The Birth of Druids Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I poured Ms. Davidson some water I noticed Jessica walking my way with a confused expression on her face. "Hey Buddy, What's up?"

"I'm just headed back to my desk for some pen and paper before heading to the conference room with Lisa."

"Ahhh, well you have fun with that"

"That's just it though; I don't know what got into her but Lisa's actually in a good mood."

"It's because she's leaving the office early today, I'm assuming something went right somewhere so she's leaving to make it wrong." Haha

"Shut yo mouth! She's leaving? Well I'm suddenly in a better mood too."

Haha "Alright miss good mood, come back by my desk after the meeting we need to come up with a name for my sexy Delivery boy." Haha

"Oh, so he's yours now?"

"You know what I meant, anyway see you after I while." I had finished getting the water and headed back towards the conference room with a smirk on my face remembering the last time I had remembered my Latin wet dream. I stopped at the doors collecting myself then walked on in, still not quite getting rid of the smirk.

"Here ya go Ms. Davidson"

"Thanks dear"

"Will there be anything else I can get you?"

"Oh you're not sitting in on this one?"

She seemed a little bothered by this. Kinda odd but whatever. Old people were like that sometimes. "No ma'am, Jessica will be sitting in today. I have some cases on my desk I should finish up."

"Well, alright. You don't over work yourself now."

"I won't, I'll see you later"

"Bye Jason"

And with that I slipped out of the room and headed for my desk. A couple of seconds later I saw Lisa walk past with a still confused looking Jessica behind her. I snickered as I turned my attention back to this stupid tree case. Why people couldn't just settle their differences amongst themselves and leave the law out things was beyond me. Sighing I went back to reading

Caleb

"Yo Caleb, What took you so long?

Why did he always have to yell? Why couldn't he just wait till I got back around the counter and then talk to me instead of shouting the conversation until I got closer to him? I glared at him as I walked from the front door to the door behind the counter and headed towards the break room. Victor new I wasn't mad at him but he did leave me alone when he saw my talk later look.

I had just gotten back from my last drop off for the day. It all seemed a blur as I looked back on it. After my bittersweet encounter with the hunky suit I couldn't really concentrate on much else. I loved those tight button downs he wore with those thin ties. He had the perfect kind of muscle. Not that overly beefy sort of muscle but that work of Greek art kind of muscle that would have had Adonis drooling. Why was obsessing over this guy? He probably thought I was just some kid if he thought of me at all. He probably wasn't even gay. He was just so masculine, just so manly. I loved watching him while he and his friend talked. Whenever he laughed his muscles clenched tightening his already tight shirts. God I was caught up and I could feel the impulse to do something dumb like smile or talk to him, even, growing stronger each time I saw him. Something was going to have to change. Hopefully that something wouldn't be me never getting to see him again.

As I walked into the break room I was relieved to find no one in there. I knew as soon as victor got someone to cover the front desk he was headed back here and while victor had no problems publicly discussing my relationship or lack thereof with the real estate cutie, I most definitely did. That most definitely did not stop him from finding someone to cover him and marching right in after me and poppin a squat in the chair across the table from me.

"Ok, so again I ask you, what took you so long?"

"Victor, has anyone told you, you're too nosy for your own good?"

"No, not at all. Why?

The sarcasm could have reached a deaf person. "You know I wasn't out much longer than I normally am anyway."

"I know; I just wanted to give you a hard time because you had that deep brooding spaced out look you have whenever you're thinking about that real estate guy."

"I don't think anyone else notices but you. I'd bet if you hadn't have even drawn attention to me no one would've seen me come in which was kinda what I was aimin for."

"Well I do apologize for ruining your sneaky attempt at getting in the front door. It must have been tough sneakin in during our busiest time of day. Those two old men, shippin something to New York for their buddy, had us all too busy to notice you."`

"You know, if your any more sarcastic I'm going to start thinking you're telling the truth."

Ugh "This isn't what I wanted to talk about Caleb. Stop side tracking me. What happened? You look more spaced out than usual. Did you talk to him? Did he talk to you? C'mon, tell me something."

"No we didn't talk. We didn't even really run into each other. I just saw him pulling in as I was leaving the building, freaked, ran to my truck and drove off."

"Wow, well done. I gotta say. He probably thinks you're a little off now." Haha my face must have showed just how panicked I felt at his last words because he was back peddling. "Ah, C'mon, Caleb. You know I was just kidding. He's probably stuck numb every time he's sees you too. You're a catch, or at least my last girlfriend seemed to have thought so."

"Now if only she had a penis!"

"Hey, that would make me gay. And while I firmly accept your sexuality we both know I could never look at a man the way you do."

"There's only one guy I see right now and I don't even know his name."

"Well what does he look like? Maybe we can give him a name."

Haha "What? How's what he looks like going to help me with his name?"

"Well, maybe he looks like a peter or a john. You know? So what does he look like?"

"Well, he's on the tall side. Definitely over 6 feet. He has short dark hair. Kinda like a buzz that he let grow past being able to see his scalp. He has this steely grey kind of eye color. I bet there's some blue in there too. Oh what else? Um his nose isn't all that pointed and the bridge is flatter that most white guys. His skin looks like it might be tanned. I don't think people are born that complexion. It's like a tan but a really pale tan. Not really yellow like us but not really brown either."

"Well, is that it?" haha "Damn Caleb, you really do need to find something else to think about."

"I know right. He's in my head all the time"

Hmm. "Well if you ask me he sounds mixed which makes giving him a name really difficult. We'll go for something white. That's always funny. How about tom?"

"Tom sounds very bland, how about David? I love that name and he looks like one"

'Hey. He's your boyfriend. You name whatever you wanna."

"He's not my boyfriend, but you're right. I'm gonna call him David. Obviously not to his face but between us we'll call him David. "

Haha "Ok Caleb, anyway I should get back to the front I think I've ran out of time on the bathroom excuse I used to get back here."

"Lord, why didn't you say anything? Yeah, yeah, go. I'll see ya later papi." He turned to glare at me and I gave him my best wink.

"I told you not to calm me that!" And on that note he stormed off. Leaving me to ponder my lover boy who I'd just named David. Life sure gets odd sometimes. Naming people you don't know and flirting with straight friends. All I could do is laugh at how my day had gone so far.

Jason

After 20 more minutes of reading this case I still wasn't able to grasp why exactly it had found its way on my desk. The case concerned a Tim Garcia who complained about a fallen tree. That, right there, should have been enough to throw this on someone else's desk. However, what brought this case here, to this famed real estate office, was the ownership of the tree. Apparently the tree wasn't Mr. Garcia's and he wanted to sue the neighbor for damages. Still not enough to make it important. I guess the neighbor contested ownership of the tree and that's how it ended up here. I could see from the property layouts that the tree was clearly his so at this point I was just puzzling why I was really given this case. Soon, however, the pointlessness of it all wore down on me so I closed the file and wrote a quick note stating that the tree was on the neighbor's property making it his. Case closed.

With that being done I really didn't have much to do because the Davidson consult was still going on. Which meant Lisa wasn't out here to give me something stupid to do. I cherished these rare moments of free time. It wasn't often that I got a reprieve from hearing Lisa's incessant demands. 'Copy this!' 'Get my coffee' 'Call my husband. Tell him I'm going to be late for dinner.' I really needed to find a way to tune her out better. Not so much ignore her, just her voice. Thinking of her voice had me cringing for Jess. Maybe it wasn't so bad though. Maybe Lisa's mood had improved since she was leaving early. Regardless, Lisa in a good mood was still more than most could handle. Jess could handle herself though. I'd learned plenty of times in college.

Jess and I had been friends since our sophomore year in college and she really was one of the best friends a guy could ask for. She was just genuinely a nice person. She cared, always compassionate for any cause, and always saw through whatever was going on to who people really were and how they felt. She was the one that got me this internship. After graduation, last year, Lisa immediately picked her up. Jessica's family had business with Firman realties and they mentioned her to Lisa when we graduated. I, however, searched like hell for a job. I would've lost my house if it weren't for my parents helping me out. But it all worked out. Somehow, Lisa's old assistant got fired, everyone refused to tell me why, and Jessica suggested me. I got the job, and a couple of months later; here I am. What always puzzled me about Jess, though, was how she remained single all the time. I think her last relationship ended around the end of junior year in college. It's not like she's isn't gorgeous. The girl turns heads everywhere she goes. She's been on me about talking to the FedEx guy but I can't even remember the last she talked a guy. Mmmm, the FedEx guy. I was slowly losing my grip on control. This boy had came into my life and slowly undone all my work on self-control. If I saw him bend over one more time, getting a box off the floor, I doubt I'd be able to keep myself from at least noticeably staring. Everyone in the office knew I wasn't exactly straight. One chick asked me if I was bi, when she caught me staring at her skirt. Apparently I just looked to manly to be gay. It was pretty funny to inform her i was simply checking out the skirt to see where she got it from. The look on her face was priceless....

"Jason"

"Yes!" My voice came out a squeak rather than my usually tenor timber. It was Lisa so I assumed she was probably calling me because they were wrapping up. "Yes, Ma'am. I mean." My voice had thankfully returned to normal.

"The meetings over, what I need you to do is to come by, get the modified deeds, and give them to FedEx"

Did she just say FedEx? "He already came by for the day." I was suddenly saddened with the memory of him getting in his truck and leaving.

"Well then it looks like you're making a trip down to FedEx"

A trip to the FedEx store! God if my heart hadn't just skipped a beat then suddenly picked back up at top speed.

"Jason! Are you still there?"

"Um. Yes ma'am. Will there be anything else?"

"No, just come get these copies and then you can go for the rest of the day. I won't be here which means there won't be a real reason for you to stay either." Click

Was she serious! Lisa had just indirectly made my day! And what was all that about leaving. Someone must have poisoned her with fruit juice or something. She was being way too giving. I didn't wanna chance it though. I hopped out of my seat and just about bounded down the hallway to the conference room to get the copies.

Knock Knock

"Just come in Jason. Jessica, could you sort out the one's he needs so he can be on his way?"

I walked over to Jessica as she rolled her eyes at that last bit. She looked back up at me then smiled. I knew exactly why she was grinning like that. We were definitely gonna have to talk later.

"Lisa does he need the signature pages too? We haven't signed them yet."

"Oh yes, you're right. Ms. Davidson could you sign those for us please?"

"Shouldn't Jerry be here for this?"

"Well we don't wanna hold you dear, and, since you both have equal property rights, you're signature works just as well as his."

"Well if you say so Lisa, I'm gonna have to tear Jerry a new one when I get home you. You know he's off fishin with that son-in-law of his. I haven't seen too men so friendly since the 70's. My daughter can barely have her Husband to herself." Haha

She really could talk, and about the most random things. All we needed was for her to sign the papers not regale us with stories about her husband

"I think that's the last one....Well Thank you very much Ms. Davidson."

"M'k shug and I'm so sorry Jerry couldn't be here. He'll be here next time.

I was growing a little impatient. I needed to see him now. Now that I knew I was going to be near him soon the need to talk to him was like needing to breath. And boy did I need to breathe.

"Oh it's fine, darling. Tell Jerry I said hello. Jessica could you escort Ms. Davidson out? Jason you have everything you need. I'll see you tomorrow."

And that was all the dismissal I needed. I was out of there, at my desk, packing my things, and headed toward the elevator. I saw Jessica and Ms. Davidson coming and I knew I couldn't just get in the elevator that had just dinged its arrival or so my chivalrous side said. Jessica saw the war going on inside my head on whether to hold the door and in an act of the truest friendship she pulled Ms. Davidson over to her desk and gave me wink as she cleverly lured Ms. Davidson into a discussion about her son and the grandchild that was on the way. In that moment I couldn't think of any greater person than her as I basically flung myself into the elevator and pushed the ground floor button. I was gonna have to get her the biggest box of chocolates.

Wow, the day had turned around from this morning; from Lisa's stupid errands, dumb copy machines, traffic, and missing the guy that stole my breath away, to getting go see him with an unlimited amount of time. Well maybe not unlimited. I'm sure FedEx closed at some point during the day but I, at least, had a couple hours. I was so happy I was even able to flash the receptionist the biggest smile I had and apologize for my rude behavior earlier that day. She really was a nice lady. As a matter of fact, the whole world was a nice place; the world was just full of wonderful opportunities. Just thinking about getting to see him was adding a silver lining to everything. Even the traffic was light, granted it was only 3:45.

There it is. There's the building. It was amazing how fast I had gotten there. I hope I wasn't speeding. I really wasn't paying attention. I just was just trying to get here. There was only one car in the parking lot and as I pulled in beside it I looked in through the front windows and nearly ran into the volts wagon and as I saw-Him- at the counter. Seeing him filled me with so much emotion it was startling. How could I have felt this way when I hadn't even talked to him; let alone, got his name. Well regardless of the reason the feeling was there. The growing need to see him, to touch him, to hear his voice; my body screamed for him. I could fill the need rising in my pants. Ah, thank god I had parked. I needed a minute to recollect myself. I wouldn't go in there like this. I'd just make a fool of myself.

"Control yourself. You got this. He's just a guy." A really hot guy. Sigh I was going to do this. I did a quick check in the mirror and in my lap to see if I was presentable. There was the slightest bulge but it seemed like I had, for the most part, everything under control. I finally managed to get out of my but in my haste I locked the door forgetting my papers. I could only laugh at my haste. First, he was destroying my self-control; now, he was unraveling the order to my very mind set. He really was something else.

Re-approaching the doors, papers in hand this time, I reflected on my clever scheme to spend as much time with him as possible. I had left the office without packaging any of the paper work so I'd have to package everything there, meaning I'd get to play around at the counter stuffing things in envelopes while I worked a name out of him.

As I walked in I noticed the Volts wagon owner, I assume, an elderly man with remarkably thick hair for a man his age, trying to figure out what happened to the package a buddy of his had sent from California. One of the FedEx guys was trying to help him but all it seemed to be doing was enraging the old timer. That's as far into that drama as I got before the main reason i was in here made a noise that sounded like a snicker. With that small noise, a noise that I was baffled I had even heard, he had my full attention. He had his back to the customer side of desk obviously laughing while trying to pass it off as working on something behind the desk. He suddenly bent over to pick something up he dropped and I was given the perfect view of the most sculpted ass I'd ever seen. Even in those cute black shorts they all wore I could tell he had the perfect firm kind of bum that loved being squeezed. It took just about everything in me not to reach out and grab it, however, in my surprise, I did let out a very small gasp that was obviously in-audible because he didn't act surprised as he straightened up. He just went back to whatever he was doing. Maybe he hadn't stripped away all of my self-control. I did, however, note that this conversation was going to be extremely difficult. He still hadn't noticed me so I did something that I thought might be a cute way to start the conversation. I dinged the little bell they have on the counters to get their attention. He jumped a bit at the sound of the bell that did interesting things to his butt then his body seemed to tense as he turned around his angelic face showing just how cute he thought that little stunt was.

"Oh" His mouth slacked and formed the cutest little O as he recognized me. My heart soared as it became clear he knew who I was. Apparently he'd noticed me too. Probably not for the same reasons I noticed him but he noticed me. That was a start. The attitude from my stunt early had fallen off his face to reveal true surprise then confusion that settled into a cute bashfulness as his tanned honey colored skin grew pink. He was blushing. I wondered what for.

It didn't seem like he was going to starting this conversation so I guessed that was my job. "Um, hey." Hey? What the hell was wrong with me? That was no way to start a conversation.

"Um...Hey. You work at that real-estate office don't you?"

"Yup, that's me Jason Stafford" I hope I wasn't smiling to big. But talking him made me too happy to contain it.

"Nice to meet you Jason. My name's Caleb Diaz"

God I loved the way his lips caressed my name as he said it. And his voice. It was the richest tone I'd heard. It was light higher than mine. Sort of like the classic high school kid but where there's was nasally his was full sexual innuendo.

"Nice to meet you too, Caleb." He smiled as I said his name and took my breath away. I must have looked like a complete idiot but he was radiant. Those perfect hazel eyes. That jet black wavy hair. His clear skin. I was awestruck and completely forgot what I was doing here and where here even was. He seemed to notice my staring, though. I was so gone I couldn't even care. Thankfully he brought me out of my reverie.