The Birthday Boys

Story Info
Four virgins have their first times on their birthday..
13.5k words
4.55
26.2k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** PROLOGUE ***

There was a strange sense of unreality in the basement as the four best friends sat around on the familiar couches together. They were sitting in relative silence, beers in front of each of them, all looking at their phones. They were pretending that this party was to have no significance at all; they were acting as if this party wouldn't be the last party they'd all share for a long time.

Mike Mitchell, eighteen years old, average height, average weight...in fact everything about him was average. He is the one of the four that actually lives in the house that this basement is beneath. Tom Randall, the handsome young man sitting right next to him, also eighteen, is the looker of the group, with pretty boy good looks with a lean but toned muscular body to match. Paul Bronson, or PB as his friends liked to call him, also eighteen, is the runt of the litter. He's short, skinny and has the pale skin of a true nerd. Finally, there's John Carl, tall, ripped, black, and also eighteen He's the most confident of the four.

Though they are all different they do share two things in common; one is that they all happen to share the exact same birthday. Which happens to be that very day that they were all sitting around in the basement; in fact, upstairs, various workers were setting up for a lavish shared birthday party, one that Mike's wealthy father throws for the boys every year.

The other thing they have in common is that they all happen to be virgins. A week ago, while finalizing the invite list, they had decided that much like the film American Pie, the four of them were not going to end this party virgins.

Luckily for them, due to Mike being the child of divorce and his father being more or less absent, his parties were always the coolest. His father not only allowed alcohol and drugs to be consumed, he often encouraged it and even joined in. This year in fact, to celebrate the boys' 18th birthday, he organized for a staff of caterers to provide food and alcohol for everyone. This means that all of the most popular and attractive girls would attend the party, giving them a lot of options.

"I think it's pretty obvious that Mike is going to try and end up with Donna," John says. He's Mike's best friend and has listened to Mike for years go on and on about his crush on his next-door neighbor Donna, a piping hot redhead who's considerably taller than Mike, who stands at 5'9'' a few inches shorter than her 6 feet flat.

"He hasn't done it yet and she lives next door," Paul interjects, always the know it all. "What makes tonight different?"

"For one thing, it's my birthday," Mike explains. "And for another, she just broke up with her boyfriend a few weeks ago, so it's the first time she's been single in a while, not to mention she's leaving tomorrow, so she might feel like throwing caution in the wind," he continues.

"So, you're thinking you'll get a pity fuck?" Tom asks, clearly joking.

Mike flips Tom off in response. "And who do you think you're gonna hook up with?" Mike asks defensively.

It was a good question, despite the fact that anyone who is anyone would be attending this party, it wasn't very clear to any of them which girls they would have the best shot with.

"Maybe one of us could bang one of your sisters?" Paul says to Mike, knowing it would piss him off, though none of them would turn down his two incredibly hot, older sisters Alex and Haley, who are 19 and 23 respectively.

"Maybe you can and the rest of us will take turns railing your Mom?" Mike snips back. Paul's Mom, Dallas, is incredibly attractive and the subject of a lot of horny conversations had when Paul isn't around.

They all laugh at this jab but soon the laughter fades away. "I can't believe that this is basically the last hang for the four of us," Paul says, always the most philosophical of the group.

"You're the one moving up north to go to some fancy school," Tom says.

"You're moving too," Paul responds. "The city isn't that much closer."

"Better the city than where I'm going," John says, he is moving all the way south to a large city that sits on the Mexican border.

Mike is quiet about his plans, his three best friends are all moving away, staking their claim in the world while he is staying exactly where he is, getting a head start at his father's business.

"Boys," Mike's father Phil says as he pokes his head down into the basement. "Your guests are starting to arrive."

The boys slide their phones into their pockets and stand, all walking in a single file line up the basement stairs and into the house proper. All of them have three questions on their minds: 'Is this the end of our group?', 'Will I really get laid tonight?' and for some of them 'Who with?' because due to the fact that they're the last four in their year to turn eighteen, every single girl at this party is of age and a potential candidate.

*** MIKE ***

I have had a crush on Donna since before I even knew what a crush was. The day my father moved next door to her was easily one of the greatest of my life. I was only five when my parents got divorced, and as troubling as it was to have them ask myself and my sisters to choose between them, the moment I found out I'd be living next to Donna, the decision was an easy one to make.

Despite the fact that we were clearly interested in each other, or whatever counted for interest at the tender age of five years old, for one reason or another (despite a glorious weekend when we were seven and got married for three hours) we never actually managed to kiss, much less become boyfriend and girlfriend.

She always seemed to have a new boyfriend whenever I summoned up the courage to tell her how I feel, for a girl like her, tall, redhead with big tits and a beautiful smile it was very easy for her to find a boyfriend whenever she wanted. I never had a chance to stake a claim, and besides, I got the impression she didn't ever want to cross that line between us, she saw me as a friend, a friend that she was clearly attracted to, but a friend none the less.

But now, tonight, things might be different. About a week ago she had broken up with her high-school boyfriend Eric, a guy who conveniently enough was not invited to the birthday party, and unlike her usual style, Donna hadn't gotten herself a new boyfriend yet. She had told me in passing that she didn't want to get a new boyfriend until she set herself up in her new home down south. This means that she's a free agent tonight.

Of course, there's always a chance that she might still not want to ruin our friendship. I think that's still a high probability of being the case, but I also think that due to the fact that she's moving, it's possible she'll realize that our friendship will fundamentally change no matter what happens. It's a slim chance, but because I have no interest in any other girls, it's the only chance I got to lose my virginity.

"Mike," Donna says as she walks through the party, making a beeline for me as myself and the boys make our way up the stairs.

"Good luck," Paul mutters as the three of them splinter off, all no doubt on their own missions to get laid before the party ends.

I can't help but be taken aback by Donna's beauty; she looks gorgeous, dressed in an aged flannel jacket clearly belonging to one of her parents. A small gold necklace is around her smooth neck and the flannel is unbuttoned enough to show her neckline but not enough to show her cleavage, though it's obvious she's not wearing a bra. Her long red hair looks as incredible as ever and a small braid has been tied in the side of her hair. She looks like something out of the seventies.

"You're actually late to your own party?" She asks, though it's not a question, more of a statement.

I stare up at her, she's taller than me by a bit, some guys might find that intimidating, but I can't think of it as anything but hot as hell. "They say you should always be fashionably late," I respond.

"Not to your own party, you jag," she laughs, playfully knocking my shoulder, pushing me back.

I can't help but take in her perfume, she smells like the woods. Her red lipstick. Her beautiful, tired eyes that pierce into my soul. "What can I say, I'm just that cool," I say as I gesture to the bar. "Want a drink?"

She nods and the two of us head over to the bar. "What can I get you guys?" the woman behind the bar says as we approach, she looks barely older than us, surely in her early to mid-twenties.

I open my mouth to order a couple of cocktails but Donna interrupts. "Two beers," she says as she pats me on the shoulder. "Let's keep it simple, I don't want you too drunk when I give you your birthday present."

"You heard the woman," I say to the bartender, she seems to be particularly disinterested.

"Whatever makes my job easier," she responds as she pours two beers from a tap and hands them to us.

We each take one and step away. "You didn't have to get me a birthday present," I laugh, trying my best to not say that her just being around was all the present I needed.

"I know I don't have to," she says as she clinks her cup against mine and takes a sip. "But trust me, you're going to like this."

We hang out at the party, the entire time she doesn't leave my side, any time another girl would approach me to say happy birthday or ask me where I'm going to college, she would come up with some sort of passive aggressive insult to make them go away. From the outside it must have seemed like she planned to do exactly what I'd been hoping she'd do, take my virginity, but this type of behavior is typical of her.

Eventually a giant cake is brought out, a cake big enough to celebrate my birthday along with Tom, Paul and John's. Suspiciously however Tom isn't present to receive his happy birthday song or eat any of the cake, and I can't help but hope that it's because he's off somewhere staying true to out agreement, losing his virginity.

"You know I never understood why you two never hooked up," my Dad says as he, Donna and I all lean against the kitchen counter, little plates with cake in our hands.

"Dad, Jesus Christ," I say, shaking my head. He always does this with girls I like.

"Yeah, I mean, you're way out of his league, but when I was a teenager the girls in this neighborhood were always willing to try anything once," he lets out, shoveling forkfuls of cake into his mouth.

"My little Mikey Wikey?" Donna says as she wraps her arm around my shoulders and pulls me in, my shoulder rubbing against her tits through the fabric of her flannel. "Don't be silly, I'd have to make some bad decisions to mess this up," she says, something she's said a lot of time to anyone who cared to comment on our relationship.

I finish eating my cake. "I'm gonna go mingle," I say as I pull myself out of Donna's grip and head into a direction of a group of girls.

They were all sitting around on couches, sipping from cocktails, clearly having a good time. "Well there's the birthday boy," a girl I recognized from Biology says to me as I sit down next to her. "Or one of them anyway."

"Having fun?" I say to her, smiling and looking at her two friends, Heather, a particularly nerdy girl who wears large glasses and Grace, a quiet Latina girl who I never heard say a word all throughout high-school.

The girl I'm focused on is Sarika. She's a bit of a know it all, but she's also hot enough that she fits in with the popular people too. "I'm just glad the four of you finally caught up to the rest of us," Sarika laughs, referring to my group being the last to turn 18, just in time for the end of summer vacation.

"Mike," Donna says as she interrupts the conversation. "We need to talk."

I look at her and then at the girls, who all have 'uh oh' expressions. I shrug. "Can't it wait?" I say, much to the surprise of Sarika and the others.

"No Mike," she says, clearly angry now. "No, it can't."

I roll my eyes and stand up. "I'll be right back," I say to Sarika before turning and following Donna into the hall that leads to my basement.

"What's the deal, dude?" she says as she pushes my shoulder.

"I don't understand what you mean," I say, knowing exactly what she's talking about.

"Don't play dumb with me, you don't even like Sarika, why are you trying to make me jealous?" she asks me, her tone hushed.

She's so angry at me, the way her eyebrows are furrowed, that mix of frustration and confusion. If I wasn't already crushing on her hard, this would have been enough to do it. Not to mention the way her lips are pursed.

"Donna, you just said it yourself to my Dad, I'm your little Mikey Wikey and nothing's ever going to happen between us and that's fine, it really is, but I want to... well I want to you know..." I say, trailing off, not quite ready to express what I really want from her.

Donna's expression shifts from anger to a more apologetic look, which she quickly shakes off with laughter. "Well of course I'm gonna say that to your Dad," she says as she looks into my eyes.

I don't know what to say, there's no way that could mean what I think it means, I just stare at her. "Don't you wanna find out what your present is?" she asks puts her hand on the wall behind me and leans in, pressing her lips against mine.

At first, I don't know how to react, it's not like this is my first kiss or anything, (as a matter of fact it's my third kiss) but the idea of Donna kissing me after all this time leaves me frozen. "Hey dude," she says as she pulls away and stares into my eyes. "Are you gonna kiss me back or what?"

"Yes," I say as I close my eyes and pout my lips.

She laughs and slides her hand down from the wall and grabs mine, interlocking our fingers as she reaches for the basement door with the other. "Come on," she says as I open my eyes. "I wanna give you your gift."

I take her hand and let her lead me down to the basement where she sits me down on the couch. "Is this really happening?" I ask her as I feel my cock getting hard inside my slacks.

"It depends what you think is happening," she says as she unbuttons her flannel slowly before removing it, showing me her big tits underneath.

"This," I say as she straddles me, her knees pressed against my hips as I let my hands grab her ass, gripping it tight in her jeans.

"Then yes," she laughs as she kisses me again, this time I kiss back. "This is happening."

I grip her ass tight as we swap saliva, rubbing our tongues against each other, clearly we've both been thinking about this for a very long time, and can't contain our excitement. "Can I touch your boobs?" I ask her.

She pulls back, grabs my hands and brings them to her tits, letting me feel them. "I can't believe this is happening," I say as I grope her tits, squeezing them. They're so big that my hands almost sink into them, based on what I've seen in porn and movies, these are D cups easily.

"You better believe it buddy because this is just the start," she says as she crawls backwards, down to her knees on the floor, grabbing my belt and undoing it.

I run a hand through her hair and grip her braid, playing with it between my thumb and index. "But why now?" I ask as she yanks my belt off.

"I think you know why," she says as she slowly undoes my pants, sliding my zipper down before pulling down my slacks along with my underwear, letting free my six-inch, cut cock. "I'm moving tomorrow," she says as she wraps her fingers around my hard dick.

I nearly jump at the sensation, a woman's hands finally on my cock, there's nothing else like it. "I'm moving tomorrow and I don't want you getting any ideas about other girls," she says as she leans down and kisses the head of my dick, closing her eyes and softly moaning as she rubs her thick lips on my cock head, pre-cum wiping her lips.

"Oh fuck Donna," I let out as I grip her hair tight, if I thought a hand on my cock was good, that's nothing compared to a pair of lips.

"If you play your cards right," she says as she kisses down my shaft before licking my cock from base to head like an ice cream cone. "You can fuck Donna all you want... as long as you visit."

That would be enough to make me blow if I wasn't trying with all my might to take as long as possible, not wanting to literally blow my chance with Donna. "This is the best thing I've ever experienced," I let out as she takes my cock in between her lips.

My hand is still gripping that braid, tugging on it gently. She grabs my free hand and puts it on the top of her head, inviting me to guide her mouth. "Holy fuck this is so good..." I grunt out, I have nothing to compare this to, but this might be the best blowjob of my life, my first and best.

She slides her mouth off my cock, it's throbbing. "I can tell you're close... cum in my mouth, that way you'll be ready to fuck me quicker..." she instructs before taking me back into her mouth, sliding her lips all the way down as far as she can.

My dick isn't huge so it's no trouble for her to take the whole thing, I grip the top of her head tight and slide her head up and down on my cock, slowly but surely guiding her to bob on my cock. It's unbelievable, and I can't help but buck my hips, a sensation that she clearly loves.

"Thank you Donna," I let out as I hold her head down on my base, bucking into her mouth, her sucking all the while until finally I cum hard, shooting down the back of her throat.

I breath heavily as I jizz into her mouth and she greedily sucks down every drop, not even pulling up when I remove my hands, she clearly wants to make sure every last drop is drained before she removed her lips.

"Mmm..." she moans as she finally comes up for air and smiles at me. "You've got a nice cock, Mike," she says as she stands and sits down next to me.

My cock is still recovering, and honestly so am I. "That was fucking incredible," I say to her as she removes my jacket and shirt, tossing them to the ground so she can lay her head on my bare chest.

Her tits are rubbing my belly button as she looks up at me. "You're gonna visit me, right?" she asks as I bring one of my hands to her tits, playing with them.

"When I visit, will I get blowjobs like that?" I ask as I rub her nipple.

"Better than that," she says. "Next time I'll use my tits."

The thought of fucking Donna's tits makes my cock twitch. "That's a thing people actually do?" I ask her, having thought it was only in porn.

"I've never done it, but I'd be open to try," she says as she brings her hand back down to my half hard cock. "Looks like someone's almost ready for round two."

"Almost," I say as I lean in and kiss her thick red lips. "I still can't believe this is happening."

"It's kind of crazy huh, I kinda wish we'd been fucking for years, but it's better now that we waited..." she says as she lazily jerks my cock, getting it hard. "When you fuck me," she says. "When this little guy's ready... I want you to fuck me missionary, okay? I want to feel as close to you as possible."

"On the couch?" I ask as I side my hand down to her waist.

She thinks about this for a moment and then smiles. "Take me to your room."

*** TOM ***

Yes, in high-school I was the most handsome guy in class; yes I am talented and yes everyone seems to think I'm going to be a big star. Why am I a virgin if I'm so popular? I am a virgin because I have grander ambitions for my virginity than some girl my age, I have been waiting to fuck an older woman, someone who can shepherd me into adulthood properly and also it would make for a much better story on a talk show one day.

I now find myself floating through this party, trying to avoid the various women who have given me blowjobs, and trying to find one of these sophisticated older women I've been hunting for. Usually, Mike's Dad invites people he knows from his business, and this year I urged him to also invite our teachers. There was one teacher in particular that I like, a tall blonde who like me has ambitions of being famous, yet it would seem that she hasn't shown up.