The Birth of a Size Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad took me to his bedroom. He had a game system and a TV in his room. He stacked some pillows up against his headboard and plopped down on the bed. He patted the bed next to him and told me to have a seat. I had a twin bed at my house. Brad's was at least a double, if not a queen. Plenty of room for the two of us.

After 5 minutes of playing the game, Brad reached down and adjusted his dick. There was a nice tent in his gym shorts. "I'm sorry, Jack. The broads in this game always seem to get me hard."

I looked at his game system. "That system is tied into your internet, isn't it?"

"Yeah."

"Can you get porn on it?"

"Yeah. You want to watch some porn?"

It might've been the pot talking, or it may not have been. "Yeah. Those girls are getting me worked up as well. Would you mind if I jacked off while watching porn?"

"Be my guest, as long as you don't mind me jacking off right next to you."

Brad exited the game and within a couple of minutes, he had a video with two guys and a girl playing on the screen. We had both gotten naked and returned to our previous spots. Brad's dick was no longer than mine, although it was a little thicker.

After a couple of minutes, Brad said he was going to get some lube. "Wait. I can help you with that."

I got up and put his dick in my mouth. "Oh fuck, Jack. Bill was right. You give great head."

Fuckin' Bill. I wondered who else he shared this info with. I would have to ask him when I saw him this week, but in the mean time, I had a dick to suck. It only took a few minutes and Brad was filling my mouth with his cum.

I returned to my seated position and started stroking my cock. "You know, Bill usually gives me a blowjob in return."

"That's not what he told me. He said that he gave you a couple of blowjobs in exchange for letting him fuck you." That was true. After the first couple of times, Bill showed me that he could give me a better orgasm while giving me a handjob while fucking me.

"I'm sorry, Jack. But if you want to cum, you're going to have to take care of yourself." Brad got up and walked out of the room. I heard the water running in the bathroom across the hall. The video was still playing, and I was still high. When Brad returned, I was cumming in my hand. I licked it up.

"You really like the taste of that stuff, eh Jack?"

I got up from the bed. "Yes. You ought to try it some time."

I got dressed and Brad walked me to the front door. "Thanks for the help today, Jack."

I bumped fists with him. "Glad that I could help."

I walked the 4 blocks home. It had started snowing. I checked the weather on my phone. It looked like we were getting a couple of inches tonight. I started sending some texts out to see who might be interested in snow removal tomorrow. When I got home, Ma said that Tom had called her and asked if I could take care of his sidewalk and driveway tomorrow. "He's out of town this weekend and can't do it himself."

"Tom? Mr. Clark?"

"Yes."

I mowed Mr. Clark's lawn during the summer, but he had never asked me to take care of his snow. He always managed to handle that himself. Ma suggested that I give him a call.

When I got to my room, I called Mr. Clark. He offered me much more than I normally charge for snow removal. I told him what I normally charge, and he said that he knew I was saving money for when I went off to college in the fall. He was happy to pay what he suggested.

I took care of 8 lots the next day. They all paid me for my services, except for Mr. Clark. He had told me that he would be back during the week. He asked me to come over on Thursday, after school, and he could settle up then.

He greeted me at his door wearing a pair of gym shorts and some flip flops. "Sorry Jack. I forgot you were coming by this evening. Come on in, and I'll go grab my wallet." I waited in his living room and watched him walk away. My mind drifted to the evening in that bathroom, and I remembered the size of that dick. Mr. Clark was straight, AND he was a good friend of my mother's, so I tried to push those thoughts from my mind. It didn't help when he returned and I could see his cock swinging under those gym shorts. He handed me my money. "Thanks again, Jack, for doing that for me."

When he spoke, I realized that I was still looking at his cock. Those gym shorts weren't hiding much. I looked up and saw him smiling. "I was happy to help. Let me know if you need it again before Spring."

"You're mowing lawns again this Summer, aren't you?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good. You know that I have a pool in the back, don't you?"

I knew about the pool, but had never been in his back yard. He didn't have a lawn back there, so I had never needed to go back there. "Yes Sir."

"Once I open the pool up, you're welcome to use it anytime you like."

"Thank you. Most days, I'm mowing until 5 or 6 and I'm pretty sweaty when I'm finished."

"I have a shower back there. It's completely private, and you can shower before you swim."

"Thank you. I'll keep that in mind."

We shook hands and I headed back to my house. Bill was coming over after dinner to do some "studying".

I had questioned Bill on Tuesday about how many guys he had shared our trysts with. He swore that Brad was the only one and that it was more or less an accident. Bill said that Brad had talked to him about trying to find a girl to suck his cock regularly.

When I graduated, Mr. Clark was there and he reminded me about using his pool. He asked me my birthdate. I told him.

"Ok. The code on the gate to the back yard will be your month and year." He now knew that I was 18.

He reminded me that he had a shower on the patio. "You can shower off and jump in the pool."

I looked around. "You mean in the nude?"

"That's not what I meant, but if you want, yes. I do it quite often. It's entirely private back there."

I had all kinds of thoughts going through my mind. All of them were X-rated.

"Ok. The code will be on the gate by tomorrow afternoon. I have no idea if I'll be there, you're welcome to come anyway."

"Thank you, Mr. Clark."

I arrived at 7 o'clock the next afternoon. When I let myself in the back yard, I found Mr. Clark sunning on the patio, in the nude. "Welcome Jack. Come on back." He stood up and I was staring at one of my porn stars. A nice hairy chest and groin, but not too much hair. I wondered if he manscaped. His cock wasn't hard, but I don't think it was soft either. It was about my length of 6 inches, but it must've been at least twice as thick. My first thought was of a red bull can. "The shower is this way, Jack." He starts leading me to a corner of the patio.

"The soap and a scrubber there for you. If you like, I can scrub your back."

I looked down. I'm not sure if it had gotten longer, but it had gotten thicker.

"Take your clothes off Jack. Let me scrub you down."

Who says fantasies don't come true? I stripped down and got under the shower. Mr. Clark started soaping my back. He leaned in and whispered to me, "Have you ever been with a man, Jack?"

I lied. "No Sir."

"I'll be easy on you, but by the end of the evening, I'm going to be fucking you. And when I'm done, you're free to come back if you want or not. I think that you want this, and you'll be back for more."

I twisted so that the water was now spraying on my back, and I was in Mr. Clark's arms. I reached up and pulled him to me to give him a kiss. "Just be gentle ... at first."

"You're not the first virgin that I've had. You may be the youngest since I was a virgin though."

I reached down and stroked Mr. Clark's cock. It was fully hard now. "That's 8 by 6 of solid cock for you Jack."

I kneeled down and put his cock in my mouth for the first time. After a couple of minutes of trying to take him in my mouth, he stood me up and scrubbed the rest of my body down. When he scrubbed my front, he did it from behind and rubbed his cock along my back. At one point, he even pointed it down into my crack and held me tight as he had me rub up and down.

He twisted around and scrubbed my back, finishing with scrubbing my hole. One finger going in several inches.

He turned off the shower and led me to a chaise lounge. He had me bend over at the waist. He folded a towel and placed it on the ground behind me, then he kneeled down and started eating me out. It felt just as good as I imagined it would. "That feels so good, Mr. Clark."

"We're just getting started Jack." He started adding some fingers to my hole. He put some lube on his fingers and was able to get two of them in all of the way. He touched my prostate and I moaned. "It's going to get better Jack. Just wait until it's my cock rubbing your prostate. I'm not going to lie, it's going to hurt some at first, but once you get past the initial pain, you should start feeling pleasure."

He worked 3 fingers into my ass and started twisting them. Then he stood up and lubed up his cock. He started to insert his cock. "Relax Jack. Let it in."

He was pumping back and forth and it eventually breeched my sphincter. That is when the pain hit. Mr. Clark held it in about 4 inches. "Let me know when the pain goes down, Jack."

He was gently rocking me back and forth. It didn't seem like more than a half an inch in each direction. "Ok. I think that I'm ready."

Mr. Clark started adding a little thrust when he moved me back and forth. After a few minutes of this, I felt him starting to rub my prostate. A few more minutes and I felt his balls tap mine, and his groin touched my ass.

"How are you doing Jack? You've almost got it all."

"I feel like I need to pee. I'm sorry."

"That's not pee Jack. Fight it off for a bit."

Of course I was going to fight it off. I wasn't going to pee on his deck.

Mr. Clark started pulling out so that just the tip was in my ass, and then he shoved it all the way back in. It wasn't hard, but it was a firm shove. Then again. It took him a minute to do the next 30 pumps. I realized that it wasn't pee, it was an impending orgasm. I went to reach for my cock and Mr. Clark slapped my hand away. He stroked my cock for me as the fucking took a new rhythm.

I came. It was way better than the orgasms that I had with that prom date, or with Bill. Mr. Clark stood back up and started thrusting harder. It took another minute and he came, breeding me. When he was done, he had me stand up. His cock was still in my ass, so he had to stoop a little bit. He grabbed me around my abdomen and stood up. I was now supported by only his arm and his cock. He started moving me up and down on his cock, until he slipped out.

"Damn, Jack. I hope that you decide to come over more often."

"I will, Mr. Clark. Would tomorrow be too soon?"

"Tomorrow would be great."

12