.

"Pink agrees with you Jayne; do you like your lipstick? Does it make your clitty hard?" I was sipping my tea, marveling at his transformation.

"Yes Mistress. I wondered if my submissive desires would lessen after I came, but serving you is still driving my libido. You certainly have become a 'knowing' Goddess." I understood what he said, and was flattered.

"Mistress understands you Jayne. Believe me, we are just getting acquainted. I am enjoying this more and more each day. There is no turning back."

"I never want to go back. I want you to live the life a Goddess deserves." My hand rubbed his cock, and I kissed his pink lips. I loved him more at that moment, than ever before.

"Go and prepare my shower. I will inspect this house in one hour."

After my shower, I decided to dress up for my inspection. I wore a very short black leather skirt with black seamed stockings, along with a garter belt, and a low cut lacy top that stopped before my naval. I slicked my hair back, and my eye liner and lashes were extra thick. My glossy red lips matched the soles of my black LV stilettos. No panties or bra needed.

Jamie was spacing everything in the kitchen perfectly, when the sound of my heels on the tiled floor got his attention.

"On your knees while I inspect slave." I made sure to walk close to him, as he knelt, knowing he would be drooling.

My fingers looked for dust or dirt in every nook and cranny of the kitchen. I checked inside the cabinets, holding up glasses to the light. I pranced slowly, like a tigress on the hunt. I found small little things but kept quiet.

"Follow me on your knees, room to room, and stop looking up my skirt! Your head should be bowed." He did as I asked, and followed me crawling up the stairs.

"I will forgive you for the bathroom since Mistress just showered, but on future inspection days, you will clean it seconds after I am finished." He bowed his head to me...While looking through my bra and panty drawer,

"Have all these been hand washed?" He bowed his head yes. They were all separated by color and style. I usually just throw them in a pile. All my jeans and dress clothes were pressed, and hung.

My shoe closet was next, and one of my leather boots had a small scuff on the toe, but I didn't address it.

He actually amazed me on the great job he did. Our house was never so clean and kept.

Sitting with my legs crossed on our bedroom chair. Jamie knelt at my feet.

"You may continue serving as my maid, but you must do better next time. I found a crumb in the microwave, and one of my black leather boots has a scuff on the toe. Crawl and bring it to me."

He looked pathetic crawling in his pink outfit, with my boot in his mouth.

"You will lick that scuff mark out!" I was turning into a monster, as he licked my boot feverishly. After a few minutes, he held it up to show me the scuff was removed.

"Put it back and return to me on your knees. You will not cum for an extra two days." I then had him lie on my lap, and pull down his panties. I grabbed my hair brush, and gave him ten hard whacks. His ass cheeks were red.

"What do you have to say for yourself?"

"Thank you for correcting me Goddess, it will never happen again." His cock was a rocket in the air! He really loved this.

"Your Mistress has forgiven you. Take your shower and lotion your body up...then you will wear what I put out for you. Mistress will be downstairs."

While Jamie was showering, I set up his new maid uniform on the bed. Also included was his butt plug, and red lipstick. I wanted to stay and watch him put it on, but thought it would be more fun to let him do it alone.

About one hour later, I heard him struggling down the stairs in his heels. The lights were dimmed, and curtains drawn. I sat on the living room couch, as he approached me.

His short baby doll dress was just about covering his laced trimmed panties. The fishnet stockings and four inch heels enhanced his long legs. The garters framed Jaime's crotch and ass perfectly. His molded cups made it look like he had small breasts...and the red lips were spectacular.

"Now you are dressed properly to serve me." I walked around him, checking out his panties crawling up his ass.

"It might take awhile getting used to your heels. You will practice walking in them, so you can perform your chores." It had to be the ultimate humiliation, as his cock was leaking.

"Go get your feather duster, and walk around." He wasn't doing too bad walking, as he dusted the furniture. I was in awe of my creation!

"Do you like your new outfit? Mistress bought it for special occasions."

"Very much Goddess, this is a dream come true. Thank You."

"So you fantasized about wearing a sissy maid's uniform and serving Mistress?"

"Many times...you have made it a reality." I was lying on the coach stroking my clit, under my skirt. I could not believe how aroused Jamie made me.

"Upstairs you will find a jewelry box on my nightstand, get it." He brought me down the ankle bracelet I bought. My right foot was held out, and he knelt.

"Do you know what that is Jayne... I learned about it on your websites?"

"Yes Mistress, it's an ankle chain." As he held it in his hands,

"It is your choice...by placing it on my right ankle; you are declaring me a hot wife. A woman that is married, but available for sex with other men. It is your decision." Jamie kissed my ankle, and red soles...then clasped in on.

"Smart choice my sissy husband. Now that you are a cum eater, and wear dresses, Mistress will need a real man from time to time." His buttons were being pushed big time!"

"If it makes you happy Goddess... I will serve you in any way you choose." So there was my husband dressed as a maid, telling me I could fuck other men...unreal! Like I mentioned before, I had no intention of being with other men, but the thought was in Jaime's head.

"This might smear your lipstick, but put that tongue to use... I pointed to my pussy." He was on his knees, and the sight of his panties, high heels, and stockings set me off as soon as he licked my clit. I came quickly and Jamie drank my juices as they drenched his face.

"Well done Jayne...Go clean your face and freshen your lipstick." I was out of breath, as Jamie hobbled up the stairs.

When he came down, I ran my hands slowly all over his body. Feeling his panties and pushing his butt plug, down his fishnet stocking legs, adjusting the garter belts. Touching his cupped breast, and fluffing his hair.

"Later we will look on line for a wig ...You may pick out the color and style. Would you like that? I got on my knees and pulled down his panties and took his erect cock in my mouth. I deep throated it and slowly pulled it between my lips. Jamie was moaning.

"Yes Goddess, I would love to shop for wigs with you." I repeated my cock tease with my lips.

"Have you fantasized about wearing make-up, and painting your nails?" He backed away to escape from Cumming

"Your Mistress will fulfill all of your wet dreams, and a lot more." I pulled his panties up, and smoothed out the ruffle trim, and apron.

"On to your chores, Mistress has some work to do in the den." I got a text from an associate, who wanted to meet with a few clients the following day. Evidently, it would bring in big money.

I called out to Jamie, and he moved quickly into the den.

"You are getting used to your heels I see. What are you serving for dinner?"

"I thought you would like a chicken and pasta dish, the recipe is from Dan, but I am unclear on some of it. Mistress would you like that?"

"Yes Jayne see to it...and if you need help call Dan." I thought it would be quite embarrassing for them to talk, knowing that they are both slave husbands. I texted Serena, and told her what was happening, and she would answer the phone.

"When you call, put it on speaker Jayne." I would like to hear the conversation."

"Yes Goddess, I will call now." It was Serena voice.

"Hi Jamie...how are you? He called Dan's cell, and didn't expect Serena.

"All is great here...and you?"

"Never been better... Are you treating Mistress Nicole well?" Jamie turned red.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I am preparing dinner, and need a recipe from Dan." I was enjoying this.

"Of course, Jamie... You two should get together soon, and compare notes. I am sure you could learn from each other... Perhaps tomorrow???"

"I would have to check with Nicole, but I am open to it." I would definitely allow him to go, and Serena knew it.

"Good, here is Danielle; she was just rubbing my feet." Dan got on and gave Jamie the ingredients, like it was a normal conversation.

"Tomorrow would be a good day for you and Dan to get together. I have to go into the city for a meeting. As long as your chores are done, I don't see why you can't go out. That reminds me, you may get my navy blue pants suit ready for me. You know the one you like with the buttons on the sides."

"Good choice Mistress, you look sexy in it. What shoes would you want to wear, I will polish them."

"My red stilettos... It's an important deal, and I find high heels and tight pants always get a man's attention...and sometimes woman! Make sure my white pinstriped blouse is ironed."

"All of your clothing has been cleaned and pressed Mistress."

"That will be all Jayne; I have some papers to look over. Remember to call Dan, and plan your play date. Let me know when dinner is served." Serena was right on point when she told me, I was lucky to be married to a submissive man!

Jamie made a terrific diner and pared it with a fine French wine.

"Jayne you may eat in the kitchen...I will call you if you are needed." I was going to play his maid fantasy to the hilt! After a few minutes,

"Jayne, come and rub Mistress's feet while I finish my diner." He got under the table removed my LV's , and rubbed my stocking feet. He held them up to his nose as he massaged. I rubbed them over his face to enhance his pleasure.

"I thought after this great meal, you deserved a treat." He was now licking and rubbing.

"This is a special treat Goddess...Thank you."

"My wine glass is empty Jayne." He rose quickly and filled my glass, then stood next to me. I rubbed his balls and cock for a minute or two.

"You may continue." I knew he was in a deep 'sub zone'. It was euphoric for both of us. After about twenty minutes, I stood and left him under the table.

"Mistress will nap now. Meet me upstairs when you finish cleaning the kitchen...and don't forget my shoes."

"Thank you again Goddess for letting me massage your lovely feet." I didn't respond, and walked slowly up the stairs with a smile on my face.

Jamie came to our bedroom after cleaning, and stood by the bed. I was at the end of my meditation, and he remained silent. I told him to sit in the chair.

"While we talk, I want you to cross your legs like Mistress does...yes like that, show off your legs and stockings. In the bathroom you will find a box with an enema in it. You can read the directions, and be clean for me tonight." He looked perplexed.

"Is there anything special about tonight Mistress? I giggled.

"Jayne, you can't go around looking so sexy, and not expect to get fucked. Look at you! You're what a man would call a cock tease...in our case you're a pussy tease. You will wear my satin white slip, with matching satin panties, and white thigh highs. After tonight you will be a virgin no more." He had a terrified look on his face.

"Fucked by a man Mistress??"

" Hahahahahah...Wishful thinking my love, but your Goddess will make love to you with a strap-on." I got up and held his face.

"You poor thing, you were really scared. Are you relieved now?" I sat on his lap.

"I'm Very relieved! But will it hurt Mistress?"

"That's why I got your pussy plug, so it stretches out for my fake cock. Mistress will go slowly, and lube your pussy. It might hurt at first, but you will be begging for it at the end...and I will surly make you beg! Don't worry; it's another mile stone in a sissy's life. Have you ever dreamed about Mistress fucking you?"

"I hate to admit it ...many times Goddess"

"So tonight I will truly become your Goddess, and we shall consummate our 'NEW' marriage. Make yourself, nice and clean...Mistress has some mail to go through." We kissed, twirling our tongues together, and then he went to shower. Tonight was going to be fun!

To be continued...

12