The Birth of a Size Queen

Story Info
I wanted it, and I got it.
6.1k words
4.75
14.6k
37

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
242 Followers

I had to buy a cell phone. I was mowing lawns regularly and it seemed that more and more of my clients didn't have land lines anymore. My mother was divorced and my father was nowhere to be found. He dropped off the face of the earth shortly after leaving home. My mother worked two jobs to make me comfortable and so that we could stay in the house that she and my father had purchased.

A couple of years after my mother filed for divorce and part of the final decree was that she would get sole possession of the house. It was a 3 bedroom bungalow in a nice neighborhood. My mother had male friends over on occasion, but they never fooled around on a school night, at least that I heard. And no-one ever stayed the whole night.

I told my mother that I needed a cell phone, and she helped me find one for my 18th birthday. The day after my birthday, I looked at my first porn site. It was a free one, so choices on the site were limited. I was able to save my favorite porn stars to a file. I turned 18 in November. By the end of the year, I was looking for a video that I had not seen starring one of my favorites. As I scanned through the list of favorites, I noticed that I had more guys on the list than women.

I looked up from the screen. I had not realized that I had done that. It was true, I was saving male models that I enjoyed watching. They all had huge dicks. I liked seeing them stretch the vagina as they fucked the women in the videos. Since a video of this type was easier to find when I searched through the guy's file, and I already knew they had a thick dick, I guess it made sense.

I was jealous. At 5'5", I guess that I shouldn't complain about 6 inches, but when hard, my dick was no more than 2 inches around. It almost looked like a pencil compared to these cocks.

As I was saying, I was looking for a video that I hadn't seen before, and when I looked at the list under one of the male actors, I found a bi video. I clicked on it. There were 2 guys and a girl in the video. At one point, the big dicked guy was fucking the girl doggie style, and the other guy was below licking her and occasionally licking the guys cock as it came out of the pussy. I came thinking about being the one licking the pussy and the cock.

The next night, several bi videos showed up on my home page. I looked them over and recognized one of the performers. I knew that he had a big cock, so I clicked on it. This video had much more man on man play. The big cocked stud was getting a blow job from the other guy while the girl sucked on the other guy's cock. She looked up at the stud and said, "I want to see you fuck him now."

When the stud started entering the other guy's ass, the camera had a shot of the guy's face. You could see him mouth the word, "Ow."

After a moment, the guy closed his eyes and smiled. His face was soon covered by the girl as she straddled him and had him eat her out. The guy on the bottom came first, spraying all over his chest. The stud came, adding his load to the bottom's. I never noticed if the girl had cum, but she leaned over and licked up some of the cum from his chest. Then she scooped it up and fed it to the guy on the bottom. I had cum sometime during the video, but continued watching until the end.

I was still horned up, so I clicked on the "bottom's" name and searched for other videos. Most of them were gay videos. I knew that there were gay videos on the site, but I hadn't watched any of them yet. I scanned the videos, and saw one where this guy was paired with a black guy. I didn't know if what they said about black guys was true, but I took a chance that he would have a big cock. The chance paid off.

During the video, the bottom could be heard choking on the cock. When they got to anal, the bottom had the same look on his face when he was penetrated. After a moment, the bottom said, "Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

The performers changed positions several times. When it was time for the cum shots, the video made it seem like the bottom came without ever touching his cock. I just assumed it was edited to make it look like that. When the black guy came, he moved the bottom's head underneath his cock and jacked himself off, spraying his cum over the other guy's face and on his tongue.

I had cum again watching this scene.

Over the next week, I watched several gay videos. I eventually found some smaller bottoms, guys that were closer to my size.

I had been teased several times by guys in my high school about my size, calling me a fag. I responded by dating girls through high school, and even lost my virginity the night of my senior prom.

I continued to watch gay videos, though. I spent a lot of time with my best friend, Bill. We were over at my house after school one afternoon. We had been studying pre-calc in my room, when Bill shut his book. "I'm fucking bored. Do you have any games on that phone?"

I had one, and we played it a little bit, but it wasn't meant for 2 players. Bill said, "My parents won't allow me to download any games on my phone. They check it regularly. The one time that I looked at porn, they found that too. I thought that I had erased all trace of that site, but within a few minutes, my mother found it. She was pissed."

"So you can't watch porn?"

"I haven't tried again since then. I'm afraid of what my mother would do if she found it on my phone again."

"But you're 18."

"I know, but I don't dare try to play that card. I could see her kicking my ass out of the house."

"Really?"

"I truthfully don't know, but I'm not willing to take the chance."

"I can play some porn on my phone if you like."

It only took a moment for him to think about it. "What time does your mother get home?"

"She won't be home until 6 today." I glanced at the clock on my nightstand. It was just after 4.

I got my phone out of my pocket and fired up the website. Bill and I were on my bed, sitting next to each other. I scrolled through my favorites, and landed upon a guy that I knew did straight porn. I opened up one of his videos and set it on our laps.

After a few minutes, Bill said, "This may not have been a great idea. Now, I need to jack off. Do you mind?" He got up and lowered his pants and underwear before I could answer.

I had seen Bill in the locker room many times, but he was never hard. I knew that some guys were growers and some were showers. Bill had grown to slightly more than my length and he was a little bit thicker as well. I had paused the video when he stood up. He sat back down next to me and was looking at the screen and started rubbing his cock. I just stared at him, well at his cock.

"If you're not going to join me, at least start the video again." I looked up at him. It didn't take me long and I got up to take my pants off. I handed my phone to Bill, and he started the video up again. Bill held onto the phone as I sat down next to him again and started playing with my hard 6 inches.

Bill was into the video. "This dude's got a huge cock."

"I know. I favorited him because he always has the hottest women." That was kind of true originally, but he had plenty of bi and gay scenes as well. He even had a couple with small guys, like me. I had watched those several times.

"How does she get that thing in her mouth?" I looked at the screen. It had been a moment since I had done that, since I was paying more attention to Bill's cock. There was a little wetness at the end. Bill wiped it with his finger and stuck the finger in his mouth. He saw me looking at him. "Have you ever tasted your precum?"

I lied. "No."

Bill looked at my dick. I hadn't produced any precum yet, so he worked a little out of his dick and swiped it up with a finger. He held it in front of my mouth. "Give it a try. It tastes great."

I stuck out my tongue and Bill placed his finger on it, then pushed his finger into my mouth and moved it back and forth a little. "Tastes good, doesn't it?"

It did. "Yes."

"There's more." He pointed at his cock.

I reached over and swiped some more and took another taste. Bill brushed my hand from my cock and took ahold of it. After a few strokes, a little precum was produced. Bill leaned over and licked it off. "It's even better straight from the dick."

He sat back up and brought my hand over to his dick and had me stroking him. "Give it a taste Jack."

I had thought about this many times while watching those gay videos. I never thought that I would actually have the opportunity, and never thought that I'd be able to do this with my best friend. I leaned over and licked the head of his dick, but this wasn't enough for me. I put his dick in my mouth and started to suck on it. "Oh fuck, Jack. That feels good." Bill placed his hand on the back of my head. He wasn't forcing me down, but he wasn't letting me up either.

"I'm getting close Jack. Can I cum in your mouth?"

I just nodded and caressed his balls. When I fantasized about sucking a cock, I never even considered not swallowing. I felt a change in the way his balls felt. Bill clamped down on my head and he exploded into my mouth. I did my best to keep up, but some leaked out of my mouth. When Bill let me up, I leaned over and licked up the cum from around the base of his cock.

By now, the stud in the video was plugging away at the woman's cunt. Bill commented, "She's loving the feel of that cock in her pussy."

He reached over and started stroking my cock. He removed his hand and spit in it, and proceeded to jack me off using his spit as lube. It didn't take me long, and Bill had me cumming. The first couple of spurts landed up on my chest, the rest spilled over onto Bill's hand. Bill raised his hand to his mouth and licked the cum off. "Tastes pretty good Jack. Have you ever tasted your own cum?"

On a regular basis, but once again, I lied. "No."

Bill scooped some cum from my chest and fed it to me. "That was fun, Jack. We've got to do this again."

The next day found us in my room again, this time studying Physics. "What time does your mother get home today, Jack?"

She worked her second job today. "After 9."

"Can we watch some more porn?" I was hoping this was coming, and pulled my phone out.

"Can I choose the video today?" I handed him my phone after opening the website. I was getting my clothes off when he showed me the screen. "These are your favorite videos?"

The videos always showed the most recent saved first. All the videos on the screen were of a twink getting fucked by a big cocked stud. Some of the studs were black. Bill clicked on one with a couple of black studs spit roasting the twink. He handed me the phone while he undressed.

He laid back on the bed and asked for the phone. He was hard, but he wasn't stroking his cock. I knew what he wanted and I leaned over and put his cock in my mouth. After 10 minutes, I was swallowing his load again.

He handed me the phone and had me lay down on the bed. "If I suck you, Jack, do you think that I could fuck you?"

I looked at the video on my phone and watched the kid get stuffed with one of the fat cocks. I really wanted to find out what that felt like, and while Bill wasn't anywhere near the size of those dicks, I really doubted that you could find any dicks like that outside of porn. "Yes. I'd like to try that."

I was watching as the kid got fucked by the other stud in the video. He was now sucking the cock that had previously been in his ass. When I had watched this the first time, I just assumed that the guy had washed his cock off before sticking it back in the kid's mouth. The next few times that I watched, I wondered what it would taste like if he hadn't washed that dick off. Bill went down on me. Bill used a combination of his mouth and his hand to bring me off. By the time that the video ended, Bill had me cumming. He swallowed it all down.

Bill took the phone from me and started up another video. He was standing in the middle of the room and told me to get him hard again. I kneeled down in front of him and took his cock in my hand. "Use your mouth, Jack. That will get me there sooner."

I took him back in my mouth and within a few minutes, he was rock hard. "Have you got anything for lube in here, Jack?"

I opened the drawer next to my bed and handed him a jar of Vaseline. He had me bend over my bed. I looked behind me and he looked like he was rubbing some grease onto his cock. I then felt 2 fingers on my ass, and he was pressing them into me.

He stepped forward and I felt the tip of his cock on my asshole. He pressed forward, but it wouldn't go in. I felt him press harder, and it was in. Fuck, that hurt. "Ouch."

"I'm sorry, Jack. Are you ok?"

He had stopped as soon as he sensed that it hurt me. I had watched so many videos of smaller guys taking huge cocks, I knew that I could get through this. "I'm ok. Just take it slow for a bit."

Bill started moving his cock back and forth. It started to feel better. He was getting deeper, at least that is what it seemed like. His cock must've brushed across my prostate, and I felt my cock jump. I moaned.

"Is it feeling better, Jack?"

"Yes. Keep going." The video was forgotten. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the feeling of the cock going in and out of my ass. Bill was picking up his pace and one time, he slipped all of the way out. He quickly put his cock back at the entrance to my hole, and slowly pressed in. "Oh fuck, Jack. You cannot believe how good this feels."

I would eventually get to feel what Bill was feeling that day, but never with Bill. It took Bill another 10 minutes before he came, filling my ass this time. I thought he was taking his cock out of my ass, only to have him shove it back in. I could feel it spasming again.

When he pulled it out, he tapped my ass with his cock. "Oh fuck, Jack. I hope that we can do that again."

I stood up. I had to pee. "Excuse me." I ran to the bathroom across the hall and sat down on the toilet. My cock was rock hard, and it took me a moment before the stream could start. Every guy knows the feeling of the first morning piss when you're fighting with morning wood as well. This felt much like that. I stood up to flush and looked in the toilet and it looked as if some of Bill's cum had leaked out as well. I wiped my ass and the TP came back with more cum and a little blood.

When I got back to my room, Bill had dressed. "I think that I need to get home. Thanks again, Jack." He gathered up his books and grabbed his coat. "See you tomorrow?"

Tomorrow was Friday. My mother got home at 4 on Fridays, so we couldn't fool around. Bill and I studied in my room until he had to go home for dinner. This was in January. Bill and I were able to get together a few times during the rest of the school year, but not as often as I liked.

I was still dating Becca, but she was still holding out. That would change in April when we had our Senior Prom.

The week following Bill's first time fucking me, I was in gym class and the teacher came up to me, Mr. Jones. Mr. Jones was a big, black guy, standing about 6'2" and weighing about 210 pounds. He was the coach of our basketball team.

We were playing dodge ball, and I was out of the game. He pulled me aside. "Can I talk with you, Jack?"

"Yes sir." We sat down on the bleacher seats.

"Abel Steiner had to drop from being a trainer on the basketball team. Do you think that you could take over those duties?"

I mowed lawns in the spring, but the season should be over before I need to get the mower out. I also shoveled snow for a few houses during the winter. I always did that after school, before it got dark. I explained this to the Coach. Coach knew about me mowing lawns, because I had been mowing his for a couple of years.

"We can work around that, Jack. You wouldn't be the only trainer, and trainer is only a title. You'd be more of a towel boy. I just don't like that term."

I told him that I would give it a try. Practice was every day after classes, at 3. It usually lasted an hour, and I was home by 5. Games were on Friday afternoon. During practice, there wasn't much for the trainers to do, but we cleaned up the gym after practice and handed out and gathered towels to the players after they showered. This wound up being my job on a regular basis. I would stand by with a stack of clean towels and hand them to the guys as they exited. Most of the time, they would just wrap the towel around their waist and return to their locker. There were a few cocky guys that would just throw the towel over their shoulders and walk back to their locker letting their cocks flop around. I felt like I was in heaven.

My mother had 2 nights a week when she worked until 9. Bill would meet me to "study" when I got home from practice.

As I said, my father left my mother and me when I was young. My mother dated a few guys, and I knew she fucked them as well, sometimes in our house. She saw Mr. Clark about once a month. Mr. Clark lived down the block in a nice house. Most of the time, when they went out, Ma came home late, after I had already gone to bed.

One Saturday night, Mr. Clark was at our house and I could hear them in her room. I'd heard Ma with several of her guy friends, but she was much more vocal this evening. I masturbated to imagining the scene in her bedroom. When I was done, I went across the hall to take a final pee before going to sleep. I couldn't hear anything from Ma's room. I hadn't closed the door, so I didn't turn the light on. I just sat on the toilet and let the stream go. I was just about to stand up when the light switch went on. Mr. Clark was in the doorway, nude with his clothes in his hands.

He looked shocked, then whispered, "Sorry Jack. Your mother fell asleep and I didn't want to wake her."

I couldn't take my eyes off of his cock and balls. I think that he was still partially hard, and it was huge.

He whispered again. "I can get dressed out here in the hall."

"No. That's ok. I'm done." I went to scoot by him in the doorway. He turned sideways and I felt his cock brush across my ass. Oh my god. I think that I'm going to have to jack off again.

Our second to the last game of the season was an away game. We had lost, again, and were on the bus headed back to the school. I was sitting next to one of the Seniors, Brad Peters, and we were talking about his classes. "I'm having a tough time with pre-calc, Jack. You seem to have a grasp on it. Do you think that you could help me?"

Brad and I were in the same class, with Bill. "Sure thing. Did you want to get together tomorrow?"

"That would be great. Come over to my place about noon?"

I rang his doorbell just before 12. He greeted me at the door in a tee shirt and some gym shorts. "Come on into the kitchen. Ma and Dad are out of town until tomorrow, so we've got the place to ourselves."

He had his math books and some papers on the kitchen table. "Would you like a soda or a beer?"

I had drank beer before, when my mother allowed it, but one was more than enough to get me feeling wasted. "A soda would be good. Thanks."

He set the soda down next to me and we got down to business. We spent a couple of hours going over the classwork. Brad had a better handle on the material than he led me to believe. At 2 o'clock, he said that he'd had enough. "Come on out on the back deck. I've got a joint that we can share."

Pot was legal in our state for 18 or older. I had never tried it though. That doesn't mean that I had never wanted to try it. I grabbed my coat and we headed outside. I told Brad that I had never smoked before and he walked me through the first few tokes. I coughed madly the first time. Bill laughed. "Well, it looks like you weren't lying about having tried it before."

We smoked about 2/3 of the joint and headed back inside. "Do you like to play video games, Jack?"

My mother couldn't afford to get me a new system, but we had an original Playstation at the house with a few games. "Yes, but I don't think I'm much good at them."

pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
242 Followers
12