All Comments on 'The Birthday Blowjob'

by A_Non_A_Moose

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I can relate....

I just discovered this story. Sorry it took me so long!

I have some idea of what this was like. I was a virgin at age 33 & 1/2. The wonderful lady who "deflowered" me was my wife for over 20 years. We had lots of fun in bed (and elsewhere!), but oral sex just didn't work for us. After my wife died, I met a beautiful woman who was an amazing fellatrix. I requested a birthday blowjob, and found myself screaming in ecstasy as she swallowed my load with a smile. It took 59 years, but I finally received this astonishing gift!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I remember the first time my wife sucked me off. It was the most amazing feeling. When we were married we thought oral sex was wrong so we never tried it. Then one day I worked my way down to her pussy and started eating her out. She was totally surprised. So was I. She grinded her pussy against my face and had a mind blowing orgasm. Immediately after she asked if she could suck me. I said sure - if you want to try. She did. She finished me by hand and we did this for years. Then one day she accidentally got a little cum in her mouth and said “that’s not too bad!” A week later I was cumming in her mouth. We’ve been married several decades now and 9 times out of ten I pop off in her mouth. It’s her favorite! And mine too! She doesn’t swallow but I really don’t care. Just the fact she craves the taste of my semen really gets me off!

Sman4444Sman4444about 2 months ago

I loved your story - I almost feel like I received my first blowjob just from reading your description. Unfortunately myself and my wife are very late getting into oral sex. We’ve been married for 47 years and I gave her her first one about 10 years ago and was amazed at how strongly she screamed when she came and how many times she came - that made it a lot of fun for me and a lot of cumming for her. She wasn’t quite as excited to give me a blowjob although she has tried a few times now but never completed one for me. After reading your story I’ll work on her some more to finish me. Wish me luck. Imagine 71 and never had a complete blowjob - maybe some day hopefully. Sad I know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous