All Comments on 'The Birth of Druids Ch. 01'

by druidwriter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
JasperBlazeJasperBlazealmost 12 years ago
WOW

I can't wait for more

JasperBlaze

:)

katballou63katballou63almost 12 years ago

Really liked the story, please ask for help from an editor, you need it. There are a lot or awesome editors on the site, your story would be better without the typos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ohhh my God

Absolutely loved it...I was so entranced by the story line that I didn't even notice much errors. Wow...can't wait to read more. This is now added to my watch list...anxiously waiting to get giddy when I see that you've posted another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More work

Nice storyline but it gets a bit jumbled up at about the second page. Get and editor to help if you want to improve on that.

dabe5090dabe5090almost 12 years ago
diamond in the rough

Great story but your editing let you down. Would be happy to edit you next chapter. You can find me in the editors listed.

zelot65zelot65almost 12 years ago

loved it, can't wait for the next chapter!

clarbretclarbretover 11 years ago
Great Beginning!!

Can't wait for more chapters to be added. This really did give a great lead in for the rest of the story. I have a feeling that finally letting their attraction out was just the beginning of the true story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Smashing

You just have to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The 'hahas' are very irritating. Apart feom minor editing its good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous